PDA

View Full Version : Pirates crack X-Men Origins : Wolverine DRM (PC)

anon
03.05.09, 19:13
First of all we are 1-2 days late with this article - extremely sorry about that. While pirates from all around the world were waiting for a working crack for Chronicles of Riddick : Assault on Dark Athena, scene group RELOADED have released a cracked version of X-Men Origins : Wolverine. It's an action adventure game based on the hit movie of the same name. I have had the time to play X-Men Origins : Wolverine for about 3 hours and I'm genuinely surprised at how good it is, specially given that it's a movie based game (which usually suck balls).

FILEnetworks Blog: Pirates crack X-Men Origins : Wolverine DRM (PC) (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/05/pirates-crack-x-men-origins-wolverine.html)

dunkendonuts
03.05.09, 19:28
There is no way to keep pirates from cracking games and shit, we will always find a way to win.

anon
03.05.09, 19:32
You're right. Nothing is uncrackable :cool:

morgan
03.05.09, 19:36
While pirates from all around the world were waiting for a working crack for Chronicles of Riddick : Assault on Dark Athena,

so what about this is there any crack for it i just want to try and test this game:biggrin:

anon
03.05.09, 19:38
The Riddick game? I think there isn't a crack yet. Have seen some forum threads with people offering cash for a working one... :eek:

dunkendonuts
03.05.09, 19:49
Just like the sony psp 3000, that isn't hacked yet, the only way people have gotten modded games to play is by modding the thing... But why would you want to destroy a perfectly good psp.?

morgan
03.05.09, 22:57
The Riddick game? I think there isn't a crack yet. Have seen some forum threads with people offering cash for a working one... :eek:

looks like today is my lucky day
i found the crack in GFT so here is the link

gft/details.php?id=127094

i didnt try it yet but i will as soon as i finished from downloading X-men Origins

splicer
03.05.09, 23:11
I believe there is one that works. From info I've found on Warez-BB, "darkc0der" cracked that Chronicles of Riddick game, but requires an update to version 1.01. Would provide RS links but not allowed. TL's upload of the GOW release has a fair few comments concerning the crack as well.

alpacino
04.05.09, 03:33
Humn, is this game any good? Anyone played it? Anyway, everything is crackable, props to game companies who are abondoning useless game protections like starforce, securerom, etc, because:

- I read it's expensible for developers;
- It shits the experience for many owners of legit copies due to several hardware issues;
- It eventually gets cracked;

yoco
04.05.09, 09:42
I'm still waiting for reloaded to crack Dark Athena :tongue:

anon
04.05.09, 15:43
- It shits the experience for many owners of legit copies due to several hardware issues;

A scratch on the disc and you could no longer be able to play the game. Also, if the CD isn't at hand, you have to expend extra time looking for it before actually playing... this makes a lot of legitimate consumers simply use NoCD cracks.

alpacino
04.05.09, 17:35
Take a look at this video, see how this guy is pissed off at securerom, and also check out his games library.

mt4BpnfAN-o

slikrapid
04.05.09, 17:35
afaik the only 'working' 'crack' is released by darc0der, you can read more on

http://www.rlslog.net/the-chronicles-of-riddick-assault-on-dark-athena-crackonly-iapula/

but as it is with his previous work so does this 'crack' need manual tweaking to make it work, so i would recommend to wait for a real crack from a legitimate group like reloaded because their approach is to completely rebuild the code so all you need is to apply the crack without any further tweaks (user friendly - the way to do it properly) :top:

as for the noCD (DVD) patches, these should have been adopted by the gaming industry a long time ago, because there is really no need to constantly use (and wear out) the dvd drive while playing :stupid:

alpacino
04.05.09, 20:26
Now it got serious:

E3r1uob-stg

It's indeed unforgivable what game companies are doing to legit owners. :stupid:

slikrapid
04.05.09, 22:12
nice one al, it was a bit difficult to read and concentrate on the subs only :rolleyes: