PDA

View Full Version : Drunken Thread

nextor
07.06.09, 03:24
Are you drunk?

Well, this is the thread for you!

I figured we didn't have a drunken thread so I had to make one of my own, or where else should I write in my current state? I've had a nice night and now I'm going to bed, laters suckas! :wink:

Meeeh xD

slikrapid
07.06.09, 14:55
:drunk mode on:
:smoke18:
:Alkoholiker:
oh, man now you did it, the sb-i scare factor has just risen because of your thread
:smileeek: :2408:
so whats the worst nightmare of a sb-i user (besides the usual stuff like negative reps/banning/...)?
.:Flip_anim:
.:streichel:
.:pfeifender smilie:
its to have their posts moved to the drunken thread!!! :shockkk!:

:drunk mode of"#% its stuck!!!::zocka:... :und_wech:

anon
07.06.09, 17:48
so whats the worst nightmare of a sb-i user (besides the usual stuff like negative reps/banning/...)?
.:Flip_anim:
.:streichel:
.:pfeifender smilie:
its to have their posts moved to the drunken thread!!! :shockkk!:

If you change "drunk" to "spam", and we had a spam thread, maybe. :tongue:

nishant
07.06.09, 23:24
I never understood why people drank...
If you're doing something recreational do marijuana, at least it doesn't harm your liver.

SBfreak
07.06.09, 23:26
Lol spam/drunk thread.I LOVE this.....when was the last time you m8s got drunk??

anonftw
08.06.09, 01:30
Lol spam/drunk thread.I LOVE this.....when was the last time you m8s got drunk??

It has been several months for me, but I prefer to get high like nishant. I haven't done that since last November I think.

nextor
08.06.09, 17:37
You guys aren't from north / east europe are you? Culture to drink here. You don't really have to get wasted every time, but a 6 pack once in a while is nice and relaxing. I

I feel a lot worse doing drugs compared to drinking. And drinking gives more girls imho =))) (girls drinking that is)

Master Razor
02.11.12, 21:40
when was the last time you m8s got drunk??
In December 2011. I got bored so I ended up chasing the boss's secretary through the woods. Interesting though, I have no idea how I got home...

yoco
02.11.12, 22:55
In December 2011. I got bored so I ended up chasing the boss's secretary through the woods. Interesting though, I have no idea how I got home...
That really cracked me up!
:klatsch_3: :top:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
02.11.12, 23:43

trailer from hangover 3 :P

anon
03.11.12, 01:55
The real question is, do you still have the same job? :wtinfoil:

Master Razor
03.11.12, 16:51
The real question is, do you still have the same job? :wtinfoil:
At that time, yes. I had it for 1 more year before I was moved.

I don't think I need to tell you what i would've done If I cached her...

LE: To avoind confusion, this was in 2010 and NOT in 2011. My bad...