PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on STmusic and Soundarea torrents

Mihai
29.05.09, 17:52
I wanna know if PMR works there.And some speeds i should use with mratio,ratiomaster.

anon
29.05.09, 17:53
I think Dark Knight got banned from STMusic after using the PMR there.

SealLion
29.05.09, 20:51
That's too bad. :frown:

But if you find that you still would like to cheat on STMusic, Mihai91, you could also use some of the tools that are listed as tutorials in my sig.

It's actually not terribly difficult to cheat there. Quite easy in fact.

I think that DK got banned cuz he must have flashed his ratio to proportions that may have been unreasonable. I don't know. ....just guessing.

And with RM, that should be no problem. I remember when I first used RM, it wasn't too difficult with that either.

Mihai
29.05.09, 20:54
That's too bad. :frown:

But if you find that you still would like to cheat on STMusic, Mihai91, you could also use some of the tools that are listed as tutorials in my sig.

It's actually not terribly difficult to cheat there. Quite easy in fact.

I think that DK got banned cuz he must have flashed his ratio to proportions that may have been unreasonable. I don't know. ....just guessing.

And with RM, that should be no problem. I remember when I first used RM, it wasn't too difficult with that either.

Well i'll try 10 gb on each.I can get invites again there at any time.

Dark Knight
04.06.09, 10:12
Well ya i Was banned last Time...but i Still Will try EXperimenting With it..........:wink:

maybe i Wasn't wise Enough That Time....:tongue:

willful
08.12.09, 22:51
I have been searching around and reading some information about cheating on STMusic, but it's mostly outdated by months, so I would like to know what kind of cheating works in there?
I have only ever used RM and haven't tried any cheating on STMusic.
I read that flashing does not work in there, so with what speeds etc. does RM work?

shoulder
08.12.09, 22:58
I think they old information is still correct.
If a easy to get tracker like STM would have upgraded their scripts I'm pretty sure some user would have been banned and reported it, and as I didn't notice any reports I assume it's still the way it was. :wink2:

willful
08.12.09, 23:10
I think they old information is still correct.
If a easy to get tracker like STM would have upgraded their scripts I'm pretty sure some user would have been banned and reported it, and as I didn't notice any reports I assume it's still the way it was. :wink2:

OK, you've given me the confidence to try RM with mem reader and whatnot :top:

anon
08.12.09, 23:11
I can try things on my fresh STM if you want. Flashing doesn't work but I'm pretty sure anything else should.

willful
08.12.09, 23:21
I can try things on my fresh STM if you want. Flashing doesn't work but I'm pretty sure anything else should.

Thanks a lot, but I'm pretty confident it will be OK now. The worst part is probably finding a torrent with enough seeders/leechers, so I can become one among many.

---------- Post added at 23:21 ---------- Previous post was at 23:16 ----------

The best option seems to be like 110/10 seeders/leechers, and the leechers aren't much active.
Is that risky with a free-to-watch peerlist?

darkk
08.12.09, 23:28
I wanted to try RM , I just hope it's safe there ;)

anon
09.12.09, 01:04
The best option seems to be like 110/10 seeders/leechers, and the leechers aren't much active.
Is that risky with a free-to-watch peerlist?

Just stop before the update... the Waffles method should work.

willful
09.12.09, 17:27
Just stop before the update... the Waffles method should work.

Might be a stupid question, but when I stop it in RM 2 min or so before the update, how long should I then wait before starting to fake again?

anon
09.12.09, 17:28
Just a few minutes. So as to make it look like you rebooted your PC if you didn't have any other STM torrents running.

jockey
09.12.09, 18:03
STM has always less peers...
It will be wise to use less speed while uploading.....

anon
09.12.09, 18:03
Less peers doesn't mean better scripts :wink:

jockey
09.12.09, 18:16
^ Got to agree with that :biggrin:

willful
09.12.09, 18:44
Just a few minutes. So as to make it look like you rebooted your PC if you didn't have any other STM torrents running.

