PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on x264

atlantis
29.06.09, 21:14
I think RM must work there, but I don't know wich speeds are better. Can somebody help me pls :smile:

Hellboy
29.06.09, 21:37
Keep a few things in mind before you start cheating at X264.me
1.There is a permanent snachlist of torrents in your Profile :icon_angry[1]:
2.There are few Leechers around the torrents.
3.They have all their own encodes and never ever use Show you as seeder option.
4.never overfake

Tools - Tested and working
Yes i have tested all these tools as i love to test new tools
At cyber cafe with a different account:stupid:

-Mratio,RatioMaster,RatioFaker,Greedytorrent,Vuze mods
Speeds - 20 - 80 KB/s depending upon the health of the torrent
For RatioFaker+Greedytorrent: Upload multiplier 2x

not working - PMR
I was banned for adding 2 Gigs :mad:

Testing tools with different IP's + Accounts to check which method works over there:baeh:

cheatos
29.06.09, 21:48
also an important notice, do NOT use the browser you use to browse "SB-Innovation" and x264.me for security reasons since many members banned due to "CSS Leak",

check this thread:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13473

atlantis
29.06.09, 22:00
10x for help but I don't think to depends wich browser I use.

anon
29.06.09, 22:01
Cheating doesn't, but the tracker could detect you're a SB-I member through the aforementioned CSS leak. And you know what comes next, right?

atlantis
29.06.09, 22:12
Then I'll use other browser for x264 :)

Hellboy
29.06.09, 22:17
Then I'll use other browser for x264 :)
Yes you should.
I am the Victim of CSS history leak:rolling_eyes: They disabled my account and Banned my IP:mad:

Dark Knight
02.07.09, 19:23
well i Jumped directly as a Seeder on a Pack of around 40 gigs...Sticked To It until I reached PU i.e. 25 GB limit there.

used VUZE Mod With Up speeds Between 60 -140 kbps

it Was Slow But Effective .........

Enjoy.....:top:

classyboy
02.07.09, 19:29
@atlantis, you might want to go through this thread, if you have not already seen it. May be of help to protect your acc at x264.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13473

anon
02.07.09, 19:43
You can also test if you're vulnerable to the leak with splicer's CSS history checker:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13686

It requires JavaScript and doesn't work on all browsers (yet). However, there's another leak method that doesn't need JS.

Bottom line: disable history.

atlantis
02.07.09, 21:24
You can also test if you're vulnerable to the leak with splicer's CSS history checker:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13686

It requires JavaScript and doesn't work on all browsers (yet). However, there's another leak method that doesn't need JS.

Bottom line: disable history.

well my history is enabled because is helping me btw I use x264 on different browser and I use RM there with 400-250 kb/s on well leeched torrents.

agent007
02.07.09, 21:27
never had problems with ratiomaster....

just choose a torrent with the MOST leechers and put dl speed to ~ 15-40
and ul speed to 40~70

edit: better choose freeleech torrents....

and NEVER be the only seeder

anon
02.07.09, 21:36
well my history is enabled because is helping me

Always use a different browse for x264, then.

atlantis
02.07.09, 21:48
Always use a different browse for x264, then.

and I'm using now :smile:

Tarantino
26.08.09, 18:49
mRatio is good tools for x264?

anon
26.08.09, 19:02
Look at post #2.

thecoolest
04.09.09, 08:14
as i think there is simple solution abt it..start private browsing when come to sb-i.

AFTER SURFING INTO SB-I WHEN WORK IS DONE..CLOSE FIREFOX..CLEAR COOKIES & FILES(in private browsing nothing is saved --->P.S.--->carefullness is gud thing to work with so clear cookies & all the things with ccleaner)

then go to firefox again go to any tracker they wont find out anyway.. this is my idea as i think it works perfect for every1

atlantis
04.09.09, 08:30
I browse sb-i and x264 on FF without cleaning like this and nothing happend :biggrin: just read this and all the post's http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13725 and use FF addon refcontrol and block all sites and ofcourse NoScript.

anon
04.09.09, 14:14
AFTER SURFING INTO SB-I WHEN WORK IS DONE..CLOSE FIREFOX..CLEAR COOKIES & FILES(in private browsing nothing is saved --->P.S.--->carefullness is gud thing to work with so clear cookies & all the things with ccleaner)

Yes, of course. But this way you can't browse SB-I and trackers at the same time. You can if you use the CSS Leak fix.

ando
06.09.09, 17:18
Is there any other tracker that uses the CSS Leak method ???

anon
06.09.09, 17:31
What.cd, TopHos, probably BCG.

atlantis
08.09.09, 23:29
any chance GFT to use this css leak ?

anon
08.09.09, 23:33
Well, Melvin is sysop there, so maybe...

