PDA

View Full Version : Where does the Waffles method work?

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mihai
19.06.09, 20:14
Ok so i tested the waffles method on a lot of trackers and saw it works.These are just the trackers i tested it.You guys can test it on other trackers and let us know if it works.I will just post trackers that use a peerlist because that's what the method is all about:avoiding the peerlist.Please don't post about trackers like filelist.ro or bittorrents or other that don't have a snatchlist and peerlist.It's clear how to cheat there.

Ok so lets get started.
1)iplay-works without a problem.I used speeds up to 100mb(megabytes)
2)torrentbits.ro-big speeds work here too.
3)Sharereactor.ro-big speeds;no problem
4)extremezone-working but you have to let it seed and leech a while because they show the leech and seed time in your snatchlist
5)Hdbits.ro-just let it leech and seed a couple of hours
6)BITHDTV-works like a charm
7)Goem-works like a charm
8)Tvtorrents.ro-works like a charm
9)What.cd-yes it works like a charm.Speeds up to 10 mb.
10)Theplace.bz-did 50 gb in one minute and i'm power user there
11)Thevault-i uploaded just enough to become power user
12)BitMeTV:

I've been experimenting these days some cheating with the waffles method on Bitmetv and i must say it was a total succes.I tryed speeds up to 500kb until now and cheated on a pack with no leechers little by little every day and i am still not banned.
(this should also mean it works on BitMe as well)
13)FTN - with up to 5MB/s

There are 2 trackers were this method didn't worked.:shockkk!:Those trackers are CZ-Team and SceneFZ.It's because they don't show on the peerlist what you have did from the last update.No they show the medium speeds used since you first started the torrent.And on the snatchlist it's the same.I was surprised to see yesterday how on CZ-Team i had an upload speed of 10mb and download of 15mb.The method works here but you have to use a lot low, low speeds so your medium speed is low.

These are just some trackers i tested.Feel free to tell us other trackers too.Just don't tell us trackers without a peerlist.

classyboy
19.06.09, 20:28
Works on most other trackers. I have yet to come across a tracker where it doesn't work.
Have tried it on Waffles, What, ScL, PTP, TT etc.

Edit:
I use this method more with xtreme mod than RM, on torrents that I am actually downloading, provided they have a few leechers atleast. Speed of upload depends from tracker to tracker

alpacino
19.06.09, 20:31
Thanks for the list of tested trackers.

I was surprised to see yesterday how on CZ-Team i had an upload speed of 10mb and download of 15mb.The method works here but you have to use a lot low, low speeds so your medium speed is low.Did you get banned in these 2 trackers?

Mihai
19.06.09, 21:06
Lol.No man.They don't check the peerlist like on bitmetv or waffles.

And classyboy-yes i am doing that too.I'll make a little tut on how to do it with extreme mods but practically it's the same thing.

mindofthewonderful
19.06.09, 23:14
You romanians are great cheaters/hackers :D

Großmutter
19.06.09, 23:40
does it really what.cd?

Dark Knight
20.06.09, 04:37
well I think Many Trackers AreGoing to Get Screwed Hard Soon..........Fploks.

I Always use Xtreme Mod For This Thing...But There is A Speed Limitation of !0 mbps Upload Rate ..So i Simultaneously Upload at 2-3 Torrents at Full Speed.....

It Works on theBOX>bz ,Theplace.BZ very well...And Should Work on other .bz sites also well

Plus on SCC i Have tested It Also..........:top:

Haggar
20.06.09, 06:49
Hi, Has someone tested this on thevault?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
20.06.09, 08:09
certainly i will test'it on what.cd and iplay . When i put my hands on new accounts .

10mb/s on what.cd ...oh..it's my dream came true:biggrin:

Großmutter
20.06.09, 12:25
I loose my acc by what.cd!
I use this method!:confused2:

Mihai
20.06.09, 12:44
Just a question.You are using the same internet browser you are using on sbi?If not then tell us on what torrent did you cheated,how much have you buffed and other detailes.

anon
20.06.09, 18:13
It Works on theBOX>bz ,Theplace.BZ very well...And Should Work on other .bz sites also well

That's a great thing to hear, specially since TV's scripts watch activity very closely, but you should let some time pass.

Regarding What.cd, I'd indeed use a separate browser to surf the tracker and only the tracker.

Großmutter
20.06.09, 18:24
What is with User Agent Switcher from Firefox ?

anon
20.06.09, 18:26
That's not enough. I'd still suggest you use a separate browser - one of these (http://www.xenocode.com/) for example.

Großmutter
20.06.09, 18:34
I hear nothing good about

anon
20.06.09, 18:35
What do you mean?

You don't need to use it for normal surfing, only to browse the tracker.

Mihai
20.06.09, 18:37
What do you mean?I use IE to browse on what.cd and no problem.

anon
20.06.09, 18:39
I just think it may be better to use a different browser as a security measure. That's all.

Aurion
20.06.09, 18:47
Nice suggestion anon to mislead attention to any private contents stored within the cache.
Also,I would recommend the old school techniques that focus on manually erasing all coockies & temp files prior & after tracker utilization.

KalPenn
20.06.09, 19:57
If you are firefox user and you dont want to use any other browser than you can also create another profile in firefox just to browse what.cd add "--profilemanager" command line (without quotes) to your firefox shortcut and then create a new profile

shoulder
20.06.09, 21:25
Does a different Firefox Profile prevent you from the CSS Leak?

anon
20.06.09, 21:26
I think it should if different histories are kept for each profile.

shoulder
20.06.09, 21:28
Yes, but I don't know if that's the case.

Anyway, we should go back to topic. :wink2:

anon
20.06.09, 21:33
Yes, but I don't know if that's the case.

It is, I have just checked it. :top:[/offtopic]

M.9
22.06.09, 19:20
a noob q's
you are talking about which prog ???

anon
22.06.09, 19:22
you are talking about which prog ???

If you mean the recent talk about a CSS leak, it's not a program, but a vulnerability that lets sites find out if you've visited a particular URL because it browser colors a hidden link to it purple.

It could be prevented by using separate browsers or Firefox profiles to surf SB-I and trackers.

Mihai
23.06.09, 13:30
I am surpised to see it doesn't work on pretome.I was banned 1 sec after i used it with 10mb.
And also i am surprised i was banned from bitgamer a couple of minutes after i used this method.A mod please add these trackers to the list please.

anon
23.06.09, 15:31
I was banned 1 sec after i used it with 10mb.

Pretome bans all "suspicious upload activity" a.k.a. flashing.

Added to the first post.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.06.09, 18:58
Anybody have tested on SDBITS ? :biggrin:

Großmutter
23.06.09, 20:41
Working on BitmeTV??:confused2:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.06.09, 20:53
This account has been disabled.

TheOccult.biz

11MB upload
95000 MB Download :wink2:

11 seeders
5 leechers :biggrin:

anon
23.06.09, 21:12
You went over the edge :biggrin:

Dark Knight has reported success on TheVault with smaller speeds (I don't remember if it was 600kB/s or 6mB/s) - and The* trackers use the same scripts.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.06.09, 22:22
You went over the edge :biggrin:

Dark Knight has reported success on TheVault with smaller speeds (I don't remember if it was 600kB/s or 6mB/s) - and The* trackers use the same scripts.

Yep..i know...i just wanted to test'it.:biggrin:
On TheVault i have cheated succesfully with 10MB per sec.

Mihai
24.06.09, 19:41
I did 100mb on thevault,thebox and theplace.No ban.

classyboy
24.06.09, 19:55
I am surpised to see it doesn't work on pretome.I was banned 1 sec after i used it with 10mb.
And also i am surprised i was banned from bitgamer a couple of minutes after i used this method.A mod please add these trackers to the list please.

How are they likely to detect it? Maybe a speed spurt at any given point of time. That seems most likely. Since most trackers would not register anything till an update occurs.

anon
24.06.09, 19:56
Pretome? Well, let's just say few people can upload 10MB in just one second. :tongue:

Mihai
24.06.09, 20:21
Hmm something funny happened today.I tryed to cheat on what.cd with 1 mb and it doesn't work.LOL.Then i tryed 700.nothing.My last valuey that worked there was 500 kb.They updated scripts?Maybe.Not sure.But the method still works.

anon
24.06.09, 20:23
If they had updated their scripts you'd have probably been banned... :biggrin:

Just give it some time. Are you using mRatio?

