PDA

View Full Version : Google Translator Toolkit

anon
09.06.09, 21:00
Google Translator Toolkit is a new service that lets you translate documents by editing the translations automatically generated by Google. "Google Translator Toolkit allows human translators to work faster and more accurately, aided by technologies like Google Translate."

You can translate documents stored on your computer, web pages, Wikipedia articles and Knol articles. After importing a document, Google generates the translation, displaying it next to the original text. You can select a sentence from the original document and Google lets you edit the translation.

Link (http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2009/06/google-translator-toolkit.html) :thumbsup:

assault
09.06.09, 21:35
thanks for info @anon it looks like a interesting application....but i think google wants us to create a account inluding persenol information, thats why i didnt try:biggrin:

anon
09.06.09, 21:37
It asks for the same details as GMail - i.e. naming yourself "asdfasdf asdfasdf" should be no problem :tongue:

anonftw
09.06.09, 22:53
Yeah I signed up with my usual "random junk" (I like to use celelbrity names) and it worked just fine, same as gmail. Anyway, looks great !