PDA

View Full Version : SB-Innovation Tracker Testing Arena

Dark Knight
14.05.09, 19:05
well , this is Just My new idea. Well here in this thread We Would be testing The Various tools(PMR, faze mod , SHU mod , Utorrent mods , RatioMaster , RatioFaker & others) on All Kind of Trackers aiming To become a power User in The fastest amount of Time Without getting Banned.

i.e. we will be testing all the Tools at their EXTREME:shockkk!: searching for the safest way To become a POWER USER in Minimum amount of Time.

Here comes the Good part:cool: ,before testing on The Tracker u Will post Its name here to & ask That if the other users have Invite to That particular Tracker & They are willing to Give it:biggrin:, in case you are banned:baeh:.

*so u dont loose your valuable account:smile:*

[FONT="Garamond"]Well This Thread is mainly aimed at testing of New Trackers
& Some other trackers Which are less talked of:tongue: .

[FONT="Palatino Linotype"]e.g. " hello i m going To test PMR at ExtremeBits.org ,So i Wanted to ask that if Somebody is having an invite & willing to give me If i get Banned. ThanX"

well this thread is for Users who hate to Wait & are impatient Enough To Wait for 1 months in order To become a power user.But also for All d members who wanna gain some new Cheating Experience .

But Still i Would like to add "Cheating madly:stupid: & Hugely & foolishly willl Surely get u banned on any Tracker"
Our main aim is to Find the best possible safest way To Fake the minimum Amount of Data required to become a power User.
[FONT="Georgia"]
[FONT="Verdana"]Well as this is an EXPERIMENTAL thread, So if u Agree with me & want to carry on this concept ,then please support it by just saying/Clicking the Thanks Button(If u really want us carry on & Support us).

And all ur Suggestion and Criticisms are Totally Welecomed via Replies:redface:.

[FONT="Impact"]
if more Than 50 Users said ThanKS to this post in a Week from Now. then We Will carry on this awesome concept.:top:

anon
14.05.09, 20:13
So this is a bit like the Ranklist, except that the aim is to get PU status as fast as possible, and you may ask other users to reserve you an invite in case you're banned?

Remember that you still have to wait those 4-6 weeks from the moment you join the tracker, regardless of ratio and/or uploaded amount.

kelly
14.05.09, 20:41
Good idea :thumbsup:

Well This Thread is mainly aimed at testing of New Trackers
& Some other trackers Which are less talked of .

Why only new trackers, wouldn't be helpful if we could extend it to other trackers(prominent ones). True, that there are separate threads pertaining to a specific tracker & one can always create a thread if he/she wants, but how about channelizing it to a single thread.

Aurion
14.05.09, 20:47
Sounds like a funny idea,but I will personally pass due to the fact that I'm not acquiring any new trackers for a while now as I have all what I need,but I will test on some friends' account or low & mid trackers just for fun :biggrin:

Dynamic
14.05.09, 21:30
Interesting idea but why get to PU? what is the goal for a PU? Invites? I am in the camp that cheats slow and steady as to just get what I need to stay alive on a tracker.

Although, this thread will help new members know which tools to use on which site as to not get banned so I will support it. :top: It should be streamline though so people can at a glance see which tracker to use with which tool...

Manas
14.05.09, 23:19
The PU rule is indeed useless. As anon already mentioned, you'll need a certain time to become PU. You'd better replace the PU thing with a required upload amount.

Otherwise quite interesting thread although I don't think that there will be many volunteers to give invites to banned people.... :wink:

SealLion
15.05.09, 03:42
I hate to be a party-pooper, but what of the person who donates thier invite to a member??

That tracker is cheated upon by the invited member;

invited member gets caught and banned;

inviter gets a warning;

Then what??

I don't know how to vote on this. I'd like to 'thank' Dark Knight, but I don't know if the idea, on an overall basis would work.

It does have strong merit. That's for sure, but I think that I will pass on this meritious idea as well.

sorry, friend. :smile:

Dark Knight
15.05.09, 04:31
Well ,First of all thanKs for Replying.

as said by anon

Remember that you still have to wait those 4-6 weeks from the moment you join the tracker, regardless of ratio and/or uploaded amount.

Well Yes ,but for that period we cant do nothing But wait.:biggrin:

Let me Clarify it a bit more

" we all here have a Huge list of trackers in our bag ,amongst them most of Trackers we Dont Even use, i mean we only use 5-10 main trackers( like SCT,Waffles,TL,RevTT,SCC,what & others) to download some stuff Actually While other remaining trackers are Just there as it is. so This arena is for Those trackers."

Main PURPOSE :
* To Collect more information on How to Cheat on a particular Tracker..
* To become the Power USER or Even more in minimum amount of time.
* To Get the INVITES as soon as Possible & Share them here with other SB-innovation members.
* To be able to access the Power Users Hidden Forum on some sites.

Some Pre-Rules :
* well ,its totally up to you Which Tracker you wanna test , but i Recommend you to
--> choose a low or Mid level tracker you Have ....
--> Choose a tracker you have But no Longer want it or intend to use it.
--> Dont Use it On High level trackers
* Always ask here for invites before testing/faking.