Mihai
24.06.09, 20:25
Nope.Using ratio master.But i gived it a lot.When i use low speeds it updates in a sec.When i use higher speeds it doesn't.

anon
24.06.09, 20:26
That's really strange. :confused:

Mihai
24.06.09, 20:28
yeah.It's almost like on filelist where they don't let you overcheat.I would really laugh if that's what they did. :waeh:

anon
24.06.09, 20:31
There has to be a pattern, though. Perhaps you should test other tools - you can imagine that seedboxes have very high upload speeds, what if those didn't count towards their owners' ratios due to new scripts...

Mihai
24.06.09, 20:33
Hmmm.Maybe they know all the seedboxes ips.

anon
24.06.09, 20:40
They do, but some home connections can have high upload speeds as well (if you're swedish for example :biggrin:).

Can you try the Waffles method but with the Extreme Mod?

classyboy
24.06.09, 20:41
I tryed to cheat on what.cd with 1 mb and it doesn't work.LOL.Then i tryed 700.nothing.My last valuey that worked there was 500 kb.They updated scripts?Maybe.Not sure.But the method still works.

If they had updated scripts, surely you would have been out. There is no reason they would find somebody having some abnormal upload, and not banning. him. What I am wondering is, why did your upload not register. Did you check half an hour or an hour later.

@anon: I use the waffles method at most sites with the xtreme mod (rarely use RM). I just keep a watch on swarm speed and cheat around that. My upload is not much that way, but it does add up, and finally, I manage a ratio of 2 to 3 on most torrents which I download.

you can imagine that seedboxes have very high upload speeds, what if those didn't count towards their owners' ratios due to new scripts...
Dunno if they have some calculating scripts. If there is big discrepancy between total being downloaded and total being uploaded, they can detect someone's cheating. If small difference, maybe acceptable.

cheatos
24.06.09, 20:44
If they had updated scripts, surely you would have been out. There is no reason they would find somebody having some abnormal upload, and not banning. him.

either they missed the Ban code
or they are Delaying the Ban to catch more cheaters..

Mihai
24.06.09, 20:47
Can you try the Waffles method but with the Extreme Mod?
That's what i did the first time and it didn't work.So i thought maybe it's because of that and tryed ratio master again.

Did you check half an hour or an hour later.
I cheated 6 hours ago.

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

either they missed the Ban code
or they are Delaying the Ban to catch more cheaters..

I don't think so.They may be good but they are not that good.We shall see.

anon
24.06.09, 21:01
I don't think so.They may be good but they are not that good.We shall see.

Well, delayed What.cd bans wouldn't be a new thing. Someone was once banned a month after cheating due to an admin checking the logs, if I remember correctly. Perhaps the reports that aren't added to your upload go straight to the mod log. :eek:

Mihai
24.06.09, 21:05
Well, delayed What.cd bans wouldn't be a new thing. Someone was once banned a month after cheating due to an admin checking the logs, if I remember correctly. Perhaps the reports that aren't added to your upload go straight to the mod log.

That would be something new.Well then i will cheat withlower speeds.But still.1 mb is too much?I don't think so.

anon
24.06.09, 21:06
Sounds a bit too much to me. Perhaps you should go for 400-500kB/s if you want to use high rates. Be careful!

Mihai
25.06.09, 08:44
Another day has passed and i am not baned.Oh and anon, don't worry.Now i use low speeds because i am forced to do this.But just for the fact,waffles has better sripts than what.cd right?

alpacino
25.06.09, 09:00
But just for the fact,waffles has better sripts than what.cd right?

I think it's the other way around. Anyway, what.cd staff is much more watchful, you can bet that.

anon
25.06.09, 13:50
waffles has better sripts than what.cd right?

Well, Waffles is level 8 in the Ranklist, while What.cd is level 6. But the latter's staff is indeed watchful.

Mihai
25.06.09, 13:56
Yeah but usually mods look at acounts with high ratio right?I barelly reached ratio 1 because i don't wanna be discovered.

anon
25.06.09, 13:57
I prefer to keep my ratio between 1 and 3 too, so as to avoid drawing attention.

Mihai
25.06.09, 14:01
And the difference between a mod and a script:The script can ban your acount imediatly but a mod can ban you in 1-2 months or never.

anon
25.06.09, 14:02
Depends on the tracker. RevTT mods can ban you on a few days if you fail to provide an speedtest showing you have the upload speed they saw on the peerlist.

Mihai
25.06.09, 14:05
So that means the waffles method works there too.Actually it works on all trackers were PMR works.

anon
25.06.09, 14:07
So that means the waffles method works there too.

Yes, because you won't be shown in the peerlist. :biggrin:

Actually it works on all trackers were PMR works.

And some more, because of the lack of announce faults and such. :top:

Mihai
25.06.09, 14:09
Yup.Thats good.My next tracker to test it is bitmetv.I am almost sure it works here but my acount is too new to test it.
p.s.Congratz anon.8900 posts:klatsch_3:

anon
25.06.09, 14:10
Yes, I'd advice you to wait at least 45 days.

1100 to go... :biggrin:

Mihai
25.06.09, 14:17
Yes, I'd advice you to wait at least 45 days.
I am not in a hurry.For now i am cheating at 2-3kb per torrent.

1100 to go...
What happens when you reach 10000?

anon
25.06.09, 14:18

Technically nothing. :biggrin:

Mihai
25.06.09, 14:20
[offtopic]
Maybe we will make a great party for you.Never know....
[offtopic]

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.06.09, 14:31

Offtopic
It will become Admin on what.cd :klatsch_3::biggrin:

Mihai
25.06.09, 14:44
Offtopic
It will become Admin on what.cd

When that will happen probably cheating will be alowed.:biggrin:

anon
25.06.09, 15:40
I will disable their cheating scripts, reenable all accounts, and give everyone from SB-I unlimited invites. :biggrin:

Now, let's get back to topic :wink:

shadowww
25.06.09, 18:11
Happily reporting that TheWafflesMethod works like a charm on KG. Didn't want to write before, was waiting 24h from cheating moment to pass...

I even cheated on torrents without leechers, but with longer seed time from before.

classyboy
25.06.09, 18:40
I even cheated on torrents without leechers, but with longer seed time from before.

This may have worked, but is risky, and I would not advise you to do it. Che3at carefully. Remember, that the ultimate aim should be to cheat without getting banned. Because, invariably, one mod may be a mod at other site and so on, and we do know that many trackers share cheating IP's, and they are quite unified when it comes to that. So Cheat smartly.

shadowww
25.06.09, 18:56
Yes im careful about IPs, im logged only on KG last few days, didn't even try to log in on any other tracker... I can change IP by restarting router but really all that i need last few days was at KG and IRC xdcc services.

btw. forgot to mention, i was using latest Ratio Master from sb-i, with memory reader.

Haggar
26.06.09, 09:52
Hi, is ok to stop it 1 minute before the announce or is too late?

anonftw
26.06.09, 10:03
Hi, is ok to stop it 1 minute before the announce or is too late?

That is fine. Just stop BEFORE the announce and you are safe. :biggrin:

Mihai
26.06.09, 10:06
On kg you don't need this method.Use PMR and add as much as you want.

Haggar
26.06.09, 10:18
That is fine. Just stop BEFORE the announce and you are safe. :biggrin:Ha, good to know, i had something to do and forgot about RM, so when i remembered about leaving it there i was able to stop it 1 minute before the announce. Well in cases like this, maybe is better to terminate it with ctrl+alt+supr.

anon
26.06.09, 14:19
Well in cases like this, maybe is better to terminate it with ctrl+alt+supr.

Yes, but higher-level trackers with anti-ghostleeching scripts could pick this up.

Haggar
26.06.09, 21:25
Yes, but higher-level trackers with anti-ghostleeching scripts could pick this up.Really? i thought that if you terminate the process rm will not send any info to the tracker at all. But i think that this is safer than annouce upload speeds of 20mb :biggrin:

anon
26.06.09, 21:26
Really? i thought that if you terminate the process rm will not send any info to the tracker at all.

