PDA

View Full Version : Cheating experiences [ARCHIVED]

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Manas
26.11.07, 01:50
Post your cheating experiences here. Specify with what speeds, how long and at what trackers you've cheated.

If you get banned tell us your settings so that we can find out why you got banned and that other people can avoid doing the same mistakes.

Greets,
Manas

ettanman
26.11.07, 06:21
Dont use any noreport utorrent mod in scenetorrents. Been banned twice now.. And used newest versions :p

zatoicchi
01.12.07, 05:15
banned from Hdbits using uTorrent 1.75 Leecherpack SB-Innovation . setting was multi 10xx- --upload 9kbs setting..anybody else has this problem with hdbits..instand disable of account

Manas
01.12.07, 12:32
HDBits have very buggy scripts. They also ban many non-cheaters :rolling_eyes:

It's best to avoid that tracker... :smile:

0ldboy
01.12.07, 13:12
CZONE

Detects uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v2 (emulate uTorrent 1.61) Multi-10x as Fake-Client!!!

uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v2 (emulate uTorrent 1.61) No-Report- /even with Fakeup and Multi/ working!!!

File: ca. 30 MB / over 300 Seeder / ca. 10 Leecher

Pickle
01.12.07, 18:09
i don't rush to make my ratios higher. I wait and i usually beat with little strikes ;)
Untill now, i have nearly cheated at all trackers even uk-t,sct,ftn and the list goes long.

zatoicchi
02.12.07, 05:36
which clients is best on all trackers and hard to detect,any suggetion would be greatly apprecatied..hdbits banned using multi 10x utorrent 1.75

Butcho
02.12.07, 18:51
CZONE

Detects uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v2 (emulate uTorrent 1.61) Multi-10x as Fake-Client!!!

uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v2 (emulate uTorrent 1.61) No-Report- /even with Fakeup and Multi/ working!!!

File: ca. 30 MB / over 300 Seeder / ca. 10 Leecher

No all mods should work there. I've tested the report seeder version and have no problems...

Manas
02.12.07, 19:01
Did you take a look at the peerlist Butcho?

greda
05.12.07, 04:05
HDBits recently changed their scripts.. its now working like oink.. hope this doesnt mean uncheatable forever. it used to be very easy to cheat, but at the end of the Nov. they did this

Manas
05.12.07, 13:49
HDBits scripts can't be compared to Oinks'. Oink's scripts are unique. HDbits may have changed something but I don't think that it was such a huge development... Their scripts are so buggy that even honest and good users get banned because of cheating :stupid:

zatoicchi
06.12.07, 02:44
HDBits scripts can't be compared to Oinks'. Oink's scripts are unique. HDbits may have changed something but I don't think that it was such a huge development... Their scripts are so buggy that even honest and good users get banned because of cheating

if i wanted to try again there at Hdbits..what is the recomended clients to use there and at what settings? any help and suggetion would be greatly welcome.
thanks

Manas
06.12.07, 17:20
Ratiomaster, PimpMyRatio, uTorrent and Shu Mod work there.

I'd recommend you to use the Shu Mod as it is the best cheat client...
Use speeds between 0-200kb.

zatoicchi
11.12.07, 08:24
waffles just banned me today..they upgraded their scripts and bam banned..just after they upgrade their scripts..

hitman
11.12.07, 13:55
waffles just banned me today..they upgraded their scripts and bam banned..just after they upgrade their scripts..

do you know the client that you use? it could help other user to dont get banned.

pampampam
11.12.07, 17:14
waffles kicked me with ratiomaster. used 80-90 up speed. was a torrent with lots of seeders/leechers.
worked fine the days before...
:(

ok. it seems the peer iD was causing this. i thought RM uses the "real peer id" from the running utorrent proccess when it reads from the memory...

any RM experts in here ?
:)

zatoicchi
11.12.07, 19:06
used utorrent 1.75 fake 8x at 8kbs limit. One of my friends used greedy at 1:1 ratio also banned yesterday..i think they upgraded their cheating scripts..

hitman
11.12.07, 20:44
waffles kicked me with ratiomaster. used 80-90 up speed. was a torrent with lots of seeders/leechers.
worked fine the days before...
:(

ok. it seems the peer iD was causing this. i thought RM uses the "real peer id" from the running utorrent proccess when it reads from the memory...

any RM experts in here ?
:)

why do you think the problem is the peer id? usually the memory reader works quite good depending on how you use it

pampampam
12.12.07, 01:55
yeah i actually trust it too. but sometimes you appear with double entries when you expand the "show peers" section on a torrent - i've always wondered how that happens, but probably the client just didn't end a session correctly or something.

hitman
12.12.07, 13:56
it is better first downloading a file and after that start fake uploading with ratiomaster to be sure

zatoicchi
16.12.07, 07:13
is there any known method right now that works with Waffles.fm and what is the setting that was used ..like for examples max. upload and which mods work best.. i know GT, RM,NRPG dont work there..any suggestion would really be helpfull
thanks in advance:biggrin:

hitman
16.12.07, 13:29
did you try azureus shu-mod? it works on most trackers if you set the fake upload speed not higher than 50 to 100 kb but it is safer starting with lower upload speed

Manas
16.12.07, 15:33
Hitman is right... The shu mod can't be detected, if wisely used. It seems that Waffles has upgraded their scripts. In the past they couldn't detect the RMs :biggrin:

I'll do a test after I invited some of my fellow cheaters since waffles accounts became rare :tongue:

zatoicchi
17.12.07, 04:06
thanks for info but can someone please post a small little guide in how to use it..been using utorrent all this time.i downloaded it and it was confusing for me because its the first time i use it..it has alot of options and it was confusing which one setting i should use.. really gratefull for the info..thanks

pampampam
17.12.07, 16:17
how to use azureus or how to use the shu-mod ?
are you too lazy to use the search function ?

hitman
18.12.07, 12:42
thanks for info but can someone please post a small little guide in how to use it..been using utorrent all this time.i downloaded it and it was confusing for me because its the first time i use it..it has alot of options and it was confusing which one setting i should use.. really gratefull for the info..thanks

in our englisch FAQ section you can find a few tutorials

FAQ & Tutorials - SB-Innovation (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/)

Snakedoctor
18.12.07, 22:01
ratio mode on greedytorrent should not be used as it is easier detectable then the multi mode. did youm try the multi mode on waffles?

zatoicchi
18.12.07, 22:20
tried multi mode on waffles with the setting of 1kbs..using utorrent 1.75 =instant banned. i guess they have a way of tracking it if your using a modified script--their anti cheating scripts is one the best right now..i tried it all over the place and only on waffles i have problems.

found out that RM,GT and modified scripts are instant banned. they have a new anti cheating scripts that detects them.

czullo
28.01.08, 21:15
Banned twice on sct. First time utorrent leecher pack 1.7.2 ( noreport version ), second time utorrent leecher pack 1.7.7 ( report version ), but i did there over 10TB fake upload by Shu Mod ;)

theone
30.01.08, 11:07
Don`t use ratiomaster in thebox..i`ve got banned twice...even though i used small speeds...at the moment i started ratiomaster i got banned(at the moment ratiomaster updated stats i quess)

theone
30.01.08, 11:10
One question also...
Is there any program with what i could cheat ScT..?
Since i got banned from thebox with ratiomaster i`m more careful now..
Would be really thankful if somebody would share their recent experience..

Thx in advance :)

anemona
30.01.08, 21:21
One question also...
Is there any program with what i could cheat ScT..?
Since i got banned from thebox with ratiomaster i`m more careful now..
Would be really thankful if somebody would share their recent experience..

Thx in advance :)

I recomand to you "GreedyTorrent"...Is the best for cheating.

Snakedoctor
02.02.08, 15:01
A Moderator should make this thread a sticky. i currently use uTraitor 3 download as upload on Feedtv,TL an Tb and haven't gotten banned yet.

yoco
23.02.08, 22:42
I'm using azureus "fake speed mode" cheat. I put upload speed betwen 90-110 kb/s until I reach a good ratio.

maniak
24.02.08, 03:11
Mi recomendation to test you cheating skills is: sign up to Torrent Hacker Downloads (http://www.torrent-hackers.co.uk) they are open.... only have 300 torrents and they hate cheaters they have this list http://www.torrent-hackers.co.uk/shitlist.php wtih the names of banned cheaters and leechers and scamers if you are not detected...... you have more probabilities to survive on important torrent sites

xarda
13.04.08, 23:52
got banned on x264.eu shu -80kb-100kbs

cutthroat1855
14.04.08, 00:04
i used RM on waffles with no proplems and i faked 10 gb upload :D
with 5 windows with different torrents and all with speeds between 15 to 30 :D
by tht way u can get more upload with lower speeds =)

abcabc
17.04.08, 16:32
i used RM on waffles with no proplems and i faked 10 gb upload :D
with 5 windows with different torrents and all with speeds between 15 to 30 :D
by tht way u can get more upload with lower speeds =)

True? Which client file do you use? please post more settings.

holycow510
26.04.08, 15:08
anyone tried HDBits lately with shu mod az spoof?

anon
27.04.08, 18:02
cheated at torrentleech almost every time with greedytorrent ("send upload as % of download" mode), downloaded full dvds, changing the multiplier every now and then; also used stealth utorrent clients there

they didn't notice anything :)

capito
20.05.08, 07:12
i cheated with RM in bithq and nothing happen. (just one torrent)
i also cheated with shu mod (fake speed mode) in scc and my acc is still able. (one torrent too)
(i haven't cheated anywhere else, i'm just begining.)
so if you want to cheat in those trackers, you can. (don't go so far though, i used <100KB speed in both)

capri360
20.05.08, 17:36
BitHQ has like now cheating scripts it seems. I have cheated there with shu mod on 3+ torrents with speeds above 250kb/s each. And I have been a member there since december. I have a huge buffer there, so bithq is very friendly :smile:
As far as SCC and ScT I also use shu mod there but I only do 1 torrent at a time with speeds between 100-150kb/s and so far i'm good at both sites.

