PDA

View Full Version : Kaspersky has fixed its malware detection problem in its 2010 products via an automat

starforce
05.07.09, 01:58
Kaspersky has fixed its malware detection problem in its 2010 products via an automatic update. The cause of the detection problems that allowed malware to be overlooked seems to have been even more severe than was initially apparent
read it
Kaspersky tightens up anti-virus engine - News - The H Security: News and features (http://www.h-online.com/security/Kaspersky-tightens-up-anti-virus-engine--/news/113656)
regards
satrforce

SealLion
05.07.09, 04:49
I wanted to try Kapersky at one point.
I looked high and low for keys on different sites.

I reached as far as the sky to find them. None at all to be found.:frown:

Just about every one of them was blacklisted.

I know its a good AV.

Probably as good some of the other ones that are also well known. I think that Kaspersky is kind of considered the 'mercedez-benz' of AV's, yes??

I had in mind to use the Security suite....Doh!!! ....all blacklisted!!!

"What a schmuck-a-roo", I thought to myself.

Hellboy
05.07.09, 07:44
Always activate online - serials ,never use .key files:klatsch_3:
I have updated several times and mine key never got blacklisted:wink2:

starforce
05.07.09, 09:39
Always activate online - serials ,never use .key files:klatsch_3:
I have updated several times and mine key never got blacklisted:wink2:
so be a good men end help SealLion :)

SealLion
05.07.09, 15:47
I have updated several times and mine key never got blacklisted....

well, aren't you a lucky one then, eh??

I did find a webpage that gives free and genuine license key for one year.

I don'[t think that I"ll try it as I"m already using a decent AV, but for those who are interested, there's a link here that leads you to a genuine one year license.

check it out:

Free Kaspersky Internet Security 2009 Genuine License Key For 1 Year (http://www.techmixer.com/free-kaspersky-internet-security-2009-genuine-license-key-for-1-year/)

I have no idea if this genuine key is still valid, though.

and now don't forget, that while your reading this and your picking your nose, your head will cave in. :D LOL.

supermarrioh
05.07.09, 16:17
kavKiskey.com
Always valid Keys available.

Nobody
05.07.09, 22:23
kavKiskey.com
Always valid Keys available.

This. I've used them for quite a while. Usually a key there lasts me a couple months before it get's blacklisted, then I just go back and get another.

It's important to look at the file names before you download any--it tells you all you need to know about what type of key it is:

Example: KIS9-CM-20091025-05511B7C.KEY

KIS denotes: Kaspersky Internet Security
KAV denotes: Kaspersky Anti-Virus

CM denotes: An English version
CN denotes: A Chinese (?) version

Provided you download the right key, usually it only takes two-three downloads before I find a good key. On occasion Kaspersky will blacklist all of the keys on the website at once. Never fear though, give it another day or two and there's always fresh keys back up.