PDA

View Full Version : cheating on trancetraffic

piratepiggy
04.05.09, 11:49
Hey guyz i got a account here a few days back and was wondering what tools work here?? Does ratio-faker or the vuze (latest beta from SB-I) work? I will use the settings which I have been using in bitmetv for a while. Any changes i should make in this aspect coz the main difference b/w my bitmetv acc and tt account is age.. bmtv is old and tt is new..

any help will be appreciated.. thanks :)

fooltoo
04.05.09, 12:29
no, i think you should refrain from using ratio faker. The safest bet - Azureus Extreme Mod.

also , i dont know if you can see the peerlist. If you can , study it for a few days, as to how fast the leechers turn into seeders , and the average swarm speed etc etc. Then you can tweak your fake up and down speed , using Azureus. Remember to use only on newer torrents. Dont fake at all on older torrents. Its a big risk.

Regading using RM with Memory Reader , ask the pros

anon
04.05.09, 15:22
The upload multiplier works for sure:

I've used the shu hacks with a low multi about 2 there in the past and never get any problems. But it's better to limit your real upload to 60 that you don't send to huge upload rates.

Aurion
04.05.09, 19:52
Actually,I did use mRatio over there once,but it didn't update my stats,so I think it's kinda buggy with TT,however,I faced no problems using it.But,I would fairly suggest to stick with Azureus shu hack for it's compatibility with TT when it comes to instantly updating stats.

fooltoo
05.05.09, 05:50
thats a good speak by aurion, but if you can really view the seeds and peers on the torrent page itself, my advice is study it. Takes a few hours maybe, but hell worth the risk

piratepiggy
05.05.09, 06:23
well what i usually do in bitmetv is keep the upload speed in speed++ almost same as my download speed and keep the ratio restriction (if it reaches x ratio then stop fake uploading)..

anon i don't know if using the upload multiplier is going to help me becuase if the upload is 0 no matter what u multiply on it it will still be 0.. any suggestions??

and with regards to studying lol seems like a big job for me.. :biggrin:

fooltoo
05.05.09, 08:14
yes, study is required everywhere, cant help it lol .

and what is your upload speed, and download speed, real ones.

Plus, i think you can also do download reduction, so that your up is always bigger.

anon
05.05.09, 16:15
anon i don't know if using the upload multiplier is going to help me becuase if the upload is 0 no matter what u multiply on it it will still be 0.. any suggestions??

Yes - the upload multiplier works wonders, but when you get to actually upload. If you don't, there's nothing to multiply. :frown:

Plus, i think you can also do download reduction, so that your up is always bigger.

That may work - after all, according user feedback, it does at Waffles, which is two levels higher in the Ranklist than TT. But I'm not 100% sure!

Aurion
05.05.09, 19:22
@fooltoo: If you mean to use the download reduction @ TT,then I don't recommend it at all since it's painfully obvious that most members there use their home connections to seed back (not quite low speeds compared with other trackers,but still figures below 1MB/s are used) on which risk would be increasingly higher every time you pick a popular torrent.

shoulder
05.05.09, 19:29
Also, if TT has a permanent snatchlist, which I don't know if they have, it could be dangerous.

If a Mod/Admin is looking at it he may be confused why you're always downloading only, for example, 80% of each torrent. :wink2:

Aurion
05.05.09, 19:33
Honestly,I don't know if they have that for staffing purposes or not,but as I'm concerned about individually snatched torrents,every single torrent over there have its fixed peers list in order to notice who's connected.

shoulder
05.05.09, 19:38
I mean the snatchlist in your profile.

Some tracker have one which shows all details of every single torrent you ever downloaded, like for example download amount, upload amount, announces, ... .

anon
05.05.09, 20:04
@Aurion: you can check what shoulder is saying by going to your TL profile and checking the "Full Down/Up List".

StealthLeecher
05.05.09, 20:10
@shoulder
I cant see snach list at TT

anon
05.05.09, 22:43
Pick a popular torrent and do well. :top:

fooltoo
06.05.09, 05:17
well, if you can see the peerlist ( no of seeders and no of leechers) in each torrent, then use the shu mod and see the average swarm speed to cheat on it . Popular torrents will have swarm speeds of 90Kbps up on an avg, so keep your up amounts at about 75-80 on Shu mod , and it would work well.