So it is, but anti-ghostleeching scripts look if you skipped announces, and ban you if you do so. And when you terminate the RM it will no longer announce to the tracker. (Until you start it again, of course)

But i think that this is safer than annouce upload speeds of 20mb :biggrin:

Perhaps that works at ScT... :wink:

classyboy
27.06.09, 03:37
i had something to do and forgot about RM, so when i remembered about leaving it there i was able to stop it 1 minute before the announce.

WHenever I use RM, I always keep an alarm in my mobile, a few mins before the announce time. I am very forgetful. If I dont keep the alarm, I will end up getting banned from all the trackers I use RM on

anon
27.06.09, 17:49
WHenever I use RM, I always keep an alarm in my mobile, a few mins before the announce time.

Nice tactic - definitely one I wouldn't have thought of. :smile:

Any "alarm clock" or even Windows's Task Scheduler should also do the trick, right?

cheatos
27.06.09, 18:13
Any "alarm clock"
boring old-fashioned way but it works :wink:

or even Windows's Task Scheduler should also do the trick, right?
Windows's Task Scheduler can only run programs not close them..

because i am a programmer :negro:
i can help you guys with something ...

tell me what you want to do automatically and i will try to do my best to write a program for it...

================================================== ==

and one question : why do you stop RM before updating ? :confused2:

anon
27.06.09, 18:14
boring old-fashioned way but it works :wink:

I meant an alarm clock program :tongue:

Windows's Task Scheduler can only run programs not close them..

Not necessary:

plwav.exe alarm.wav

Get a copy of plwav.exe and name any sound alarm.wav. Put them on the same folder and schedule that command to run. It'll play that sound and then quit.

and one question : why do you stop RM before updating ? :confused2:

To avoid being shown in the peerlist.

lifesaball
30.06.09, 09:17
How do u cheat in theplace Mihai? I tried using 1GB/s and cannot even connect to the tracker. After a few min of nothing happening, i stopped and tried again, then i got banned.

Btw what i normally do is flash upload 1-2GB/s, when the upload hits maybe 50gb. i press stop. then i upload with 0kb/s and stop. I tried this on the low lvl sites like cheggit and it worked.

I use ratiomaster updated by SB-I and never used memory reader. What are the options you used and your method in detail? PM me if you do not want to say this in public.

Thanks man! :D

alpacino
30.06.09, 09:26
I use ratiomaster updated by SB-I and never used memory reader.That could be the cause why you got banned. Use memory reader whenever possible. Ask, if you don't know how. For the rest, wait for Mihai's input.

Mihai
30.06.09, 12:34
hmm that's strange.I am still there.I'm power user there.You could not connect to the tracker?It didn't happen to me before.And you used 1 gb?Hmm, I used here 100mb and i never use more than that.I think my friend Kalpenn was banned from Thebox using my method and he used kb not mb.And he was banned so i am not sure what happen.I flashed on the first day on Thebox more than 5 gb and nothing.

SomeGuy
30.06.09, 12:35
I used memory reader before and got banned with Ratio Master.
Anon said he probably knows the reason why, that it is a kind of bug in RM or something, and that hopefully it will be solved in 1.8.6.
I got banned from TV in 2 minutes, and I found out that they banned my too from TP. I guess they used my ip to identify all the accounts I have with them.

I am really interested in a way to automate this. You know, error is human, and any mistake with this = ban.

I would appreciate if cheatos would help us out with something, and if he cannot, and since anon knows Mr Rm and Mr mR, what about asking them to add this as an option?
If it is not possible, at least we will know :wink:

// I wanted to say that I used kb not mb since that might be relevant as kalpenn was banned with similar pseed, but it seems peopel that put high speeds stay there

cheatos
30.06.09, 12:44
I would appreciate if cheatos would help us out with something, and if he cannot, and since anon knows Mr Rm and Mr mR, what about asking them to add this as an option?
If it is not possible, at least we will know :wink:

hi, automation program is in beta but it has been tested by me with success , it was also sent to anon for beta testing, yesterday he gave me some feedback...
and i am currently fixing the bugs and adding some features :wink:

SomeGuy
30.06.09, 12:50
hi, automation program is in beta but it has been tested by me with success , it was also sent to anon for beta testing, yesterday he gave me some feedback...
and i am currently fixing the bugs and adding some features :wink:

At what speed?

And is it an independent program, or does it integrate with mR or Rm?

cheatos
30.06.09, 12:57
At what speed?

And is it an independent program, or does it integrate with mR or Rm?

Speed = RatioMaster's Speed, and it was just tested for doing its work , it was not tested on private trackers yet, but the main target of the program is to automate stopping and restarting as everyone wanted so you dont have to play with the alarm clock or to sit down all the time on the computer :biggrin:..

and yes its an independent program that can control RatioMaster
either to stop it before the announce time or to restart it after a specific numbers.

Pic:
http://i39.tinypic.com/k4cemd.png

Mihai
30.06.09, 13:01
wow.Nice i would like one of these if you can send it or post it here when it's donne.

cheatos
30.06.09, 13:10
wow.Nice i would like one of these if you can send it or post it here when it's donne.

i'll post it in the tools section i guess :denis1803:

and i hope its what you are looking for :smile:

SomeGuy
30.06.09, 15:08
http://i39.tinypic.com/k4cemd.png

Thanks man, this is incredible and very very much appreciated :klatsch_3:

We could use a nice little tutorial though. If we browse for the RM exe, why do we need RM's version?

Also, I would really appreciate the "Auto press the stop button" timer to be counted differently as in how many minutes before the next announce rather than after how long because we will need to be checking manually every time we start your program.

The Do restart for is a little ambiguous. I think I understand what you mean, is for how many announces to do this stop and restart, but I was wondering at first what you meant with that.

Also a nice thing is to be able to control the speed at which the restart happens.
I mean if I understood right this is how the process works, and correct me if I am wrong:
1. You put your upload speed at like 12mb or something.
2. 5 minutes before the announce you stop
3. you restart with a normal speed like 15kb/s or something
4. you stop again
5. you restart with a high speed like 12mb/s
5. you stop before the announce
6. you restart with a normal 15kb/s speed etc etc

Also, I am curious about what the options button will contain :smile:

anon
30.06.09, 15:42

Yes, the Tools section is fine. :top:

Mihai
30.06.09, 15:56

and i hope its what you are looking for :smile:

Are you kiding?It's perfect man.Just what i've been looking for.Nice man.Thanks for helping us.

cheatos
30.06.09, 16:19
yeah this is a beta,
so nothing yet 100%,

If we browse for the RM exe, why do we need RM's version?

browsing to RM will be removed :smile:, it wont be needed..

as for version checking it manually is important, anyway i'll look into it... :wink:

Also, I would really appreciate the "Auto press the stop button" timer to be counted differently as in how many minutes before the next announce rather than after how long because we will need to be checking manually every time we start your program.

nice idea but unfortunately there may be some difficulty implementing it :frown:..
i'll try and see what can i do...

The Do restart for is a little ambiguous. I think I understand what you mean, is for how many announces to do this stop and restart, but I was wondering at first what you meant with that.

that would be solved by a tutorial :top: ...

Also a nice thing is to be able to control the speed at which the restart happens.
I mean if I understood right this is how the process works, and correct me if I am wrong:
4. you stop again

sounds good,
anyone also wants this ?

Also, I am curious about what the options button will contain :smile:

not much :tongue:, just the UI language and the notify balloon for now...
your feedback is much appreciated, :top:

SomeGuy
30.06.09, 16:59
nice idea but unfortunately there may be some difficulty implementing it :frown:..
i'll try and see what can i do...

You are welcome cheatos, and it is us actually that thank you :klatsch_3:

About choosing when to stop, what about making it possible to do both ways?
1. to stop after a predetermined amount of time (We would appreciate if that was filled automatically).
2. Is to stop before announcing by a certain amount of time. It is standard in Rm to announce every 1800 seconds, so it might not be hard to just put 1800sec-120sec (for 2 minutes) and stop then, kind of a different way to show the same exact thing. If I didn't explain this well, just tell me :)

anon
30.06.09, 17:01
2. Is to stop before announcing by a certain amount of time. It is standard in Rm to announce every 1800 seconds, so it might not be hard to just put 1800sec-120sec (for 2 minutes) and stop then, kind of a different way to show the same exact thing. If I didn't explain this well, just tell me :)

The announce interval depends on the tracker. Reading the time left until the next announce from the RM's window and substracting two minutes would be the best.

cheatos
30.06.09, 17:21
About choosing when to stop, what about making it possible to do both ways?

