PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial about the BiglyBT Extreme Mod] All settings explained

Pages : [1] 2 3

anon
05.07.09, 02:01
Hi,

in this tutorial you will learn what every Extreme Mod setting is and does. Remember that those found at Tools -> Options are global, and will only apply for newly-added torrents; existing ones will keep their individual settings, so double-click and go to the Extreme Mod tabs to change them.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=18710

1. lets you change the splash screen displayed when BiglyBT starts up. You can disable it altogether at Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start, untick "Show splash screen".

2a. ProLeech is a new (as of 2017) feature that creates a .torrent file with peer IPs and ports injected within, so that others using the mod may download it without having access to the tracker it belongs to. Here, you can choose which directory will be used to store those torrents whenever they are exported (manually via right-click -> "Export ProLeech torrent(s)" or otherwise).
2b. automatically creates a ProLeech copy of a torrent when it's started.
2c. only creates ProLeech torrents if they have at least x peers, where x is the value you set here.
2d. overwrites existing .torrent files whenever exporting a torrent.

3a. disables upload. No one will be able to download from you. This may reduce download speeds if the torrents you're downloading are full of real leechers, due to BitTorrent's tit-for-tat scheme. Also, some countries outlaw uploading of copyrighted material, but not downloading, so if this is your case you may find this setting very useful.

3b. will let the mod upload to LAN IP ranges even if you've enabled no upload. Useful if you need to share files with a local peer, for example at work or school, while you still don't wish to upload to external ones.

4. logs the fake settings to the console. Can be useful when troubleshooting issues, but most people won't need this.

5a. will automatically stop the torrent right after it finishes downloading. Careful, this is hit and running, and some trackers may warn you for it.

5b. forces the torrent to stop after the set amount of hours.
5c. removes the torrent after stopping it...
5d. ...and also deletes the .torrent metadata.

6. doesn't send the "completed" flag when the torrent is finished. Useful to avoid rudimentary hit and run detection on certain trackers, but detectable. Also, if you use this, finished torrents will never show up in your snatchlist on Gazelle trackers and Waffles will see them as 100% done but never completed, so be careful!

7. tries to retrieve x peers from the tracker on every announce, x being the amount you set at 7b. May speed things up on public trackers, but has no real use on private ones, and may be detectable.

7b. self-explanatory.

8. make the Update Tracker feature always usable regardless of the tracker status. Useful if you're having network problems such as timeouts and can't wait for BiglyBT to re-enable it, or want to force an stats update. Don't hammer the tracker manually otherwise.

9a. divides the tracker update interval by x, x being the number you set at 9b. This setting is pretty much useless and potentially dangerous, don't enable it.

9b. self-explanatory.

10. lets you see the status of Shu's perfect spoof, which can be controlled via the BiglyBTSpoof.properties file in BiglyBT's directory. It overrides ghostfucker's spoof.

11a. tick this to enable ghostfucker's perfect spoof, which lets you spoof any client for which a client file is available (see BiglyBT/Vuze Extreme Mod Client Files (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f274/)), both to the tracker and peers, and without showing up as [FAKE].

11b. lets you choose which client and version to spoof.

11c. lets you enter a custom peer_id for the mod to use instead of a generated one. Using this feature is generally not necessary, so I won't elaborate on it.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=18711

12. this setting cannot be active at the same time as the ratio tool (21) and will override it if enabled. You need to tick this checkbox for the following options to become available:

13a. will stop faking upload unless you're connected to more than x peers, or the peer:seed ratio is higher than y%. The default settings of 1 and 10 will prevent you from faking if you're connected to less than 1 peer, or there isn't at least 1 peer for every 10 seeds in the swarm, respectively. You can set both values to 0 for the mod to fake upload regardless of conditions, but this is dangerous if there are few or zero leechers. Always keep an eye on what's going on!

13b. makes the mod resume fake uploading even if not connected to any other peers, if the amount in the swarm is higher than the one you set above.

14a. prevents overfaking. If enabled, you'll never report an upload higher than the torrent's size multiplied by the value at 14b, even if you've faked more than that.

14b. self-explanatory.

15a. manipulates your reported download. There are two modes for this setting:

15b. for when you're not using any other faking setting. NOTE: disables "no upload".
15c. for when you're using Ratio Mode, Speed Mode++, or the upload multiplier.
15d. the percentage of your download to report. For example, 25% reports one fourth, 50% halves it, 200% reports twice as much download, and so on.

16a. doesn't report your upload or download...

16b. ...and shows you as leecher with 0% done.
16c. ...and shows you as a seeder with 100% done.
16d. ...and shows you as a leecher with the completion percentage you set here.
16e. ...but shows the real download progress (not recommended).

17a. tries to keep your ratio between the values you set. Note this will use whatever fake speeds are required to do so, and offers little control over them.

17b. the values you want your fake ratio to be between.
17c. slows the process down: your fake upload speed will be directly proportional to the torrent's completion percentage.
17d. keeps on increasing your ratio with your real upload after you finish the torrent. NOTE: disables "no upload".

18a. the most thorough fake report setting. It gives you full control over what you'll be reporting.

18b. only starts faking after you have a certain percentage of the torrent, reducing the average speed seen by the tracker.
18c. same as 17c; your fake upload speed will be directly proportional to your finished percentage.
18d. adds your real uploaded amount to your fake one. NOTE: disables "no upload".
18e. shows you as a seeder regardless of your finished percentage. Very useful for faking cross-seeding.
18f. sets the swarm average speed as your minimum fake upload speed. Not recommended.
18g. stops faking upload when the swarm average speed is 0 KB/s. Very useful to avoid faking on inactive torrents.
18h. stops faking when your fake ratio is between the values you set at 18i.
18i. if your fake ratio is between these values, the mod will change speeds to whatever is set at 18j.
18j. which speeds are used when the torrent's target fake ratio is reached. Setting both to 0 stops fake upload.
18k. your base fake upload speed (prior to being modified by the other settings as applicable).

19a. a simple upload multiplier. It reports your real upload multiplied by a number between the following values. NOTE: disables "no upload".

19b. your real upload will be multiplied by a random number between these two values.
19c. shows you as a seeder regardless of your actual finished percentage, and doesn't report download.

20a. ghostleeching. Gets peers from the tracker, then downloads but doesn't report the traffic.

20b. only sends the "started" announce, and nothing else. Further tracker updates will be blocked.
20c. sends a "started" announce, then the "stopped" one immediately after the tracker's reply is received.
20d. sends a "started" announce, then the "stopped" one after the amount of seconds set here passes.
20e. doesn't report any traffic in the "stopped" announce.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=18712

21. a simple ratio manipulation tool. It cannot be active at the same time as "fake report to tracker systems" (12) and will override it if enabled. You need to tick this checkbox for the following options to become available:

22a. your fake upload speed. You'll be faking an upload speed between these two values if the conditions below (22d onwards) are met.

22b. your fake download speed. You'll be faking a download speed between these two values if the conditions below (22d onwards) are met.

22c. your fake finished percentage.

22d. stops the torrent after faking the amount of upload you set here.

22e. stops the torrent after faking the amount of download you set here.

22f. stops faking upload when the amount of peers goes below the amount you set.

22g. same as 17c; your fake upload speed will be directly proportional to your finished percentage.

22h. same as 18b; only starts faking after you have a certain percentage of the torrent.

22i. adds the torrent as stopped.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=18713

21a. how much upload to add and therefore flash on the next announce, in megabytes.

21b. adds the amount you set before.

21c. sets the total amount of extra upload to 0.

21d. adds the amount you set before, and immediately stops the torrent.

21e. this is the amount of extra upload that will be flashed on the next update.

FAQ

Q: What are the best settings?
A: There are no "best settings". It all depends on the tracker. Those that work just fine at one may get you banned at another. See 19749, look up the thread for yours, and read carefully.

Q: Is this the best mod?
A: Yes! It's undetectable when used correctly. If you'd prefer a uTorrent-based alternative, try the Serenity mod by Owyn, but note it hasn't been updated since March 2011.

Q: How can I disable automatic updates?
A: Go to Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Start, and untick the third, fourth, fifth and sixth checkboxes.

Q: OK, I got it, but what are the best settings for BiglyBT in general? I mean number of connections, upload speed limit, etc.
A: Check the Azureus settings calculator (http://infinite-source.de/az/az-calc.html), as well as the "Good settings" (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Good_settings) page on the Vuze Wiki.

Q: The Fake Upload Speed column isn't showing up!
A: Right-click an empty place in the downloads list, and click Column Setup (in newer versions, you have to click the Column Setup icon in the toolbar instead) In the window that will appear, look for the Fake Upload Speed column, and click (Add).

Q: I have a question that isn't listed here...
A: Post it in this thread and we'll do our best to help you. However, make sure you search the forum first.

vDD+wR
07.07.09, 00:25
Hey, great effords of you to update the existing extreme mod thread!:top:
And a nice big textwall like in the old days back. :biggrin:

As an addition I would add that maybe a Link into the older thread could be edited. That way it would be ensured that new members here, or members who dont visit the page regurlarly would know which methods are up-to-date, yes? If you or another mod doesn't see a need for that I'm okay with that too. :smile:

greetz vDD

anon
07.07.09, 00:43
As an addition I would add that maybe a Link into the older thread could be edited. That way it would be ensured that new members here, or members who dont visit the page regurlarly would know which methods are up-to-date, yes?

Yes :biggrin: (SealLion ftw)

~ Done

vDD+wR
07.07.09, 10:50
Yes that's okay! :top:
So nobody will get confused by the two threads (unless only a part of the post by manas is being read. :biggrin:).

Yes :biggrin: (SealLion ftw)

LOL, you got me there! (was a little inspired by his writing style, i guess. :wink:)

Blackkatt
27.07.09, 18:19
# 18b. same as before, slows faking down. You'll fake upload speed will be directly proportional to your finished %.
# 18c. adds your real uploaded amount and your fake one together. Disables no upload. Could make you overfake if you get to upload.

are wrong.