Aurion
06.05.09, 15:14
Actually popular torrents on TT would have average speeds greater than 90KB/s,sometimes certain torrents hit 300KB/s as most of the uppers there have fat pipes.But when it comes to faking back,I would recommend keeping limits upto 70~100KB/s.

fooltoo
06.05.09, 16:39
Actually popular torrents on TT would have average speeds greater than 90KB/s,sometimes certain torrents hit 300KB/s as most of the uppers there have fat pipes.But when it comes to faking back,I would recommend keeping limits upto 70~100KB/s.

just as i said. Trance releases are no so big. DOwnload the torrent and get some megabytes upped with that speeds.

piratepiggy
13.05.09, 09:16
Ok an update..
well not really..
I am not using the acc and hoping to trade it in a few days or weeks..
to risky to cheat here IMHO :)

anon
13.05.09, 18:19
Did you actually try anything? :biggrin:

piratepiggy
18.05.09, 16:41
no i didn't try anything... :(

i know i am a wuss... but the thing is if i got caught the acc will link me to all trackers...

anon
18.05.09, 17:12
Using a different username, e-mail address and IP than in other trackers should be enough to "isolate" TT from them, or do you mean you got inside it through other trackers' PU forums?

mindofthewonderful
19.05.09, 11:28
but the thing is if i got caught the acc will link me to all trackers...

BTW I don't think they rely on this. I don't have any memories someone to been banned from other site because of cheating at TT

piratepiggy
19.05.09, 13:10
you got inside it through other trackers' PU forums?

heh

:biggrin::wink:

anon
19.05.09, 14:20
I don't have any memories someone to been banned from other site because of cheating at TT

That necessarily doesn't mean they don't share info. Better don't take the risk :smile:

mangathala2002
03.09.09, 05:51
Does TT have freeleech torrents?

shoulder
03.09.09, 13:28
Yes, it does.

Aurion
05.09.09, 17:07
Yeah they have hand picked ones selected by Admins only but most of them comes in FLAC,Packs & rare releases.

jacksbi
13.02.10, 16:12
did anyone tried mratio there recently and with what speeds will it work if u used it?

Aurion
13.02.10, 16:45
mRatio worked there with quite slow speeds since peers vanish fast to turn to seeds, still the best tool over there is the ShuHack with speeds not bigger than 60KB/s.

anon
13.02.10, 16:49
mRatio worked there

How long ago did you try it? It's possible that admins are aware of its bugged emulations by now.

vvtwx
13.02.10, 19:55
May i dare ask - waffles method?

Aurion
14.02.10, 16:11
How long ago did you try it? It's possible that admins are aware of its bugged emulations by now.

Used it for 2 months straight without no problems, but that was 1 year ago, so yeah, it's probably compromised right now because honestly I didn't use it recently, I just use ShuHack.

Joshua
17.02.10, 22:50
does ratiomaster with memory reader work at TT....has it been tried anytime soon....is an upload speed of 40-50 kB/s safe to upload good torrents at?

shoulder
17.02.10, 22:55
Yes, the RM with Memory Reader works, can't say anything about speeds though.

Joshua
17.02.10, 23:13
how would u decide which speeds are most appropriate.?

or does this mean that its not safe to fake at TT with ratiomaster..?

anon
17.02.10, 23:14
RM itself is always safe to use. Can't tell you about speeds either since I'm not at TT, but a good advice would be to only fake in popular torrents, specially when it comes to download.

SBcheater
17.02.10, 23:16
does ratiomaster with memory reader work at TT....has it been tried anytime soon....is an upload speed of 40-50 kB/s safe to upload good torrents at?

Yes RM works at at TT, ofcourse when used with Mem reader, I have tested UT's 1.8.5 emulation and successfully faked Ups speeds below 1.25 Mbps you will have to decide download speeds according to the swarm speed or by looking at their peerlist. (this test was carried out during their recent freeleech session on Christmas season)

Leechers become seeders at TT just like in SCC , therefore you will have to whatever you want within two or three announces , following is the latest snapshot of torrents which may give you an idea how fast leech activity dies on TT.

http://i46.tinypic.com/119tgqt.jpg

therefore first have a look at the peerlist, and then take you step for example wait look at the following peerlist which is before torrents first annouce time.

http://i46.tinypic.com/65nbyw.jpg

wait for the torrent to atleast announce once so that you may have an idea what are the up and down speeds of other client and set your speeds according the speeds that appear in the peerlist.