1. to stop after a predetermined amount of time (We would appreciate if that was filled automatically).

sorry but i cant understand this,
so you want to predetermine stop time but instead you want the program to guess it :rolling_eyes: ?

the problems is not in subtracting 2 minutes, the problem is reading the announce time since the program is independent from RM which makes things harder to do...

i may need to find a way like the "Memory Reader" :shockkk!: ...

The announce interval depends on the tracker. Reading the time left until the next announce from the RM's window and substracting two minutes would be the best.

:top:

SomeGuy
30.06.09, 17:26
sorry but i cant understand this,
so you want to predetermine stop time but instead you want the program to guess it :rolling_eyes: ?

I meant that instead of 0:0 being filled it, you might let 5 minutes be filled in as a standard time, and if someone wished to do it they will. The reason anyone will use you great tool is to stop before the announce and then restart, so none will leave those in 0:0 lol

4. you stop again
sounds good,
anyone also wants this ?

I say go for it! :wink:

cheatos
30.06.09, 17:35
I meant that instead of 0:0 being filled it, you might let 5 minutes be filled in as a standard time, and if someone wished to do it they will. The reason anyone will use you great tool is to stop before the announce and then restart, so none will leave those in 0:0 lol

those 0:0 are the time to AutoStop RM, i mean:

RM's announce is 29:34 for example
You need to fill the 0:0 with 27:xx

so why 5 minutes :biggrin: ?

===========

and i think this suggestion is the same as reading the announce time from RM then subtracting two minutes, is this the answer you're looking for :smile: ?

EDIT:
do you mean that i should add a predetermined stop time with continues restarts ? and with randomizing 12mb and 15kbs?

SomeGuy
30.06.09, 17:56
I just thought it was a count backward, so 0:0 means 29:59 but now that you explained it I understand :wink:

classyboy
30.06.09, 18:42
Cheatos, lovely software. Just the thing we all need. good effort on your part. Will have to wait, as of now, I think I cant download it

cheatos
30.06.09, 18:56
Cheatos, lovely software. Just the thing we all need. good effort on your part. Will have to wait, as of now, I think I cant download it

no not yet :smile:

Haggar
01.07.09, 07:50
Hi, great software Cheatos, thanks. Would be very handy, maybe adding some editable trackers cheating presets with recommended settings wich can contain the announce time so you don't have to read that from rm or add tabs to run multiple torrents at the same time :biggrin:

lifesaball
01.07.09, 12:02
hmm that's strange.I am still there.I'm power user there.You could not connect to the tracker?It didn't happen to me before.And you used 1 gb?Hmm, I used here 100mb and i never use more than that.I think my friend Kalpenn was banned from Thebox using my method and he used kb not mb.And he was banned so i am not sure what happen.I flashed on the first day on Thebox more than 5 gb and nothing.

Yes, I checked the log, it just says 'connecting to tracker' for a few min, that's when i stopped it. the seeders/leechers info were not even loading.

Yea, I filled in a huge number there, cos was gonna flash a few GBs in 2 secs, so I put in a random huge number like 1234567kb/s (1+gb/s) in the box. Hmm, But how can you get like 50gb in 1 min if you put only 100mb/s?

This is weird, maybe my figure was too big or i did not use the memory reader.

Mihai
01.07.09, 12:11
Wow.Man you don't have to put huge values to upload 50 gb in a couple of seconds.That's just like PMR.That's why you were banned.If you use 100 mb or lower for a couple of minutes is the same like uploading 10 gb with 1gb per sec.

anon
01.07.09, 14:29

Not using the memory reader is suicidal on higher level trackers. Anyway, with 1GB/s speeds it's no wonder you got banned.

lifesaball
01.07.09, 18:08
Thanks for the advice Mihai and Anon.

I will use memory reader and a smaller value for TP. Seems like 1GBs speeds only work in low level sites. Normally I flash very huge numbers for like 2 secs and exit asap to avoid detection.

Btw, what's PMR?

Mihai
01.07.09, 18:13
PMR+Pimp my ratio.See here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f46/pimp-my-ratio-sb-innovation-83/)

classyboy
01.07.09, 19:27
Yes, I checked the log, it just says 'connecting to tracker' for a few min, that's when i stopped it. the seeders/leechers info were not even loading.

Yea, I filled in a huge number there, cos was gonna flash a few GBs in 2 secs, so I put in a random huge number like 1234567kb/s (1+gb/s) in the box. Hmm, But how can you get like 50gb in 1 min if you put only 100mb/s?

This is really not the way. You will screw it all up friend, careful cheating on precious sites. UI want to remind here once again, staff can always share your IP address with other trackers. Slow and steady chating is the way for all music trackers

Mihai
03.07.09, 13:41
I am sorry to say but this method doesn't work on bitmetv.At leat not with high values and high speeds.I did more that 100 mb with speeds up to 1 mb and nothing happen.After a few hours i tryed bigger speeds and bigger values and i was banned.SO i think it works but only with low speeds and low values uploaded.

A mod please modify the first post and add bitmetv as "Not working" please.

shoulder
03.07.09, 14:14
~ Added

anonftw
03.07.09, 14:28
This has worked wonders for me at TheDVDClub during their freeleech. I used it on most of the new uploads to achieve many GBs

lifesaball
06.07.09, 03:25
I want to thank you guys for the input you gave me, now it works in TP! :) Account still alive after 1+ days.

sbrocks
06.07.09, 04:43
I am sorry to say but this method doesn't work on bitmetv.At leat not with high values and high speeds.I did more that 100 mb with speeds up to 1 mb and nothing happen.After a few hours i tryed bigger speeds and bigger values and i was banned.SO i think it works but only with low speeds and low values uploaded.

A mod please modify the first post and add bitmetv as "Not working" please.

u use mRatio or RM ? which emulation ? memory reader?

shawshankraj
06.07.09, 05:02
u use mRatio or RM ?

I think he is talking about Mratio.
And BTW I have just Crossed 100 GB up there.

lifesaball
06.07.09, 05:04
Mihai, it seems the the torrent that i used for flashing is showing up in the snatchlist, showing large amount of GBs in less than a minute. Also, the amount I uploaded is more than twice the torrent size. Will these be problematic? How do you solve yours?

sbrocks
06.07.09, 06:09
Also, the amount I uploaded is more than twice the torrent size. Will these be problematic? How do you solve yours?

same here.. but i am ready for the ban

alpacino
06.07.09, 08:16
the torrent that i used for flashing is showing up in the snatchlist, showing large amount of GBs in less than a minute.Now you must stay as seeder some time (the longer the better), in order to gain seedtime and level down the average speed.

Mihai
06.07.09, 10:53
u use mRatio or RM ? which emulation ? memory reader?
Actually i used vuze extreme mod for that.And it seems it's working if you use low values and a lot of torrents.But use it at your own risk.

Also, the amount I uploaded is more than twice the torrent size. Will these be problematic? How do you solve yours?
Now just seed seed seed.And i upload more than 2x the torrent size.I use even 5-6x.Depends on the torrent size.The lower the size the bigger the upload.

---------- Post added at 09:53 ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 ----------

Now you must stay as seeder some time (the longer the better), in order to gain seedtime and level down the average speed.

Another problem.They don't show the medium speeds.They show the last speed used.

lifesaball
06.07.09, 13:02
seed and seed.. hmmm, i thought it's about in-out fast. you know, to reduce detection, don't you think it's best to do it a little as possible?

Also, for TP's case. It doesn't show the avg speed nor the last speed, just the amount you download/upload and the duration spent for both. At least that's what I can see in my snatchlist, not sure if the admin can see 'more' things.

One thing though, do they check your snatchlist? Does it matter if I have a suspicious snatchlist? If they do, maximizing seedtime is the only thing that can reduce suspicions, and if it shows last speed used, even better right - put a low value.

