PDA

View Full Version : The Saboteur

kazuya
13.05.09, 11:16
# Release: TBA

The best saboteurs are those who remain hidden until the ideal moment to wreak havoc presents itself. The Saboteur, EA and Pandemic's unique take on World War II action, has certainly done a good job abiding by the former half of that statement. We first saw the game just over two years ago, but it's been all quiet on the western front since then. With the 2009 Electronic Entertainment Expo on the horizon, however, EA recently took the time to lift the veil off The Saboteur and give us a look at how things have progressed in the interim.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/saboteur/news.html?sid=6208519&mode=previews

YouTube - The Saboteur

Aurion
14.05.09, 21:14
Heavy Physix core files are being injected into this game which will eventually lead to high resolution & requirements to run such a game smoothly,but honestly I have to admit that details are shown in this version.

alpacino
19.05.09, 08:14
I'm looking forward to this one, seems pretty original. The b&w effect is very interesting, as you progress it gets colored.

yoco
01.10.09, 10:57
YouTube - The Saboteur - Exclusive Countryside Terror Walkthrough Part 1 - TGS 09 - HD
YouTube - The Saboteur - Exclusive Countryside Terror Walkthrough Part 2 - TGS 09 - HD

yoco
06.12.09, 11:48
Review
YouTube - The Saboteur

Rebound
14.12.09, 00:34
I finished the game today and i can say: one of the best games which i've played this year!

Very good story, good gameplay and a lot of fun. :)

kelly
14.01.10, 13:56
I finished the game today and i can say: one of the best games which i've played this year!

Very good story, good gameplay and a lot of fun. :)

I totally agree. :top:

I just finished the game a moment ago and thought of sharing with you guys!

This game is absolutely fantastic!

Story:It has got a great storyline.At the beginning you might think .. " Oh what a crap..same old shoot'em stuff"(that's what i thought) but wait , continue for a while and slowly you will be absorbed without your notice.It's kinda trend setter i guess as far as story is concerned.The basic theme is WW2 , but not like those repetitive COD series!

Gameplay: Gameplay is quite enjoyable, it never lets you get bored. I started yesterday, and played it continuously until i finished. Vehicles ,Guns, Tricks involved in deceiving others are super!

Graphics: This game has got a great graphics. My 8800gt lagged even at high settings at some points. I am not sure whether its the driver issue (195.xx). But nevertheless great graphics, great physics!

OSTs: Oh man i loved the OST's of this game. Fits perfectly at the spot.Takes back to you to the good old 19th century :top:

All in all guys who like Mafia will feel back at home :smile:

Give it a try!

Cheers