Never try to fake speeds on torrents with "Zero" traffic i.e. torrents with partial seeders or no leechers.

this is how things are done on TT, and for the guy who asked wether waffles method work on TT, YES IT WORKS Perfectly.

Joshua
17.02.10, 23:27
thank u very much bro!..i really appreciate ur effort to help me out...

i think u have pretty much summed it up for me...i will try it out the way u say!

jacksbi
26.02.10, 18:27
will utorrent spoof work on tt as i want to use it

kostas13
09.04.10, 10:38
i want to say that rm with memory reader at speeds 40-5 k/s worked fine for me there...

MoS
09.04.10, 11:46
mRatio works there like a piece of cake and you may use crazy speeds no problem.
I used there 900+ kb/s upload and no problems happened.

But to keep safe -If you can't live without TT- try to use 70-80 Kb/s

And don't forget to enjoy :wink:

anon
09.04.10, 13:33
mRatio works there like a piece of cake and you may use crazy speeds no problem.

One would think they have scripts similar or identical to the ones ScT had, given djGrrr has been staff at both sites, and thus can detect mRatio's different numwant. Apparently not.

Instab
09.04.10, 20:59
I used there 900+ kb/s upload and no problems happened.

hehe, 900KB is far from crazy :lol:
but thanks for the confirmation :top:

CindyVer
09.04.10, 21:07
One would think they have scripts similar or identical to the ones ScT had, given djGrrr has been staff at both sites, and thus can detect mRatio's different numwant. Apparently not.

DJGrr was indeed staff at ScT, but trust me he was staff in name only. Why do you think Sct v2 was announced for so long without ever being implemented.

There's staff and 'staff'. Some are active and some perform in the background or some just earned their title in the past and keep passive for the rest of the time.

ErRor
08.12.10, 16:13
i tried waffles method with RM with memory reader
torrent <<42 seeders>> <<27 leechers>> upload speed 1mb download speed 4mb
been three days,still alive :D

Instab
11.12.10, 02:53
i tried waffles method with RM with memory reader
torrent <<42 seeders>> <<27 leechers>> upload speed 1mb download speed 4mb
been three days,still alive :D

as long as you blend in you should be fine. many servers there so high speeds shouldn't be a problem. just have a quick look at the peerlist first to see what's going on. leechers become seeders quickly, too

krouch15
09.01.11, 15:30
ratio faker/greedy torrent works here?

Pliplo
10.01.11, 17:58
Try it. xD

Instab
10.01.11, 18:58
ratio faker/greedy torrent works here?

see my post above yours

Extraterrestrial
10.04.11, 10:01
Does WM work on torrents with partial seeders which are appearing as leechers?

Instab
10.04.11, 16:44
Dös WM work on torrents with partial seeders which are appearing as leechers?

brand new torrents should be fine otherwise i would avoid high speeds on old torrents of course.
also no need for WM there. they have a large number of server users and no speeds are shown in the snatchlist

Imacheater
16.04.11, 07:24
A bump for the thread
Seems like TT sucks ball so I need cheating to make a little buffer for myself :|
0day release are leeched very fast, so any tips for cheating. Maybe use WM ?

Resurrection
16.04.11, 07:30
A bump for the thread
Seems like TT sucks ball so I need cheating to make a little buffer for myself :|
0day release are leeched very fast, so any tips for cheating. Maybe use WM ?

What's wrong with Instab's advice?He's such a nice person.Don't you like him?

brand new torrents should be fine otherwise i would avoid high speeds on old torrents of course.
also no need for WM there.

as long as you blend in you should be fine. many servers there so high speeds shouldn't be a problem. just have a quick look at the peerlist first to see what's going on. leechers become seeders quickly, too

Imacheater
16.04.11, 16:44
What's wrong with Instab's advice?He's such a nice person.Don't you like him?

Just because I'm careful. AFAIK, TT is a level 6 tracker on the anti-cheating scripts, same as Waffles.fm. Also, this tracker is nice and it's invite is hard to get, so I dont wanna lost my acc in there.

anon
17.04.11, 03:16
Seems like TT sucks ball

Thankfully they're one of the few sites that keeps delacct.php :happy:

Just because I'm careful.

I'd say the advice is very reliable seeing where it comes from, but if you want to go slow and steady, by all means do it.

No, I'm not being sarcastic - if you want to be careful, that's OK.

Imacheater
17.04.11, 14:46
Ew, typo :P
I mean TT sucks ball when they do not have so many freeleech so seeding won't be easy

Extraterrestrial
17.04.11, 15:30
on the contrary, TT freeleeches last for weeks when they decide to have one.