Aurion
23.05.08, 18:37
which clients is best on all trackers and hard to detect,any suggetion would be greatly apprecatied..hdbits banned using multi 10x utorrent 1.75

I guess its Azureus Shu Mod coz its the best cheating engine so far !!! Undetectable by most of the trackers !! :top:

obsidian
24.05.08, 14:08
Shu (now DDJ) mod for Azureus is the best by far, of course. You can use it most of the sites flawlessly.

zatoicchi
26.05.08, 21:42
any experiences cheating at Music-vids usin utorrent or Rm?
any input would be greatly appreciated..thanks

Manas
27.05.08, 16:14
Well, I think RM worked there when I tested it. But be careful with RM. It's only a matter of time until all trackers have a script against RM.

If you don't want to lose your accounts ayntime in the future I strongly recommend you not to use the RM anymore.

All other mods should be fine on Musicvids.

Cheers :top:

sbrugby
31.05.08, 04:22
I got banned from bitmetv.. I use Speed++ mode 15K~200K

It could not be the reason.. but I dont know exactly why I got banned.

Somebody know bitmetv admin email address?

rnjswnsxor
31.05.08, 05:27
I got banned from bitmetv.. I use Speed++ mode 15K~200K

It could not be the reason.. but I dont know exactly why I got banned.

Somebody know bitmetv admin email address?

shu is safe in bitmetv and etc,,
but You should do more carefully in some highlevel trackers
bitmetv is very sensitive but they cant catch shu

Dagon
31.05.08, 11:46
i never cheat a girl! so no experience in this.

but on trackers i tried in a torrent of a friend of a bulgarian or romanian tracker, dont remember with ratiomaster (he didnt know and wondert why the acc is not more valid lol) -> bann.

Mfg Dagon

zatoicchi
01.06.08, 23:36
banned from Musicvids using utorrent mod with 25 leechers and 14 seeders..
used it for 5 minutes and later got disabled..

anon
01.06.08, 23:42
what uT mod did you use? (up x10, no report, etc.)

xarda
02.06.08, 00:19
banned from Musicvids using utorrent mod with 25 leechers and 14 seeders..
used it for 5 minutes and later got disabled..

is music vids exactly what it means just music videos? why is it so rare?

zatoicchi
02.06.08, 03:33
yes, musicvids has only music videos,the users base also is very small.it's very hard to seed there. cheating there also is very hard, i guess the only known clients that work there right night is shu mod, i think.. use RM and utorrent= banned

capito
02.06.08, 11:32
i won't cheat at MV then.
i don't wanna get banned.

i just wanna say that i cheated faster on SCC (<150KB/s) and i didn't get caught.
:confused2:
that remindes me something that i wanted to ask a long time ago.
when can i be sure that i haven't been caught?
one day, two days after i cheated?
or when the torrent is deleted?
or never, you acc will be jeopardize in the moment that you started to cheat?:frown:

:wavey:

Dagon
02.06.08, 11:56
it depends ... if there is a skript that see directly during cheating that u cheat, then bann.

it could be even the possibility if u cheat that this skript inform staff that u can be banned in a few days.

If u have obviously cheated like a few TB in one torrent and it isnt reported a user or mod can look into ur account profile and wonder ... what could happen next is obviously.

Mfg Dagon

zatoicchi
02.06.08, 12:10

utorrent mod no report seeder

czullo
02.06.08, 14:22

i use report seeder, imho there is the safest cheat mode but not working on all trackers like ScT

BTW i cheat in real life too, i cheat my girlfriends all time ( call me bad hehehe )

xarda
02.06.08, 19:53
BTW i cheat in real life too, i cheat my girlfriends all time ( call me bad hehehe )

what are your settings :P? (jk)

anon
02.06.08, 19:54
bad czullo bad! :biggrin:

and they say cheaters don't prosper :klatsch_3:

zatoicchi
02.06.08, 20:47
czullo how could you do that to your girlfriend...you are really bad. .he hehe :top:

zatoicchi
03.06.08, 19:43
does anyone have any cheating experiences at NB or have cheated there recently? any input would be great..thanks

czullo
03.06.08, 19:54
czullo how could you do that to your girlfriend...you are really bad. .he hehe :top:

Hey men isnt born for one women, i like islam where you can have 1000+ wifes lol, its so good religion. monogamies is for pussies, poligamies FTW !!!

And i have some one good cheating seeting: dont cheat your girfriend with her female friends :D its like no upload = essencial :D

capito
04.06.08, 08:11
its like no upload = essencial :D

what do you mean with that?
:confused2:

czullo
04.06.08, 10:16
if you dont have experience in cheating dotn do this :D

drzoos
04.06.08, 17:27
;) nice discussion here
but anyone can tell me (not exacly cheating) how enable autologin at tracker such as SCL TL etc/ I always have loging page after 24 of innactive on site
that's makes me very angry coz I have short memory on m pass ;p
any expirients with that? :)

anon
04.06.08, 17:30
what are your settings :P? (jk)

most likely "don't report download to tracker/gf" ;D

edit: drzoos, what browser do you use? are you keeping its cookies? or maybe that's how long the autologin lasts :biggrin:

czullo
04.06.08, 18:15
;) nice discussion here
but anyone can tell me (not exacly cheating) how enable autologin at tracker such as SCL TL etc/ I always have loging page after 24 of innactive on site
that's makes me very angry coz I have short memory on m pass ;p
any expirients with that? :)

I use Opera and in first login i Press "remember login and passord" and im still loged forever :), no TL you must login each time you change IP/you session will expire :)

anon
04.06.08, 18:23
I use Opera and in first login i Press "remember login and passord" and im still loged forever :), no TL you must login each time you change IP/you session will expire :)

magic passwords wand all the way :biggrin:

then most likely his session cookie is expiring... there wouldn't be too much he could do but to save his password in the browser to login more easily when needed :tongue:

zatoicchi
04.06.08, 19:30
yep, get a password saver program, manage all you password or use firefox and save them throuh firefox,...

drzoos
07.06.08, 17:02
indeed, I use opera,
probably it's really because of ip change ;(

anon
07.06.08, 19:39
most likely... can't be the cookie expiring, i have investigated a little and:

POST /takelogin.php HTTP/1.1
User-Agent: Opera/9.27 (Windows NT 5.1; U; es-es)
Host: *
Accept: text/html, application/xml;q=0.9, application/xhtml+xml, image/png, image/jpeg, image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, */*;q=0.1
Accept-Language: es-la,es;q=0.9,en;q=0.8
Accept-Charset: iso-8859-1, utf-8, utf-16, *;q=0.1
Connection: Keep-Alive, TE
TE: deflate, gzip, chunked, identity, trailers
Content-Length: 31
Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded

username=*&password=*

HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Date: *
Server: Apache
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.1
Set-Cookie: uid=*; expires=Tue, 19-Jan-2038 03:14:07 GMT; path=/
Set-Cookie: pass=*; expires=Tue, 19-Jan-2038 03:14:07 GMT; path=/
Content-Length: 0
Keep-Alive: timeout=4, max=50
Connection: Keep-Alive
Content-Type: text/html

it expires in 2038 :smile:

Snakedoctor
12.06.08, 21:22
Has anyone cheated on TTi? Do they have good scripts there?

anon
12.06.08, 21:24
heeeey glad to see you have logged in snakedoctor :biggrin: your activity bar was at 0% :tongue:

zatoicchi
13.06.08, 03:18
Has anyone cheated on TTi? Do they have good scripts there?

you can use multi mod without any problem at all..works great there..they dont have any good cheating scripts there at the moment

Aurion
13.06.08, 14:07
Sorry for not Post Sharing in this nice thread but its just that I didnt have any cheating experiences before since Im into few trackers that I just get what I need from then Close utorrent & "Going to sleep,bye bye" :rolleyes2: But I guess now after I got armed in This Great Arms Dealer I would Start building up my cheating experiences LOOL :biggrin:

xarda
13.06.08, 18:16
just incase someone wanted to know what.cd -->use RM at 200kbs ;) works great

zatoicchi
14.06.08, 03:55
banned from Booty torrents using utorrent..first time getting from a Pron site.
used multi 100 at 6 kbs

Aurion
17.06.08, 11:58
Well,Ive cheated so far on 5 Trackers but there is a new one I got into but want to make sure if some one has ever tried to cheat on it ?!! Its called FunFile | Login (http://www.funfile.org) plz advise :tongue:

zatoicchi
17.06.08, 12:07
fun file is easy to cheat there,,you can use any mod you like,,just cheat smart,utorrent mod work there perfectly

Aurion
17.06.08, 12:23
fun file is easy to cheat there,,you can use any mod you like,,just cheat smart,utorrent mod work there perfectly

Thanks alot buddy for the fast response !! Its a quite nice Tracker so let me drill them up :biggrin:

anon
17.06.08, 13:18

last time i entered my funfile account ALL torrents were in free-leech :klatsch_3:

zatoicchi
17.06.08, 18:35
last time i entered my funfile account ALL torrents were in free-leech

fun file is not the same since all their staff quit and started a new tracker called Pretome

Aurion
17.06.08, 19:39
last time i entered my funfile account ALL torrents were in free-leech :klatsch_3:

I guess they are opening free l33ch currently so thats quite good :biggrin:

divlord
19.07.08, 21:39
Not much, but after joining here, I m all warmed up :D

drzoos
19.07.08, 21:48
any experiences with RM on pedro?

A-Day
21.07.08, 15:29
i think i got banned from,

http://tracker.fullcontactzone.com/

i get a 403 Forbidden, Unauthorized error. can someone check to see if that site is up.?

thanks.

shoulder
21.07.08, 15:32
For me the site is up.

