PDA

View Full Version : Lenovo will offer free updates to Windows 7

cheatos
28.06.09, 21:50
Lenovo has become the latest PC vendor to offer users a free upgrade to Windows 2007. The company said that all systems sold between 26 June and 31 January with the Home Premium, Business and Ultimate versions of Windows Vista would be eligible for the update.

ZitZot Lenovo will offer free updates to Windows 7 (http://www.zitzot.com/lenovo-will-offer-free-updates-to-windows-7/)
AND
Lenovo to offer free Windows updates - V3.co.uk - formerly vnunet.com (http://www.v3.co.uk/v3/news/2244955/lenovo-offer-free-windows)

SBfreak
28.06.09, 21:56
windows 2007?:confused2:

cheatos
28.06.09, 22:01
windows 2007?:confused2:

:rolling_eyes: thats their fault because of trying to be the first to post win7 newz ...

btw nice catch :top: ...

SBfreak
28.06.09, 22:21
Lol I suddenly felt like I don' know a think about my ol' friend Bill :biggrin:

slikrapid
29.06.09, 18:11
this may be useful only to those users that buy already configured pc systems and trust these vendors for their product quality

those who build their own configurations won't benefit from these offers, but may benefit considering the final system price as self-configured systems are usually the cheapest way to buy a new pc system (but also take more time to choose and need some know-how to build/connect)

edit:
if i read it right, they offer only free upgrades, not free full win 7 systems

cheatos
29.06.09, 20:31
this may be useful only to those users that buy already configured pc systems and trust these vendors for their product quality

yes, when i got my laptop i formatted it due to the bloatware that came with it !! :biggrin:

those who build their own configurations won't benefit from these offers, but may benefit considering the final system price as self-configured systems are usually the cheapest way to buy a new pc system (but also take more time to choose and need some know-how to build/connect)

edit:
if i read it right, they offer only free upgrades, not free full win 7 systems

yes thats not for custom built computers, its just for Lenovo Computers :frown:...