Instab
18.04.11, 06:34
Ew, typo :P
I mean TT sucks ball when they do not have so many freeleech so seeding won't be easy

on the contrary, TT freeleeches last for weeks when they decide to have one.

both is trü actually :P
i would also like them to have freeleech on packs or so

The Shutter
03.08.11, 11:01
any updates in here?

Großmutter
03.08.11, 11:38
wafflesmethode works,or stop before update!

WTF
03.08.11, 13:31
it's freeleech now and there are many leechers so i think it's easy to cheat now, you can put high speed but just take care of the peerlist :D

The Shutter
03.08.11, 13:32
wafflesmethode works,or stop before update!

speed ? does it work on old torrent cause most new torrents are 40 or 50mb :)

WTF
03.08.11, 13:36
speed ? does it work on old torrent cause most new torrents are 40 or 50mb :)

Why do you chose old torrents when there are many fresh torrents with a decent peers, huh? Sometimes there are pack uploading and you can chose to cheat, safely.
Look at the peerlist and you will find the speed you need :P

mizo
04.08.11, 01:01
Why do you chose old torrents when there are many fresh torrents with a decent peers, huh? Sometimes there are pack uploading and you can chose to cheat, safely.
Look at the peerlist and you will find the speed you need :P

because most torrents are not bigger than 100MB and all the peers moving quickly to be seeders so it's hard to cheat to new torrents there
except if it's a pack[COLOR="Silver"]

WTF
04.08.11, 03:43
because most torrents are not bigger than 100MB and all the peers moving quickly to be seeders so it's hard to cheat to new torrents there
except if it's a pack

So...let wait until having some big torrents uploaded, why do you chose to cheat on small torrents, it take u many times, worry to be catched and it don't give you a good buffer. And therefore, my advise is refresh the browse pages frequently and pick some busy torrents with big size. You know, they are celebrating birthday so many fresh torrents was uploaded, u just need to chose torrents have size over-100MB and cheat it. And u should refresh the peerlist to see when you can finished the torrents. Let pick packs right after it was uploaded and you will build a large buffer easily. Last, i don't think staff there care much about cheating so no risky, just don't be much greedy then it's fine :D

mizo
04.08.11, 04:02
So...let wait until having some big torrents uploaded, why do you chose to cheat on small torrents, it take u many times, worry to be catched and it don't give you a good buffer. And therefore, my advise is refresh the browse pages frequently and pick some busy torrents with big size. You know, they are celebrating birthday so many fresh torrents was uploaded, u just need to chose torrents have size over-100MB and cheat it. And u should refresh the peerlist to see when you can finished the torrents. Let pick packs right after it was uploaded and you will build a large buffer easily. Last, i don't think staff there care much about cheating so no risky, just don't be much greedy then it's fine :D

i know all of that
the only way to cheat there is to cheat in a pack torrent just like SCC
because the 2 trackers are same in seeders
they all have seedboxes but SCC is more different because it's general tracker

WTF
04.08.11, 04:34
For now, it's freeleech and you can cheat on >100MB torrents not only packs, dont try to reach 1:1 ratio if it's not neccessary. Using free time to play this tracker :P

mizo
04.08.11, 04:50
For now, it's freeleech and you can cheat on >100MB torrents not only packs, dont try to reach 1:1 ratio if it's not neccessary. Using free time to play this tracker :P

it's also hard to cheat on torrents less than 1GB
they are moving quickly to be seeders even when i refresh the page i found a new torrent uploaded and has like 2 leechers and 7 seeders :D

WTF
04.08.11, 05:08
it's also hard to cheat on torrents less than 1GB
they are moving quickly to be seeders even when i refresh the page i found a new torrent uploaded and has like 2 leechers and 7 seeders :D
100MB will take more times to complete than 40 or 50 MB so you also should see how long is it alive? I think uploader bandwith is around 1MBps so u will have few minutes to do that...

mizo
04.08.11, 13:29
100MB will take more times to complete than 40 or 50 MB so you also should see how long is it alive? I think uploader bandwith is around 1MBps so u will have few minutes to do that...

if you have an account there you would know what i'm talking about
the speeds there are very high
i saw one has 44MB/s speed
and most of them have an average speed 15MB/s so it's nearly impossible to cheat to small torrents smaller than 1GB

anon
05.08.11, 04:18
What's all the fuss about? Didn't someone use Waffles method with 10MB/s on a random torrent there and got away with it? :unsure:

WTF
05.08.11, 06:17
if you have an account there you would know what i'm talking about
the speeds there are very high
i saw one has 44MB/s speed
and most of them have an average speed 15MB/s so it's nearly impossible to cheat to small torrents smaller than 1GB
No, i know there are many user with very high speed but i'm talking about uploaders. Their upload speed is not high, you can check it. New torrents take at least 1 minute to complete seeding (higher size, longer time), it is not like SCC - they use l33t seedbox at all but in TT, uploader almost use their home connection to upload.

