╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Original Mod by:

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:
+ More No Report Options

+ Perfect Spoof 0.7 by ghostfucker (with LTEP fix)

+ Updated core to Azureus 4.2.0.3_B17

Installation:
1. Download and install Azureus (if this is a Beta/CVS update, download the latest NON BETA release) (Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)).
2. Extract the RAR using WinRAR (WinRAR archiver, a powerful tool to process RAR and ZIP files (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\Azureus (C:\Program Files\Azureus) and overwrite ALL files.
3. Go to the install directory. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) and after that rename Azureus2_x.x.x.x_xxx.jar file to Azureus2.jar
4. Run Azureus and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to version 6 (Java SE Downloads (http://java.sun.com/javase/downloads/index.jsp)).
2. You have removed the Azureus folder in %PROGRAMFILES% (C:\Program Files\Azureus).
3. You have removed the Azureus folder in %APPDATA% (The folder may be hidden).
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\Azureus for XP
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Azureus for Vista
4. Reinstalled Azureus using the package from Azureus : Java BitTorrent Client - Download (http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php)
5. Re-applied the hack from the downloaded RAR.

Warning: Performing steps 2 and 3 will wipe your torrent list and Azureus settings.

Enjoy!

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Password:

aDFnR62yim28KCuDp5nq86mLYGyOHAfXoaHZc2rFUK47FijQx6

hitman
01.05.09, 22:45
Important

Only for uTorrent spoof

if you use the uTorrent spoof please set this option in the hack menu to improve the security

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3459

Oscar
03.05.09, 01:06
Nice one,

thanks for the update. Ill give this a shot, the last beta did funky things and I had to force shutdown system, and run maintenance tasks.....

OS X 10.5.6 Intel
:top:

SBfreak
03.05.09, 01:52
No restriction because the damned seba already got his hands on it?:mad2:

anon
03.05.09, 01:53
the damned seba already got his hands on it?

So it is :mad:

Dynamic
03.05.09, 02:06
As long as this is open to downloads I think Seba will get his hands on it. :mad2:

I wonder if there is a way SB-I can benefit from this like he is on his site. :confused2:

thedude
03.05.09, 04:55
Hi // I saw once that there's a way to get Vuze Extreme Mod to work on MAC OSX.

I did search in here but can't find out any info.

any help or point in the right direction its very appreciated !

thanks

hitman
03.05.09, 06:08
Hi // I saw once that there's a way to get Vuze Extreme Mod to work on MAC OSX.

I did search in here but can't find out any info.

any help or point in the right direction its very appreciated !

thanks

try this

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=3730

dunkendonuts
03.05.09, 23:00
I'm having problems with the vuze hack not working, (splash screen doesn't show). I followed all the directions, and after it stops dl'ing it doesn't seed. o.o

anon
03.05.09, 23:02
If you have already tried what hitman said about "show the splash screen on startup" and the splash selection in the SB-I Hack settings and it still doesn't work, do a clean install.

And what do you mean "it doesn't seed"? That the torrent stops?

dunkendonuts
03.05.09, 23:08
When the torrent is done dl'ing it doesn't connect to the tracker to seed, I can't see any peers.

anon
03.05.09, 23:45
I can't see any peers.

Have you tried a clean install?

If you have scrape enabled and Azureus shows "Peers: 0 (0)" it means there aren't indeed any.

DarkSaint
04.05.09, 01:58
i do have e same problem, i cant see any peers or seeders in ST but rest of the tracker i can see them..

anon
04.05.09, 02:00
What spoof are you using? Is scrape enabled?

Grambo
04.05.09, 02:15
I have the same problem on some torrents. With bt spoof.
They are blue. The trackers show several peers.

DarkSaint
04.05.09, 03:13
What spoof are you using? Is scrape enabled?

Ghostfucker, Vuze . umm where's scape option lol

anon
04.05.09, 16:45

Encryption settings?

yes, thats a known issue...
some clients* use a newer lte-protocol, but azureus has still the old implementation and can't understand some encrypted messages.
-> if you have the encryption enabled and use a client with the new protocol e.g. ut 1.8.1, azureus wont be able to connect to other clients, which have the new ltep implementation too.