Also, how about sites like TL, they have a top 10 list. Will flashing speeds like 100mb/s get you there as the fast seeder and getting busted? Do they take in the last speeds or avg? How do you guys find out?

Mihai
06.07.09, 13:46
seed and seed.. hmmm, i thought it's about in-out fast. you know, to reduce detection, don't you think it's best to do it a little as possible?
Nope.Actually if you do lets say 1 gb upload and your seed time is 1 min you will probably be baned for sure.

---------- Post added at 12:46 ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 ----------

One thing though, do they check your snatchlist? Does it matter if I have a suspicious snatchlist? If they do, maximizing seedtime is the only thing that can reduce suspicions, and if it shows last speed used, even better right - put a low value.
Yes they do.That's why i am keep telling seed, seed, seed.

anon
06.07.09, 18:32

No! Again, 1GB done in a week will look less suspicions than one uploaded in five hours.

Also, how about sites like TL, they have a top 10 list. Will flashing speeds like 100mb/s get you there as the fast seeder and getting busted?

Yes, I can tell you it does by self-experience. :biggrin:

lifesaball
07.07.09, 08:22
Ok, I get the long seeding time reason, but how about the torrent size? WIll it be problematic for the downloaded size to be more than twice the size of the torrent size?

I see, in that case I think it's best to set less than 1mb/s for TL.

shawshankraj
07.07.09, 08:29
WIll it be problematic for the downloaded size to be more than twice the size of the torrent size?

how it happen.
And yes it's create problem if Downloaded file size have more size than actual torrent size.

Mihai
07.07.09, 10:26
If it has just a little then it's not really a problem if it happen at a single torrent.You just say you deleted one file by mistaque.

anon
07.07.09, 18:20
You can also blame hash fails. But it's not like TL *will* see your snatchlist with their 150000+ users.

Mihai
07.07.09, 18:24
Actually there are more than 200000 users.That's what i knew.

anon
07.07.09, 18:25
My mistake, I forgot the "+". :tongue:

TL is almost public, lol. :tongue:

lifesaball
07.07.09, 18:58
I see, btw the way I was referring to TP. Cos it's hard to find really large size torrents with some seeders and leechers, so I used the same one many times over.

And I was referring to TL for the speed, in case it gets flagged into the top 10.

anon
07.07.09, 19:00
ThePlace? They share their scripts with all The* trackers, and they're quite good. I'd suggest 20-30kB/s, do your best to find non-pack well-leeched torrents.

darklight
07.07.09, 20:38
i am also interested in theplace which tool shall i use and what settings do i have to set.
i have read that rm is detectable by their scripts:confused2: forgive my ignorance i am a newbie:redface:

anon
07.07.09, 20:39
You can use RM 1.8.6 with Vuze 4.2.0.2 emulation, it fixes the info_hash problem. But I'd suggest something that can leech and fake at the same time, such as the Extreme Mod, since their scripts watch activity very closely.

darklight
07.07.09, 20:48
should i use the vuze extreme mod along with rm 1.8.6 or only one of the two

anon
07.07.09, 20:49
No, only use the Extreme Mod.

darklight
07.07.09, 20:52
do i have to specify some settings and ur referring to vuze extreme mod 4.2.0.3 right

anon
07.07.09, 20:54
I'd suggest Speed mode++, 20-30kB/s fake upload, no spoofing. Read this to know how to set the Mod up:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

darklight
07.07.09, 21:01
you are awesome anon:top: guys like u make sb the awesome place that it is :klatsch_3:

lifesaball
13.07.09, 12:27
Hi guys, you said that if using super high speeds, you will get into the top10 list like TL's.

But if using the waffles method, when we upload at say 100mb/s, but stop it and not update, then upload again at 1kb/s (this time let it update), will it register at 100mb/s (and get into top10) or 1kb/s?

which speeds does it register? the highest of all, or the last?

Mihai
13.07.09, 12:29
It should say 1kb.But the leechtime will be too slow so you can easily be cached.Use 1-2 mb max.Not 100 mb.

anonftw
13.07.09, 12:35
Hi guys, you said that if using super high speeds, you will get into the top10 list like TL's.

But if using the waffles method, when we upload at say 100mb/s, but stop it and not update, then upload again at 1kb/s (this time let it update), will it register at 100mb/s (and get into top10) or 1kb/s?

which speeds does it register? the highest of all, or the last?

It depends on the tracker, but usually an average over time in your personal snatchlist and the average speed between 2 continuous announces without interruption in the individual torrent peerlist. If you just stopped before update 0 in the peerlist.

I'm sure there is a better way to put this, so I hope this isn't too confusing. :wink2:

EDIT- Mihai91 beat me hehe

cooper
13.07.09, 12:41
Mihai91, sorry if this question has been asked before.

My setup is uTorrent + RM. I'm on a tracker where i'm d/ling and (really) seeding partial packs, about 8-10 torrents are constantly running, i have pretty long seedtimes actually.
Once and a while i boost my ratio using your method.

But what i would like to do, is after stopping RM before the first announce, is turning on the torrent normally again in uTorrent and really seed the thing further.
Is that a problem ?
As far as i could see you recommend staying in RM and faking some slow upload for a few more hours.

What do you say?

anonftw
13.07.09, 12:47
Mihai91, sorry if this question has been asked before.

My setup is uTorrent + RM. I'm on a tracker where i'm d/ling and (really) seeding partial packs, about 8-10 torrents are constantly running, i have pretty long seedtimes actually.
Once and a while i boost my ratio using your method.

But what i would like to do, is after stopping RM before the first announce, is turning on the torrent normally again in uTorrent and really seed the thing further.
Is that a problem ?
As far as i could see you recommend staying in RM and faking some slow upload for a few more hours.

What do you say?

I'm not Mihai91, but I do this regularly. I will download a torrent with uTorrent, stop it, then seed with ratiomaster to boost my stats. When I need to leave the computer, I stop the RM and restart the torrent in Utorrent to seed normally. The important thing is to not seed the same torrent with both at the same time. :top:

Mihai
13.07.09, 12:57
Yes you can do that.I do that too.Just remember to use the same emulation on ratio master like on utorrent and do not use them in the same time and you will be fine.

/Oftopic: anonftw is faster now because i am working on my new traker:tongue:

cooper
13.07.09, 15:11
ok, thanks guys.
I always checked the peerlist and it all seemed fine, i was just wondering if some trackers maybe have any superduper detection-scripts or something.

i'm still not ready to try this on waffles though hehe, only have one account left.

shawshankraj
13.07.09, 15:38
I always checked the peerlist and it all seemed fine, i was just wondering if some trackers maybe have any I always checked the peerlist and it all seemed fine, i was just wondering if some trackers maybe have any superduper detection-scripts or something.
or something.

No script is superduper detection-scripts or something if u know how to cheat and use thye best resources u get from here.

U have plenty of member to support u ,they tell how to cheat on any particular tracker so learn from past mistake , and one day u have super cheater method to destroy tracker script.

Mihai
13.07.09, 15:49
No script is superduper detection-scripts or something if u know how to cheat and use thye best resources u get from here.

U have plenty of member to support u ,they tell how to cheat on any particular tracker so learn from past mistake , and one day u have super cheater method to destroy tracker script.

Like the waffles method.It works on a lot of tracker.Almost all.There are still some that have some scripts like bitmetv.But these can be cheated with other methods.Practically there is not even one tracker that can't be cheated.

lifesaball
13.07.09, 15:53
thanks guys for the help.

Btw what do you mean by "leechtime will be too slow so you can easily be cached" ?

