PDA

View Full Version : ebooks suggestions

darklight
07.07.09, 05:44
hey guys what are the programming languages i should study to hack the torrent website's scripts and to be able to code mods also thoroughly understanding the file transfer operations :shockkk!: thanks in advance:top:

divlord
07.07.09, 06:17
there are dozens of sites offering tutorials etc.
I believe tutorials on websites are better than reading a pdf

splicer
07.07.09, 13:28
You should be looking to learn PHP and C as most trackers use both.

anon
07.07.09, 18:39
splicer is right, PHP and C are the way to go.

I don't know what you mean with "hack a site's scripts", but if you want to know how a tracker frontend works, have a look at the TB and XBTT sources. Remember you won't find built-in anti-cheat detection on any of them for security reasons - otherwise anyone could get Gazelle off its CVS and get direct access to What.cd's scripts, for example.

Perhaps you can find the eBooks you want on e-learning trackers such as BitMe, Textbook-Torrents or Bibliotik.

Do well! :top:

darklight
07.07.09, 21:08
thanks guys on the input:biggrin:

anon by hacking i meant i want the resources to completely understand how a torrent site functions so that i can find ways to cheat to our advantage :smile:
by developing new mods and finding ways around their security scripts. i wanted to ask by which languages are the scripts in trackers site's websites programmed and torrent clients coded????:confused2:

thanks:smile: splicer i will be downloading php books but regarding "c" i actually have studied it in my university but am confused about how to go about applying it in case of trackers if u could elaborate on a few special topics i could look into it would be very helpful:cool2:

hey divlord could u suggest a couple of sites where i can find such tutorials ???:wink:

anon
07.07.09, 21:12
Every tracker uses different scripts, and most serious ones will have protection against attacks such as SQL injections, etc., even if you find the raw TBsource vulnerable.

As far as I know anti-cheat scripts are coded in PHP, but this may vary. BitTorrent clients can be coded in a variety of languages - uTorrent uses C++, Vuze uses Java, LH-ABC/Faze uses Python, etc.