- bittorrent 6.1.0, 6.1.1, 6.1.2
- deluge all versions
- halite 0.3.0.1, 0.3.0.2, 0.3.1.0, 0.3.1.1
- utorrent 1.8.0, 1.8.1

umm where's scape option lol

Tools -> Options -> Tracker -> Client.

hojotrance
04.05.09, 22:56
anyone else having problems when torrent finishes and begins to seed, tracker shows that it's 97%(don't remember exactly the prosent, but close to 100%) and then in a few minutes, tracker shows that it's also 100% done and seeding? the leeching torrent is like a ghost.. i use bt spoof

anon
04.05.09, 22:57
The delay should be normal, but you mean the torrent is shown twice? Both as 97 and 100% done?

hojotrance
04.05.09, 23:04
The delay should be normal, but you mean the torrent is shown twice? Both as 97 and 100% done?

yep! 2 torrents.. it's happened in quite a few sites..

anon
04.05.09, 23:05
Can you check if it happens with another spoof? It's important to know this.

hojotrance
04.05.09, 23:27
i tried with deluge.. when it began seeding, tracker shows it's leeching.. i waited about 20 min the cheched again the tracker and still shows as leech.. then i manually updated to tracker, it shows as seeding.. strange problem:frown:

anonftw
04.05.09, 23:28

This same thing has happened to me on TBDEV sites using an older Azureus version spoof. It does generally sort itself out in my experience. I never said anything because it was just from an overloaded client. :wink:

DarkSaint
05.05.09, 01:18
yes my scape is enabled.

Grambo
05.05.09, 02:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grambo

Encryption settings?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostfucker View Post
yes, thats a known issue...
some clients* use a newer lte-protocol, but azureus has still the old implementation and can't understand some encrypted messages.
-> if you have the encryption enabled and use a client with the new protocol e.g. ut 1.8.1, azureus wont be able to connect to other clients, which have the new ltep implementation too.

- bittorrent 6.1.0, 6.1.1, 6.1.2
- deluge all versions
- halite 0.3.0.1, 0.3.0.2, 0.3.1.0, 0.3.1.1
- utorrent 1.8.0, 1.8.1

It's rc4 with allowing unencrypted connections.
Bittornado is not on the list.

mega
05.05.09, 06:42
I'm running Ubuntu and I've managed to get mod 4.2.0.3 running, but torrents are forever stuck in "Waiting..." and I cannot see info pages when I double click on them. I can't seem to find a solution despite considerable effort. Any ideas as to what might be wrong?

(I've also tried many older versions hoping it was only a problem with the current release.)

hojotrance
05.05.09, 08:33
This same thing has happened to me on TBDEV sites using an older Azureus version spoof. It does generally sort itself out in my experience. I never said anything because it was just from an overloaded client. :wink:

what do you mean by overloaded client?

anonftw
05.05.09, 08:45
what do you mean by overloaded client?

It seems that this usually happens to me when I am running the Vuze extreme mod emulating an early version azureus. I had always assumed it was because I was running to many torrents and thus causing a strain on the framework of the java code during processor cycles. I would see 67-97 % Complete in the snatch list as well as 100 % complete on a different line, both with my username. The source of the preoblem could be different, but I made the assumption that I was "stressing" the client too much by running too many torrents at the same time and certain trackers recieving buggy annouces. I hope this helps some ? But you may have found something else. If so, give us some more details to pass to the coders. They need to check this out. Thanks and good luck. :wink:

alpacino
05.05.09, 08:55
what do you mean by overloaded client?I guess he meant a client full of running torrents leeching/seeding. Azureus can be easily overloaded, given the fact it already is memory hungry :biggrin:

hojotrance
05.05.09, 09:22
It seems that this usually happens to me when I am running the Vuze extreme mod emulating an early version azureus. I had always assumed it was because I was running to many torrents and thus causing a strain on the framework of the java code during processor cycles. I would see 67-97 % Complete in the snatch list as well as 100 % complete on a different line, both with my username. The source of the preoblem could be different, but I made the assumption that I was "stressing" the client too much by running too many torrents at the same time and certain trackers recieving buggy annouces. I hope this helps some ? But you may have found something else. If so, give us some more details to pass to the coders. They need to check this out. Thanks and good luck. :wink:

i did a full reinstall of azureus and tried with only one torrentand used the bt spoof.. still the same thing :frown:

anonftw
05.05.09, 09:30
I'm sorry I can't help you anymore at the moment. I f you read Grambo's post he thinks that it might being caused by an encryption proplem, I wish I coud help more, but some one will get you through this ! It's gonna be cool. This is just out of my current knowledge of the mod.

