PDA

View Full Version : Download RMVB movies easily - RmvBusterS open again

anon
12.07.09, 00:11
Also posted in the open signups thread:

Let's face it- you can find XVID encoded movies in almost every General/0Day tracker. But how about a tracker with movies in RMVB format? RMVB (RealMedia multimedia container format) is a somewhat popular file format on file sharing mediums. Movies encoded in this format are generally smaller in file size that their XVID counterparts - for example a typical 1.5 hour (1CD) RMVB movie weighs at 350-400MB while a 2+ hours movie (2CD) weighs at around 700MB in file size. Of course there are differences in video quality but RMVB is actually a good option for those who'll die for a few hundred MBs of storage space or bandwidth.

FILEnetworks Blog: Download RMVB movies easily – RmvBusterS open again (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/07/download-rmvb-movies-easily-rmvbusters.html)

Go (http://rmvbusters.pl/signup_key.php?lang=en) go go!

anonftw
12.07.09, 09:36
I've been a member of this tracker for a while, it's got some nice packs and it seems to be easy to cheat on. RMVBs have a much better compression scheme than the AVI container with the Xvid/Divx codec. To me, they look as good as their larger AVI counterparts in the same resultion range. Get in there !

alpacino
12.07.09, 10:06
I like RMVBs very much, they help a lot to save bandwidth for their compressibility. The only let down is for domestic/table dvd players that support divx, i.e., whereas they support divx/xvid/wmv(not all), they don't read rmvb (nor mkv, mp4, etc).

shawshankraj
12.07.09, 12:39
I am Member there for a very long time.
They have Quite a lot pack available with diff. category and also speed r good sometime.

James73
12.07.09, 15:12
I liked this format for a while, it is also useful if you want to take a preview of the movie with a function of media player classic.
Tip: If the file is in .rm format, just rename it in .rmvb, then go to "file, save thumbnails" :top:

anon
12.07.09, 18:15
I have never downloaded a RMVB movie myself. Just made myself an account at the tracker yesterday, so I'll check if they're so good :biggrin:

whyme
12.07.09, 21:57
is it a good tracker ??? i mean high level ?

Hellboy
12.07.09, 22:09
just downloaded a movie from there but it was in low quality:mad2::mad2: