PDA

View Full Version : uTorrent 1.7.5 crashing?

CoreCore
16.11.07, 22:11
Ok guys... I got a weird prob and just wanted to see if anyone else is having this problem.

yesterday uTorrent 1.7.5 & 1.6.1 started to crash on me. Once i load uTorrent and then open up the interface boom, it crashes with no log or any info. just kind of like a auto close. (still debugging).

I have deleted all the settings files & temp files it makes in the uTorrent folder under you user name. (clean install works) but then when i start to customize (changing setting that is when uTorrent will crash). I'm still trying to figuer out if its are certain setting change that is making it crash now.

sys info

Vista Ultimate x64
4GB DDR 3200
AMD duel core 4200+
1 Teri-byte HDD ( 3 hdd tolling)
Have not change any sys settings/new programs.

If anyone has any ideas let me know.

CoreCore
17.11.07, 13:25
ok update, still not figured out why it's crashing but here is the dump file. Finally got it to make it when it crashes. Let me know if anyone can read it and know why uTorrent is not crashing on me.

thanks

DUP files here:
zSHARE - 4602-utorrent.773b.dmp (http://www.zshare.net/download/4966694df7f7de/)

Pickle
18.11.07, 23:29
i will check your dump file but i really wonder why you don't use azureus with 4GB ram, it would be enough for everything.

CoreCore
19.11.07, 15:15
Thanks Pickle. I even restore my sys to an image for 2 weeks ago (when uT was working) and still crashing now. It's very interesting it only does it on configuration change and not if all defaults are left alone.

PS. what program to i use to ream the dump file? i would like to be able to take a look at it also my self and see.

thanks again