18b. What this setting do it to emulate a real time scenario. Meaning it works just like it
would if it where your real upload. It acts like the torrent client normally would.

18c. This wont overfake. It may look like it.
But what you see is the real upload being added to the
fake upload.

anon
27.07.09, 18:33
18b. What this setting do it to emulate a real time scenario. Meaning it works just like it
would if it where your real upload. It acts like the torrent client normally would.

Yes, I know ("cheat gradually"). And the fake speed rises the more pieces of the torrent you have.

18c. This wont overfake. It may look like it.
But what you see is the real upload being added to the
fake upload.

Already know you're a fan of this setting :biggrin:

We have a different understanding of the word "overfake". I call any additional upload that's not my fake upload overfaking. I think for you the word means an extremely high amount of fake upload, right?

Blackkatt
27.07.09, 18:39
when I say overfake I mean. Uploading at a higher speed then what I've set as max :)

anon
27.07.09, 18:41
And well, doesn't adding your real upload go over your maximum if you get to upload? Maybe not always, but sometimes.

Blackkatt
27.07.09, 19:02
It only looks like that.

Lets say we're now at 210kb/s but max is set to 200kb/s
210kb/s is not reported to the tracker. Nothing above 200kb/s is. I don't know why it can show just for a moment higher then max set. It's always just some kb/s over if so.

But if you use "use swarm speed as average speed" togehter with "add your real upload to fake upload" you'll see how it goes WAY over what you have set as max. Like 100kb/s or more over. This is overfakeing :)

anon
27.07.09, 19:05
It only looks like that.

Let's lets say we're now at 210kb/s but max is set to 200kb/s
210kb/s is not reported to the tracker. Nothing above 200kb/s. I don't know why it can show just for a moment higher then max set. It's always just some kb/s over if so.

Mhm... you mean that even if your real upload is added, it still won't report anything above your Speed mode++ maximum? OK, that'd change the picture. I'll check this.

Blackkatt
27.07.09, 19:07
In your client. You'll see columns "real upload speed" and "fake upload speed" When you have checked "add real upload to fake upload". The value in the column "real upload speed" will be added to the column "fake upload speed". So in the column "fake upload speed" you'll see real+fake upload speed.

anon
27.07.09, 19:09
The real upload shown in "real upload" column will be added to the "fake upload" column.

As if it was more fake upload :biggrin: Now I understand what you mean, lol.

Blackkatt
27.07.09, 19:24
humm?

The two values in column "real upload speed" and "fake upload speed" are merged together as one single value. This is what you seen in your client. And this value is the one being sent to the tracker.

anon
27.07.09, 19:25
The two values in column "real upload speed" and "fake upload speed" are merged together as one single value.

Yes, as if it was more fake upload speed, however it's just your real one and the fake one added up.

Blackkatt
27.07.09, 19:27
Yes, as if it was more fake upload speed, however it's just your real one and the fake one added up.

exactly! now we're on the same page :klatsch_3::biggrin::top::smile:

The same thing happens when you use "use swarm speed as average fake upload speed" But here something goes wrong. The value you have set as max upload speed is ignored! and the value from column "real upload speed" is added to whatever speed/value the swarm averages speed is at. Witch can be very high!

I talk about this before. It could be a bug and some coder should take a look at it. Don't you think?

CS Curse
28.07.09, 14:41
Which one is faster/better: Bitthief with Bittornado spoof or Vuze Extreme Mod with no upload? And which uses the least cpu?

anon
28.07.09, 18:40
Faster (transfer rates) = BitThief. It also uses less resources. But there aren't too many settings to play with if you compare it to the Extreme Mod.

IceBox
29.07.09, 20:41
Whats the difference between the µTorrent Extreme mod and the Vuze Extreme mod?

anon
29.07.09, 20:42
uTorrent isn't Extreme Mod. It's Extreme Leecher Edition.

And as you can see, the Vuze Mod has much more cheating settings.

IceBox
29.07.09, 20:48
Is it risky to run µTorrent 1.8.3 and the Vuze Extreme Mod on the same tracker at the same time? (Different torrents of course).

I want to possibly get started using the Vuze Extreme Mod but just not sure whether or not I should be using this or RM for buffer building.

anon
29.07.09, 20:50
Is it risky to run µTorrent 1.8.3 and the Vuze Extreme Mod on the same tracker at the same time? (Different torrents of course).

Different torrents and trackers. It's then safe. Remember some of the uTorrent mods can be detected, check the thread for more info.

I want to possibly get started using the Vuze Extreme Mod but just not sure whether or not I should be using this or RM for buffer building.

Well, the Vuze mod can "generate" activity by leeching, making you virtually impossible to catch with the right settings.

IceBox
29.07.09, 20:53
Different torrents and trackers. It's then safe. Remember some of the uTorrent mods can be detected, check the thread for more info.

Well, the Vuze mod can "generate" activity by leeching, making you virtually impossible to catch with the right settings.

Alright, can the Vuze mods be detected though? What should I do if I want to use Vuze on lets say Waffles but I'm already using µTorrent...?

anon
29.07.09, 20:56
Alright, can the Vuze mods be detected though?

Not with the right settings. Some (very few) trackers can detect a small flaw in ghostfucker's uTorrent spoof, so don't use it if you want to be 100% sure.

What should I do if I want to use Vuze on lets say Waffles but I'm already using µTorrent...?

Stop all torrents, wait some time, then add them to Vuze and start them. Even though very unlikely to happen, they may ask you why you switched clients - tell them you read Vuze is way more tweakable than uTorrent or you saw a plugin you liked and your PC can take the resource usage hit, etc.

IceBox
29.07.09, 21:55
Alright, just one more question I believe.

Why am I only uploading fake sometimes? Why isn't it all the time like in RM?

anon
29.07.09, 21:56
Why am I only uploading fake sometimes? Why isn't it all the time like in RM?

The default settings will halt fake upload if you're connected to less than 1 peer or the peer:seed ratio is lower than 10%.

Set both "stop increasing the fake upload when you are connected to less than X peers OR having a peer/seed ratio lower than X%" values to 0 to avoid this, but this will keep on faking even without peers.

alex0912
06.08.09, 17:34
The option "stop faking when the swarm speed is zero" is available only for the members of this site?..I was wondering because I don't have it...just curious, thanks.

anon
06.08.09, 18:56
Yes, it's only available in Members-only Vuze Betas.

Instab
18.09.09, 21:46
hi,

i'm new here and quite impressed by all the good work here.
so as a start i have a qüstion right away :biggrin:

i got the vuze mod and my setting are like this:

http://i33.tinypic.com/142epa0.jpg

however after downloading something my ratio still is nearly not better than without any mod.
how come? did i miss something?

thanks & nice to be here :top:

anon
18.09.09, 21:47
how come? did i miss something?

Probably there aren't enough peers. Set both "stop increasing the fake upload..." values at the top to 0. This will make the mod always fake (even without peers).

Also, if the torrent is inactive, "stop faking when swarm speed is zero" will halt faking as well.

Instab
18.09.09, 23:49
now it's gone crazy:

the transmitted upload is even smaller than my real one. is there any method behind it i don't get?

anon
18.09.09, 23:50
Disable intelligent mode :wink:

Instab
19.09.09, 00:08
so what's intelligent mode good for anyway?

anon
19.09.09, 00:09
Cheating gradually as you download.

Instab
19.09.09, 00:18
that's what it says but how dös decreasing my real upload help?

anon
19.09.09, 00:19
It makes you look more realistic, a non-cheater would probably upload more as he downloads more pieces of the torrent.

Instab
19.09.09, 00:22
sure but my real upload is sane for sure.
i'm having a hard time seeing any sense in decreasing my actual real upload amount

anon
19.09.09, 00:23
As far as I know, intelligent mode doesn't decrease your real upload, only the fake one. But now I see it, how come your reported upload is lower than the real one if you've ticked "add your real uploaded amount..."...

Instab
19.09.09, 00:27
But now I see it, how come your reported upload is lower than the real one if you've ticked "add your real uploaded amount..."...

eh, that's weird.
normally one should think an option starting with 'add' wouldn't decrease anything :confused:

anon
19.09.09, 00:28
normally one should think an option starting with 'add' wouldn't decrease anything :confused:

Normally that option should work properly. You could do a check without ticking that and seeing what gets reported.

Instab
19.09.09, 01:12
yes, exactly what i'm doing right now

---------- Post added 19.09.09 at 00:12 ---------- Previous post was 18.09.09 at 23:29 ----------

now the reported upload is right but no faking.
i still don't understand where exactly the faking is done.

maybe i shoud use 'ratio mode'?
but all the guides said the mode i used is the best ...

anon
19.09.09, 01:23
now the reported upload is right but no faking.
i still don't understand where exactly the faking is done.

If you've set both "stop increasing the fake upload..." values to 0, this shouldn't happen. Have you enabled the Fake Upload Speed column? If so, can you post a full screen of your settings and the My Torrents view?

maybe i shoud use 'ratio mode'?
but all the guides said the mode i used is the best ...

Speed mode++ is indeed the best. Ratio mode could end up using huge speeds.

Instab
19.09.09, 01:44
If you've set both "stop increasing the fake upload..." valüs to 0, this shouldn't happen. Have you enabled the Fake Upload Speed column? If so, can you post a full screen of your settings and the My Torrents view?

okay, here they are.
(the peer/seed ratio is set to 0)

http://i36.tinypic.com/2yv3rz8.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/30ww8hy.jpg

anon
19.09.09, 01:46
I can't see the Fake Upload Speed column in your screenshots, is it visible? You can enable it by pressing the paper sheet icon in the main toolbar, scrolling down to "Fake Upload Speed" and pressing (Add).