Mihai
13.07.09, 15:58
Well if you use 100mb speed you will finishe leeching it in a couple of seconds.And they can catch you easilly.

anon
13.07.09, 18:28
cooper, I will further confirm that works fine. If you used the memory reader the peer_id will be the same, so the tracker will think you've just stopped the torrent, waited a bit, then started it again.

lifesaball, if you are worried about leech time, jump as 100% done on TL. On popular releases you can leave the RM running like this with MB/s speeds for a long time.

darklight
13.07.09, 21:44
two of my accounts got banned todayat the place:confused2: using mratio on the place at first i wanted to experiment and nuked my 1st account with 1024 up and 900 download settings using azerus emulation it worked for a while and i got bolder and added a few more torrents:wink: then i got banned then i opened a new account (in a new browser changed ip)and new gmail account and then tried in up 29 and down 19 then stopped 4 mins b4 update and changed upload to 10 then forced update stopped mratio and my account got banned:confused2: vuze xtreme mod which i had used previously had worked perfectly but did not get me much ratio and quick question the upload and download nos. in mratio are in kb ???

anon
13.07.09, 22:16
mRatio's values are in kilobytes per second. The problem with ratio tools at The* trackers is that their scripts closely monitor activity. The Extreme Mod "generates" it by leeching, so you may have better luck with it.

darklight
13.07.09, 22:30
so anon the fastest and safest way to reach power user status is by using xtreme mods

anon
13.07.09, 22:31
I'd say so. Would recommend 20-30kB/s on torrents with enough leechers, and watch out for packs.

darklight
13.07.09, 22:46
any other way to get to power user faster with risk of getting caught as i want to download a specific torrent which is only available to power users

shawshankraj
14.07.09, 05:45
any other way to get to power user faster with risk of getting caught as i want to download a specific torrent which is only available to power users

IN waffles People like me Become Power user after 2 months B'coz It's easy to catch u If u Become power user through seeding couple of torrents,U have to build nice seed time in snach list so u want look weird on u r snach list.

[\Off topic:For Become Power user faster there trade good acc. with Some one who have power user acc . there or wait for Enough time to become PU]

lifesaball
14.07.09, 08:22
Well if you use 100mb speed you will finishe leeching it in a couple of seconds.And they can catch you easilly.

is this more dangerous only on sites that record the snatchtime in the snatch details. Because some sites do not record that info (in our profile, but not sure if their own database, they can see it), are these sites safer to use very high speeds?

if you are worried about leech time, jump as 100% done on TL. On popular releases you can leave the RM running like this with MB/s speeds for a long time.

Does this only work for scene releases (they think u got it from elsewhere)? Cos in TL the download will show 0kb, but upload will be a lot. Bu then again, TL clears the snatchlist history, not sure if it means anything though.

So you say if I use 100mb/s (no update - not recorded), then update again with 1kb/s (update - recorded) it will not show up as 100mb/s then end up on on TL's top 10 list right?

got banned over at TP/TV after a few days. not sure if their scripts auto-detected or they manually found me out on a routine check.

shawshankraj
14.07.09, 08:50
got banned over at TP/TV after a few days. not sure if their scripts auto-detected or they manually found me out on a routine check.

TP/TV have such a good script like Bitmetv.
I think it's auto detect B'coz they have quite large database.

downtown
14.07.09, 14:06
When you click the "stop" button before the automatic tracker update in RM doesn't it send info to the tracker that you stopped along with your progress and speeds? Apparently not, then what exactly does RM send to the tracker?

Hellboy
14.07.09, 15:18
Hell,Waffles method work on BitmeTV also,just use your speeds acc to your connection type:smile:

Mihai
14.07.09, 15:22
i know it works but it's dangerous

the ideea is to post trackers where it works for sure with almost any speed

classyboy
14.07.09, 17:22
so anon the fastest and safest way to reach power user status is by using xtreme mods

Yes, and on any site. xtreme mod, if used properly, is practically undetectable.

Mihai
14.07.09, 17:44
Yeah but if you have the waffles method why use anything else on what.cd or waffles?

cutiepie
14.07.09, 18:01
Hmm something funny happened today.I tryed to cheat on what.cd with 1 mb and it doesn't work.LOL.Then i tryed 700.nothing.My last valuey that worked there was 500 kb.They updated scripts?Maybe.Not sure.But the method still works.

I remember reading this awhile back. So I have been really seeding the torrent for awhile now (a few days) and I decided to use RM to boost. I set it to not even that high (around 90 kB/s) and proceed with the Waffles method. After I'm done, I go back to What to check my newly added upload stats but it didn't update! I waited half hour, hour, 2 hours, etc... no update!

Next, I try lowering it to around 30 kB/s and it updates almost instantly!

What's their problem? Am I doing something wrong?? I am confused...

anon
14.07.09, 18:03
Wow, I recently had the same issue on Waffles. It didn't update the first time I used 1MB/s, but yes the second one :confused:

Mihai
14.07.09, 18:22
Hapened to me too on what.cd but no ban.It's maybe a tracker problem.I am not sure.Just leave the torrent and fake at another one.

anon
14.07.09, 18:59
is this more dangerous only on sites that record the snatchtime in the snatch details. Because some sites do not record that info (in our profile, but not sure if their own database, they can see it), are these sites safer to use very high speeds?

The idea of the Waffles method is to use high speeds, then average them with very low ones. Most TBdev trackers do this, so if you stay seeding, there should be nothing to be afraid of.

Does this only work for scene releases (they think u got it from elsewhere)? Cos in TL the download will show 0kb, but upload will be a lot. Bu then again, TL clears the snatchlist history, not sure if it means anything though.

Yes, only use it on Scene releases, since they can be found on almost every tracker.

So you say if I use 100mb/s (no update - not recorded), then update again with 1kb/s (update - recorded) it will not show up as 100mb/s then end up on on TL's top 10 list right?.

Well, it should be averaged as ~50MB/s. I don't recommend such speeds, anyway. Try flashing if you need to fix your ratio.

lifesaball
15.07.09, 10:04
isn't flashing using even higher speeds (1-2gb/s) for only 1-2 sec, then stop? and no update at all?

cutiepie
15.07.09, 16:49
flashing if i understand it correctly is exactly that - when you flash X amount to up.

but i dont know if i would recommend doing that because most places take the average speed (total seed time / total upload) so unless you've been seeding for a long time now, it will look a bit suspicious.

anon
15.07.09, 17:41
isn't flashing using even higher speeds (1-2gb/s) for only 1-2 sec, then stop? and no update at all?

The amount of time depends on how much you want to flash, but basically, yes. Small amounts won't take you to the top 10, though.

And there's a tracker update when you stop the torrent.

darklight
17.07.09, 16:04
weird things are happening at tp :confused2:one account in which i used latest vuze xtreme mod got disabled after stats didn't up date:confused2: then another two got disabled when i tried to flash using mratio and rm respectively when the speeds i tried were 30 kb upload and 20 kb download on new torrents with 1 seeder and lots of leechers what happened???:confused2:

anon
17.07.09, 16:49
weird things are happening at tp :confused2:one account in which i used latest vuze xtreme mod got disabled after stats didn't up date:confused2: then another two got disabled when i tried to flash using mratio and rm respectively when the speeds i tried were 30 kb upload and 20 kb download on new torrents with 1 seeder and lots of leechers what happened???:confused2:

What spoof did you use on the Extreme Mod?
What about the RM and mR emulations? Did you use the memory reader in the former?

note:- can anyone who is a power user there trade accounts with me i will give u any account u want that i have and another account at theplace ???(i dont know if this is allowed so if i have broken any rules let me know i will remove this)

Trading is NOT allowed for users without the Member usertitle.

darklight
17.07.09, 17:06
i used the azerus's most recent client:cool2: in the spoof ,no i didnt use the memory reader in the rm (i dont know how:tongue:)20-30 kbps up in the xtreme mod (deleted account request sorry:eek3:)

anon
17.07.09, 17:07
no i didnt use the memory reader in the rm (i dont know how:tongue:)

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13739

Information is all around you.

I'm surprised using the Extreme Mod got you banned with those settings. Did you use any other Speed mode++ parameters?

darklight
17.07.09, 17:15
no i used the speed mode++ parameter only

anon
17.07.09, 17:16
Yes, but Speed mode++ has different settings, like "add your real uploaded amount...", "use the swarm's avg. speed"...

Perhaps you can post a screen?

Großmutter
17.07.09, 18:51
No longer by Stmusic, I think they have improved their scripts.
The PMR does not work anymore (for me)!!

darklight
17.07.09, 19:50
:shockkk!:

anon
17.07.09, 19:52
Please don't use BMPs. There's no sense on uploading a 2MB BMP that could be a 20KB GIF!