A-Day
21.07.08, 17:20
For me the site is up.

i'm banned there then....ugh!!

Ostracized
21.07.08, 21:13
Could you tell us what you were using then?

zatoicchi
22.07.08, 01:54
get a 403 Forbidden, Unauthorized error. can someone check to see if that site is up

403 error usually means ip banned..

FCZ is usually easy to cheat there.. you can use any mod client there to cheat..

A-Day
22.07.08, 04:46
i was using the UT stealth mod. i've been using it there for months, no problem. but then i think i was the only peer downloading from one seeder. because of the stealth, i don't show up on the peerlist and so i guess they just banned me.

i'm gonna use the faze mod or just put up with the azureus shu mods.

zatoicchi
22.07.08, 05:45
but then i think i was the only peer downloading from one seeder

the utorrent client that you were using is actually in a sense undetectable but it's too obvious if you are leeching from only one source ,guarantee you will be reported..that's how i got banned from a tracker also because i did not realize that until i check but by the time then, i was banned..
utorrent stealth is actually a good mod client but you must cheat smartly..and then it's impossible for you to get detected..CHeat SmartT rules of thumb

A-Day
22.07.08, 15:30
the stealth mod is what i use all the time. it works on all the private trackers i use. now i know to be careful when downloading from few seeders/peers.

anon
22.07.08, 17:31
the stealth mod is what i use all the time.

stealth mods will always send &event=stopped &numwant=200 (at least butcho's mods do), that's how they can detect you :wink:

but they'd good for ghost-leeching i think...

A-Day
22.07.08, 22:20
i switched to azureus 2.5.0.4 shu mod. at least i can fake upload and use download reduction. i'm just trying to be safe as i don't want to lose another account.

zatoicchi
23.07.08, 04:06
i switched to azureus 2.5.0.4 shu mod. at least i can fake upload and use download reduction. i'm just trying to be safe as i don't want to lose another account.

shu mod it's the safest mod you can use right now along with Faze mod..everyone is better off using this two clients

LastManStanding
31.07.08, 07:10
I looked Mods & Tools section , there are azureus shu mod and SB-I Faze Mod seperately. Is there any combined mod of them ?

capito
31.07.08, 07:36
I looked Mods & Tools section , there are azureus shu mod and SB-I Faze Mod seperately. Is there any combined mod of them ?
No.
but you can use both.

LastManStanding
31.07.08, 17:12
thanks capito i will try them

Haytham
06.08.08, 10:19
Hey men isnt born for one women, i like islam where you can have 1000+ wifes lol, its so good religion. monogamies is for pussies, poligamies FTW !!!

Shame on you talk about the religion of Islam in this way .. Islam allows only four wives with specific conditions. The first of these conditions to establish justice among them in everything. and if u cant then u must marry just one woman .

anon
06.08.08, 18:14
Haytham, czullo said that in a jokingly manner. Please don't take offense. :smile:

zatoicchi
06.08.08, 19:12
Haytham, czullo said that in a jokingly manner. Please don't take offense.

at times when people usually makes fun or jokingly says thing about one religion, race ,etc. even if we know its all fun and games people will get offended so easily, it's just so sad nowadays..:frown:

Haytham
07.08.08, 09:42
at times when people usually makes fun or jokingly says thing about one religion, race ,etc. even if we know its all fun and games people will get offended so easily, it's just so sad nowadays..:frown:

i think we talk bout religion .. not something for fun or joke .

CindyVer
07.08.08, 10:02
i think we talk bout religion .. not something for fun or joke .

That's exactly what zatoicci meant ... make an observation like CZullo's about any other religeon and nobody will feel offended. Make it about Islam and someone's bound to be offended.

That's how it goes nowadays ... it's the same all over the internet and comes up in every board I've ever visited. Some people should learn the art of relativation ...

Anyway ... this is a thread about cheating in BT and religeous discussions shouldn't have place in this section (even not on this board). There are more than enough places on the internet that are specifically targetted on religeous discussions. If you really want to discuss it, I suggest registering there and keeping this board about BT.

Thx.

Haytham
07.08.08, 10:40
That's exactly what zatoicci meant ... make an observation like CZullo's about any other religeon and nobody will feel offended. Make it about Islam and someone's bound to be offended.

That's how it goes nowadays ... it's the same all over the internet and comes up in every board I've ever visited. Some people should learn the art of relativation ...

Thx.

its not like tht ... and i think you dont know bout islam to say tht ... i mean u not in good position to talk or say something like tht because u dont know what is islam and u dont know why people be angry when someone says joke or fun bout islam ..

the answer is respect just people feel angry because they dont want someone to make from islam some jokes or fun because islam is religion if u know what the meaning of religion "i think u understand me now" ..

and i dont know what u mean with tht "Some people should learn the art of relativation" ...

all i want to say tht islam is not something to say jokes or make fun with it ... everyone should show some respect to all religions .. thts what i mean .. and islam too ..

if u dont respect ur religion or something like tht then this is ur proplem but all muslims in all the world respect islam very well and they will never accept any jokes or insult about islam .

thanks .

zatoicchi
07.08.08, 11:31
can we just please drop the subject regarding religion...
let's just all get along, Peace..

best regards

capito
07.08.08, 11:50
why are you talking about religion? :confused2:
has anyone tested his cheating skills at bitm3tv lately? (new acc from the signs up)

zatoicchi
07.08.08, 12:23
has anyone tested his cheating skills at bitm3tv lately? (new acc from the signs up)

i sure did but its really hard cheating there ..too many people has seed box..but at least faze mod works there really great

Manas
07.08.08, 13:14
why are you talking about religion? :confused2:

Shu Mod works there aswell. Been cheating there for several weeks and didn't got banned. Always use decent speeds and behave like a real filesharer :wink:

Logitech
07.08.08, 13:23
Shu Mod works there aswell. Been cheating there for several weeks and didn't got banned. Always use decent speeds and behave like a real filesharer :wink:

I see some files on bitmetv that I would like to have, but they are all old and I wouldn't want to risk to loose my account there.
What could be an good solution for that?

I use Vuze SB-I mod.

Thanks in advanced.

Manas
07.08.08, 13:53
You could build up a buffer first and leech them then or you could also try to ghostleech these torrents...

Ghostleech / Schwarzleech Tutorial + Ghost Leech Mods - SB-Innovation (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f20/ghostleech-schwarzleech-tutorial-ghost-leech-mods-1015)

Options
07.08.08, 15:32
Just wanna share my cheating experience here.
I got banned from Bmtv. and yes it is new account from signups. seems like they are really watching all new accounts very closely.

I use Shu mod and download torrents with many peers and seeders but i downloaded only few files..not all... the next day, i got banned. reason because i got upload speed around 25-30kb/s whereas users with seedbox dont even upload with that speed. I recommend you use very very low speed. maybe 1-8kb/s

CindyVer
07.08.08, 17:24
The reason is most leechers are just partial seeders.

And mind you, when using swarm speed, and you are downloading something, your own downloadspeed is counted as global swarm speed too. So when you are the only one downloading at 1MB/s and you set upload speed at 200KB you would be uploading while only you are causing the traffic. They don't have a hard time picking you out as a cheater like that.

Options
08.08.08, 14:34
I was not downloading when Upload.
i finished downloading then i uploaded the files. I was just using 30kb/s not 200kb/s

Manas
09.08.08, 11:53
I was not downloading when Upload.
i finished downloading then i uploaded the files. I was just using 30kb/s not 200kb/s

It doesn't really matter. What matters is the age of the torrent and the average peer speed. The best thing to do is jump to new torrents for cheating. Never ever use very old ones which have many leechers since these leechers are very probable partial seeders as CindyVer already mentioned :wink:

LastManStanding
26.08.08, 03:14
Just wanna share my cheating experience here.
I got banned from Bmtv. and yes it is new account from signups. seems like they are really watching all new accounts very closely.

I use Shu mod and download torrents with many peers and seeders but i downloaded only few files..not all... the next day, i got banned. reason because i got upload speed around 25-30kb/s whereas users with seedbox dont even upload with that speed. I recommend you use very very low speed. maybe 1-8kb/s

Yes we have same destiny about bitmetv, i got banned too and i used azureus with settings like yours, i downloaded torrent file 5 GB which had too many seeders and leechers (partial seeders i think) with shu mod and while this duration i used fake upload speed mode '' swarms avarage speed- beetween 1.3-21.8 ( but sometimes i stopped torrent,deleted it,changed settings of shu mod and add same torrent again to the list while seeding period because i think they may detect me because of my unchanging fake upload speed (21.8), sometimes i changed it to 28.3 and 18.6 , i think that i did it 6 times, after that i looked my upload is reached to 2 GB but they want 0.5 share ratio for each torrent.
Before this i used utraitor and i downloaded whole seasons of xfiles with no problem, but now i think i must try new strategy for that site beause Options said 1-8 kb/s speeds may be safe but i think it wouldnt be completely safe because Manas said that ''the important thing is ''avarage peer speed '' and if they detect me beetween 40 leechers while i was using 1.3-20.6 speeds this means that they may detect less amounts like 1-8 kb/s with same methods.
I will try to keep my acc with low amounts of uploads( because they want 175 mb trafic for each month) and use utraitor only, may be it will work.

mat
30.08.08, 00:24
it is hard to cheat on bmtv...i got banned to :(

kazuya
31.08.08, 00:57
What means
partial seeders ?can you explain this?
How to upload then something?what wenn real upload goes faster then 8kb/s ?

shoulder
31.08.08, 01:01
partial seeders
If you download only a part of the torrent and then seed, but you're still shown as a leecher.

kazuya
31.08.08, 01:04
And how to know if there ar partial seeders?

anon
31.08.08, 01:05
Partial seeders = people that do selective downloading, and therefore download only some files from the whole torrent, then seed them.

