PDA

View Full Version : KwiClick | Firefox Addon

anon
08.05.09, 18:43
Web browsers are one dimensional. Information can only be presented one page at a time. Although there have been advances like tabbed browsing, users are still confined to the limits of a single webpage. Because of this limitation, time is lost going back and forth, impairing your ability to focus on your task.

KwiClick adds another dimension to the browser by extracting and presenting content within an innovative contextual window; always there when you need it. KwiClick retrieves information from a variety of sources or content types including search engines, videos, images, shopping and reference sites. It detects embedded content from rich media providers on any webpage, and provides tools for further interaction. This can include sharing on social networks, sending to friends, viewing comments, and finding additional related information.

Link (http://www.kwiclick.com/) :thumbsup:

DarkSaint
09.05.09, 00:59
Does this help u to download video off e web u visiting? kinda confused what this does?

anon
09.05.09, 01:05
It lets you do things like searching Google for the highlighted text, watching YouTube videos on a mini-window (a bit like IE8's webslices), looking for maps, etc. without losing your focus on the page you were reading. Supposedly increases your productivity, and can indeed come useful when doing research work.

DarkSaint
09.05.09, 01:07
ohh.. good addon's , let me install now :D but i bet it need lots of memory =x

anon
09.05.09, 01:08
I haven't tested it yet, but I doubt it needs that much resources. And a reviewer has stated he could open several YT mini-windows without any slowdowns at all...