HELP US !

hojotrance
05.05.09, 16:11
i downloaded a torrent with real utorrent.. utorrent didn't have any problems.. when it began seeding, tracker shows it's seeding..

x0rax
05.05.09, 18:08
Nice one,

thanks for the update. Ill give this a shot, the last beta did funky things and I had to force shutdown system, and run maintenance tasks.....

OS X 10.5.6 Intel
:top:

no problems here, same system.

anon
05.05.09, 19:17
It's rc4 with allowing unencrypted connections.
Bittornado is not on the list.

If you haven't already done so, try a clean install - uninstall Vuze, delete the %appdata%\Azureus folder, download and reinstall the official Vuze 4.2.0.2, and apply the Hack.

I'm running Ubuntu and I've managed to get mod 4.2.0.3 running, but torrents are forever stuck in "Waiting..." and I cannot see info pages when I double click on them. I can't seem to find a solution despite considerable effort. Any ideas as to what might be wrong?

Is SWT.jar in the same folder as Azureus2.jar?

It seems that this usually happens to me when I am running the Vuze extreme mod emulating an early version azureus.

I think it also happened to me when I added 100+ STB torrents with the "show as seeder" option enabled, so it's most likely an official Azureus issue, or my PC simply unable to take the resource hit :tongue:

i did a full reinstall of azureus and tried with only one torrentand used the bt spoof.. still the same thing :frown:

Can you try using the uTorrent spoof with a Custom ID?

i downloaded a torrent with real utorrent.. utorrent didn't have any problems.. when it began seeding, tracker shows it's seeding..

uTorrent is a totally different client :biggrin:

hojotrance
05.05.09, 22:12
Can you try using the uTorrent spoof with a Custom ID?

can you post the guide for that.. i tried to search for post how to find 1.8.1 vesion peed_id, but i didn't find that :smile:

anon
05.05.09, 22:14
You can get an uTorrent peer_id with the RM's memory reader, or using a packet sniffer. Remember you have to enter the part of the ID that's after the first 10 bytes. For example, let's assume you want to spoof uTorrent 1.8.1, and the real ID is

-UT1810-_1t%a0%03%cf%83%87D%29%d73

You should enter

t%a0%03%cf%83%87D%29%d73

in the custom ID field. (Of course don't use the peer_id in this post).

Also, %xx's count as a single byte. For example, take the following ID from uTorrent 1.6.1:

-UT1610-%ea%81%f0u%1f%16uSH5%c3%2c

%ea%81 are two bytes and not six, since they're percent-encoded. So in that case you should only enter %f0u%1f%16uSH5%c3%2c in the custom ID field.

hojotrance
05.05.09, 22:40
custom_id didn't work either :frown: any other solution?

anon
05.05.09, 22:43
Can you check if it happens without ghostfucker's spoof enabled? If it doesn't, we could know it's a glitch in his spoof...

What specific trackers are you having this issue on?

hojotrance
05.05.09, 23:39
Can you check if it happens without ghostfucker's spoof enabled? If it doesn't, we could know it's a glitch in his spoof...

What specific trackers are you having this issue on?

it worked without ghostfucker's spoof! i have tried on many trackers(TB,TL etc...)

and i noticed when using bt spoof, if torrent began seeding and in a few minutes i manually update to the tracker, then tracker shows it correct(100% and seeding)

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 01:23
I'm running into some issues here..

Problem's with splash screen not showing in azureus...
Not being able to connect to peers while seeding (how do I know if I'm connected)
Torrents don't show up in the snatch list when I dl them, and it doesn't update my stats
it shows me as a seeder but I'm not connected to any peers nor distributing the fake upload

anon
06.05.09, 01:25
Did you try a clean install as I said in post #12?

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 01:33
hmmm, I just dl'ed the file and installed over the original one, should I just completely uninstall it?

anon
06.05.09, 01:34
Yes - completely uninstall Vuze, and delete the %programfiles%\Vuze and %appdata%\Azureus directories.

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 01:43
So just to be clear, is copying all the files to the vuze directory the same as using winrar or 7zip to extract them to the same directory?

anon
06.05.09, 01:45
Yes.