But now he's back, he can probably tell you more himself :wink:

atlantis
08.09.09, 23:36
he probably will lie :biggrin:

pillow
20.12.09, 15:28
.. and I use RM there with 400-250 kb/s on well leeched torrents.
250-400, that sounds a lot, even on well seeded torrents.
did this work out??
i am never using more than 60
there..

atlantis
20.12.09, 16:03
it works perfectly but I'm banned because my invitee it's banned for being member of sb-i :biggrin:

anon
20.12.09, 16:57
Should've told him to read the security announcement... or perhaps it was too late.

atlantis
21.12.09, 11:11
I think it's little late for that :smile:

Blocker
06.01.10, 21:19
So,

Is using a different browser or CCleaner a way to be safe in this tracker??

And low speeds ?

Instab
06.01.10, 21:37
just follow that http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13725

alpacino
07.01.10, 05:39
So,

Is using a different browser or CCleaner a way to be safe in this tracker??

And low speeds ?

Yes, that should work, and I emphasize the low speeds, plus don't over cheat and don't cheat overnight.

Instab
07.01.10, 05:46
be sure not to cheat there with the same ip you used on what, bcg or gft :wink:

anon
07.01.10, 17:37
And THS? Just in case you've found that site to be worth cheating on.

Dark Knight
08.01.10, 12:44
well i m Banned at X264.. but i was successful to make account again there....now if I login using My IP ..it Says
"u r banned ..Not Needed here ."
so i Login Using proXy & it Works....
But I wanted to Ask abt Whether i will b able To download torrent using My IP or Not....

hope U get my point....

SBfreak
08.01.10, 13:23
Some trackers like SCC don't care about the real IP.I suggest you try downloading with your real IP.

anon
08.01.10, 17:11
But I wanted to Ask abt Whether i will b able To download torrent using My IP or Not....

Some trackers indeed don't care about announce IPs. But if it's possible for you, I'd advice finding a working HTTP proxy you can use for browsing the tracker and announcing in your client. And use a separate instance for x264 - that's the only tracker you want to use the proxy for.

alpacino
09.01.10, 05:29
well i m Banned at X264.. but i was successful to make account again there....now if I login using My IP ..it Says
"u r banned ..Not Needed here ."

hope U get my point....

I get your point!

That has already happened to me in the past. I was able to use a proxy to browse the site, and was able to announce with my real ip. But it didn't last for too long, the account eventually got disabled and I didn't bother knowing why, since it was obvious.

It beats me why they bother to show this message about you not being wanted there, as it would be so much easier to simply disable the account, and move on. :rolling_eyes:

Dark Knight
09.01.10, 09:07
It beats me why they bother to show this message about you not being wanted there, as it would be so much easier to simply disable the account, and move on.

well Even I think That..But Who Knows.....maybe they dont care much

Another site i am banned at TorrentBytes.net , I am unable to even view their Homepage using my IP...

"403 Forbidden
Unauthorized IP address. [Error: 1] You are banned!":mad2:

Mihai
09.01.10, 11:12
My advice:fuck x264 if your ip is banned.It's not worth wasting your time.Try other HD trackers like hdbits.ro for example.Also HD can be found on other trackers too.

DriftKing
09.01.10, 11:47
My advice:fuck x264 if your ip is banned.It's not worth wasting your time.....

Agree with Mihai, We (Cheaters) cant stuck with 1 tracker. We have always good alternative of any tracker. Nothing special about x264. better forget it or change your ISP if you can :biggrin:

SBfreak
09.01.10, 11:53
Personally I think the only thing that attracts cheaters to x264 is the invite forum.
+1 what Mihai said.

Instab
09.01.10, 17:12
My advice:fuck x264 if your ip is banned.It's not worth wasting your time.Try other HD trackers like hdbits.ro for example.Also HD can be found on other trackers too.

Agree with Mihai, We (Cheaters) cant stuck with 1 tracker. We have always good alternative of any tracker. Nothing special about x264. better forget it or change your ISP if you can :biggrin:

agreed, too. hd is everywhere. you shouldn't have any problems getting at least the common stuff everywhere else.