THC
05.08.11, 08:16
What's all the fuss about? Didn't someone use Waffles method with 10MB/s on a random torrent there and got away with it? :unsure:

No, I flashed with 50 MB/s and till now no problems ;)

mizo
05.08.11, 16:07
No, i know there are many user with very high speed but i'm talking about uploaders. Their upload speed is not high, you can check it. New torrents take at least 1 minute to complete seeding (higher size, longer time), it is not like SCC - they use l33t seedbox at all but in TT, uploader almost use their home connection to upload.

the uploaders have very high speed too
the average i think is 3 or 4MB/s

---------- Post added at 16:07 ---------- Previous post was at 16:03 ----------

got banned when cheating with 150KB/s :)

Gapo
05.08.11, 17:17
More details please? What tool, torrent, how old account, etc.

Instab
05.08.11, 17:17

what kind of torrent? how old? how many leechers? ... you get the idea :P

EDIT: beat me to it Gapo

mizo
05.08.11, 17:25
Pack torrent
i used MR
leechers were about 13 or 15 and 40 seeders

Instab
05.08.11, 17:27
Pack torrent
i used MR

and the age?

Gapo
05.08.11, 17:31
and the age?

of the torrent and account, I presume. That would be helpful for all of us :gwink:

The Shutter
05.08.11, 17:34
Pack torrent
i used MR

did you watch the peerlist ?

WTF
05.08.11, 18:49
@mizo: When did you get banned ? Just or in the past ?
And i think he choose an old torrent with partial seeder and that make him being detected.

anon
05.08.11, 21:18
I'd like to stab mizo with another question... was it Waffles method or "regular" cheating?

mizo
05.08.11, 23:10
i used regular cheating
the age of the torrent was 1 day i think and the account was 10 weeks old
and i've seen the peerlist and i used an average speed of all users downloading that torrent
i guess i have been disabled because i wasn't near the PC when i cheating so i didn't watch the speeds changing

The Shutter
05.08.11, 23:36
i used regular cheating
the age of the torrent was 1 day i think and the account was 10 weeks old
and i've seen the peerlist and i used an average speed of all users downloading that torrent
i guess i have been disabled because i wasn't near the PC when i cheating so i didn't watch the speeds changing

you should've used wm , i used it with speed > 1mb/s on new torrents.

mizo
05.08.11, 23:42
you should've used wm , i used it with speed > 1mb/s on new torrents.

i used WM in the first but i figured that there is no use for it
i read that in this topic so i tried it and got banned :frown:

Instab
06.08.11, 07:51
the torrent was 1 day ... i've seen the peerlist and i used an average speed of all users downloading that torrent

and that was the error.
after one day nobody is downloading anymore. the valüs you see are only shadows of the past.

i used WM in the first but i figured that there is no use for it
i read that in this topic so i tried it and got banned :frown:

don't blame this topic. see above.

mizo
06.08.11, 15:03
don't blame this topic. see above.

i don't blame the topic
i just wanted to try to cheat there because i didn't do it before

Y008
11.11.11, 21:40
guys,can I cheat on torrents whose size are more than 20gb?

THC
11.11.11, 22:08
guys,can I cheat on torrents whose size are more than 20gb?

Why not? I did that myself.

Großmutter
11.11.11, 22:18
that's are the best

dinobot
06.08.12, 14:09
Hi guys, i'm using rm net 0.42 with utorrent on trancetraffic it's uploaded correct but the warning about low ratio (!) mark is still on the place and can't get off, so please help me, maybe bug in the tracker, or is detected me to cheat or must use some other else ? Can you recommend somthing else that worked please guys :smile:

anon
06.08.12, 19:09
Hi guys, i'm using rm net 0.42

That's old. Use RM 1.9.1.