Your settings look good. I'm not sure about what could have got you banned :confused:

If you want to try again, clear cache and cookies, change your IP, and reregister (http://theplace.bz/signup.php)...

darklight
17.07.09, 20:01
ok gif from next time the fact is i never did a screen capture b4 so noob mistake:redface:

i have already reregistered:smile: i always clear all options in my history cookie cache:biggrin:

i want to take a few risks b4 the tracker closes registrations:wink: and try to become a power user asap so do u think rm would work along with memory reader for that purpose:confused2:
and do recommend settings (i am such a noob):redface:

anon
17.07.09, 20:02
try to become a power user asap so do u think rm would work along with memory reader for that purpose:confused2:
and do recommend settings (i am such a noob):redface:

Actually, you have a better chance with something that can leech and cheat at the same time (like the Extreme Mod! :confused:), because The* trackers' scripts watch activity very closely. The RM can't do but fake download, others won't be seen uploading to you.

darklight
17.07.09, 20:12
so only xtreme mods are my best bet :eek3:should i increase the upload speed in my settings or let it be the way it is:confused2: i will use it on 1 account:smile:

i can afford to blow a few more accounts:wink:(no loss no gain) so i am thinking of experimenting with rm alongwith memory reader so could u recommend settings for it for max upload in min time with relatively higher risk of getting caught and lower upload speed with relatively less risk of getting caught:smile:

anon
17.07.09, 20:13
so only xtreme mods are my best bet :eek3:should i increase the upload speed in my settings or let it be the way it is:confused2: i will use it on 1 account:smile:

Your settings looked fine - intelligent mode should have even reduced your speeds so as to make them look like real upload. :confused:

i can afford to blow a few more accounts:wink: so i am thinking of experimenting with rm alongwith memory reader so could u recommend settings for it for max upload in min time with relatively higher risk of getting caught and lower upload speed with relatively less risk of getting caught:smile:

Someone managed to successfully use the Waffles method with relatively high speeds on another The* tracker, if I'm not mistaken. They all have the same scripts, so you can try that, do some search.

zultaran
18.07.09, 18:37
i tried on bithumen
iplay
what.cd
scl
fb

i banned on scl

i use same speed on 5 tracker.1024 kb up 890 d with rm 187 utorrent 1.8.2

anon
18.07.09, 18:39
Moved. You should make such posts on this thread. :top:

shawshankraj
18.07.09, 20:37
i banned on scl

U banned on SCL b'coz SCL has low seeder acitivtiy compared to other tracker u have listed..
may be there is low leecher u chetedon that torrrent..

MiCRON
23.07.09, 05:19
Does this one work on trackers with few peers? Like LzTr and Vipmusic?

shawshankraj
23.07.09, 13:00

it work but if u more careful about u r speed.
Make sure torrent is new and don't try high speed on these tracker and try to seed with low speed for long time..

anon
23.07.09, 17:57

It works at VIPMusic for sure:

Very easy to cheat,ratiomaster or mratio with high upload works
and(or) waffles method!

Dark Knight
26.07.09, 20:21
Well does this method really Works on What.cd?
my Acc is just more than a Week old around 11 days..So should I go Further or wait..? And Please tell me like on What kind of torrents to cheat on & any precautions if there are any........

anon
26.07.09, 20:21
I think it does, but I'd use slower rates (<100kB/s).

A good torrent to pick would be Eminem's Relapse, I don't know if was the V0 or V2 that had quite some leechers.

It's good that you waited some days, but a part of me says 11 are not enough...

Dark Knight
26.07.09, 20:27
Hey Amigo... well isnt This slow speed..?

anyways can i Seed Simultaneously on Multiple torrents @ 100kbps to make upload Rate near 1 mbps...?

anon
26.07.09, 20:28
anyways can i Seed Simultaneously on Multiple torrents @ 100kbps to make upload Rate near 1 mbps...?

Well, Mihai said speeds up to 10mB/s worked in the first post. I personally prefer to take it slowly.

Mihai
26.07.09, 20:29
You can take it how you want.The thing is that the mods can't catch you.I experienced a discusion with one and he didnt noticed anything about my cheating.

Dark Knight
26.07.09, 20:36
And bitmeTv Have any one Else tried it There.......? also having a fresh Account There............

anon
26.07.09, 20:37

Mihai
26.07.09, 20:45
So the thing is that it works there but with low speeds and all.If you have extreme mods you can cheat as much as you want.[COLOR="Silver"]

zultaran
27.07.09, 21:33
anyone tried to cheat with rm and waffles medhod on sdbits and hdbits ? (same scripts i think )

shawshankraj
28.07.09, 00:46
anyone tried to cheat with rm and waffles medhod on sdbits and hdbits ?

i had tried RM and W-M in Sdbits in past but use it for to upload only couple of GB..

Sdbits have very low user base and not to much seeder and lecher so i had used very low speed for cheating like between 50-100

zultaran
28.07.09, 15:16
i had tried RM and W-M in Sdbits in past but use it for to upload only couple of GB..

Sdbits have very low user base and not to much seeder and lecher so i had used very low speed for cheating like between 50-100

u use waffles medhod with rm ? or how u cheat on sdbits?

shawshankraj
28.07.09, 16:10
use waffles medhod with rm ? or how u cheat on sdbits?

Yes.. also u can try Mratio there it works with low speed..

sudaraka
29.07.09, 13:14
Ok so i tested the waffles method on a lot of trackers and saw it works.These are just the trackers i tested it.You guys can test it on other trackers and let us know if it works.I will just post trackers that use a peerlist because that's what the method is all about:avoiding the peerlist.Please don't post about trackers like filelist.ro or bittorrents or other that don't have a snatchlist and peerlist.It's clear how to cheat there.

Ok so lets get started.
9)What.cd-yes it works like a charm.Speeds up to 10 mb.

i got my what acc disabled by using this method , i've uped abt 7 MB/s & down 5MB/s ..i used RM ..i dunno if it is my 10GB buffer or torrent i've uploaded my self , got me disabled , yet my IP isn't banned :top: ..anyone got any thing to say :rolleyes:

site saysc" ur acc has been disabled
this is either due to inactivity or rules violation"

cheatos
29.07.09, 13:22
i got my what acc disabled by using this method , i've uped abt 7 MB/s & down 5MB/s ..i used RM ..i dunno if it is my 10GB buffer or torrent i've uploaded my self , got me disabled , yet my IP isn't banned :top: ..anyone got any thing to say :rolleyes:

site saysc" ur acc has been disabled
this is either due to inactivity or rules violation"

did you stop RM 2 minutes before the announce ? :confused:

sudaraka
29.07.09, 13:31
did you stop RM 2 minutes before the announce ? :confused:
yep i've stopped before 2 mins & started again using 1 KB/s up settings as theory goes :wink: ..but i wasn't on snatch list either

cheatos
29.07.09, 13:42
yep i've stopped before 2 mins & started again using 1 KB/s up settings as theory goes :wink: ..but i wasn't on snatch list either

EDIT: did you use the memory reader ??

---
i guess they knew about the waffles method :eek13:,
better wait for Mihai91

Mihai
29.07.09, 15:29
Nope.You did a big mistaque and that is that you faked the download as well.I experienced a ban like that too.I'm working now on a method to fake the download as well but until now i only downloaded for real then cheated.

anon
29.07.09, 19:26
I'm working now on a method to fake the download as well but until now i only downloaded for real then cheated.

RM 1.8.8 is out! If one of the new features was what you needed for this new method, enjoy :top:

If not, ignore this post and all my PMs about it ^^

Mihai
29.07.09, 19:37
I can see it has that feture "Save peer list" but i'm not sure how this might help me.

anon
29.07.09, 19:38
Let's take this to PM :tongue:

sudaraka
30.07.09, 04:09
so is it gonna help "save peer list" ?

IceBox
30.07.09, 04:57
I've had success with the waffles method at VIPMusic.

Mihai
30.07.09, 12:27
Nice to hear that.I'll give it a try there too.

anon
30.07.09, 17:53
sudaraka, seems it won't. :frown:

I didn't adhere to the Waffles method rules 100% at VIPMusic, but I did use a big upload speed, stopped before the update, then stayed "seeding" a bit with 0 upload... still there!