Instab
19.09.09, 01:51
ah, wasn't aware of that.
however now the stats are fine since i switched to ratio mode so the valüs there wouldn't help anyway.

but it's still not clear why it did what it did ...

anon
19.09.09, 01:53
i switched to ratio mode

Ratio mode may be fine for low-level trackers, but don't use it on those with good scripts.

but it's still not clear why it did what it did ...

It's a mystery to me, too. Perhaps it was just a temporal tracker issue or something like that, because your settings look fine... you should play around with it a bit more :biggrin:

Instab
19.09.09, 02:51
Ratio mode may be fine for low-level trackers, but don't use it on those with good scripts.

i know but i needed to compensate what speed mode did

It's a mystery to me, too. Perhaps it was just a temporal tracker issü or something like that, because your settings look fine... you should play around with it a bit more :biggrin:

well i don't know what i could have made wrong.
the tracker was fine since he reported my stuff correctly hence my ration was in free fall :redface:

---------- Post added at 01:51 ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 ----------

got it:

it wasn't clear to me that the 'speed between' fields are always active. i thought they'd belong to the last option of speed mode.
maybe one could separate that a bit more optically or so ...

anon
19.09.09, 03:47
it wasn't clear to me that the 'speed between' fields are always active. i thought they'd belong to the last option of speed mode.

If you mean these:
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1415/speedmode.gif

So it is, as far as I know they belong to Speed mode++ alone.

Instab
19.09.09, 05:14
exactly but in my version no line is grayed out so i thought it's part of the last option and not a general setting for speed mode

anon
19.09.09, 05:16
no line is grayed out

If you mean the text fields below "Stop faking when the following ratio is reached", they only become available when you tick that checkbox.

Instab
19.09.09, 20:25
If you mean the text fields below "Stop faking when the following ratio is reached", they only become available when you tick that checkbox.

check my screenshot. it's not that clear on the mac.
anyway i think that could be separated a bit better.

---------- Post added at 19:25 ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 ----------

don't get me wrong the mod is great :smile:

Instab
21.10.09, 23:34
are there any known complications when using the option #8 (more time between announces)?

could come in handy when the download takes slightly longer than the normal update timespan in combination with the "stop after complete" option.

anon
21.10.09, 23:36
are there any known complications when using the option #8 (more time between announces)?

The tracker could notice your client is updating faster than it should. Although to be honest, in most cases you should be fine as long as you don't set the divisor too high. (20 is the maximum)

Instab
21.10.09, 23:43
The tracker could notice your client is updating faster than it should.

faster?
i thought it will divide the time by x.

why should anyone want faster updates?

anon
21.10.09, 23:44
faster?
i thought it will divide the time by x.

Exactly. Note with "faster" I meant more updates in the same amount of time.

why should anyone want faster updates?

I'm not sure. Perhaps that's option is there just for testing or experimental purposes.

Instab
22.10.09, 05:55
of course, my bad, never mind :rolling_eyes:

---------- Post added 22.10.09 at 04:55 ---------- Previous post was 21.10.09 at 22:52 ----------

the peer/seed ratio valü dösn't seem to work after the torrent has been moved to the seedlist.
worked fine while downloading tho ...

anon
22.10.09, 15:44
the peer/seed ratio value doesn't seem to work after the torrent has been moved to the seedlist.

It works fine here:
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/3065/1mbs.gif

pillow
22.10.09, 17:54
i am trying out vuze right now, but have some questions.

1) i dont really get the peer/seed ratio setting % (13), so when there are 9seeds and 1 peer, the fake will be disabled at the default setting of 10, right? so i have to set this to - say 2% if i want to fake also when there are only 2 seeds and 1 peer (i am one seed)?

2) if the average swarm speed is like 50kbs and my fake upload (18j) is set to higher than that, will it be reduced automatically? if yes to which amount? because i had yesterday a swarm that had 90kbps average and i was still faking at ~80kbs, isnt this too suspicious?

3) is there a difference in faking in speed mode++ and multi uploader for the tracker? say i am faking with ++ 30kbs and no real upload, what is the difference then to real upload 15kps with multiplier 2x ? would this make sense? is this harder to track?

4) how do i get rid of the seperate little on top bar that shows up everytime i start a torrent?

thx

anon
22.10.09, 18:00
1. in that case, you'd need to set it to 50%, I think. Or you can also set both values to 0 to make the mod always fake.

2. it won't, although it'll also never go above the max fake upload speed you set, and yes, it is. This is why you have to keep an eye on what's going on.

3. the tracker will see 30kB/s in both cases, of course. Although if the swarm is small, doing some real upload and multiplying it could give you more "cover" than just faking without uploading.

4. if you mean the download bar, make sure Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Auto open download bar is unticked.

pillow
22.10.09, 18:58
1. in that case, you'd need to set it to 50%, I think. Or you can also set both values to 0 to make the mod always fake.
50%? if there were ie 3 seeds and 1 peer the ratio would be 33% and fake upload would be stopped.
or is it counted from the seeds side, so the ratio is then 300% ? so 10% would be like 1 seed and 10 peers ? :rolling_eyes:

2. it won't, although it'll also never go above the max fake upload speed you set, and yes, it is. This is why you have to keep an eye on what's going on.
wait, so your saying, when i set the fake up to 50kbs and the swarm speed is like 5kbps because there is only one seeder and 2 leechers the fake would still go the full 50kbs? hm, thats indeed not really useful then on smaller trackers...
this should be defenitely changed then in the mod. maybe a setting like
swarmspeed : amount of peers = max upload * [x] ?
so the max faked would never exceed the value..

3. the tracker will see 30kB/s in both cases, of course. Although if the swarm is small, doing some real upload and multiplying it could give you more "cover" than just faking without uploading.
cover like the difference between seeded amount and downloaded amount for a torrent thats counted by the tracker? hm, that would then make sense then at torrents with little seeds.[/QUOTE]
ok trying further

anon
22.10.09, 19:40
50%? if there were ie 3 seeds and 1 peer the ratio would be 33% and fake upload would be stopped or is it counted from the seeds side, so the ratio is then 300% ? so 10% would be like 1 seed and 10 peers ? :rolling_eyes:

It's a peer:seed ratio. In the first case you mentioned, there's 1 peer for every 3 seeds, so the % is indeed 33.

wait, so your saying, when i set the fake up to 50kbs and the swarm speed is like 5kbps because there is only one seeder and 2 leechers the fake would still go the full 50kbs?

Yes, that's right. About your feature suggestion, I remember someone once mentioned implementing a setting to make the mod use the swarm avg. speed as a maximum fake upload speed. I think this would work out fine to avoid faking faster than the swarm, too.

cover like the difference between seeded amount and downloaded amount for a torrent thats counted by the tracker?

I meant that if someone is looking at the small swarm and sees you uploading, that'll be less suspicious than if you didn't upload anything, yet reported 30kB/s.

Instab
22.10.09, 19:45
looks like the peer/seed ratio thing is a tricky one. logically the function would be useful to stop faking as soon as there're more seeder than leechers. so how about this:

100% should be the same number of seeds and leechers. 150% would be 1.5 times the number of seeds?
that would make sense imo but i have no idea if it dös work that way.

anon
22.10.09, 19:46
100% should be the same number of seeds and leechers. 150% would be 1.5 times the number of seeds?

It'd be 1.5 peers per seed.

Instab
22.10.09, 19:46
It works fine here:
image (http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/3065/1mbs.gif)

yeah that's the way it should be but as soon as there're more seeds than leechers it should stop faking. so the what setting would accomplish that?

anon
22.10.09, 19:48
If you want it to stop faking when there are more seeders than leechers, I guess setting the peer:seed ratio lower than 100% should do.

Instab
22.10.09, 19:48
It'd be 1.5 peers per seed.

okay so setting it to 100% would stop faking as soon as there're less leechers than seeds?

anon
22.10.09, 19:50
I guess so - if there's less than 1 peer per seed, the torrent should stop faking.

pillow
22.10.09, 23:07
I remember someone once mentioned implementing a setting to make the mod use the swarm avg. speed as a maximum fake upload speed. I think this would work out fine to avoid faking faster than the swarm, too.
yep, actually essential when you want to leave it alone and not have to check it all the time. like i said, even better it would be imo
avg swarmspeed : amount of peers = max upload * [x]
so one would have the avg speed of a peer and could choose to set this as a max upload (+factor) to be on the sure side. (or is the shown avg swarmspeed already also the average speed of one peer?its the max,right?hm)

another question, now i am seeding 30 torrents from different trackers and made categories for each tracker.
when i right click on the category tab i can choose options, but only the real up/down options are shown.
can i make also the fake options for one category at a time?
or how do i add a fake setting for more than one torrent?

anon
22.10.09, 23:17
(or is the shown avg swarmspeed already also the average speed of one peer?its the max,right?hm)

The avg. swarm speed is calculated as follows:
The average swarm speed is calculated by measuring the interval between have-messages and the amount of data they represent you get from your peers (the estimated download speed column in the peers view is based on that information, too). Then the calculated peer speed (including your own) is divided by the number of peers you're connected to.

As far as I know, you can't.

pillow
22.10.09, 23:48
.. measuring the interval between have-messages and the amount of data they represent you get from your peers ..
:eek13: hgumpf,... what? can you pls translate that in non native speaker and kinda noobie words :smile: .

right now in my two colums "avg swarm speed" & "total speed of peers youre connected to" i have exactly the same values/speeds (the torrent only has 5 seeds). i am uploading with a almost 90% of that speeds (3xmulti).
so avg speed is max speed / combined speed of all the peers in the swarm?
and with me uploading with 90% is suspicious, right?
and if i go over that value, it would be obvious that i am cheating,right?

anon
22.10.09, 23:58
:eek13: hgumpf,... what? can you pls translate that in non native speaker and kinda noobie words :smile: .