I think the low ratio warning goes away after a day. If you had been caught you'd be banned already.

dinobot
07.08.12, 00:10
Just caught me on TT so rm 1.9.1 is detected just to know others :smile: :disabledbig7ly:

Guys watch out TT is detected rm maybe updates, or maybe they;re reading this forum too who knows

Instab
07.08.12, 10:29
Just caught me on TT so rm 1.9.1 is detected

before suspecting rm would you tell us what you did there?

dinobot
07.08.12, 14:04
Pick up torrent with many leechers, simulated speed up to 100 -150 KB/s not more, and the get me busted, interesting that is that torrent has number one of leechers 23, but the get me busted and disable.
p.s. Very strange sometime i run rm there my process of windows-- exploer.exe is crashed never happend , so i think they re using some new script, so watch out guys,
So anyone any suggestions what shall we do with trancetraffic guys?
:cheat:

THC
07.08.12, 16:39
Pick up torrent with many leechers, simulated speed up to 100 -150 KB/s not more, and the get me busted, interesting that is that torrent has number one of leechers 23, but the get me busted and disable.
p.s. Very strange sometime i run rm there my process of windows-- exploer.exe is crashed never happend , so i think they re using some new script, so watch out guys,
So anyone any suggestions what shall we do with trancetraffic guys?
:cheat:

Have you used memory reader? Jumped as a seeder? You should have flashed/used WM because I bet those leechers were partial seeders.

anon
07.08.12, 19:48
p.s. Very strange sometime i run rm there my process of windows-- exploer.exe is crashed never happend , so i think they re using some new script, so watch out guys

I would understand this reasoning if RM had crashed, but how could their scripts crash a program that wasn't communicating with the tracker?

dinobot
07.08.12, 20:16
Yep You re right, just new scripts in tt

Instab
08.08.12, 02:58
I would understand this reasoning if RM had crashed, but how could their scripts crash a program that wasn't communicating with the tracker?

Yep You re right, just new scripts in tt

no you got anon wrong. a cheat detection script can't crash your rm because there is no connection. rm only sends the announce.

how old was the torrent you've used? what settings did you use for rm?

dinobot
08.08.12, 10:56
The torrent was with most seed/leechers (freeleech) , i can't afford to download normal torrent because my ratio was very low. I use setting for between 100-150KB/s no more with memory reader turn on.

Instab
08.08.12, 14:11
The torrent was with most seed/leechers (freeleech) , i can't afford to download normal torrent because my ratio was very low. I use setting for between 100-150KB/s no more with memory reader turn on.

how old was the torrent? which client file did you use? was the real client exactly the same version as the client file?

dinobot
08.08.12, 15:23
Torrent was 2 weeks old, utorrent 2.0.4, yes the real client match with reader on rm. And they caught me:disabledbig7ly:

wtfaidh
27.08.12, 22:58
WM works
used utorrent emu, and speeds lower than 1.25mb/s as some1 here told to do
also used memory reader

Instab
28.08.12, 05:37
Torrent was 2 weeks old
that was the problem. TT is a fast tracker with many servers. if you wanna cheat there it's only safe within the first minutes of a new torrent

Leecher123
30.12.14, 16:20
Any new update on what tool or method to use on TT? got burned a while ago by using userenity

coolio256
26.05.15, 15:35
I´ve used RatioMasterPlus with very slow speeds, completed 0%, Upload-speed: 8-24 kb/s

(if you´re client is closed e.g. utorrent, you needn´t the memory reader)

Don´t know if you can use higher speeds.

Lucius
26.05.15, 18:15
I´ve used RatioMasterPlus with very slow speeds, completed 0%, Upload-speed: 8-24 kb/s

(if you´re client is closed e.g. utorrent, you needn´t the memory reader)

Don´t know if you can use higher speeds.

RatioMaster plus is generating a very valid uTorrent peerid , that means you're not forced to use the memory reader if you haven't the utorrent open. That's in general not just about uTorrent. Any program.
Happy cheating :top:

coolio256
04.06.15, 01:13
I have used Waffles Method, forgot to stop the torrent before the update, appears at the tracker above-average Uploadspeed and my account is still alive (a few weeks old).
So TT staff members don´t check peerlists, right?

bulletproof2k
25.10.23, 10:18
Hi, how do I contact their support team?

anon
25.10.23, 10:57
Apparently these are the current details for their IRC support channel.

irc.p2p-network.net
#TranceTraffic.Help