PDA

View Full Version : Ong Bak 2 - How Was It?

shawshankraj
03.05.09, 02:48
Did you like that movie? What did you think about it?

Se7Ven
03.05.09, 02:49
great fights and technicks man but ilike the first more then te second one:top:

Dynamic
03.05.09, 03:02
The fight scenes are just amazing! I enjoyed them both. It is just refreshing to see him do all his own stuns like Jackie Chan does.

Good movie only thing bad is the dub...lol

DarkSaint
03.05.09, 06:35
actally e first ong bak is nicer then the 2nd movie, even fight scene story line etc is way better then the 2nd.

my 2 cents :P

Snitlev
03.05.09, 10:44
that's best figther movie at long time and the acctor Tony Jaa is a very good figther and I Think he is the same typ as per Bruce Lee...

and onk Bak is low Budget Produktion;

best regards

kazuya
03.05.09, 11:05
First Ong Bak is better.fights were more realistic,in second movie 80% of punches and kicks are just silly.There were no power in this punches.And how he breaks arm and that,i mean i could gave him my arm and he could play all day with it.
In fight only a couple of punches and kicks are handy and strong,with all other silly acrobatics you just don't have power and you lose time,ok on stupid guys you can do that,It's not technic important,only right timing,so you can use one punch always but it's just timing important.

And this Tony Jaa has 62 KG,hmm my boxing bag has more and i can break it so i don't know even if he blocks attacks what use of it:smokin:

anon
03.05.09, 18:41
Moved (Inquire Around -> Entertainment).