As in BT terminology a seeder is someone that has 100% of a file (and not a part of it), and a leecher someone who is in the process of downloading it, but hasn't finished, we call these "partial seeders".

shoulder was faster :wink:

I think you can detect partial seeders by looking at your peerlist and seeing who has a completed % that's less than 100, but never increases.

shoulder
31.08.08, 01:11
I think you can detect partial seeders by looking at your peerlist and seeing who has a completed % that's less than 100, but never increases.
Or, if possible, look at the peerlist on the tracker and have a look on the downloadrate of other users. :wink:

anon
31.08.08, 01:14
Yes, you can also do that :smile:

kazuya
31.08.08, 01:17
That way i could download a same movie from diferent trackers.one part from one tracker and other from other tracker.it would be easy to mantain ratio so.Right?is that possible?
i would not have to wait for 1gb to download from one tracker and then wait long time to upload it to ratio 1:1.it would take longer so.

shoulder
31.08.08, 01:23
Yes, you can do that.

But be sure you choose the same release on every tracker.

anon
31.08.08, 01:29
Exactly the same one. And there can be differences even between the same release, depending on the tracker and uploader. For example, TL's UNLEASHED release of the Icewind Dale compilation was different than BCG's: despite the files having the same name and size, their hashes were different.
But maybe this isn't the case with movies, I don't know :)

kazuya
31.08.08, 01:32
I was thinking if it would be possible to cheat on a tracker with multiple accounts.if i download a file from account 1,i would have then that file, and then i just upload it with account 2.i do not need to download it becouse i have it already and so will i boost my upload ratio easly with account 2.what you think?

anon
31.08.08, 01:43
It's a nice idea (the same concept that's applied for instaseeding), but depending on the tracker and its anti-cheat protection, I'd recommend you let some time pass between account 1 snatches the torrent and acc 2 seeds it directly.
You'd also need to download something from time to time with Ac.2, because an Inf. ratio will be most likely spotted sooner or later; being able to instaseed every time is also suspicious, and definitely don't do it in tracker-specific packs or compilations.
And manage to maintain a good ratio in Ac.1, because what if it got banned because you only used it for downloading/HnR-ing ?

LastManStanding
31.08.08, 21:47
Or, if possible, look at the peerlist on the tracker and have a look on the downloadrate of other users. :wink:

How can we look peerlist ? I click on Leecher , is it the way or is there another way? and most of trackers dont allow users to look peerlist if you are not power user

shoulder
31.08.08, 21:56
How can we look peerlist ?r
In the torrent details there's a link called peers.
Click it, the site will reload and now you can see the peers.

LastManStanding
31.08.08, 22:59
thanks for quick response shoulder

Nobody
01.09.08, 03:36
Has anyone tried cheating at HD Transmission? I know it's open signups, just curious what other peoples experiences are...

kazuya
01.09.08, 16:41
Has anybody a dididave account?in my torrent history one torrent has under last column called (cheated) number 2.it is so for two weaks.is this bad?:confused2:

LastManStanding
02.09.08, 04:23
I have one dididave.com acc, if you need pm me your email

Aurion
02.09.08, 16:45
what's dididave anyway ??

kazuya
02.09.08, 17:15
I have dididave alredy.i just have that problem that i wrote.

dididave is a allround tracker.its a good one.good speeds but very small lecher number.hard too upload if you dont hurry.mostly it has new movie releases.scene releases,free leech...

dangermouse
06.09.08, 22:12
anyone have any experience with TL?

shoulder
06.09.08, 22:16
I'm pretty sure it has the same scripts as PussyTorrents.

If so, it's not very hard to cheat there.
The Azureus No Report should work there.

anon
06.09.08, 22:19
Back when I was at TL, I used GT set to send upload as a fixed download multiplicator, and it worked fine. This was some time ago though, so they may have changed their scripts.

LastManStanding
07.09.08, 00:10
2 months ago i used RatioMaster at TL and it was perfect, but now i dont know

dangermouse
07.09.08, 21:45
anyone have experiences with XBOX-SKY?

shoulder
07.09.08, 21:53
I tried some uT mods a long time ago.
They detected it (there was a message in the tracker status tab) and the download wasn't working but they didn't ban me.

dangermouse
07.09.08, 21:56
thats weird. i used 8 fakeup and i downloaded 1 game yesterday and i'm working on my second one now.

shoulder
07.09.08, 22:01
I think I used the Seeder and NoReport Seeder mods.

But I'm pretty sure if the catch you cheating they won't ban you.

AcidBurns
16.09.08, 17:42
long long time ago i used emule snake mod for no upload :D :D

now i think there's no need for cheating,,, broadband internet is "broad" enough for all ...

anon
16.09.08, 19:55
now i think there's no need for cheating,,, broadband internet is "broad" enough for all ...

What if your ISP charges you for upload or there's no-one to upload to :wink:

maniak
17.09.08, 02:14
could somebody tell me how hard is cheating on elektronik??

CindyVer
17.09.08, 10:25
could somebody tell me how hard is cheating on elektronik??

Not hard ... use Shu-Mod and jump on new and popular torrents and you should be fine.

techmax
17.09.08, 11:55
any 1 tried to cheat on polishtracker.org??

with rm?? or any other mod...

motormouth
18.09.08, 04:41
Does anyone know if RM works on x264.eu? I would use faze-mod, but there aren't any leechers to upload to in the first place!

explosive
18.09.08, 20:07
Does anyone know if RM works on x264.eu? I would use faze-mod, but there aren't any leechers to upload to in the first place!

Yeah for me works fine... :top:

ando
20.09.08, 17:23
I got banned on waffels and HDBits.Org for using RM. So, Can anyone tell me any possible to cheat there ???

shoulder
20.09.08, 18:58
Azureus mod with reasonable cheat settings. :wink:

ando
20.09.08, 19:45
Azureus mod with reasonable cheat settings. :wink:

What do you mean by resonable ?? Can you give an example. it will be very helpful :klatsch_3:

anon
20.09.08, 19:48
Have a look at this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/34760-post174.html) to guide yourself.
Those settings would start working when you have 10% of the torrent, and cheat gradually between 10 and 20 kB/s until you reach a ratio between 0.8 and 1.0.

Alexallandir
05.10.08, 22:15
dont even try RM on iptorrents. instant ban.

jolas
11.10.08, 21:13
dont be mad at me, but STOP USING RM!!!!!!

simple use shumod whit low speeds, never got banned from anywhere since i use shu :)

Barsa
13.10.08, 20:47
I start to using Vuze from DDJ and for this few days i have really good experience. Used it for start on TD and midnight-torrents and uploaded over 20gb on each with no problem for now :) I assume that it will work on most torrents if you use them clever ;)

anon
14.10.08, 00:48
I assume that it will work on most torrents if you use them clever ;)

Exactly.
There are "some" trackers you won't be able to fake 20GB so easily, though. :wink:

jolas
15.10.08, 12:50
can anyone give some new updated info on hdbits.org please, and iplay.

Manas
15.10.08, 14:30
HDBits= I only use the shu mod there. Sometimes with high speed (600kb)
The RM and PMR don't work there

iPlay= I also use the shu mod there, with reasonable speeds. (40-160)

jolas
15.10.08, 17:17
thank you im finally gonna use hdbits for the first time :) wish me luck :)

Tito13
16.10.08, 08:51
You don't need to cheat on what.cd to get banned.
My account was disabled, because I cheated on several different trackers (that is what they claim to be the reason).
But the funny part is, that I'm besides what.cd only a user on Demonoid, so in first place I don't have several accounts and second I didn't cheat not on what and not on Demonoid. I'm really an idiot...

Manas
16.10.08, 12:10
Seems like you're a victim of incompetence...
But things like this sometimes happen. Did you use a proxy? Maybe someone else used the same aswell.

Or maybe they just switched the IP Ranges. Got banned from TSTracker because of this aswell.

Sorry for your loss, anyway... :frown:

Tito13
16.10.08, 14:06
No...I know what proxys are, but I don't know how to use them. It was probably just a stupid mistake...

jolas
16.10.08, 16:44
hey tito13 u had really bad luck, almost everyone has gone thur that... i got banned from a tracker cause they said i tryed to trade my account, just between us here, i suere i never tried to trade my account!!!

what can i say, whatcd staff are among bitmtv one of the worsts!!!!

better luck next time mate! be smart and go their irc channel and ask for an invite interview :p

it would rock if u manage to get in by that way!!!!

jacksbi
16.10.08, 20:02
ok friend in cheaters thread most of them mentioned bitmetv banned most of the users if we want to fake in bitmetv what wil be good speed do u think as i want to fake in bitmetv

anon
16.10.08, 20:05
I'm not at BitMeTV, but I think Options once recommended not to start cheating right after you sign-up, and using very low speeds (like 5kbs).

If you have further questions, ask at the cheating experiences thread instead. :wink:

jacksbi
16.10.08, 20:09
i will try it on my new bitme acount first

naruto21
17.10.08, 02:12
Who has tried Azureus ShuMod on IPtorrents? Does it working? If it's working what is the safe speed?

Thanks in advance

Options
17.10.08, 03:55
@naruto21. ya it works great at Iptorrents. I have been using it. if fact, shumod is almost undetectable on almost every tracker

@jack20201900, if you want to cheat on BMTV, cheat only on new torrent or popular ones. the staffs watch acc very carefully especially if you are new. you should only use very low speed, then you will be fine.

hope it helps

naruto21
17.10.08, 04:01
@naruto21. ya it works great at Iptorrents. I have been using it. if fact, shumod is almost undetectable on almost every tracker

@jack20201900, if you want to cheat on BMTV, cheat only on new torrent or popular ones. the staffs watch acc very carefully especially if you are new. you should only use very low speed, then you will be fine.

hope it helps

Hello! Thanks for the reply.

BTW, can you PM me your screenshot of your "ShuMod" settings.
I want to know what is the safe speed and and also give me some idea of the shumod shumod settings. I'm not familiat with it. New to it.