Basically, that part means how much time passes since the other peer tells you "I have piece X" and you get X.

right now in my two colums "avg swarm speed" & "total speed of peers youre connected to" i have exactly the same values/speeds (the torrent only has 5 seeds). i am uploading with a almost 90% of that speeds (3xmulti).
so avg speed is max speed / combined speed of all the peers in the swarm?

I remember having made a nice post about this last year ^^

No; if:

KBs transferred = KBT,
Time taken for transfer between have-message and completion = TT,
Calculated average speed for every peer = AVG1,
Sum of all AVG1s = AVG2, and
Amount of connected peers = ACP,

the formula would be:

KBT / TT = AVG1

(AVG2 * ACP) / ACP = average swarm speed

I know it's a bit difficult :biggrin:
and with me uploading with 90% is suspicious, right?
and if i go over that value, it would be obvious that i am cheating,right?

It depends on what the actual speed is - if it's rather low, you're OK, since it's just an estimate. For this same reason there's no real way to tell if you'll be banned for faking faster than it, but I wouldn't recommend doing that.

pillow
23.10.09, 00:19
(AVG2 * ACP) / ACP = average swarm speed

I know it's a bit difficult:biggrin:
so AVG2 = average swarm speed ,heh.
avg*acp/acp is the same as avg solo if i remember my math class right :wink:.

It depends on what the actual speed is - if it's rather low, you're OK, since it's just an estimate. For this same reason there's no real way to tell if you'll be banned for faking faster than it, but I wouldn't recommend doing that.
yep its low, so what do you think that would be a nice setting for the max fake option:
avg swarmspeed / amount of peers = my upload * [ x ]
my upload would then be the average peerspeed in the swarm multiplied with x, which could be set.

anon
23.10.09, 00:20
so AVG2 = average swarm speed ,heh.

No, you have to divide AVG2 by the number of peers :wink:

And yes, you're right about the other thing :tongue: I think what I meant on that post is:

AVG2 / ACP = average swarm speed

My mistake ^^

pillow
23.10.09, 01:45
hm, scrape option is greyed out, how can i disable scraping?

anon
23.10.09, 01:46
If you spoof a client that doesn't scrape, such as BitTornado, that feature is automatically grayed out and disabled for security reasons.

pillow
23.10.09, 02:11
hm, but still my torrents when not forced to start are automatically queued and the tracker status says "scraping disabled" so that means that vuze tries to scrape if the tracker answers with that?

Instab
23.10.09, 06:18
I güss so - if there's less than 1 peer per seed, the torrent should stop faking.

and that's what i did and it did work until the torrent was completed. as soon as it was shown in the seeding area it started faking again although in the meantime there were even less leechers :rolling_eyes:

anon
23.10.09, 15:32
pillow, have a look at this to prevent your torrents from being "queued":
Azureus - How to Keep Torrents From Getting Queued | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak (http://filesharefreak.com/tutorials/azureus-how-to-keep-torrents-from-getting-queued/)

And "scraping disabled" isn't from the tracker, but from Azureus.

VwTE1r, I suggest a clean install :biggrin:

Instab
23.10.09, 17:37
VwTE1r, I suggest a clean install :biggrin:

it is a clean install. never had vuze installed before extreme mod.
gonna try it on a few other torrents first ...

anon
23.10.09, 19:41
But you've had the Extreme Mod installed for some time now, right? If the other torrents have the same issue, it's worth a try.

Instab
23.10.09, 20:50
But you've had the Extreme Mod installed for some time now, right? If the other torrents have the same issü, it's worth a try.

sure, that's why i said i'm gonna try a few others first

---------- Post added at 19:50 ---------- Previous post was at 19:27 ----------

okay i think i got one part of the problem figured out:

start a fresh download with the peer/seed ratio at 100% and no matter what fake settings. all should work fine so far BUT there're 2 things that can make the peer/seed ratio setting useless.
the first one is turning off faking completely and turning it on again while downloading.
the second is when the download has finished and the torrent jumps to the seedwindow.

it seems whenever a major change is going on the peer/seed ratio limit is ignored from that moment on. i tried diff. torrents from diff. sites.

murfhom
27.10.09, 00:49
what is this vuze mod?it's for azureus client?and what's the different from RM ?

anon
27.10.09, 00:50
what is this vuze mod?

The Azureus Hack is a modification of the original Azureus that essentially enables you to cheat at private trackers, by giving you different ways to send fake reports to the tracker (speed mode++, no report, upload multiplier, etc.). SB-I's Hack also has 0-upload always available.

With the Extreme Mod ... you have a bunch of other clients and versions you can 100% undetectably spoof, both to tracker and peers. ... any peer on a torrent could be a Hack user, as you'll be able to emulate BitTornado, Deluge, Halite, the Mainline client, and one of the biggest archievements of this Mod - uTorrent, which was thought to be impossible to spoof, apart from of course Azureus itself.
it's for azureus client?

Yes.

what's the different from RM ?

You can leech and cheat at the same time.

murfhom
27.10.09, 02:27
what makes it be undetectably spoof ?

and if I want to use either azureus and utorrent..is it possible?assuming tomorrow I cheat at ipt with vuze mod...next day may I use utorrent for downalding something ?

anon
27.10.09, 02:29
what makes it be undetectably spoof ?

ghostfucker's Perfect Spoof feature in the SB-I Hack Settings panel.

and if I want to use either azureus and utorrent..is it possible?assuming tomorrow I cheat at ipt with vuze mod...next day may I use utorrent for downalding something ?

It's possible, however I wouldn't advice switching clients like that unless you're spoofing the same uTorrent version you're using in the Extreme Mod.

SBcheater
27.10.09, 11:14
is it possible?assuming tomorrow I cheat at ipt with vuze mod...next day may I use utorrent for downalding something ?

You may switch btw different spoofs and btclient versions but as anon said not very frequently. becuase it is unrealistic approach that you have downloaded a torrent using Azures and now uploading it using utorrent.. there should be a timing difference in switching bwt different clients.

I will recommend newbies using extreme mod.. you can attain higher results with less and easy to understand settings .. you may further enhance and learn to further customize Xtreme mod as you further advance in time.

anon
27.10.09, 14:12
You may switch btw different spoofs and btclient versions but as anon said not very frequently. becuase it is unrealistic approach that you have downloaded a torrent using Azures and now uploading it using utorrent.. there should be a timing difference in switching bwt different clients.

If you spoof the same uTorrent version you're using and get a custom ID from it, the tracker will see both as the same client. But careful, I think the key value will still be different. I'm not a big fan of running two different clients either...

Unregistered
07.11.09, 20:19
yep, actually essential when you want to leave it alone and not have to check it all the time. like i said, even better it would be imo
avg swarmspeed : amount of peers = max upload * [x]
so one would have the avg speed of a peer and could choose to set this as a max upload (+factor) to be on the sure side. (or is the shown avg swarmspeed already also the average speed of one peer?its the max,right?hm)

another question, now i am seeding 30 torrents from different trackers and made categories for each tracker.
when i right click on the category tab i can choose options, but only the real up/down options are shown.

Surely it's a stupid question, but where do you click to see a category tab in Vuze?
I didn't see any category tab anywhere and I don't know how to display it. I would like to because I created a wrong category which I'd like now to delete, and according to Vuze wiki, the category tab is where one can achieve such deletion.
Would you help me please?
Thx in advance.

anon
07.11.09, 23:11
I would like to because I created a wrong category which I'd like now to delete

Right-click its button in the My Torrents view and click Delete Category.

Haggar
16.11.09, 04:15
Hi, i always use utorrent to download, but i would like to try this, so, do you know if the ut custom emulation is properly done if you use the info from rm's memory reader?

Instab
16.11.09, 06:07
be sure to use the exact same version as a reference!

anon
16.11.09, 14:15
do you know if the ut custom emulation is properly done if you use the info from rm's memory reader?

It is as long as you take a custom ID from the same exact uTorrent build you're spoofing, and follow the instructions in the first post carefully.

RUBBER
16.11.09, 20:36
hello :biggrin:

i have the vuze instal whit seepd mode and i am donwloading one torrent whit 45 seeders but i am only conected to one peer why is that ??? the speed is to low

also the router is ok and the firewall too

anon
16.11.09, 20:37
i have the vuze instal whit seepd mode

If you meant "seed mode" as in "show as seeder", that issue is known. You'll mostly connect to leechers when shown as a seeder.

If you meant "speed mode", please post a screen of your settings.

SBcheater
16.11.09, 20:53
i have the vuze instal whit seepd mode and i am donwloading one torrent whit 45 seeders but i am only conected to one peer why is that ??? the speed is to low

what is your swarm speed?, compare your swarm speed with your own download speed as if the total swarm speed is for example 50Kbps and your connection speed is 100Kbps down then you can download with maximum speed of 50Kbps or less,

you can still fake your upload even if you are not connectible look at the very first option in extreme mod configurations which is "stop fake upload when connect to ..." value enter "o" instead of "1" in peer connected box.. but do it only when the torrent is crowded.

RUBBER
16.11.09, 21:12
has you can see i have 0 peers and 39 seeders and the speed is 120kb :confused2:

http://i.imagehost.org/0856/sbi3.png

my settings

http://a.imagehost.org/0931/Capturar2.png

http://i.imagehost.org/0532/Capturar33.png

:frown:

anon
16.11.09, 21:14
You should try stopping some other torrents or programs that use your bandwidth.

RUBBER
16.11.09, 21:21
i am only running azureus everything is stopeed

also my settings are ok or not ???

Edit:

now i found this error :confused2:

3 connected
?? in swarm (scrape error: announce url doesn´t follow scrape specifications )

anon
17.11.09, 00:22
Your settings look fine. You could check if the torrent is slow on uTorrent as well. If an admin notices the client change, tell him the torrent was slow in Azureus and you wanted to check with another client to discard a network issue. Nothing suspicious.