Personally I think the only thing that attracts cheaters to x264 is the invite forum.

what is also a warning because it means they are well connected to other sites. in this case e.g. x264, what, bcg, gft ... and i'm sure i missed one or more :biggrin:

SBfreak
09.01.10, 17:20
what is also a warning because it means they are well connected to other sites. in this case e.g. x264, what, bcg, gft ... and i'm sure i missed one or more

Cheater that never heard of SB-I:"It haz nice invite forum--->I haz too joinz and flash like a noob."
SB-I cheater: Hmm seems that the forum is full of unlimited invite threads to numerous trackers--> I must proceed cheating with caution because this tracker might have multiple connections with others and may share my user related info.

anon
09.01.10, 17:21
Cheater that never heard of SB-I

Do those use the term "flash"?

Mihai
09.01.10, 17:21
Cheater that never heard of SB-I:"It haz nice invite forum--->I haz too joinz and flash like a noob."
SB-I cheater: Hmm seems that the forum is full of unlimited invite threads to numerous trackers--> I must proceed cheating with caution because this tracker might have multiple connections with others and may share my user related info.

Hey i got my invites like the noob cheater:biggrin:

SBfreak
09.01.10, 17:33
Hey i got my invites like the noob cheater:biggrin:

Me too but that's not the point:shockkk!::rolling_eyes:

Mihai
09.01.10, 17:46
Me too but that's not the point:shockkk!::rolling_eyes:

Then what is?:biggrin:

Anyway.The best method to cheat here is to cheat slow.There was that slow method, forgot the name.So just have big seedtimes and cheat bit by bit.10-20kb would be enough.That's how i buffed my acount.

SBfreak
09.01.10, 17:48
Then what is?

You answered to your question in the same post:rolleyes2:

Anyway.The best method to cheat here is to cheat slow.There was that slow method, forgot the name.So just have big seedtimes and cheat bit by bit.10-20kb would be enough

Blocker
09.01.10, 18:06
I create a fresh account and now I'm using a speed of 25 - 52 kbps and is working fine ,I'll tell you later if I do not get banned LOL

alpacino
09.01.10, 20:45
Another site i am banned at TorrentBytes.net , I am unable to even view their Homepage using my IP...

"403 Forbidden
Unauthorized IP address. [Error: 1] You are banned!":mad2:

Don't worry, it's not just your ip, torrentbytes have some countries range banned. :frown:

Dark Knight
10.01.10, 05:24
@ Blocker

What Kind of Torrents are u Cheating On...Packs or individual releases ..?

@ Alpacino...

Well ..Whole of My country IP range is not banned there...my frnds are using TB ...

alpacino
10.01.10, 05:41
I see. So it seems it's just you. I thought your country were on the banned territory list like mine.

anon
10.01.10, 17:14
@ Alpacino...

Well ..Whole of My country IP range is not banned there...my frnds are using TB ...

I don't remember TB banning India. If you want to get back in, their anti-proxy script is very good, but they allow announcing from banned IPs. But if you have TL, for example, there's nothing to miss, except maybe their packs.

Blocker
10.01.10, 20:50
@ Blocker

What Kind of Torrents are u Cheating On...Packs or individual releases ..?

Right now Individual releases, if I donwload packs later I'll let you know

Mihai
11.01.10, 18:34
Cheat slowly like you are doing right now and on freeleech torrents you could have a ratio <1 so you will have diferent ratios on torrents, bigger than 1 and some lower than 1.

Blocker
12.01.10, 02:14
Cheat slowly like you are doing right now and on freeleech torrents you could have a ratio <1 so you will have diferent ratios on torrents, bigger than 1 and some lower than 1.

Yeah cheating slowly is working fine right now,there's no much leechers and they have a snatch list so I think is maybe the best way!

gooner
27.03.10, 11:39
ratiomaster with memory reader works there speeds up tp 100kbs on well leeched torrents[could only find one]

slow and steady wins the race

shawshankraj
04.04.10, 10:46
ratiomaster with memory reader works there speeds up tp 100kbs on well leeched torrents[could only find one]

slow and steady wins the race

You are right it's very hard to cheat there seeing they have very low seeder activity on torrent.last time i cheated on popular huge torrent with free download and that can last for 15 days..
Slow and steady wins the race..

Mihai
04.04.10, 12:12
Loads of people seed for at least 10-20 days so if they don't get a positive ratio then mods will see from the first moment you reach ratio 1.

shawshankraj
29.05.10, 20:19
Right Now I am taking benefit from Freeleech on 576p torrents and manage to upload 50+ GB in 5 days with slow and steady method...

FraggleRock
29.05.10, 20:31
Right Now I am taking benefit from Freeleech on 576p torrents and manage to upload 50+ GB in 5 days with slow and steady method...

50+GB in 5 days is slow and steady?? wtf?

shawshankraj
29.05.10, 20:37
Means I will seed that torrent for longer timer... I am able to Fake 50 GB b'coz due to free leech that are most activity on torrents and everyone able to upload so much so I tried my luck and fake 50 GB but i will keep seeding that torrent for better seed time..