Thanks in advance

jacksbi
17.10.08, 06:08
it is working on iptorrents like a charm what about waffles will it work and options can you pm the nice settings which work on bmtv

Options
17.10.08, 12:34
Take a look at that. I am sure it will give you some ideas and you will know the best settings for you. :smile::smile:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452

http://www.sb-innovation.de/34760-post174.html

vannelli87
18.10.08, 02:02
Hello I tried Ratio master and runs on funfile, hdbits.ro and bit-hdtv.Now should try the new mod, utraitor.

What if you cheat on more sceneaccess, revtorrent, HDcenter

Manas
18.10.08, 11:02
Sceneaccess should be no problem. Even high rates should be fine. Dunno about the other trackers though... :frown:

Options
18.10.08, 15:16
revtt should be no problem too. but dont use flash upload.

shoulder
18.10.08, 15:24
PMR worked the last time I tried.

When I used Azureus the last time a mod asked me to show a speedtest. :tongue:

naruto21
18.10.08, 15:47
What is flash upload?

@shoulder: what speed are you using?? :tongue:

shoulder
18.10.08, 15:59
I think it was ~ 500KB/s and also my account was just registered.

vannelli87
18.10.08, 19:20
On Iptorrents I have just Ban, was using utraitor :mad2:

anon
18.10.08, 20:57
@naruto21: it's when you fake an extremely high amount of upload (like 50GB with the PMR) in one announce.

@vannelli87: Which uTraitor mod, more specifically?

vannelli87
18.10.08, 23:57
uTraitor Stealth :icon_angry[1]:

anon
19.10.08, 00:04
The stealth mod is quite easy to detect. Maybe you can try Butcho's multi or fakeup mods, but I don't know whether they work at IPT or not. Shu or Faze would be sure bets :wink:

shoulder
19.10.08, 00:13
What about BS?

Never cheated/used this tracker.

Is Azureus NoReport working?

naruto21
19.10.08, 18:07
Anyone ever cheating in www.bit-hdtv.com?? Can you tell me what mod you used and speed?

shoulder
19.10.08, 18:16
Last time I used the RM on 3 torrents with ~1500KB/s on each of them. :tongue:

Shu Mod also work there of course. :wink:

anon
19.10.08, 18:18
Last time I used the RM on 3 torrents with ~1500B/s

1500 bytes per second? Awesome speed :biggrin:

shoulder
19.10.08, 18:21
Well, I forgot a letter. :tongue:

THX, corrected it. :top:

yoco
19.10.08, 19:32
I have a question for real pro cheaters. I have 8/1 mbps connection. I mainly use vuze for cheating, fake upload speed mod. My fake up speed is between 50-110kB/s. My question is, can I use higher speed? Do trackers know my real speed?

anon
19.10.08, 19:33
Yes, you can, and no, they don't, they only know the one you report.

But if you overfake you may be banned or asked for a speed test...

yoco
19.10.08, 19:38
I see. So any good advice what should be my new fake speed?

anon
19.10.08, 19:50
Remember fake speeds vary from tracker to tracker and torrent to torrent. Your current 50-110kB/s may do fine for a torrent with 10 seeders and 30 peers, for example, but not for one with 50 seeds and 1 peer. There are also trackers where you'll be instantly banned/asked for a speedtest if you overfake with very few leechers, and others where you can report 900kbs with just 1 peer or even use the PMR...

If your current fake speed does fine for you, stick with it.
Also do a SpeedTest (http://speedtest.net/) using the server that's closest to you, to get accurate results, in case you're asked for one. You can then experiment (maybe with an extra account, but be careful with this) if higher speeds work at some of the trackers you're in - start with the lower-level ones first.

Aurion
20.10.08, 03:00
I have a question for real pro cheaters. I have 8/1 mbps connection. I mainly use vuze for cheating, fake upload speed mod. My fake up speed is between 50-110kB/s. My question is, can I use higher speed? Do trackers know my real speed?

Well,just to let you understand the trick of regardless being a professional cheater or even a n00b...I will give ya a simple example to illustrate what I mean...Let's say that you normal constat download speed is 250kb/s when leeching off direct links or p2p clients...and your upload speed is 80kb/s when uploading using p2p clients...now we all know the fact that leeching off BT clients don't & won't give you your actual full capacity of bandwith (whatever you did,you won't get 100% of your original legal speed,this is how it works)...still using a faker just boosts your chances of building decent buffer as you already know,so to cut shorter let me put it this way :

1. Torrents with 6+ Leechers - N/A Seeders,do 2~3x your actuall upload speed wither you are in a Low level tracker or even the former Oink itself...

2. Torrents with 6- Leechers - N/A Seeders,do 2x MAX your actual upload speed (I would have said don't jump on torrents with low leechers at all,as chances of getting caught just get worse,but still I approve there are times,when you are in need of a certain file urgenly but you can't find it elsewhere,so you got to hit it.) or else just set to fake seed with the same upload speed you got till you reach a ratio of 1.0 on that torrent,and say "Bye Bye" to it...

Note : I always Recommend that you Jump on newly added torrents where Leechers are just in a rush counting 100+ peers,on the other hand when buffering an account and you don't care of what files to download,just hit 2 weeks old MAX torrents,those are still kinda fresh & have a bit activity on them compared with older ones..

I see. So any good advice what should be my new fake speed?

Just set 2x your actual upload speed & follow above mentioned steps...

One Last Note; don't EVER and I mean ever overdo with your faking,just set the faker to stop seeding upon reaching a ratio of 1~1.5 on each torrent to be out of suspicious....and always remember,Just have fun while being cautious :top:

yoco
20.10.08, 15:41
@Aurion :top:
I was pretty much doing the same as you posted, I was just curious if it's ok to try, that's why I asked you guys :smile:

Aurion
20.10.08, 21:44
Yeah,sure this is the safest & most genuine technique IMO to be way out of suspicious...:biggrin:

anon
20.10.08, 23:52
1. Torrents with 6+ Leechers - N/A Seeders,do 2~3x your actuall upload speed wither you are in a Low level tracker or even the former Oink itself...

I don't understand this, OiNK had the best scripts. ^^

Note : I always Recommend that you Jump on newly added torrents where Leechers are just in a rush counting 100+ peers...

Correct. For example, there's this torrent at TH with 200 peers and 1 seed... excellent to build some buffer :wink:

Just set 2x your actual upload speed & follow above mentioned steps...

Mmm, I don't know... his current speed is 50-110kB/s, so if he multiplies it by two, that'd result in 100-220kbs. Depending on the torrent it can get a bit suspicious, so he may be asked for a speed test and, unless he's as lucky to find one of that same speed and from the country his IP can be traced to, bye bye... :frown:
Unless you're talking about capping his realupload to 50% and multiplying it. :smile:

Aurion
21.10.08, 01:32
I don't understand this, OiNK had the best scripts. ^^

What's the exact part you don't understand,it's quite simple & easy...I said that with the settings I explained,if used even in Oink itself,I won't get busted not in a million years....and for a proof,just get me Oink back alive,and I will prove it to ya,I won't get caught cheating & dare it :wink2:

Mmm, I don't know... his current speed is 50-110kB/s, so if he multiplies it by two, that'd result in 100-220kbs. Depending on the torrent it can get a bit suspicious, so he may be asked for a speed test and, unless he's as lucky to find one of that same speed and from the country his IP can be traced to, bye bye... :frown:
Unless you're talking about capping his realupload to 50% and multiplying it. :smile:

nah,my words were very clear dude....just set 2x his actual upload speed and use this configuration on any tracker you can tell...it worked with me just super fine & I'm sure if he used such settings,he would also be fine...since it's not suspocious to have double your download speed as your upload speed....most uploaders who are dedicated to upload stuff on trackers do have around 2~8x their download speed as upload speed...so if they download with 1MB/s they can do around 4~7MB/s and it's normal....others might prefere a 1:1 package with equal speeds....others might like 2:1 package (like me)....so that won't hurt him at all...I know what I'm saying don't worry :klatsch_3:

vDD+wR
21.10.08, 19:00
so if they download with 1MB/s they can do around 4~7MB/s and it's normal....others might prefere a 1:1 package with equal speeds....others might like 2:1 package (like me)....so that won't hurt him at all...I know what I'm saying don't worry

mainly i unerstand way of thinking but there are some points i disagree with you:
do you really intend to fake with about 400% - 700% as you said??
isn't that a bit obvious? epspecially when faking not on a seedbox? imagine, i would have a max. of 100kbs as the downloadlimit and according to you, my upload would be then 4 - 7 times higher... pretty suspicious, isnt it? :wink:

pls correct if im wrong

What's the exact part you don't understand,it's quite simple & easy...I said that with the settings I explained,if used even in Oink itself,I won't get busted not in a million years....and for a proof,just get me Oink back alive,and I will prove it to ya,I won't get caught cheating & dare it

btw what tool or mod would you use anyway to be able to fake on the tracker with the best anti-cheat scripts by far?

greetz vDD

Aurion
21.10.08, 20:51
mainly i unerstand way of thinking but there are some points i disagree with you:
do you really intend to fake with about 400% - 700% as you said??
isn't that a bit obvious? epspecially when faking not on a seedbox? imagine, i would have a max. of 100kbs as the downloadlimit and according to you, my upload would be then 4 - 7 times higher... pretty suspicious, isnt it? :wink:

Return to my first post on this issue,you will see that I already mentioned to use a basis of 2~3x your actually upload speeds....in that above mentioned post,I said that some people in some countries love to have special packages where upload speed is by default greater than their download speed (I know a couple of guys who can do 40MB/s up but still can't go beyond 10~15MB/s)...so it seems that you don't read posts quite good man...which is totaly wrong...:wink2:

btw what tool or mod would you use anyway to be able to fake on the tracker with the best anti-cheat scripts by far?