Now , Risk Involved :
[FONT="Book Antiqua"]
well , there is not too much risk invilved in it as we would be tesing it on low level or mid level trackers ,invites to Whom are easily available. Regarding IP ban of the tester ,dont worry Buddies most of These trackers dont use the IP ban method to prevent you from Registering again. (I have tried it myself)

* In case you are banned , your invitee will invite you after atleast Two Weeks after you were banned.as most of sites clear their banlists in a month or so.

Profits :
well This will increase teamwork & faith among the members of Sb-I .Along With us ,Whole Sb-i will move Forward as new & large number of invites Will be offered in 'GIVEAWAY THREAD'. We will Support & help each other to Become a better community.

Well here are some of the Trackers i Wanted to Test ....
* animatoonic.org
* cartoonchaos.org
* Secretcinema
* ScienceHD
* Torrent Damage
* Torrentit.eu
* mma-tracker
* tvtorrents
* Extremebits
* randomBytes ,etc.

anon
15.05.09, 15:01
Well Yes ,but for that period we cant do nothing But wait.

You can of course also download, upload and/or cheat during that period. So technically the lowest amount of time needed to become PU are those 4 weeks.

But this is only for low-level trackers we don't use?

And regarding bans, better change your IP and clear cache and cookies before being reinvited.

shawshankraj
15.05.09, 17:18
This is a very good idea.
I am capable of provide invite to revtt t-d ipt bit-hdtv

mindofthewonderful
15.05.09, 20:56
Nice idea but for some trackers it's a bit difficult to get invites.

I can give information on fairly easy to cheat trackers right now :)
I hope this project to be accepted. Good luck!

Few trackers for example:

Zamunda - NRPG, RM 1.8.1 (PU for a day) I even cheated on torrent without seeders and leechers :D
Pretorians - mRatio 2.1.5 (PU for 5 days) Sticked torrents are good
Demonoid - Don't matter really. Tried with RM 1.8.1

takomania
15.05.09, 22:21
if people are talking about the methods they use to buffer accounts real fast without getting banned, isn't there a greater risk of the tracker admins who read these forums being able to notice people cheating? i mean, the admins who really give a damn might start looking at activity logs of those recently joined who have become power users etc and start clamping down on cheats...

douche99
15.05.09, 22:43
Well yes, but I dont think those low level Trackers will make such an effort...since they are easy to get into. And I think it is on a daily base that they are looking at

might start looking at activity logs of those recently joined who have become power users.
But those "noramal" users who care about the Tracker will get the PU update anyways. I think that wont be a problem.

But I think on trackers like RevTT...those might be a little high imo.

DarkSaint
16.05.09, 00:26
good idea ..we can try at ipt,hdbits.ro .. or some high lvl trackers.

anon
16.05.09, 00:28
I think the main target are lower level ones:

well , there is not too much risk invilved in it as we would be tesing it on low level or mid level trackers ,invites to Whom are easily available

Most likely because even though there are some fantastic giveaways here, it can be hard to get an ScT invite for free after being banned, for example.

--> Dont Use it On High level trackers

takomania
16.05.09, 03:49
considering what's been said, i guess it's a pretty cool idea, but newbies should steer clear of participating in my opinion - just to prevent themselves being banned instantly - with tools such as ratiomaster it's so easy to get huge buffers, but the last thing people want to do is to 'upload' hundreds of gigs of data in during tiny timeslots!

common sense should be the way forwards, as always :wink:

douche99
16.05.09, 11:57
So would a post/activity/longevity restriction be helpful :confused:

anon
16.05.09, 19:04
Restricting replies to this thread? No, that'd be a bit too much. Adding a warning about this thread not being about where you can get PU by flashing upload the fastest should be enough. :smile:

Tinkle
17.05.09, 20:57
i kinda disagree with cheating extensively or what u call achieveing power user stats in short time at low level trackers
the reason for that is if u start extreme cheating at low level trackers beyond a specific limit the trackers will increse their security and more and more trackers will adopt anti cheat scripts
so it will create problems in long run
:smile:

Manas
17.05.09, 21:19
I still like the idea. Will help me with my ranklist for trackers, I guess.
We'll have to work out some patterns though that we'll have trustworthy results.

SealLion
18.05.09, 07:03
I think that its also important to recognize the possible fact that your going to get various results from different people, yes??

Those different results may not necessarily be consistant with other results from other users on that same torrent site.

Different torrents, different number of peers, different tools or client mods used at different settings,....etc...etc....

Dark Knight
20.05.09, 05:25
well , we are loooking for approximate values not Exact details about Everything...Coz if a tool works for one user with Some settings , Then it Will be Working also well for another user with same approXimate settings....

anon
20.05.09, 20:41
Then it Will be Working also well for another user with same approXimate settings....

However, there are some exceptions. For example, jumping as 100% done on a tracker-exclusive torrent will work for someone who has snatched it before, but not for those that haven't.

Also, faking at, say, 200kB/s may be fine for someone whose country/ISP offers such a connection, but not when that isn't the case, if the tracker mods check this. :smile: