PDA

View Full Version : Good application torrent site

KalPenn
09.05.09, 17:33
Can anyone tell me a torrent site where I can get the latest win applications??

splicer
09.05.09, 17:40
I'm not a fan of using BT sites for programs; my computer will get clutterred with loads of installers and cracks, which I will need to keep seeding in uTorrent etc...

Hence I recommend Warez-BB, which is one of the largest, if not the largest, warez communities/boards on the net. Although RS can be a pain, after I have downloaded the file, I can delete it.Sign-ups are contantly open as well. This is for small applications; anything less than 100mB, such as AnyDVD versions, IDM etc

But if it's a large program, like M$ Office, I would say go for a mid to high level BT site. TL has always soughted my needs, when it comes to large appz, over 100mB.

SomeGuy
09.05.09, 18:25
Demonoid
TPB (I found rare stuff there that can't be found anywhere else)

anon
09.05.09, 18:27
I'm not a fan of using BT sites for programs; my computer will get clutterred with loads of installers and cracks, which I will need to keep seeding in uTorrent etc...

TL (and also RevTT; they make a great combo) can be a great place where to get your warez from, and you won't have to keep seeding if you use "don't send completed flag" or a NoComplete uTorrent mod.

@KalPenn: you could also try BitShock's app tracker (http://appz.bitshock.org/signup.php).

shawshankraj
09.05.09, 18:32
TPB where u r able to find nything u want

KalPenn
09.05.09, 19:53
I cannot find latest applications in TL or RevTT which are found in warez-bb. As splicer mentioned TL and RevTT does fulfil my large application needs but I need the latest applications. The only problem with warez-bb is that users upload in rapidshare and I have static ip so rapidshare puts time limitations whenever I download more than 100 mb.

@anon
BitShock's app tracker looks good but seeders are too low. Any more tracker like BitShock's app tracker??

anon
09.05.09, 19:59
@anon
BitShock's app tracker looks good but seeders are too low. Any more tracker like BitShock's app tracker??

There's also AppzUniverse (http://www.appzuniverse.org), but it's closed at the moment - seems to open the first day of every month, though.

kazuya
11.05.09, 21:00
well mininova has latest i think apps:biggrin: i thin some sites like Tl and so put mostly apps that have cracks so if some don't have they don't put it and if you only want appps without crack then any site like softpedia,download.com and so on will do

anon
11.05.09, 21:02
well mininova has latest i think apps:biggrin:

Chances you'll stumble upon a malware-infected torrent are high. I'd recommend you use VerTor (http://www.vertor.com/) to search public torrents.

kazuya
11.05.09, 21:06
Chances you'll stumble upon a malware-infected torrent are high. I'd recommend you use VerTor (http://www.vertor.com/) to search public torrents.

forgot about that:biggrin:,but i always read comments to see if some users have experienced some shit

there are also sites like 9down,nsane.down...that have apps with cracks

takomania
12.05.09, 15:14
warez-bb.org would get my vote - huge forums and people are very vocal if they detect malware in anything...

DarkSaint
16.05.09, 00:31
u can try Viper (http://www.theviperfiles.com)

Se7Ven
16.05.09, 01:15
yeah 9down and myGulli are one of the best site for apps

zdan06
13.07.10, 09:19
Try SUMOtorrent, it is fast and lots of verified files.

Uninvited2611
13.07.10, 12:54
SCC, Torrentvault, digitalhive, scenepalace :d. Scc is your no.1 choice in regards to pretimes

crystal
13.07.10, 14:14
all torrent sites combined cannot come close to warez-bb when it comes to applications .

tokiodrift1
13.07.10, 17:29
Yeah, but they've 50% trojans and viruses.

anon
13.07.10, 18:34
Yeah, but they've 50% trojans and viruses.

Huh? I never got an infected release from Warez-BB... :unsure:

fakeking
13.07.10, 18:46
Nvm anon. He's just hate one click hoster downloading in general, right td1 :tongue:

tokiodrift1
13.07.10, 18:49
Okay I overreacted in that point, maybe not 50%, but there are a lot of'em.
Compared to that, you won't find that much viruses in torrent-releases (apps).
Anyway, you should use a AV-Suite on your PC.

But I agree, warez-bb is the best, there is nothing better than that. :top:

fakeking
13.07.10, 19:03
Anyway, why do you all replying to an old thread (09.05.09 16:33) :eek13:

tokiodrift1
13.07.10, 19:05
is it forbidden to reply on an old thread ?

anon
13.07.10, 19:05
It's frowned upon. But it wasn't you that bumped it, so no worries.

crystal
13.07.10, 22:53
Huh? I never got an infected release from Warez-BB... :unsure:

same here , never got a virus from Warez-bb . maybe just as a precaution , dont download the app if there are no comments yet after the initial post . there are always minimum 2-3 threads you would find for the same app in warez-bb .

tokiodrift1
13.07.10, 23:23
yes that's right, check the knowledge / posts of their TS and also the comments.
That should be a hint.