PDA

View Full Version : Few questions about IPT

ZoOoOoM
30.06.09, 18:45
alrighty....so i got back in IPT after i got banned a while back..
now..i've searched around in here..about cheating in IPT..many ppl say some tools work while others say it doesn't...which didn't help with anything but getting me even more confused...

so..what am asking is...will some of the "pro" cheaters at IPT tell me the best and most confirmed way to cheat there while staying below the radar?

also a link to a tutorial that explains the tool/mod they recommend would be awesome

last time when i got banned there i was using ratiomaster..can't remember the configurations i used..but probably i did something wrong cause some members in here reported that it works there just fine...

also..if someone tried a tool/mod that didn't work there please be kind enough to tell me so i stay away from it :)

lastly..thanks for your patience x)

Mihai
30.06.09, 18:51
I used mratio:1 mb download,100kb upload and uploaded almost 50 gb and never cheated since then.It worked no problem.Just be sure there are a lot of leechers and always use upload lower than download,the lower the better.

Hellboy
30.06.09, 19:04
Tested and working"
mRatio - speeds: 200 - 600 KB/s on healthy torrent
Vuze extreme mod - works like charm(Recommended):wink2:

classyboy
30.06.09, 19:15
I use Vuze. Cheat only on torrents that I download. So far so good.

anon
30.06.09, 20:17
also..if someone tried a tool/mod that didn't work there please be kind enough to tell me so i stay away from it :)

The PMR doesn't work for sure :wink:

rajdeep once stated their scripts check your "BitTorrent protocol" - however, if so was it, every RM and mR user would have been banned, which as you can see didn't happen.

ZoOoOoM
30.06.09, 22:11
well..so far i've seen 2 replies saying Vuze extreme mod works fine..and 2 replies saying mratio works fine though HellBoy recommends vuze...

so..on ipt they say "We do not Recommend Azureus/Vuze at all ! ! !"...

so i figure out you guys use a spoof? i haven't used vuze at all =/
not even the "normal" one...so would you guys tell me what settings i should change if i used Vuze? i don't wanna mess things up and get banned another time...

also , classyboy said
I use Vuze. Cheat only on torrents that I download. So far so good.
does that mean its not advised to let it seed the torrent after downloading it?

and thanks :)

anon
30.06.09, 22:32
so i figure out you guys use a spoof? i haven't used vuze at all =/

They "don't recommend" Vuze, but it's not banned. Either way, using the BitTornado spoof at IPT is a good idea.

abookhalil
30.06.09, 23:38
mratio up 1mb up , 1mb down On freeleech Only, didn't get ban yet :biggrin:

also Rf works perfectly

alpacino
01.07.09, 00:12
does that mean its not advised to let it seed the torrent after downloading it?
No, that doesn't mean that. You should always seed back after downloading to avoid hit and runs. He could mean he doesn't do pre-seeding, which is forbidden in some places and can get you caught if you pre-seed tracker exclusive material.

shawshankraj
01.07.09, 02:01
I have used Mratio and Rm both at heavy speed like 1 mb up and 1 mb down on healthy torrent.
So far so good

anonftw
01.07.09, 03:32
When I first started cheating at IPtorrents I used RatioFaker exclusively on Freeleech Packs with speeds that get most people banned. I continued for several months that way. Perhaps it was luck.

My current method is to download with utorrent and after a while stop and seed back using Ratiomaster with the memory reader at my normal max upload speeds when there are several leechers and switch back to utorrent when the leecher numbers get too low. But it seems that some people have problems with getting caught over there.

Dynamic
01.07.09, 03:36
I know for a fact that Mratio/RM/Vuze (Spoofs:deluge/UT/BitTorrnado) all work with speeds ranging from 200kb/s to 1mb/s

DriftKing
01.07.09, 07:53
I already uploaded 150gb at IPT with Ratio Master

1. Choose healthy Torrent ( Recommended Freeleech)

2. utorrent Emulation with Memory Reader

3. Download 200/250 upload 150/180

4. Not upload more than 3 gb/perday

5. Account alive after 3 month !!

Haggar
01.07.09, 07:58
On popular torrents, first i download it with utorrent the i use rm, latest utorrent emulation, speeds between 100 and 200, don't forget to use memory reader. Cheated more than 100gb without problems.

Dark Knight
01.07.09, 11:49
well I always used VUZe Xtreme Mod on Ipt ..With colllective Upload Speed less than 300 kBps ..

Seed Only Torrents u Have Downloaded.......

also used RF there....Works Good.:cool2:

fooltoo
01.07.09, 18:19
have used Vuze with no emulation , no bans as yet, only spoof on torrents that i download, i dont go on ratio making spree, use 150-200 kBps up and be safe. Again, dont go spofing over 20 Gb on a 700 MB torrent

classyboy
01.07.09, 19:29
have used Vuze with no emulation , no bans as yet, only spoof on torrents that i download, i dont go on ratio making spree, use 150-200 kBps up and be safe. Again, dont go spofing over 20 Gb on a 700 MB torrent

That's perfect! Actually, IPT mods discourage use of Vuze, but I have also used it, and continue using it and cheat only on torrents that I download.