?? in swarm (scrape error: announce url doesn´t follow scrape specifications )

I suppose the tracker doesn't support scraping, which one is it?

RUBBER
17.11.09, 01:29
is this one HD-Spain - El impulso definitivo a la Alta Definición (http://www.hd-spain.com) usualy they have good speed´s

also i am donwloading one torrent from SCC at 100 kbs :wink2: usualy i donwload at 1.30 mb

i am using WIN7 x 64 may be coz this

i bet there is something wrong but i don´t know what

anon
17.11.09, 01:31
i am using WIN7 x 64 may be coz this

If you've had low speeds ever since you switched to 7, then maybe yes. Don't forget to check speeds with uTorrent.

Instab
17.11.09, 01:38
i had always better speeds with azureus than with utorrent

anestesiologista
19.11.09, 22:34
Awesome tutorial. Thanks. But I can't download almost anything... :frown:

anon
19.11.09, 22:35
Anything = ?

If you're talking about Member-restricted downloads, have a look at the guide:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16868

RUBBER
28.11.09, 23:37
19a. your real upload will be multiplied by a random number between these two values.

in fake upload multiplier if i have real upload speed of 10 kbs to 11kbs how much fake upload will report ???
can someone give example ???

it´s safe to use in SCC and TL ??

anon
28.11.09, 23:37
It'll be multiplied by the numbers you set, i.e. assuming you're uploading at full 10kB/s and have set the multiplier values to 2 and 3, the tracker will see between 20 and 30kB/s.

It should work on those two trackers as long as you don't set the multi very high.

MacGyver
01.12.09, 06:41
Wonder if please some good user sends me via PM the best settings for cheating in What.cd .. I have never used Vuze and then I am made very bad.

My real length band arrives in Up to 53 kb

Many thanks to all

Instab
01.12.09, 07:02
there ain't no best settings.
you have to get the right settings for the right torrent. go through the what cheating thread and choose the settings matching your torrents best

anon
01.12.09, 17:59
Wonder if please some good user sends me via PM the best settings for cheating in What.cd ..

Wrong thread.

RUBBER
02.12.09, 01:25
my settings are speed mode ++ and this is what hapened

http://h.imagehost.org/0416/azureus_1_30_ok.jpg

yellow face this is not that good , also port is ok , NAT his bloqued i don´t have anti virus and the windows firewall is off , also the router is ok and i am donwload the maximum possible of my conexion 1.30 mb

can someone explain to me what is hapened :confused2: :biggrin:

anon
02.12.09, 01:27
Given the fact the NAT test says you're connectable, you should try loading this (http://torrent.ubuntu.com:6969/file?info_hash=3%82%0D%B6%DD%5EY%28%D2%3B%C8%11%BB %AC/J%E9L%B8%82) torrent in Azureus. If you get a green face, it was just that your current torrents didn't have enough peers for one of them to connect to you.

RUBBER
02.12.09, 01:31
ths link is not working

your file may exist elsewhere in the universe
but alas, not here

:top::top::top::klatsch_3::klatsch_3:

anon
02.12.09, 01:33
I forgot some browsers have problems with the URL-escaping. Try this:

http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/xubuntu/releases/9.10/release/xubuntu-9.10-desktop-i386.iso.torrent

RUBBER
02.12.09, 02:02
http://h.imagehost.org/0330/ffuuu.jpg

the torrent have good speed but Nat is red again

anon
02.12.09, 02:06
Then I have no idea of what's causing the problem. :confused:

If the light is green in uTorrent, you should try a clean Azureus install.

RUBBER
02.12.09, 02:19
well whit utorrent has contrary good defenitions bad download speeds :biggrin:

http://h.imagehost.org/0273/ppppppp.jpg

thx @ anon for the help

anon
02.12.09, 17:53
I see you get a green light in uTorrent - a clean Vuze install would be worth a try, then.

Instab
02.12.09, 19:59
you can also use the utorrent port check page with vuze

pillow
04.01.10, 05:10
i have a problem with this damn

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/6297/capture1g.png

like said in the vuze wiki (http://www.azureuswiki.com/index.php/Commandline_options)

".. place them into a file called Azureus.exe.vmoptions in the same directory as the Azureus.exe. In this case simply place each command on a separate line in the file, without the -J."

i placed

-XX:MaxDirectMemorySize=512m

into a text file and saved it as Azureus.exe.vmoptions into the azureus-dir ..

but the error keeps repeating all the time as if the file isnt read.
i am using the latest extreme vuze B02 with the portable java version (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f230/vuze-portable-16583/) ghostfucker released.

any idea?

anon
04.01.10, 05:11
I think the single EXE doesn't read the .vmoptions file. Try passing it as a command-line parameter:

azureus.exe -J-XX:MaxDirectMemorySize=512m

pillow
05.01.10, 07:00
sadly not

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/6995/capture1i.png

ghostfucker
05.01.10, 07:09
Azureus.l4j.ini

# Azureus runtime parameter
#
# e.g.:
# -Xms16m
# -Dsomevar="%SOMEVAR%"
# -Dswing.aatext=true

-Dazureus.config.path=".\Azureus.conf"

pillow
05.01.10, 07:16
AH, great! :tongue:

how about the xms, should i raise that too?

anon
05.01.10, 18:15
Azureus.l4j.ini

I forgot that's how the single EXE takes parameters, sorry. :SC12:

-Xms64m is a good way of limiting Vuze's memory usage.

ghostfucker
05.01.10, 18:45
-Xms64m is a good way of limiting Vuze's memory usage.
xms = initial
xmx = maximal

imho a good description:

The -Xmx argument defines the max memory size that the heap can reach for the JVM. You must know your program well and see how it performs under load and set this parameter accordingly. A low value can cause OutOfMemoryExceptions or a very poor performance if your program's heap memory is reaching the maximum heap size. If your program is running in dedicated server you can set this parameter higher because it wont affect other programs.

The -Xms argument sets the initial heap memory size for the JVM. This means that when you start your program the JVM will allocate this amount of memory instantly. This is useful if your program will consume a large amount of heap memory right from the start. This avoids the JVM to be constantly increasing the heap and can gain some performance there. If you don't know if this parameter is going to help you, don't use it.
Java -Xms -Xmx Options and Speed Trade Off - Stack Overflow (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1043817/java-xms-xmx-options-and-speed-trade-off)

pillow
05.01.10, 18:55
from the link:
"Allocation always depends on your OS. If you allocate too much memory, you could end up having loaded portions into swap, which indeed is slow."
so what should the settings be then for my os - win7 (tiny7), 2GB, always available>1GB, having around 50 torrents seeding, some leeching..

ghostfucker
05.01.10, 19:18
"You must know your program well and see how it performs under load..."

thats the point. you have to test this on your system with your configuration....
i would recommend the default settings ;-)

pillow
06.01.10, 13:52
that didnt work, when i was adding some torrents i got this again

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/3186/vu1m.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7338/vu2q.jpg

my Azureus.l4j.ini looks like this

-Dazureus.config.path=".\Azureus.conf"
-Xms64m

pillow
07.01.10, 20:44
sure that azureus is reading this .ini ?
under "performance options" its still saying 64mb VM, so nothing seems to have changed.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/2931/capture1qe.png

Instab
07.01.10, 20:49
are you able to run the normal app? not the all-in-one

pillow
07.01.10, 20:54
no, because i have no java installed.

Instab
07.01.10, 20:56
that might have solved your problems long ago

pillow
07.01.10, 21:02
your answers are not helping.

Instab
07.01.10, 21:33
they're not?
well, assuming that your goal is using vuze ... unless you just wanna beat the exe version

alpacino
07.01.10, 22:03
no, because i have no java installed.

That's why you're having trouble, you need java installed even for the single EXE version.

edit: sorry, I didn't see you were using the portable version.

anon
07.01.10, 22:04
you need java installed even for the single EXE version.

I think he's using this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=16583

Where all you need is an "encapsulated" JRE.

pillow
14.01.10, 15:05
is it possible to focus on one or two peers of my choice when uploading?
or at least focus on the peer with the most % completed?
the upload is always jumping mostly to the peer that has the least chunks,
that is annoying, because i want other full seeds as fast as possible when releasing something.

grebetu
14.01.10, 17:04
torrent protocol is made to share in most efficient manner.
all manual interventions like downloading part of torrent and messing with peers are bad for swarm health.

that said you can ban peers manually, that will block them from downloading.

pillow
14.01.10, 17:13
i dont wanna ban, i just want to upload it FULL to ONE special peer immediatly.
after that it can be healthy as it wants.

grebetu
14.01.10, 17:20
I'm not aware you can do such thing without banning other peers.
Torrent protocol is made to avoid that exact behavior.

Try superseeding (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Super_Seeding) tho it's not exactly what you want it might help you.

anon
14.01.10, 18:36
I guess you could minimize the number of upload slots for that torrent, and kick/ban everyone but the peers you want. Or set your IP filter to work as a whitelist in the Vuze settings, and only keep the IP ranges of the tracker and those you want to upload it. But other than that, it's like grebetu said.

Superseeding is for when you're the only seeder and is meant to minimize the amount of upload needed before someone else gets a full copy. Perhaps this is what you want? Ideally there should be 1 seeder and 2 leechers when you enable it.

pillow
16.01.10, 13:40
Superseeding is for when you're the only seeder and is meant to minimize the amount of upload needed before someone else gets a full copy.
thanks,that should do the trick in the easiest way! didnt notice that option.

klwnari
05.02.10, 21:53
When I want to seed and I do not want to download the real files, how do I cheat the tracker that I already have 100% of the torrent and how can vuze extended mod stop downloading for real?