I would have used Shu mod (newest) and dare to be caught one day...it's not about the Horse but instead the Rider !! :tongue:

anon
21.10.08, 21:01
Return to my first post on this issue,you will see that I already mentioned to use a basis of 2~3x your actually upload speeds....in that above mentioned post,I said that some people in some countries love to have special packages where upload speed is by default greater than their download speed (I know a couple of guys who can do 40MB/s up but still can't go beyond 10~15MB/s)...so it seems that you don't read posts quite good man...which is totaly wrong...:wink2:

Yes, but I think he's talking about what if you pretended to be those uploaders, not having a seedbox or high-UL line.

I would have used Shu mod (newest) and dare to be caught one day...it's not about the Horse but instead the Rider !! :tongue:

Of course :tongue:

Aurion
21.10.08, 21:13
Yes, but I think he's talking about what if you pretended to be those uploaders, not having a seedbox or high-UL line.

Well,already answered him...I won't pretend to be one of those uploads...I've said that I won't go over 2~3x my actual upload speed....:wink:

anon
21.10.08, 21:15
I've said that I won't go over 2~3x my actual upload speed....:wink:

OK :top:

But do you mean using the 2-3x multiplier having capped your upload or..? (like I do with Faze) Else uploading at full speed and multiplying it can get suspicious...

Aurion
21.10.08, 21:22
OK :top:

But do you mean using the 2-3x multiplier having capped your upload or..? (like I do with Faze) Else uploading at full speed and multiplying it can get suspicious...

nah,man it's simple as written,I just download with (for example) 2Kb/s so then I fake with 4~6Kb/s .... it's not suspicious or anything,don't worry never got into trouble using this technique...instead if you just want to make sure everything goes right then use the "fake upload speed mode ++ > Stop faking when the following ratio is reached : set it to 1~2.0 MAX".....this way the mod will just gradually increase upload speed to be in ratio with your download speed which can make sense to the tracker...that won't stuck the upload to be faking exactly on a 2~3x your upload but instead it just will drop & rise again gradually (like 1x - 1.5x - 2x - 2.5x - 3x MAX).

anon
21.10.08, 21:24
nah,man it's simple as written,I just download with (for example) 2Kb/s so then I fake with 4~6Kb/s .... it's not suspicious or anything,don't worry never got into trouble using this technique...

OK, all your explanation makes sense now... :biggrin:
Because "I won't go over 2-3x my actual upload speed" in your other post I thought you were talking about using the upload multiplier, not multiplying your upload. :biggrin:

instead if you just want to make sure everything goes right then use the "fake upload speed mode ++ > Stop faking when the following ratio is reached : set it to 1~2.0 MAX".....this way the mod will just gradually increase upload speed to be in ratio with your download speed which can make sense to the tracker...that won't stuck the upload to be faking exactly on a 2~3x your upload but instead it just will drop & rise again gradually (like 1x - 1.5x - 2x - 2.5x - 3x MAX).

Yes, I've already done that and also use intelligent mode just in case. :smile:

Aurion
21.10.08, 21:31
OK, all your explanation makes sense now... :biggrin:
Because "I won't go over 2-3x my actual upload speed" in your other post I thought you were talking about using the upload multiplier, not multiplying your upload. :biggrin:

You guys just rush on commenting without really read nor understand what I said....:tongue:

Yes, I've already done that and also use intelligent mode just in case. :smile:

Yeah but I feel the Intelligent mode isn't that smart :biggrin: just stuck you with limited speed till the mod feels it's good time to overdo & once again get back to the previous speed & so on....that's why I just prefere to use the "Stop on Ratio reached" instead...

anon
21.10.08, 21:35
You guys just rush on commenting without really read nor understand what I said....:tongue:

Hey, I did read it, just misunderstood that point. ^^

Yeah but I feel the Intelligent mode isn't that smart :biggrin: just stuck you with limited speed till the mod feels it's good time to overdo & once again get back to the previous speed & so on....that's why I just prefere to use the "Stop on Ratio reached" instead...

Well, it ramps your "upload" from low to high, so I use it just as a small layer of security. Although yes, there are trackers where it's not needed. :biggrin:

Now I could get halfway-decent speeds using RC4 in Azureus I may consider using it, but only for big releases and packs.

With low speeds and/or small torrents it only makes it take more time to achieve the same result, faking 300B/s with 2 peers, for example. :top:

Aurion
21.10.08, 21:43
Hey, I did read it, just misunderstood that point. ^^

It's OK my buddy :biggrin: joking :tongue:

Well, it ramps your "upload" from low to high, so I use it just as a small layer of security. Although yes, there are trackers where it's not needed. :biggrin:

Now I could get halfway-decent speeds using RC4 in Azureus I may consider using it, but only for big releases and packs.

Yeah I guess there where it should be used....

With low speeds and/or small torrents it only makes it take more time to achieve the same result, faking 300B/s with 2 peers, for example. :top:

I really hope for a change soon with your ISP !! that sux waiting for ages to get files DONE ! :rolling_eyes:

anon
21.10.08, 21:46
I really hope for a change soon with your ISP !! that sux waiting for ages to get files DONE ! :rolling_eyes:

Me too, hopefully. :smile:

But I was talking about intelligent mode's behavior, not my download speed. If you set a fake speed between 1 and 5 kB/s with it enabled, it'll start faking at 300B/s... a bit slow to achieve the same result. :tongue:

Aurion
21.10.08, 21:54
Me too, hopefully. :smile:

But I was talking about intelligent mode's behavior, not my download speed. If you set a fake speed between 1 and 5 kB/s with it enabled, it'll start faking at 300B/s... a bit slow to achieve the same result. :tongue:

yeah that's why I hate it...it just minimizes the actually upload speed to the max then at once in a certain time boosts it away...I don't actually understand why this glitch is there with this function,I don't see it useful this way...it should keep the speed around normal,and when your download speed increases with 1x it increases with half the amount or even the same....

anon
21.10.08, 22:00
yeah that's why I hate it...it just minimizes the actually upload speed to the max then at once in a certain time boosts it away...I don't actually understand why this glitch is there with this function

It's not a glitch, that's how it works. :biggrin:

It can be useful when you need to report more realistic speeds with big torrents, at least this is how I see it... anyway, it's up to the user to enable it or not. :wink:

poopsalot
21.10.08, 23:05
Aww, I think I just got banned from TorrentBytes, when I tried to login when the site came back from downtime, bam "user has been disabled" ;<

anon
21.10.08, 23:08
What were your latest cheating "activities"? :tongue:

It's strange that you got banned since it's quite easy to cheat at TB. I'm using the "no report, show as leecher" setting right now...

vannelli87
21.10.08, 23:19
I was banned from sceneaccess using the mod fakeupload 2x of uTorrent.But no one has ever tried to change the passkey of torrent (one figure)so not from tracker?

anon
21.10.08, 23:21
But no one has ever tried to change the passkey of torrent (one figure)so not from tracker?

If you're talking about the "invalid passkey" error, it doesn't mean that someone changed your passkey, but that yours is no longer valid as you've been banned.

vannelli87
21.10.08, 23:25
I had tried both be sceneaccess on revtorrent on to change the passkey, changing a number, the torrent stopped but then became red after work and shared and the tracker I found that I was downloading, but I have never banned.

anon
21.10.08, 23:27
I had tried both be sceneaccess on revtorrent on to change the passkey, changing a number, the torrent stopped but then became red

Since changing just a number in your passkey renders it invalid. If the torrent still worked/downloaded, it must have been because your client held the IPs of peers from previous announces in a cache.

vannelli87
21.10.08, 23:31
So there's nothing to do, perhaps the only remaining use is azureus shu mod

anon
21.10.08, 23:32
Yes, or Faze. They're both well-coded, and undetectable mods when used correctly. :top:

underforeed
22.10.08, 00:37
does anyone know if its possible to cheat on iplay with RM? i have Shu and Faze but i dont want to use them because faze can't fake upload and i dont like azureus (when partial downloading, it uses as much hard drive space as if i downloaded the whole torrent)

poopsalot
22.10.08, 00:44
does anyone know if its possible to cheat on iplay with RM? i have Shu and Faze but i dont want to use them because faze can't fake upload and i dont like azureus (when partial downloading, it uses as much hard drive space as if i downloaded the whole torrent)

um, they can do the same thing as RM ;)

anon
22.10.08, 00:47
@poopsalot: Yes, but he already said why he doesn't want to use them.