So it's will be suspicious if I have other STM torrents running(just uploading in utorrent) and meanwhile stop and rerun the RM?

anon
09.12.09, 18:45
Not really - I just meant that if you didn't have any other running STM torrents and stopped the one in the RM, you could say you had to reboot your computer in the very unlikely case they ask you about it.

willful
09.12.09, 18:47
Not really - I just meant that if you didn't have any other running STM torrents and stopped the one in the RM, you could say you had to reboot your computer in the very unlikely case they ask you about it.

OK - just making sure :wink:

Empoleon
10.12.09, 06:51
With my experiance with this tracker RM has seemed to be working, including torrents with 0 peers o_0

P.S. With a previous poster saying flashing does not work, that has got me confused, what is the proper definition of this term. Hearing spoofing and flashing led me to believe they are the in the same context.

Drambig
10.12.09, 08:59
Flashing refers to the use of PimpMyRatio, which essentially is a program that allows you to use extremely high speeds (e.g. 1gb/s) for a very small amount of time (e.g. 10 seconds) and then stopping before the tracker updates. Its a tool which is relatively risky, though quite effective in certain sites.

Spoofing is the more general term for all forms of ratio cheating. EDIT read anons post below.

cheatingnoob
10.12.09, 14:14
I have tried using ratiomaster on stmusic. Used show as seeder, and speeds of about 60-80 kbps. I was constantly checking the torrent, and stopped spoofing when the no of peers got lower than 10 on the site. My account was reasonably new, ~one week old. So id say, find a torrent and go for it!

anon
10.12.09, 17:02
Spoofing is the more general term for all forms of ratio cheating.

No, you're wrong. Spoofing is when one real client pretends to be another, except on the case of uTorrent mods, where we call it "emulation".

Faking is cheating. People often use the terms interchangeably even though this isn't correct.

Empoleon
12.12.09, 02:03
Faking is cheating. People often use the terms interchangeably even though this isn't correct.

This is where the confusion arises for me, thanks for sorting that out anon.

I'd say my method of faking is spoofing but since you ruled out using emulation, I suppose I can say I do not spoof only mere fake.

banneduser
13.12.09, 04:29
On STM RM with MR works fine
I have been using it frequently
no issues at all
just correct torrent with MR is a must
have got a nice ratio but its difficult there
as the numbers of peers is generally less on torrents
very few torrents have peers above 50 -100 range

anon
13.12.09, 17:10
I tried RM, but their server is so shaky I could never get it to connect. Had to use Vuze, limit my download to 1kB/s, and set the Speed mode++ fake upload speed to ~1MB/s until I had around 1GB uploaded. The account is still alive.

ooblar
14.12.09, 23:36
I use Extreme Mod 100-200 kB/s continually until I hit 20 GB on a pack that was greater than 5 GB.

Pacha
16.12.09, 09:52
I'm using the Waffles method on RM and works just fine :)

MrCheat
17.01.10, 00:32
hmm I just tried to cheat on here but it would cause a memory leak on RM+MR and never upload. Could this be from overload on server?

anon
17.01.10, 00:33
Same issue with me and RM on STMusic, had to use Vuze and it worked fine, so it's not a server overload.

I took a day off today but will check this tomorrow.

Nokki
24.05.10, 07:52
WM + 1MB working find with me... Can I push it a lil more?

saebrtooth
24.05.10, 11:38
try to increase in steps of 50-100 KBs

Extraterrestrial
24.05.10, 11:44
STmusic is no longer exists , it was merged with supertorrents .
Now , supertorrents is similar to IPtorrents but contains a better music collection.

SBfreak
24.05.10, 11:46
Yes maybe we should rename the thread?

Extraterrestrial
24.05.10, 12:36
or merging it with supertorrents cheating thread :

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12395

saebrtooth
24.05.10, 13:57
Was cheating at STmusic so much different to ST? if they were the same merging would be a great idea.

However if they were different, and since ST has taken over so-called merged with STmusic, the face if the tracker remain ST. Im thinking the scipts have remained ST.

so...
If different, close this thread
If the same, merge this thread with ST

what do mods think?

Nokki
24.05.10, 16:35
Close the thread coz I think this would confuse people...
:)

anon
24.05.10, 17:32
or merging it with supertorrents cheating thread :

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12395

Yeah, the same tips as for ST should apply.