Instab
05.02.10, 21:56
use 'show as seeder' option in speed++

anon
05.02.10, 23:55
how can vuze extended mod stop downloading for real?

Do what Instab said + untick all files when adding the torrent.

cooldude
07.02.10, 10:42
hi i just jumped off from rf to shu mode i am using this setting is this good ?

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8378/96468568.gif
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/409/67887491.gif

my statistics are not updating on the tracker !
can i use this mode with ut 1.8.5 ?
if my settings sre wrong plz tell me the correct one !
my stats are showing 0 dl and 0 ul ?
why my stats are not updating ?

the reason i jumped off from rf is because when i stop or pause torrents my stats are not updating correctly ?

Ok let's begin:

I want to download torrent x. If I let download of torrent x from the beginning to the end without stooping it all is ok.

Now the case is I need to stop the torrent x for restart of my comp or other reason, what's happened?

The download amount is not reported correctly to tracker.
Let's say the torrent x has 1Gb. If i download 500 Mb and stop, restart and after start again until finish, total amount of data downloaded reported to tracker is not 100% (1Gb) is always < 100%.

Edited:
Tried utorrent 1.6.1 does the same. It seems "gt" reported to tracker the second half of downloaded amount and the traker interpreted as total amount of download.

I hope you solve this because one admin asked me why mi torrent client reported I downloaded 100% of torrent "x" and the downloaded amount reported to tracker is only about 80% of that torrent?

is this the problem with shu mode also ?
if yes than which mode dose not have this problem ?

as you can see in some torrents the stats are fine but in some they are not !

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7996/42433176.gif

wat is that splash option i did not see any splash at satartup !
and how can i know if this mod is working or not ?

---------- Post added at 09:42 ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 ----------

11a. ghostfucker's perfect spoof, the flagship feature of the Extreme Mod. It lets you spoof a handful of other clients, including BitTornado, Mainline, Deluge, Halite and uTorrent, apart of course from Azureus. The spoof is done both to the tracker and peers, and doesn't show you as [FAKE].

11b. lets you choose which client and version to spoof. If you choose uTorrent, you're also given the option to use a custom ID, see below. Otherwise, it's a matter of pressing Save and restarting Azureus for the spoof to become active.

means i can use ut also with this mod if yes than how ?
i searched the forums but cant finf the answers ! thanks !
applied for member tittle !

anon
07.02.10, 18:04
Oh, where should I start here.

Refer to the first and sixth points of the FAQ in this tutorial.

You can't use the Extreme Mod with uTorrent, stop asking.

Refer to point 13 of this tutorial.

Use the QUOTE tag.

*sigh*

cooldude
08.02.10, 01:05
guys i am using vuze but i want to spoof it !
i am spoofing it with ut 1.8.1 !
is it cool ?

anon
08.02.10, 01:05
I guess that depends on what "cool" means for you.

saebrtooth
08.02.10, 06:24
guys i am using vuze but i want to spoof it !
i am spoofing it with ut 1.8.1 !
is it cool ?

As long as VEM has the option you can spoof into any mod (except for ur hands because then it will be dirty - jk)

But best to look up on what the tracker recomends and use VEM to spoof that.

dreamer
11.02.10, 14:03
spoofing is dangerous.. a lot of trackers can detect that and, anyway, why do you need the EXTRA risk? without spoofing is already risky.. what's the problem you'll be seen as Vuze client?

grebetu
11.02.10, 15:09
spoofing is dangerous.. a lot of trackers can detect that and, anyway, why do you need the EXTRA risk? without spoofing is already risky.. what's the problem you'll be seen as Vuze client?

Vuze client is suspicious by itself, I've been spoofing uTorrent in all major trackers and haven't been detected yet, can you elaborate what trackers detect spoof?

enemy
11.02.10, 15:22
can you elaborate what trackers detect spoof?
ScT was one of them. Which means, that there are some (detectable) bugs.

saebrtooth
11.02.10, 15:48
spoofing is dangerous.. a lot of trackers can detect that and,
Can you give us some proof that trackers have detected Vuze Exteme Mod (VEM) spoofing?

ghostfucker spoofs exactly the same output as the real client when communiating with the tracker, so how can that be detectable?

anyway, why do you need the EXTRA risk? without spoofing is already risky.. what's the problem you'll be seen as Vuze client?
VEM is not the original client, its a mod of the original Vuze client. If everyone using the mod shows it as the same client then it just raises the chances that VEM would be found out. If the tracker sees that there are different clients (spoofs) connecting this just makes it harder for them to guess that a hacked client is being used. ie by calculating statistics not detection of a hacked client

ScT was one of them. Which means, that there are some (detectable) bugs.
Maybe you can elaborate a bit futher. What client spoof did you use and what were the settings did you use that you say banned you?

dreamer
11.02.10, 17:38
I guess I'm a bit outdated then.
I tried spoofing when the Shu hack was still early and got banned on a few trackers.
never took the chance since.

Instab
11.02.10, 17:41
ScT was the only site that could detect the ut spoof but never heard of issüs with other sites.
a current vuze mod with ghostfucker's spoof should be fine.
and depending on the whitelist you could also try the vuze mod without any spoof at all

anon
11.02.10, 18:00
spoofing is dangerous.. a lot of trackers can detect that and, anyway, why do you need the EXTRA risk?

12:59 11/02/2010: memcached HIT

Well, let's see:

One of the Hack's biggest weaknesses is was that it has had to identify itself as Azureus, and can could perfectly spoof only other versions of it so far. Because of this, tracker admins can could keep an eye on everyone using "Azureus", which means you'd have to be more careful, or even ban that client, and make it harder for you to use it there.

With the Extreme Mod, this limitation is gone - you have a bunch of other clients and versions you can 100% undetectably spoof, both to tracker and peers. ... any peer on a torrent could be a Hack user, as you'll be able to emulate BitTornado, Deluge, Halite, the Mainline client, and one of the biggest archievements of this Mod - uTorrent, which was thought to be impossible to spoof, apart from of course Azureus itself.

pillow
24.03.10, 00:40
i have a problem with 4.3.1.4 .
no idea if it was also with former builds.

whenever i try to re-add torrentfiles in order to seed them, vuze doesnt recognize them anymore.
e.g. i downloaded a dvd (vobs) a while ago, now i redownloaded the original .torrent and pointed it the the right directory. instead of re-hashing the old files, i got 0-byte files (same name as the originals) with the .az! extension. so obviously vuze doesnt recognize the old ones.
the same happens when i make a new torrent for uploading, reload the .torrent file from the website and point it to the dir with the originally hashed files, but the same, vuze doesnt recognize them and creates copies of them with .az! ..??
when i use e.g. utorrent with the same .torrent and pointing to the directory mentioned above, it re-hashes and seeds without a problem.

anyone noticed that? is this a known error?

anon
24.03.10, 00:41
Try deleting the torrents folder and downloads.config file from the settings directory and seeing if the problem persists. This will wipe the torrent list, of course, so you may want to back it up.

pillow
24.03.10, 00:56
did it, +downloads.config.bak . the list was empty, added the .torrent again and pointed it to the original dir, the same, only .az! copies...

anon
24.03.10, 00:57
Well, then you should put the files back and try it with the official Vuze. If it doesn't happen, it's a mod bug - if it does, it's an official one, and they should get it fixed soon.

PO1
28.03.10, 13:08
I have question
It is posible start two client Azureus 3052 and Vuze 4311 ??
uTorrent it is posible but Vuze i dont know :(
please answer

anon
28.03.10, 18:34
-Dazureus.config.path= Sets the dir Azureus uses for config files and plugins. Default config path is OS-dependant: Under unix, this usually is ~/.azureus/; under Windows, this usually is %appdata%\Azureus\; Under Mac OS X, this usually is "/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Azureus/".
combine with -DMULTI_INSTANCE=true to open multiple instances of Azureus.
Note: opening multiple instances of Azureus is generally a very bad idea, except in very special circumstances.
The multi-instance flag can be used to disable the instance-checking if some other application is listening on port 6880 and prevents Azureus from starting.
-Dazureus.install.path= sets the install path for Azureus, this is useful if you want to override where Azureus places its shared plugins.
Note: this settings should be used with care as it can break the auto update feature

Commandline options - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Commandline_options)

Remember the single EXE version of the Extreme Mod can't take command-line parameters directly, you must use the Azureus.l4j.ini file to pass them.

fakeking
03.05.10, 16:03
Anon, I've seen your post about cross-seeding.

But I can't manage to make VEM preseed the torrent. It always search for the real files in my
HDD, pal.

anon
03.05.10, 16:05
But I can't manage to make VEM preseed the torrent. It always search for the real files in my
HDD, pal.

Did you add it to the same folder as stopped, and then did the hash check?

fakeking
03.05.10, 16:49
So, I need to downloading some pieces to make it "fake files" then stopped, remove torrent and finally added the torrent again as seeding only.

Is it right, pal??.

anon
03.05.10, 17:37
If you have the files, you should only add the torrent (using the same directory where the files are) as stopped, right-click it in My Torrents, and doing a hash check.

More detailed procedure:
How do you resume - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/How_do_you_resume)

fakeking
03.05.10, 18:02
What if I only downloading a few pieces but not yet deleted the "files" so it's partial files. Will the option (show as seeder 100%) worked for me, pal?

anon
03.05.10, 18:03
"Show as seeder" will always show you as seeder... even if you don't have any files. You can add the torrent without ticking any of them and use that option to appear as a seeder. Very handy.

hearthrob
15.05.10, 18:44
Hi,

Regarding the setting - "Don't send "completed" flag when download is finished.", if it is applied to TorrentVault, will it appear in the snatchlist like Waffles?

anon
15.05.10, 18:45
Yes, TV has a semi-permanent snatchlist.

hearthrob
15.05.10, 20:16
I have been using RM to fake as seeder on alot of sites to earn bonus points. I'm not sure what happened but RM doesn't work for me at 3 of my favorite sites recently due to the "cannot decode tracker error". So I've turned to Vuze.