@underforeed: maybe you can use the "report seeder without files" trick in the Shu mod? This way you can fake upload and don't even need to have the files in your HDD, but it's suspicious that you enter the swarm directly as a seeder.

underforeed
22.10.08, 00:47
@poops a lot yea but that doesnt answer my question

Faze does not fake upload like RM or Shu

Shu requires azereus which when partial downloading, it takes up as much harddrive space as if i downloaded the entire file (takes away all ym hard drive space when partially seeding large packs)

@underforeed: maybe you can use the "report seeder without files" trick in the Shu mod? This way you can fake upload and don't even need to have the files in your HDD, but it's suspicious that you enter the swarm directly as a seeder.

yea thats also a problem. i want to have some download to look somewhat legit. i heard rm is instant ban though, i searched the forums and some say rm works but i think its out of date

poopsalot
22.10.08, 00:57
oh that was a my bad, i thought you were talking about Shu and not Faze ;<

I apologize

Aurion
22.10.08, 01:00
@poops a lot yea but that doesnt answer my question

Faze does not fake upload like RM or Shu

Shu requires azereus which when partial downloading, it takes up as much harddrive space as if i downloaded the entire file (takes away all ym hard drive space when partially seeding large packs)

yea thats also a problem. i want to have some download to look somewhat legit. i heard rm is instant ban though, i searched the forums and some say rm works but i think its out of date

Don't reask the question for several times...the guys already answered you once...also anon already mentioned that you can use an alternative method by using the "Report me as a Seeder" without actually having the original files...still this technique is kinda very suspocious since you come from nowhere as a seeder seeding something you already don't have...so if any admin/mod just reviewed your history log he will notice that you didn't actually downloaded that file in your HDD so that will give ya a free BAN ticket ! :redface:

My Recommendation : is just to use Azureus along with this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/reduce-memory-usage-azureus-vuze-sb-i-5310/) tweak to minimize resources usage when running Azureus (that most likely will cut your edge to half RAM you use when running Full Azureus plug-ins) that will guarantee you a quite safe ride while building buffers....and one last thing,don't keep whining about wasting HDD spaces & RAM since we all do that to build our Mega Buffers super Safely ! :wink:

poopsalot
22.10.08, 01:09
Don't reask the question for several times...the guys already answered you once...also anon already mentioned that you can use an alternative method by using the "Report me as a Seeder" without actually having the original files...still this technique is kinda very suspocious since you come from nowhere as a seeder seeding something you already don't have...so if any admin/mod just reviewed your history log he will notice that you didn't actually downloaded that file in your HDD so that will give ya a free BAN ticket ! :redface:

My Recommendation : is just to use Azureus along with this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/reduce-memory-usage-azureus-vuze-sb-i-5310/) tweak to minimize resources usage when running Azureus (that most likely will cut your edge to half RAM you use when running Full Azureus plug-ins) that will guarantee you a quite safe ride while building buffers....and one last thing,don't keep whining about wasting HDD spaces & RAM since we all do that to build our Mega Buffers super Safely ! :wink:

However though, you have to remember that it doesn't always looks suspicious, maybe you just have your hands on another tracker that has the same files or maybe you have scene/topsite axx. Like with most 0day/0sec releases, they're usually on all trackers, so if it's new just cheat it ;) went from 2 TB to 2.7 TB in ~ 2 weeks so ;D

underforeed
22.10.08, 01:33
yea i already tweaked it but i have less than 14 gigs left and its pretty bad when i download large packs over 20 gigs

im too lazy to switch clients so ill stick with utorrent and just cheat using azuerus when i want

Aurion
22.10.08, 01:36
However though, you have to remember that it doesn't always looks suspicious, maybe you just have your hands on another tracker that has the same files or maybe you have scene/topsite axx. Like with most 0day/0sec releases, they're usually on all trackers, so if it's new just cheat it ;) went from 2 TB to 2.7 TB in ~ 2 weeks so ;D

Well,you are right,but can you convince any admin/mod after he banned you for not having the original files on your HDD ?? I guess not a chance...that's why It's not wise to use such feature on high level trackers...just do it on Demonoid & such....

Still when leeching off large packs,always remember that there is a Cop watching over new members who enter the swarm directly after registering for easy buffer building....:top:

poopsalot
22.10.08, 01:39
Well,you are right,but can you convince any admin/mod after he banned you for not having the original files on your HDD ?? I guess not a chance...that's why It's not wise to use such feature on high level trackers...just do it on Demonoid & such....

Still when leeching off large packs,always remember that there is a Cop watching over new members who enter the swarm directly after registering for easy buffer building....:top:

Yeah, that's probably why I got banned at Torrentbytes, got there a week ago and "upped" ~35 gb so yeah... ;<

Aurion
22.10.08, 01:59
That's why I told ya it's not wise to use such feature in higher levels trackers (starting from LVL 3+)....just download the file even if it's kinda small 2GB- then fake seed as you wish....:top:

anon
22.10.08, 19:45
@Aurion: they can't know whether you actually have the files in your HDD or not, they'd need to enter your PC to do that. All the tracker can "see" is the announce your cheating options have modified and sent, and the "show as seeder, no download report" plays its role perfectly. :wink:
Most cases where they find out you're using this options involve using in on a tracker-specific pack there's no way to have first without having downloaded (and reported this) to the tracker, or doing it on every torrent.

But you're right about the "cop". Nice analogy. :biggrin:

Regarding the resource usage, I have an AMD Athlon 3000+ processor (real speed: 2170MHz) and 1536MB of RAM, and after following Logitech's guide's procedures, Azureus limits itself to using ~65MB of memory (sometimes it goes a bit higher than this, but not more than 70MB), and 1-3% CPU. I don't really mind this resource usage, which is really balanced by the Hack's cheating options. :top:

Manas
22.10.08, 21:34

That doesn't make sense at all....
There are many honest guys who first build up a buffer by seeding scene releases from other trackers - And they don't get banned aswell.

So why should cheaters simulating this kind of behaviour get banned?

Isn't this controversial?

Aurion
22.10.08, 22:05
@Aurion: they can't know whether you actually have the files in your HDD or not, they'd need to enter your PC to do that. All the tracker can "see" is the announce your cheating options have modified and sent, and the "show as seeder, no download report" plays its role perfectly. :wink:

Well,I guess it's very obvious that I said that it's not wrong to do it...everyone's responsible for his own actions...still it's too risky to use such a technique because yeah they won't access your PC to see if these files are leeched off their tracker but they won't have to do that,instead they will just cursor to the BAN button without even bothering asking or inquiring about how did you get those files in the first place....so why fall into such a deep hole :tongue:

That doesn't make sense at all....
There are many honest guys who first build up a buffer by seeding scene releases from other trackers - And they don't get banned aswell.

So why should cheaters simulating this kind of behaviour get banned?

Isn't this controversial?

Well,OK but we all know that almost all trackers now just prohibit using their materials into other trackers....then I guess that always would help in getting you banned real quick :cool: so it's not controversial at all....it's just a simple use of sense buddy while surfing among high level tracker especially....why the hell do you want to get yourself into a Puzzle castle ? :tongue:

Just play nice & clean ! :top:

anon
22.10.08, 23:09
Well,I guess it's very obvious that I said that it's not wrong to do it...everyone's responsible for his own actions...still it's too risky to use such a technique because yeah they won't access your PC to see if these files are leeched off their tracker but they won't have to do that,instead they will just cursor to the BAN button without even bothering asking or inquiring about how did you get those files in the first place....so why fall into such a deep hole :tongue:

You can tell them you had the release from elsewhere (unless again, it's a tracker-specific pack) just like Manas said...

Well,OK but we all know that almost all trackers now just prohibit using their materials into other trackers....then I guess that always would help in getting you banned real quick :cool: so it's not controversial at all....it's just a simple use of sense buddy while surfing among high level tracker especially....why the hell do you want to get yourself into a Puzzle castle ? :tongue:

Just play nice & clean ! :top:

The scene releases you can find at trackers are the same everywhere, so there isn't any advantage in doing that.
Maybe you're talking about trackers forbidding sharing specific packs and/or releases at other trackers, some do.

Aurion
23.10.08, 06:43
You can tell them you had the release from elsewhere (unless again, it's a tracker-specific pack) just like Manas said...

And again,this is not totally true,since we all know that some trackers have shitty staff who just want to catch you drwaing on your bedroom's wall to kick you a$$ !! :biggrin: So it's not that easy as you think...

The scene releases you can find at trackers are the same everywhere, so there isn't any advantage in doing that.
Maybe you're talking about trackers forbidding sharing specific packs and/or releases at other trackers, some do.

Well,yeah that's kinda true,but not all releases you can find is everywhere,or at leas the same name....for example if you check torrents from AppzUniverse & BT (especially appz),you will notice that most of the torrents names are dotted in between every single word...also same in some shares over TTi :

Transformers.Special.Pack.PAL.DVDR.Nordic.xXx.x264

Eventually afterall,I still don't believe in such technique as it's not :

1. Easy
2. Reliable
3. Safe
4. ...and finally Professional :wink:

anon
23.10.08, 20:22
And again,this is not totally true,since we all know that some trackers have shitty staff who just want to catch you drwaing on your bedroom's wall to kick you a$$ !! :biggrin: So it's not that easy as you think...

What? :biggrin:

Well,yeah that's kinda true,but not all releases you can find is everywhere,or at leas the same name....for example if you check torrents from AppzUniverse & BT (especially appz),you will notice that most of the torrents names are dotted in between every single word...also same in some shares over TTi :

As long as the RAR parts, .sfv and .nfo have the same names and hashes, whether the release's name has dots instead of spaces (as it should :wink:) or not doesn't matter, you can simply rename the folder and instaseed.

Now, if the RARs have different hashes, you can't.

1. Easy
2. Reliable
3. Safe
4. ...and finally Professional :wink:

OK, if you don't want to use it, don't! :smile:

I'm just saying it's a nice resource for those that intend to [further] boost their ratio. :wink:

Manas
23.10.08, 22:47
And again,this is not totally true,since we all know that some trackers have shitty staff who just want to catch you drwaing on your bedroom's wall to kick you a$$ !! So it's not that easy as you think...

Believe me, it is. This shitty staff explanation is very weak...
On the other hand you should always consider that these "high level trackers" don't exist. This is a virtual list created for traders and has nothing to do with cheat scripts or staff's behaviour.

You can generally easily identify scene releases. Most trackers even want scene releases uploaded in original format- for scene trackers like scenetorrents it is absolutely crucial

1. Easy
2. Reliable
3. Safe
4. ...and finally Professional

1. It is very easy to use.
2&3. It's as undetectable as most of the shu mod settings.
4. Who judges professionalism? Isn't it about not being banned at trackers at all? Or how would you define professionalism?

Aurion
24.10.08, 05:24
LOL.. that was hard :tongue: Still,watch me..

Believe me, it is. This shitty staff explanation is very weak...
On the other hand you should always consider that these "high level trackers" don't exist. This is a virtual list created for traders and has nothing to do with cheat scripts or staff's behaviour.

I think it's kinda strong when a dummy staff member at SCC just have a silly conversation with a fellow member on their IRC channel about him being banned along with his whole country & others too according to their policy/rules (allowed countries) amendment...don't you think that's kinda harsh ? Don't tell that they deserve bla bla bla...they wouldn't have taken such decision unless something really weird they think of has just happened...