Owyn
29.05.10, 21:46
3.They have all their own encodes and never ever use Show you as seeder option.
that doesn't mean nobody can leech it and reupload to another tracker, does it?

anon
29.05.10, 21:47
You can, but they'll ban you if you get caught doing that.

Owyn
29.05.10, 23:36
how would they? :) by nickname?

anon
29.05.10, 23:38
Matching the timing I guess. If few people or only you have snatched the torrent it's easier to know who's the leaker.

That or simply download the release from the other site and check the uploader's IP in your client.

Owyn
30.05.10, 09:44
yes, ip can show you if guys from tracker comes to unknown tracker with leeched torrent very fast untill someone already downloaded the torrent :)

megaupload
06.07.10, 06:38
Used randomized 30-40 KBPS on 4 most leeched scene releases, with flashing upto 2 MPBS. Managed to get more than 100 GB per torrent. Account survived more than 2 months but got banned when I tried on internal encodes.

Blocker
06.07.10, 16:30
I'm still using VEM

Fake upload ,Speed mode++ Speed between 110-150kbps

Works Ok for me ,even with the internal encodes

jacksbi
06.07.10, 18:06
Used randomized 30-40 KBPS on 4 most leeched scene releases, with flashing upto 2 MPBS. Managed to get more than 100 GB per torrent. Account survived more than 2 months but got banned when I tried on internal encodes.

yes its very easy to cheat there i had even got away when using vem at that time i had selected the peerid which is randomly generated by rm and copied it in vem.

pillow
24.07.10, 15:20
cheated for a year with vuze. always 50-70kbps. but also shared the torrents for min a month always. i had a good ratio.

now i was careless and forgot about the css leak and the morons banned me only because of visiting sbi..

the thing is, they really dont know about cheating, but even legitimate & good members will get banned solely because of this. assholes, grrr.

anon
24.07.10, 17:43
now i was careless and forgot about the css leak and the morons banned me only because of visiting sbi..

You should have asked them which rule you broke by merely visiting this forum.

pillow
24.07.10, 17:49
i did in the help irc, but they just kicked me out every time i asked for the reason..

crystal
24.07.10, 22:27
i did in the help irc, but they just kicked me out every time i asked for the reason..

then how can you be sure that reason for your banning was only because of visiting in SB-I since they did not even mention to you the reason . it also maybe possible they may have seen your high upload rate in a torrent where they may have been barely any activity or many other possibilities similar to it .

pillow
24.07.10, 22:34
i think they dont tell anyone who asks why he is banned.. actually i also wouldnt.

i am sure, because i didnt change anything in the past half year. and i cheated always carefully. and also didnt download anything the last week.
the only thing that i did now out of the order after 2 months, i visited sbi. so yeah, iam pretty sure.

Instab
25.07.10, 06:44
the only thing that i did now out of the order after 2 months, i visited sbi. so yeah, iam pretty sure.

well now you know how to prevent the css läk. also firefox 3.6.7 and later have fixed that. sort of.
anyway doing the precautions mentioned won't hurt either way.

anon
25.07.10, 19:09
firefox 3.6.7 and later have fixed that. sort of.
anyway doing the precautions mentioned won't hurt either way.

different browser ftw \-.-/

Although having that grey "CD" icon next to that red "SB" is awesome :frown:

gooner
26.07.10, 11:46
ratiomaster works best here uploaded over 1 tb in 3 months and seed time at least the same so guys crack on speeds upto 300kb

Großmutter
26.07.10, 11:50
i have use Mratio(WM) with many torrents and up to 400kb/s a Torrent!

Donatas
26.07.10, 15:39
Same here, I've done up to 300KB/s without getting banned. The key is to pick the right torrents, as always.

slavapat
07.02.11, 12:21
Cheated with Waffles Method with Ratio Master at upload speed ~4900 and DL speed at ~3000 for buffer of ~200 Gbs. 1 torrent at time.
Account is alive for few weeks.

MiCRON
09.04.11, 22:03
I thought this site would have tighter scripts because they are closely tied to What (I'm sure I've read about that somewhere).

anon
10.04.11, 06:21
(I'm sure I've read about that somewhere).

You asked about it yourself:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=10730&page=2#post254481

MiCRON
10.04.11, 10:58
You asked about it yourself:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=10730&page=2#post254481

Hah, no wonder it bothers me. :D

Codec
07.12.16, 15:07
x264.me removed country bans. Anyone can join through recruitment.