Dark Knight
01.07.09, 21:05
That's perfect! Actually, IPT mods discourage use of Vuze, but I have also used it, and continue using it and cheat only on torrents that I download.
Use Ghost Fuckers perfect Spoof then ..Its the Best......:top:

and Yes IPt doesnt Recommends Vuze at all because of SB-i Coders have code it with chaeating & Ratio facking Tools...Which is just Awesome for us & dangerous for Them.

splam
04.07.09, 05:29
Which client should I select if using perfect spoof with ipt scc, and sct.
Will bittornado work with all of them?
I couldn't find where Bittornado was accepted by IPT.

Haggar
04.07.09, 05:49
If you have the real bittornado installed, see if you can download something with it. If it is not on the banned list i believe you can use it, also is not one of the recommended clients there, but utorrent 1.7.7 is not on any of those lists either and i use it there without problems.

alpacino
04.07.09, 06:51
Which client should I select if using perfect spoof with ipt scc, and sct.
Will bittornado work with all of them?
I couldn't find where Bittornado was accepted by IPT.

Besides what Haggar said, I would say, if you don't want the hassle of memory read custom peer_id to use with uTorrent spoof, go for Bittornado if that's allowed, else you can try with no spoofs too. IPT allows Vuze but just don't recommend it, I used it a lot and never had problems.

splam
04.07.09, 07:43
Besides what Haggar said, I would say, if you don't want the hassle of memory read custom peer_id to use with uTorrent spoof, go for Bittornado if that's allowed, else you can try with no spoofs too. IPT allows Vuze but just don't recommend it, I used it a lot and never had problems.

Thanks I currently use no spoofs with IPT and Vuze Mod but was thinking of spoofing since they don't like Vuze. I wanted to use utorrent perfect spoof but seems like a hassle having to memory read peer _ID.
Is it unsafe using it without custom _ID?

alpacino
04.07.09, 09:44
Thanks I currently use no spoofs with IPT and Vuze Mod but was thinking of spoofing since they don't like Vuze. I wanted to use utorrent perfect spoof but seems like a hassle having to memory read peer _ID.
Is it unsafe using it without custom _ID?

Well, I've seen anon saying (sorry anon I snitched you :biggrin:) that it's safe to use own Vuze mod generated peer_id, however it's more authentic if you fetch your real one. If you are unsure, wait for anon's input. :top:

anon
04.07.09, 18:31
it's safe to use own Vuze mod generated peer_id, however it's more authentic if you fetch your real one. If you are unsure, wait for anon's input. :top:

It is true regardless of who says it. :tongue:

Using a custom ID enhances security, however, the Vuze-generated ID should work fine.

ZoOoOoM
05.07.09, 01:42
alright..been a while since i posted xD
became a power user on ipt using ratiomaster for a few days at speeds :
100-250 upload
300-450 download
using freeleech bigass torrents with a minimum of 10 leechers + memory reader/tcp tunnel

so far so good..been like..a week or so that i've been using it and it's all fine :D

anon
05.07.09, 18:43
tcp tunnel

You mean TCP listener?

ZoOoOoM
06.07.09, 00:23
yea that,sorry mis-typed xD

cutiepie
08.07.09, 06:56
I tried Rmaster on a healthy torrent last night at around 400kB/s after i downloaded the full file. works perfectly! :tongue:

DriftKing
08.07.09, 08:13
I noticed that IPT banned when I upload more than 3gb per day. May be they check user logs who uploaded more than 3 gb per day. but it is confirm they banned every time when I uploaded more than 3 gb.

Dark Knight
08.07.09, 11:12
Well I have uploaded more than 3 GB on IPT everyday earlier, my Account is Still Running ....

may be there's some other problem for u.........

Hellboy
08.07.09, 13:40
Using RatioMAster there speeds - 200 -500KB/s,no problem at all

anon
08.07.09, 17:52
I noticed that IPT banned when I upload more than 3gb per day. May be they check user logs who uploaded more than 3 gb per day. but it is confirm they banned every time when I uploaded more than 3 gb.

Perhaps they noticed your residential IP doesn't have an upload speed high enough to upload 3GB a day. 1GB a day while leaving your PC on as much as you can would have been more realistic, I think.

kelly
17.07.09, 20:16
I have used Greedytorrent & Ratiofaker ..... both having upload as well as download multiplier.

No problem at all.

Settings : GTor-- Report my Upload as 2.35 times as upload/download
RF- similar to above