PDA

View Full Version : [eMule] the best leecher mod

Velverde
14.06.09, 01:14
hi guys, i were in a certain time a fan of donkey network but with its low speed

and the great amount of faked files i had decided to stop downloading with it

and moving to torrents world .Now ,i am really suprised to know that there are

mods that boost the download speed and i am motivated to know more about

them from u.SO the questions that i wanna have answer for them are:

1-what is the best leecher and bad leecher mod?

2-what's the difference between authorized mods like"emule xtreme" and leecher mod ?

3-is there any known sites that offers links to trusted files?

4-what is the best server to connct to (when i was an emule downloader ,razorback :top:was the best)?

thanks in advance guys and sorry for disutrbing u with my questions of a n00b:confused:.

anon
14.06.09, 18:17
1-what is the best leecher and bad leecher mod?

2-what's the difference between authorized mods like"emule xtreme" and leecher mod ?

3-is there any known sites that offers links to trusted files?

4-what is the best server to connct to (when i was an emule downloader ,razorback :top:was the best)?

1. for me it's Butcho's SBI-Leecher, although there are many great ones such as OFF+, XdP, Chimera, Dark Mystery...

2. official mods don't have any bad settings. The very most you may find is a "Community" setting to give others that put a tag you specify on their nickname a 1.5x boost (ePlus), and this will already make anti-leech reduce their score.

Leecher mods can be set not to upload, not share anything at all, don't send the file list to the server and Kad, ask faster, rotate servers, connect to multiple servers, give a fake queue rank, lie to other community mods by adding their tag to your nickname, ignore low ID clients and clients that don't have a credit system, use an "inverted" one to download faster, and the list goes on...

You can imagine that official mods won't like this, so a lot of them have anti-leech protection to combat them. However, it's just like with trackers - if you use the right mod and settings you won't get caught, and if you do, changing your IP and RSA kay should be enough.

3. yes, there are many:
emule elinks - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?q=emule+elinks)

4. right now, I'd say Sharing Kingdom and TVU. Ready up an IPFilter and be careful with fake servers.

RX8
14.06.09, 20:37
..... ignore low ID clients...

Who are these еMule clients (name) ?

anon
14.06.09, 20:38
Chimera offers that feature, for example.

RX8
14.06.09, 20:45
eMule v.0.49c Chimera v.1.1a Public Version ?

anon
14.06.09, 20:45
Yes.

RX8
14.06.09, 20:48
Upload Management - > Filter LowID .. option ?

anon
14.06.09, 20:49
Yes...