By the way, I like your sig, Mihai! :biggrin: Always wanted to try waffles here, but they don't seem to sell them anymore.

sudaraka
04.08.09, 15:29
does waffles method work on SCC,TL,x264 or RevTT ? Thnx Guys :) ...most active forum in the universe :))

cutiepie
04.08.09, 16:16
does waffles method work on SCC,TL,x264 or RevTT ? Thnx Guys :) ...most active forum in the universe :))

I've personally tried it successfully on SCC!

For RevTT and TL, the handy PMR works wonderfully on both sites! That saves a whole lot of time and trouble :wink: But to answer your question, yes, the waffles method works on both Rev and TL!

I'm not a member of x264 so some other member can help you with that one.

sudaraka
04.08.09, 16:24
I've personally tried it successfully on SCC!

For RevTT and TL, the handy PMR works wonderfully on both sites! That saves a whole lot of time and trouble :wink: But to answer your question, yes, the waffles method works on both Rev and TL!

I'm not a member of x264 so some other member can help you with that one.

hey man thnx for replying ..can u plz give me a link to PMR ..i can't find it & can u give me ur settings on PMR ... if u used waffles method on SCC ,what client & @ what speed .. thnx :klatsch_3::klatsch_3::klatsch_3:

Mihai
04.08.09, 17:35
By the way, I like your sig, Mihai! Always wanted to try waffles here, but they don't seem to sell them anymore.

Want me to send you some?These are really my favorites, not kiding.

sudakara:Works on SCC,TL,RevTT.On x264.me i don't cheat using this method because there you must have a lot of seedtime.I usually seed using Vuze extreme mods with 50-100kb per second until i reach a decent ratio.But waffles method works there too.Just don't reach ratio 1 at one torrent in 1 day.

anon
04.08.09, 17:57
hey man thnx for replying ..can u plz give me a link to PMR ..i can't find it

You must be blind, lol.
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=83

I doubt the PMR will work at x264.

sudaraka
04.08.09, 18:30
is there anyone here tried waffles method on Scc ..if do plz say @ what speed thnx ....thnx anon & mihai for ur superb support

anon
04.08.09, 18:30
Check post #7!

Dark Knight
04.08.09, 18:48
wel does It works On Bitme.org & M-vids ?:wink:

Mihai
04.08.09, 18:50
Mvids yes.On bitme not really tested but they have same scripts like on bitmetv right?If yes then you could try cheating on the new torrents with 1 seeder and a lot of leechers.

anon
04.08.09, 18:52
On bitme not really tested but they have same scripts like on bitmetv right?

Yes, I think so it is.

Dark Knight
04.08.09, 18:59
on Mvids & also on Bitme can I Do it like on any Torrent that i even havent snatched or on Packs Directly or on torrents I Have Downloaded..?

And how much be Tha MAx fake upload Speed..?

Mihai
04.08.09, 19:41
The best would be to fake on torrents you already downloaded.It's the safest way.On packs i'm not so sure it's a great ideea to use.

TD21
04.08.09, 20:20
what speeds have u tested on mvids?

Mihai
04.08.09, 20:23
Doing 1 mb right now.

TD21
04.08.09, 20:29
Is it okay to stop after cheating for 5-10mins? Then reset to zero UL, resume and update tracker? Is it safe to run multiple torrents doing 1mbps? I'm planning to run 5+ of my snatched torrents at mvids

Mihai
04.08.09, 20:31
Yup it's safe to use more torrents.Just make sure they were seeded for some time first.

TD21
04.08.09, 20:35
I think i've been seeding them for over a month using Vuze Extreme lol. So it's fine running each torrent at 1mbps? Just wondering what's the highest upload you tested over at mvids. I'm planning on doing some test runs on my backup mvid account.

Mihai
04.08.09, 20:39
Well.Don't do too much upload in just one day.Maybe a max of 5-6 gb per day is enough.I am just using 1 mb now, not really want to go further now.I don't have the time today.Maybe some other day i'll try some extreme speeds.

anon
04.08.09, 21:31
Is it okay to stop after cheating for 5-10mins? Then reset to zero UL, resume and update tracker?

Why does everyone think it's necessary to do a manual update after you start the torrent with zero upload? It's not necessary, your peerlist speed will have been reset to 0 after stopping the torrent. Hammering the tracker won't take you anywhere.

TD21
05.08.09, 08:18
So it's fine to just cheat then stop 2-3mins before update then resume with 0 upload? No more manual updating correct?

cutiepie
05.08.09, 09:02
Why does everyone think it's necessary to do a manual update after you start the torrent with zero upload? It's not necessary, your peerlist speed will have been reset to 0 after stopping the torrent. Hammering the tracker won't take you anywhere.

At this time you are a little vulnerable because in your snachlist you have huge speeds.Well not for long.Now change the speeds at your torrent to lower values.Usually i set upload 0 and download my real download speed and you start it.Now update it,yes update it.If you look in your snaches list you will see 0kb upload and for example 345kb download.And you will be showed in peerlist as dowloading with that speed and 0 upload.

Taken from mihai91's waffles method thread. For those who try to follow step by step to the final point, this is the reason why i always thought we had to update after changing speeds. But I'm not confused any longer! No need to manual update!

downtown
05.08.09, 11:21
Taken from mihai91's waffles method thread. For those who try to follow step by step to the final point, this is the reason why i always thought we had to update after changing speeds. But I'm not confused any longer! No need to manual update!

I second that! That made me confused too and the fact that I was afraid the tracker would find it suspicious when it "expected" an update but it came 30 or so mins later.

anon
05.08.09, 14:53
TD21, resume the torrent after that, but let it update by itself.

With "yes, update it", Mihai meant "yes, let it update".

Mihai
05.08.09, 15:01
TD21, resume the torrent after that, but let it update by itself.

With "yes, update it", Mihai meant "yes, let it update".

That's what i meant.Anon can you please modify my first post?Thank you.

anon
05.08.09, 15:02
Anon can you please modify my first post?Thank you.

Sure :smile:

freeze238
05.08.09, 16:07
how does it work in what.cd?i mean can we start using mihai's method right away or wait for some time?

anon
05.08.09, 18:01
I'd suggest you wait some time before cheating at What.cd if you're a new user there, if that's what you're asking.

IceBox
06.08.09, 03:11
You're also going to want to use very low speeds to start with :)

anon
06.08.09, 18:10
You can go higher, but <100kB/s has always worked for me. Just pick the right torrent to cheat on.

Velverde
15.08.09, 01:18
i had only one question about the method

i usally used it at torrent with big amounts of gigabits

but i had never try it at small ones beco'z i think when the download is finished the update will happen automatically

isn't it?

anon
15.08.09, 01:19
when the download is finished the update will happen automatically

isn't it?

So it is.

Velverde
15.08.09, 02:06
So it is.
It means i should stop the torrent before the download is finished and not waiting till 2/3 min b4 the next announce

shawshankraj
15.08.09, 06:14
Yes..
U can also choose lo download speed for that torrent

Velverde
15.08.09, 16:50
has someone tried the waffle"s method in:

bibliotik,brokenstones,learnbits,the box,pretome,randombytes,scenerace,goem,awesome hd and 700bz

:biggrin:the list is too short

Mihai
15.08.09, 17:31
I think it works on all those trackers.

anon
15.08.09, 17:36
has someone tried the waffle"s method in:

bibliotik,brokenstones,learnbits,the box,pretome,randombytes,scenerace,goem,awesome hd and 700bz

The PMR works at ScR and Awesome-HD, so this method works for sure.

Remember Pretome bans "abnormal uploads", so don't go over the edge with the fake speed.

No idea about the other trackers.

Mihai
15.08.09, 17:41
On pretome i know for sure that they ban you.But i didn't really tryed on the others.Some i don't even have.

Velverde
18.08.09, 23:02
Well i want just to confirm i used the waffles method in almst all the tracker that i listed below with speeds between 4mb/s and 10mb/s
wel here more informations about the spped
brokenstones 5mb/s
the box 10mb/s
topbyte 10mb/s
700m.bz 5mb/s
learnbits 5mb/s -> banned
bitshok 10mb/s-> warned

can i resume cheating with a high speed after a certain lengh while i was faking with 0 in upload or would this will affect my upload speed in the snatch list