After reading thru the threads and tutorials, I figured if I use the no-report setting + 100% seeder, that would do the trick. Problems are:

1) Vuze load the temp files into the harddisk and I've not enough space to accommodate like 30+ with size 200-300GB for each torrent to fake as seeders. Unlike RM which doesn't load any real files. Is there any config to get arond this problem?

2) Download actually started for those torrents which I fake as seeders. Again, what can I do to prevent Vuze from actually downloading the files?....

anon
15.05.10, 20:17
Solution to both: untick all files in the "Add" when loading the torrent.

hearthrob
15.05.10, 20:31
Solution to both: untick all files in the "Add" when loading the torrent.

Sorry I am such a noob on this. Where can I find the "Add" to untick? What I did was simply drag and drop the torrent file into Vuze to start it.

anon
15.05.10, 20:33
Look somewhere in the Vuze settings, there are two options along the lines of "automatically download to the default folder" and "show a window with all the files in the torrent when adding", untick the former and tick the latter.

---------- Post added at 14:33 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

Then, when you drag and drop a torrent into Vuze, the "Add" window should appear.

hearthrob
15.05.10, 22:38
Look somewhere in the Vuze settings, there are two options along the lines of "automatically download to the default folder" and "show a window with all the files in the torrent when adding", untick the former and tick the latter.

---------- Post added at 14:33 ---------- Previous post was at 14:32 ----------

Then, when you drag and drop a torrent into Vuze, the "Add" window should appear.

It works!!! :klatsch_3: Thank you so much! Few more questions if you may... :biggrin:

1) After loading more than 10 torrents, it starts to hang and very lagged.....what are the unless features I can remove/disable as much as possible so ease the resource crunch? Or are there any plugins I can un-check or remove?

2) Where can I find any Vuze remote UI config like uTorrent? :wink2:

3) What does "pairing" under "Connection suppose to do?

Thank you!

anon
15.05.10, 22:41
1. have a look at this:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=5310

I'd start by disabling all the plugins I don't use.

2. yes, look here:
Azureus, now called Vuze : Java BitTorrent client - Plugins (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/plugin_list.php)

Pairing is a feature that makes it easier for remote interfaces and applications to link to Vuze.

Without pairing it is necessary to manually find the public IP address of Vuze in order to connect to it. Often ISPs will periodically change the IP address which means continually having to keep track of the current one assigned. Also, each remote service will have a separate port assigned to it, so this has to be kept track of as well.

Pairing automates this process by keeping an up-to-date record of Vuze's public IP, along with the various remote services installed. An access code is used to control access to this information, all that you need to remember is this code. It is of course still possible to control access to the individual services via username/password, the access code simply gives access to the current IP and service ports your Vuze has defined.

Currently remote services need to be directly connectable from the Internet - that is the relevant ports need to be open (either via UPnP or manually configured)

From UG Options - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/UG_Options#Pairing)

hearthrob
15.05.10, 23:35
Thank you so much Anon. I had successfully disabled all unnecessary plugins and created the shortcut thingy.

Last question for the night - Is there a link where i can download the latest spoof properties file for latest uTorrent 2.0 and Vuze 4.4? This one only support spoofing up to uTorrent 1.8.1 and Vuze 4.3. :biggrin:

anon
15.05.10, 23:36
Last question for the night - Is there a link where i can download the latest spoof properties file

There's no such thing, you have access to the same spoofs Members do for that matter.

hearthrob
16.05.10, 12:49
There's no such thing, you have access to the same spoofs Members do for that matter.

1) I see, does that mean there is no way to spoof uT 1.8.5 or 2.0 at the moment? In Vuze 4.3 which I'm using now, it doesn't consist of these selections.

2) This morning when I checked Vuze, I got a number of errors on different torrents.
Some torrents have "Error: initialisation failed, Java heap space (allocateFiles:PIRATES1\BDMV\BACKUP\PLAYLIST\00081 .mpls)"
while some have "Error: Java heap space (start)"

Are these errors due to setting Cache size as 4MB? I'm not using Vuze for real downloading/uploading, only to fake seeding to earn bonus pts therefore do not need to set more cache in my opinion, is that right?

3) When I load more than 30+ torrents, it starts to freeze and hang. After killing the process and restarting, the same happens again....I have been going in this loop of restarting for more than 20 times....and its getting quite demoralizing...

anon
16.05.10, 19:08
1. no, there isn't.

2 and 3. are you using the single EXE version?

hearthrob
16.05.10, 19:45
1. no, there isn't.

2 and 3. are you using the single EXE version?

Yes indeed, I am using the single exe version. Its more convenient. :smile:

anon
16.05.10, 19:47
Then you have to pass the parameters via the INI file and not a shortcut as in the tutorial, check this out:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/103274-post56.html

hearthrob
16.05.10, 20:05
Then you have to pass the parameters via the INI file and not a shortcut as in the tutorial, check this out:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/103274-post56.html

Yep, that's what I did though. Using the ini file. The errors only happen when Vuze first started. I had to be quick to stop all torrents immediately to prevent the errors and then start them one by one. 43 of them. So its a pain...but that's the only way to prevent any errors for torrents at TV.

However when I do the same for another site's torrents which are huge i.e. 200-300GB for each torrent, Vuze seems to have problem loading more than 4 of them before it started to hang and freeze or silently crashed. It seems like Vuze would not handle torrent files these huge. But of cos I didn't load any of the files in the torrent under "Add". Its all unchecked. Only empty folders were created but not the files within. But still it froze and hanged.

Extraterrestrial
03.06.10, 19:17
Can i use the perfect spoof option to emulate newer uTorrent version such as 2.0.2 ?
If not, Is it safe to begin using vuze with older uTorrent spoof while I'm using newer version?

http://i47.tinypic.com/hvb9s3.png

I tried to search "uTorrent perfect spoof " but i didn't find any answer.

anon
03.06.10, 19:18
No to both.

Extraterrestrial
03.06.10, 20:40
No to both.

What about using Extreme mod with older uTorrent emulation and stop using the official newer version?

anon
03.06.10, 20:50
That could work. Just make sure you use the RM's memory reader to get uTorrent's peer_id and use that as a custom ID before starting any torrents in the Extreme Mod.

Extraterrestrial
03.06.10, 21:20
That could work. Just make sure you use the RM's memory reader to get uTorrent's peer_id and use that as a custom ID before starting any torrents in the Extreme Mod.

