04.07.09, 17:16
well this has been a tough piece of cake
in tems of maintaining ratios and as such
i would like to know does mratio and such simulation tools work here

help is appreciated :smile:

classyboy
04.07.09, 17:26
Yes, it is tough.
RM works fine there. Though have barely uploaded 10 GB.
Before you can blink, most users will have completed their downloads, so you have to be constantly on the edge to watch out. Besides, snatchlist, and peerslist is disabled till you become a power user (30 GB). So it's a big gamble there, since there are quite a few packs and you would not know the partial seeders, sicen you cant have a look on the peerlist.

You can try mRatio there. I do not think should be a problem.
I have not used RM there since almost a month, so do not know the latest status.

downtown
27.08.09, 12:49
I'm going with the Extreme Mod on free leech packs who are somewhat new and have to keep it very cool before turning power user so you can see the snatchlists, think it's better to be on the safer side until that.

anon
27.08.09, 18:25
Don't forget to read the tracker analysis (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/bittorrent-tracker-analysis-swedvdr-15172/). It can give you an idea about what speeds to use.

abc3321
31.08.09, 12:23
mRatio works there. set speed between 100~150kb/s on packs. have upload more than 100G. and my acct still alive.

fooltoo
08.02.10, 11:08
well, any updates on the scripts and all.

What is really freaking me out that they ask us to give our speedtest.

Are you guys sure we can give fake speed info on our application form??

SBfreak
08.02.10, 13:25
What is really freaking me out that they ask us to give our speedtest.

Are you guys sure we can give fake speed info on our application form??
Why not?? Just be sure it's the max of what your ISP provides.

fooltoo
08.02.10, 14:22
Why not?? Just be sure it's the max of what your ISP provides.

Anything else?? I mean, for those who are there, can i use better speeds than one given in the speed info??

SBfreak
08.02.10, 14:40
Well as long as you already offered a speedtest it would be good to not go over those speed limits.Just to be secure.

jacksbi
11.04.10, 17:35
is mratio still working on sparvar anyone cheated there recently?

anon
12.04.10, 00:32
I'm not at Sparvar so I can't give you any practical tips, but I'd recommend using the RM over mR because it sends the announce correctly. Of course, to each his own, and if their scripts can't detect that, multi-torrent support sure is a nice advantage.

Extraterrestrial
12.04.10, 19:26
RM with memory reader works fine, i use speeds between (50-70) , it is a high level tracker but not that interesting , i didn't cheat a lot as i didn't find anything interesting to download.
anon you can get yourself an invite by using invite application.

shoulder
12.04.10, 19:31
it is a high level tracker
In what way?

anon
12.04.10, 19:34
anon you can get yourself an invite by using invite application.

I know, but there are two deterrents - one is that they ask for profile links, the other is that I have no interest on the contents it offers :biggrin:

Extraterrestrial
12.04.10, 20:21
In what way?

When i got involved in invites trade , i found that sparvar is level 6 meaning that you can trade it with another good tracker , but as for the content it is level zero for me at least .

---------- Post added at 20:21 ---------- Previous post was at 20:10 ----------

I know, but there are two deterrents - one is that they ask for profile links, the other is that I have no interest on the contents it offers :biggrin:

yep , there is nothing interesting there to download.
and the profile link is really a big deterrent , who would risk waffles account with 50 GB upload for example if he got caught cheating there!

shoulder
12.04.10, 23:02
When i got involved in invites trade , i found that sparvar is level 6 meaning that you can trade it with another good tracker
You must have looked at the wrong list, it's pretty easy to get into Sparvar. :wink2:

anon
12.04.10, 23:02
But FST says it's level 6! :eek:

Ours mark it as 4. Looks like we're more accurate.

ciccio
13.04.10, 00:52
I use on Sparvar a speed among 400-500 Kb/s and til now no one problem.

P.S. Anon can you post the link of FST about Sparvar level?

anon
13.04.10, 01:08
P.S. Anon can you post the link of FST about Sparvar level?

What Trackers Offer / What Trackers are Worth - FileSharing Talk (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/what-trackers-offer/)

Look for the "Rarity" column.

ciccio
13.04.10, 21:12
Anon but that level mean how much is harder to get into the tracker?

anon
13.04.10, 21:12
Yes - what else did the word "rarity" suggest you?

rajoo
03.09.10, 15:19
hey guys

can i use mratio 2.3.5 to cheat @ sparvar ??

Großmutter
03.09.10, 15:59
you can flash with RM and torrent emu with high speeds(2mb/s),stop before update!

anon
03.09.10, 16:34
can i use mratio 2.3.5 to cheat @ sparvar ??

Why don't you read the whole thread before you reply?

Großmutter
03.09.10, 17:03
i have read and i give him one good tip!
is this wrong??

anon
03.09.10, 17:04
Nope, not at all. :gsmile:

rajoo
03.09.10, 17:14
Why don't you read the whole thread before you reply?

simple : cuz the last replay was @ April and i wanna sure that they dont update the scripts

---------- Post added at 16:14 ---------- Previous post was at 16:13 ----------

i have read and i give him one good tip!
is this wrong??

thnx Großmutter :)

lertsy
22.05.11, 15:23
This tracker uses peerlists and you are first able to see them after been promoted one user class. Therefor you must use wm here. However if you get in by the invite form, then you need to remember the amount you set for upload speed, as that will most certain be a limit for your account regulations. I've done 1MB/s with mR/RM and WM. This is also quite a small but very active tracker, so I suppose it's easy to get caught if you aren't doing it the right way.

Hope this helps :wwink: and remember to just cheat as much as you must, don't be greedy!