Still I guess this is your own point of view,isn't it ? :tongue:

You can generally easily identify scene releases. Most trackers even want scene releases uploaded in original format- for scene trackers like scenetorrents it is absolutely crucial

Whatever they want to do or apply as their main sharing technique,I was talking in general,you can't speculate their upcoming actions..

1. It is very easy to use.
2&3. It's as undetectable as most of the shu mod settings.
4. Who judges professionalism? Isn't it about not being banned at trackers at all? Or how would you define professionalism?

heh ! Even if it is,I don't believe in such techniques,for me would be waste of time...for others,GOD help'em...:biggrin:

Manas
24.10.08, 12:00
I think it's kinda strong when a dummy staff member at SCC just have a silly conversation with a fellow member on their IRC channel about him being banned along with his whole country & others too according to their policy/rules (allowed countries) amendment...don't you think that's kinda harsh ? Don't tell that they deserve bla bla bla...they wouldn't have taken such decision unless something really weird they think of has just happened...

Still I guess this is your own point of view,isn't it ?

Dunno if I understand this correctly: Are you talking about trackers banning whole countries? Well, if this is the case: It is indeed very questionable whether it's good to ban whole countries. But in the end the staff has the right to decide what will happen to their tracker- It's theirs and therefore they can do whatever they want. It might sound harsh but it isn't. We should be thankful for what they are providing for us. And those country bans aren't without reason. For example: ScT banned Israel for it's high amount of cheaters...

Of course, if you are a trustworthy member from Israel it might seem unfair but int the end it's about helping the tracker- many cheaters could indeed endanger the system.

Whatever they want to do or apply as their main sharing technique,I was talking in general,you can't speculate their upcoming actions..

You can't. That's right. But it is very likely that they will announce it before they act in that way. Some trackers even recommend to do exactly what I described earlier.

heh ! Even if it is,I don't believe in such techniques,for me would be waste of time...for others,GOD help'em...:biggrin:

So why you think it's a waste of time? Continously faking on packs is also suspicious...
You also can't doom anybody for using not the techniques you're using. I've already mentioned what I think about the fake seeding technique... :wink:

And sorry for being hard to you :tongue:

anon
24.10.08, 19:56

We've already discussed this at the "SCC news" thread... yes, it's bad for the good users that don't have the slightest intention of cheating, yet are live in a banned country. Now, if you put yourself in the tracker admin's position, it's just easier to ban the whole country - specially with figures like 90% of its members caught cheating. But we have to understand it's their tracker and they have the right to do what they want with it. If we don't like it, we can go to other ones...

That's fine, I think none of us has a problem with you not using it :smile:

It's that the arguments you've posted are debatable or simply incorrect from our points of view.

Aurion
24.10.08, 20:30
We've already discussed this at the "SCC news" thread... yes, it's bad for the good users that don't have the slightest intention of cheating, yet are live in a banned country. Now, if you put yourself in the tracker admin's position, it's just easier to ban the whole country - specially with figures like 90% of its members caught cheating. But we have to understand it's their tracker and they have the right to do what they want with it. If we don't like it, we can go to other ones...

man stop repeating words :eek:

That's fine, I think none of us has a problem with you not using it :smile:

say who had a problem man ? Why are you so offensive ?! :confused:

It's that the arguments you've posted are debatable or simply incorrect from our points of view.

nah,you are going too way offensive here man too,I don't care if what I think of is incorrect from others points of view,this is my own point of view,so I didn't tell you to judge it,it's not yours to judge btw....

I'm done here guys :redface:

anon
24.10.08, 20:38
man stop repeating words :eek:

Repeating? When did I do that? I was making a nod to the thread we had already discussed what you were talking about. Nothing else.

say who had a problem man ? Why are you so offensive ?! :confused:

OK, who was offensive here..? I said I respect the fact that you don't want to use the "show as seeder without files" trick 100%.

I respect everyone.

nah,you are going too way offensive here man too,I don't care if what I think of is incorrect from others points of view,this is my own point of view,so I didn't tell you to judge it,it's not yours to judge btw....

I'm done here guys :redface:

It's fantastic that it's your point of view - again, I fully respect it.

But about "judging" it... I'm just making an opinion - isn't that what forums are meant for?

What if we had to be asked to do things before we actually did?

Aurion
24.10.08, 20:45
Repeating? When did I do that? I was making a nod to the thread we had already discussed what you were talking about. Nothing else.

nah,you know what I mean dude...Anyway,and end has came to this discussion,I guess...

OK, who was offensive here..? I said I respect the fact that you don't want to use the "show as seeder without files" trick 100%.

I respect everyone.

It's great you do that,then keep doing it ! :eek13:

It's fantastic that it's your point of view - again, I fully respect it.

But about "judging" it... I'm just making an opinion - isn't that what forums are meant for?

What if we had to be asked to do things before we actually did?

Yeah,it's legal & constructive to criticize other people's posts/thoughts...but don't judge them from your own point of view,this might make your words offensive man (based of life experience,don't you like to learn new things as you always do,here's a good one)....Anyway,I guess we are done here.

anon
24.10.08, 20:48
nah,you know what I mean dude...Anyway,and end has came to this discussion,I guess...

I didn't, that's the problem.

It's great you do that,then keep doing it ! :eek13:

I will for sure...

Yeah,it's legal & constructive to criticize other people's posts/thoughts...but don't judge them from your own point of view,this might make your words offensive man (based of life experience,don't you like to learn new things as you always do,here's a good one)....Anyway,I guess we are done here.

I'm not criticizing you! I'm just saying what I think!

I understand what you mean with "don't judge them from your own point of view" though, and I try to be as open as possible, but if I don't see things from my view, who's going to?

shoulder
24.10.08, 20:56
Guys, I'd suggest you both let this behind you and stay cool. :smile:

If you want to discuss any longer please use the PM function or an IM, ... but not this thread since it's not related to. :wink:

Aurion
24.10.08, 20:58
I'm not criticizing you! I'm just saying what I think!

I understand what you mean with "don't judge them from your own point of view" though, and I try to be as open as possible, but if I don't see things from my view, who's going to?

man you were criticizing my words,it was way obvious,you kept replying to me,and once Manas replied back,you said "LOL he did,that's enough" and tossed him a Thanks then once again kept replying to me,like you were waiting for me to say "Yeah you are totally true anon"...go on over previous posts man...

And yeah,it's not role to judge others ideas or posts (aside from being a Mod here,I'm talking general life),since no body assigned you to judge their thoughts,then don't play it !

vDD+wR
24.10.08, 21:10
oh c'mon guys, what benefit is there for you to keep alive this discussion!?
i mean, maybe you really got anon wrong with that what he posted.

"LOL he did,that's enough"
i'm pretty sure he didnt mean it like that what you thought, why would he laugh about your opinion?
and btw theres nothing wrong in saying thx to a person who has the same opinion as you, i think.
so i suppose that you might have overreacted because of these facts...
on the other hand, the choice of words of anon wasnt the best too, since it could be really easy to misunderstand or to see a provocation in it as you might have...
but no offense, these are my thougts on it...
so just calm down and enjoy the weekend! :smile:

anon
24.10.08, 21:15
man you were criticizing my words,it was way obvious,you kept replying to me,and once Manas replied back,you said "LOL he did,that's enough"

*checks thread* I think I only replied after he did once.

About "he did, that's enough"... 1. I didn't think that, 2. you'll see that although our opinions are basically the same, we haven't posted exactly the same.

And I don't see the problem with me saying what I think despite someone else having done so before...

and tossed him a Thanks then once again kept replying to me,

I gave him a "thanks" because I agreed with his posts. Saying thanks to someone's post can mean a lot more than... well, saying thanks. It can be interpreted as "I agree", "OK", "acknowledged", etc.

like you were waiting for me to say "Yeah you are totally true anon"...go on over previous posts man...

I don't force anyone to say this or that or think like I do...

And yeah,it's not role to judge others ideas or posts (aside from being a Mod here,I'm talking general life),since no body assigned you to judge their thoughts,then don't play it !

There's a difference between opinating and criticizing (and there's also constructive criticism for that matter). No one here was judging your opinion. But it so happened that I opinated about it.

And not even being a Mod lets me say "stfu because you don't think like I do". That's right.

@sh: you're right. It's not anywhere close to this thread's topic. Sorry.

@vDD+wR: I'll have to agree on that. Maybe my choice of words wasn't the best and could be open to (mis)interpretation.

Either way, let's finish with all this, can we get along, please...

Aurion
24.10.08, 21:20
oh c'mon guys, what benefit is there for you to keep alive this discussion!?

This is what we do best here,just keep discussing isn't it NJoyable already...

i mean, maybe you really got anon wrong with that what he posted.

Are you defending or saying your own opinion ? Since I guess anon doesn't want anybody to reply before him,do you anon ?

i'm pretty sure he didnt mean it like that what you thought, why would he laugh about your opinion?
and btw theres nothing wrong in saying thx to a person who has the same opinion as you, i think.
so i suppose that you might have overreacted because of these facts...
on the other hand, the choice of words of anon wasnt the best too, since it could be really easy to misunderstand or to see a provocation in it as you might have...
but no offense, these are my thougts on it...

Whateva man,Just chill out ! Sorry to say this,but you should get out of it ! :wink:

so just calm down and enjoy the weekend! :smile:

I'm already having an awesome time here dude,having my 10th beer I guess...

vDD+wR
24.10.08, 21:31
Whateva man,Just chill out ! Sorry to say this,but you should get out of it !
you could have said that on another way too, man...

thats what came into my mind after reading yours:

Yeah,it's legal & constructive to criticize other people's posts/thoughts
so, if i would act the way you have said, i could go on and on and on, but i think i better give it up, cause this is leading to nowhere.
so, enjoy your beer(s)...