Do i need to get a different uTorrent's peer_id every time i ran the Extreme Mod?

~~~~~

I didn't understand this part :

Azureus already adds the peer_id prefix. To make this easier, let's assume you want to spoof uTorrent 1.8.1, and the real ID is
-UT1810-_1t%a0%03%cf%83%87D%29%d73

You should only enter: t%a0%03%cf%83%87D%29%d73 in the custom ID field.

Also, %xx's count as a single byte. For example, take the following ID from uTorrent 1.6.1:
-UT1610-%ea%81%f0u%1f%16uSH5%c3%2c
%ea%81 are two bytes and not six, since they're percent-encoded. So in that case you should only enter %f0u%1f%16uSH5%c3%2c in the custom ID field. Don't use those peer_ids or the one in the pic!

Do i need to skip the first six digits after the dash and copy the rest or what?

Here is an example of utorrent 1.8.5 peer_id:
-UT1850-%06D%cf%8f%df%89%98%f5%bf%1c%3f%a0

Thanks in advance.

anon
03.06.10, 21:22
Do i need to get a different uTorrent's peer_id every time i ran the Extreme Mod?

Yes.

As for the rest, do NOT copy a peer_id from a uTorrent version other than what you're spoofing. That won't get you anywhere.

And just for the record, the prefix for what you posted is:

-UT1850-%06D

maniak
08.06.10, 07:16
Yes.

i should feel lucky, because i were using the same peer_id on docspedia all the time and im still enabled on that tracker :rolling_eyes:
One question: i want to spoof some client on what & waffles.........is there any client/version in common allowed on both sites that can be spoofed by VEM??

anon
08.06.10, 14:21
One question: i want to spoof some client on what & waffles.........is there any client/version in common allowed on both sites that can be spoofed by VEM??

I don't carry client whitelists in my head, but I think uTorrent 1.7.7 is allowed by both.

maniak
18.06.10, 23:27
Hi again, could you confirm this??

Can I use any other torrent (ie: a public torrent) to obtain a per_id and then use it to cheat in what & waffles??

anon
19.06.10, 00:57
Yes.

Vuze-Sbi
09.08.10, 19:09
Which program can open azureus spoof directory ?

---------- Post added at 19:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:13 ----------

Aynone please ?

anon
09.08.10, 19:48
Azureus spoof directory? :unsure:

Vuze-Sbi
09.08.10, 19:54
I mean "AzureusSpoof.properties"

anon
09.08.10, 19:55
You kidding? Open it with Notepad. :lol:

Vuze-Sbi
09.08.10, 19:57
Jeez :) i've been searching all over internet reading java codes etc :)

dju
09.08.10, 23:47
Which program can open azureus spoof directory ?

---------- Post added at 19:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:13 ----------

Aynone please ?

You maybe mean opening the azureusspoof.properties file? There are no Azureus spoof directories in vuze folder.

Vuze-Sbi
09.08.10, 23:54
Nope buddy solved, thanks anyway.

pillow
16.09.10, 05:45
my comp crashed and now after a reboot, all my down/upload list is empty (5.0.2) is there a way to get it back? is there an automatic backup somewhere? thx

anon
16.09.10, 18:43
is there an automatic backup somewhere?

%appdata%\Azureus\downloads.config.bak

pillow
16.09.10, 19:42
damn, seems like vuze did overwrite the .bak with the empty .bak when i started & exit vuze after the crash...:klatsch_3: great tactic.:stupid:

btrizzy
05.12.10, 05:09
If I use setting #13, how do I stay connected to peers when I'm done downloading?

---------- Post added at 22:09 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

I searched but couldn't find the answer to this: how do you spoof a build of uTorrent? Like the latest version utorrent 2.2.0 build 23235. What should I input into the settings?

Resurrection
05.12.10, 07:06
I searched but couldn't find the answer to this: how do you spoof a build of uTorrent? Like the latest version utorrent 2.2.0 build 23235. What should I input into the settings?

No you can't do any of these things on your own...That's the drawback of this mod...

The latest utorrent spoof available is only for version 1.8

Nothing we can do about it...

btrizzy
05.12.10, 07:40
No you can't do any of these things on your own...That's the drawback of this mod...

The latest utorrent spoof available is only for version 1.8

Nothing we can do about it...
Oh well thanks for the reply. What is good current client to spoof that doesn't scream cheater?

anon
05.12.10, 17:47
If I use setting #13, how do I stay connected to peers when I'm done downloading?

Stay connected? How does that setting affect connectivity?

I searched but couldn't find the answer to this: how do you spoof a build of uTorrent?

You don't. Spoofs are hardcoded into the mod.

Oh well thanks for the reply. What is good current client to spoof that doesn't scream cheater?

Try an older version of uTorrent. Maybe 1.6.1 or 1.7.7.

saikon
15.12.10, 19:30
i still cant get my desired upload speed. i changed the upload speed to 12 mB/s and i sitll get 30 kB/s

anon
15.12.10, 19:31
Yeah, that's because you've ticked "use the swarm's average speed...".

saikon
15.12.10, 19:34
even ticking off it i sitll get the same slow speed
and i have installed the latest java

anon
15.12.10, 19:35
Double click the torrent, SB-I Hack Fake settings, and untick it there, also.

ParamouR
15.12.10, 19:38
even ticking off it i sitll get the same slow speed
and i have installed the latest java

Well probably you might have uploaded/Ratio above 250 :weirdo:

saikon
15.12.10, 19:38
no effect, the speed is still slow

anon
15.12.10, 19:41
Well, you're obvious missing something. Screens of the individual settings may help, too.

saikon
15.12.10, 19:43
Well, you're obvious missing something. Screens of the individual settings may help, too.

im not sure which individual settings you are refering to

anon
15.12.10, 19:44
Double click the torrent, SB-I Hack Fake settings

These.

saikon
15.12.10, 19:50
exactly where? im not even sure what you mean by clicking the torrent? i only see the innovation hack from vuze --> tool

anon
15.12.10, 19:54
Double click the torrent whose upload speed you want to change. A properties page with a tab called "SB-I Hack Fake" will appear. Go there. It isn't that hard.

ParamouR
15.12.10, 19:54
exactly where? im not even sure what you mean by clicking the torrent? i only see the innovation hack from vuze --> tool

Right click on the torrent you wanna hack -> select " Show Details" -> go to "SB-I Hack Fake"(Sub-Bar #2) and screen it.

saikon
15.12.10, 19:58
doubleclicking teh torrent doesnt do anything and i dont see any tab called svbi i hack :/

Sbiparamour: thanks i found it

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/8452/60078354.png

anon
15.12.10, 20:01
Try this:
UG Options - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/UG_Options#Mode_options)

Then this:
Azureus 2 / 3 and Vuze - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Azureus_2_/_3_and_Vuze#Making_Vuze_look_like_the_Classic_UI)

saikon
15.12.10, 20:07
Try this:
UG Options - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/UG_Options#Mode_options)

Then this:
Azureus 2 / 3 and Vuze - VuzeWiki (http://wiki.vuze.com/w/Azureus_2_/_3_and_Vuze#Making_Vuze_look_like_the_Classic_UI)

exactly what do you want me to do there to change the mod so it can fake upload faster

anon
15.12.10, 20:08
Well, I'd like you to change to advanced mode, and then switch to the classic UI. That's going to help us solve your problem. :gmellow:

saikon
15.12.10, 20:21
alright, did what you said but the upload speed still remains below 100 kB/s

anon
15.12.10, 20:23
Of course it does... look at the settings you used...

---------- Post added at 15:23 ---------- Previous post was at 15:22 ----------

I can't believe we're going through all this... the mod isn't so hard to set up.

saikon
15.12.10, 20:26
i would appreciate if you could point out which settings specifically that is the issue here

anon
15.12.10, 20:28
http://thumbnails35.imagebam.com/11104/a3ab78111034041.jpg (http://www.imagebam.com/image/a3ab78111034041)

saikon
15.12.10, 20:30
well that settings was already been changed. it still remains below 100 kB/s

anon
15.12.10, 20:31
Then just clean install the sucker and try to make it work.

saikon
15.12.10, 20:36
so far 4th attempts and still slow speed so i will only assume this mod has a bug

anon
15.12.10, 20:36
A bug that makes it slow only for you. :yup:

saikon
15.12.10, 20:39
well i tried with my two computers, one windows xp and one with windows 7 so i can reproduce the slow speed

ghostfucker
16.12.10, 05:47
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781#post111638

take a look on 13 and especially 18j

scorcher
31.12.10, 07:49
a little question :
do i need to use RM's mem reader to spoof utorrent if I don't use UT at all,only VEM.
coz this is driving me nuts.:confused::confused::confused:

11c. ....real ID is
-UT1810-_1t%a0%03%cf%83%87D%29%d73
You should only enter: t%a0%03%cf%83%87D%29%d73 in the custom ID field.
this doesn't make sense to me.

anon
31.12.10, 07:51
a little question :
do i need to use RM's mem reader to spoof utorrent if I don't use UT at all,only VEM.

You're spoofing uTorrent? You want a custom ID?

If the answer to any of those questions is no, why should you even bother with memory reading?

scorcher
31.12.10, 09:41
both yes.
already stated I need 2 spoof UT.
Will b using VEM only.

BTW,that was a quick reply;
if u can explain what part of ID to use..

anon
31.12.10, 18:37
if u can explain what part of ID to use..

The last 10 bytes of the peer_id. It's all explained in point 11c as well as many times in this thread.

scorcher
05.01.11, 21:51
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3409

that is it.
eliminate the string on top(UT version) from the peer ID below and u get the id to use .

anon
05.01.11, 21:56
eliminate the string on top(UT version) from the peer ID below and u get the id to use .

If you mean the one after "&peer_id=", then yes.

Don't read a peer_id from one version of uTorrent and spoof a different one in Vuze, though. That is. Not. A good idea.

pepi
06.01.11, 01:31
If you mean the one after "&peer_id=", then yes.

Don't read a peer_id from one version of uTorrent and spoof a different one in Vuze, though. That is. Not. A good idea.

the ghostfucker spoof can only spoof till version 1.8.1, there is a way to spoof 2.2? (i wont ged a cid from my ut 2.2 and put it in vuze like it was 1.8.1)...
Thank you

anon
06.01.11, 01:31
the ghostfucker spoof can only spoof till version 1.8.1, there is a way to spoof 2.2?

No.

pepi
06.01.11, 10:21
No.

ok...so what is it for to be useful? Because if I use utorrent it would be suspicious to use a lower version of utorrent suddenly as you said before, and the ghostfucker spoof is only useful with utorrent ż?ż? [they have spoof for vuze too...:confused:] (but i have read that having a CID is good for the security of the fake) so.....I dont know what to do with this :confused::confused:

Thank you for all btw

Instab
06.01.11, 14:16
you could use vuze completely so there would be no change or use another spoof.
further you could use ghostfucker's latest tool together with whatever torrent app you prefer http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=23853

anon
06.01.11, 17:38
the ghostfucker spoof is only useful with utorrent ż?ż?

What? :unsure:

Anyway, why don't you give Serenity a try? That's the closest to a uTorrent Extreme Mod you'll find. :wgrin:

fakeup
07.01.11, 14:06
I've tried VEM 4.5.0.2 and in my case it sends lower upload values to the tracker.

Say I fakeuploaded 500mb and in currently seeding i see i uploaded 390MB Well basically it's always smaller then my fake upload :confused: I mean is this normal and safe or what ?

i have vista 32 installed and when I download/seed i have a green face and speed is ok so ports must be OK.

My VEM settings - http://s5.directupload.net/images/110107/bpyc4ag3.jpg

edited: I'd really appreciate some help/suggestions, cause I'm all alone here.

scorcher
07.01.11, 18:10
Can't see the option [on every update try to add x peers] in options->Sb innovation hack.
Is it required when spoofing uT .

anon
07.01.11, 18:36
Say I fakeuploaded 500mb and in currently seeding i see i uploaded 390MB Well basically it's always smaller then my fake upload :confused: I mean is this normal and safe or what ?

Tracker stats aren't updated immediately nor in real time. Be patient.

My VEM settings - http://s5.directupload.net/images/110107/bpyc4ag3.jpg

Maybe it's just me but I don't see any speeds in that screenshot, in the Speed mode++ part.

Can't see the option [on every update try to add x peers] in options->Sb innovation hack.
Is it required when spoofing uT .

If that option was changeable when spoofing uTorrent, you'd change it, you'd be banned, and you'd ask here about that. ghostfucker thought about everything when he coded the spoof. Noticed you can't enable scraping when spoofing BitTornado, also?

scorcher
07.01.11, 18:42
thanks . Is there any other option i should take care of while spoofing uT.

anon
07.01.11, 18:43
The mod takes care of most if not all detection vectors... it's up to you to use your head and not use ridiculously high speeds and so on.

In a nutshell: no, and take care.

scorcher
07.01.11, 19:00
will try to leech without downloading ie without ticking the files and appear as seeder and post the results later.
I think that should be a cruise on a low level tracker.