Remember you need to rename the JARs as described in step 3 of the installation procedure after that:

3. Go to the install directory. It is important to delete or make a backup of the old Azureus2.jar (Azureus2.jar.bak) and after that rename Azureus2_x.x.x.x_xxx.jar file to Azureus2.jar

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 01:49
alright, I uninstalled azureus and deleted the associated directories, I'm gonna do a clean install and then copy the files to the "vuze" directory, afterwords I'm going to delete the azureus2.jar file and rename the hacked file to azureus2.jar and the splash screen and everything should work correctly, yes?

anon
06.05.09, 01:52
I'm gonna do a clean install and then copy the files to the "vuze" directory

Better use the official Vuze installer (http://cache2.vuze.com/files/Vuze_Installer.exe).

afterwords I'm going to delete the azureus2.jar file and rename the hacked file to azureus2.jar and the splash screen and everything should work correctly, yes?

Yes. :top:

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 02:01
Before I run the program, I just want you to know I copied everything in the 'sbi-hack' folder and copied it into the vuze directory under c:/program files/vuze, and overwrote all the files listed in that directory with the hacked ones, now it should work right?

anon
06.05.09, 02:03
It's better if you use the installer I linked to to recreate the %programfiles%\Vuze directory.

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 02:08
But it should work either way correct? I used the original package from vuze and the hack that you guys provided, so I should have no more problems with this?

anon
06.05.09, 02:10
I used the original package from vuze and the hack that you guys provided, so I should have no more problems with this?

Yes, there shouldn't be any issues.

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 02:15
Alright, vuze loaded up fine, still having problems with the splash screen not showing (makes me think I'm getting the same results), you said there was away to do this anon, I tried to chose it in the hacked menu but it still doesn't show, I can preview it, but it won't show when I actually start vuze.

anon
06.05.09, 02:18
Is Tools -> Interface -> Start -> "Show splash screen" ticked? :confused:

Check the other things that weren't working before...

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 02:26
Well I go to tools, all I can see is options there is no interface or start category, I went into options and didn't see start under interface, I do not see anything under what you are describing... Now I'm confused, I'm using xp by the way.

anon
06.05.09, 02:28
Try switching to the classic UI: press the "UI" button in the top right of the window, select "Classic Interface" and restart Azureus when needed.

mega
06.05.09, 02:30
The original swt.jar is in the same folder, /usr/share/vuze. Any ideas?

anon
06.05.09, 02:34
These JARs should also be in the same directory:

commons-cli.jar
ghostfucker_utils.jar
log4j.jar

I'm not a Linux expert, but there are two methods to use the Hack on Linux in our FAQ & Tutorials section, you could try following them from the beginning. :smile:

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 02:40
Here is the screenshot of azureus
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6106/48467043.png Can you please point to the area where I can change the view, mine isn't highlighted so I can't change it.

anon
06.05.09, 02:44
The UI switcher button doesn't appear in your Vuze UI... have a look at this (http://azureuswiki.com/index.php/The_Azureus_Experience#How_to_change_it).

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 02:49
So is there a reason mine doesn't do that? Did I do something wrong? Also, do I have to do everything over, re-install vuse, switch to general ui, and copy the crack?

mega
06.05.09, 04:28
Thanks anon. I put every file in the /usr/share/vuze directory and its now working. I guess I should have tried that to begin with! Thanks for the help!

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 04:38
I got the mod working, is there a way to fake upload even if you don't connect to peers?

fooltoo
06.05.09, 04:45
not really dunkendonuts, its not the way the this mod uploads without connecting to peers, otherwise this would be more of a cheating client that can be easily viewed by the admins and such

alpacino
06.05.09, 04:49
Yes, there is. On the "fake report options", then "Stop increasing fake upload when..." change both values to 0.

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 05:00
So should it look something like this?
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/192/28034078.png
And can you tell me where I can change my fake upload, so I can upload when I'm not connecting to peers.

alpacino
06.05.09, 05:33
From up to down, in the 3rd line, change ... connected to less than ___ from 1 to 0, and peer/seed ratio lower than ___ from 10% to 0. This should work but remember you are turning safety off by using this trick. :top:

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 05:38
Is there a way to use ratio master w/ memory reader and the shu-mod on azureus at the same time, since they are the same torrent as long as I limit the fake upload to 0 or something?

alpacino
06.05.09, 05:57
NO, never have the same torrent file active on more than 1 client or a client + tool, you will get banned.

If I understood what you want. Do this: download your torrent normally from Vuze, when it finishes, stop or delete the torrent in Vuze (don't pause), then open RM, load this torrent in question and memory read Vuze, then fake seed from RM. Remember to pick a good torrent to fake on. If the torrent you downloaded from Vuze has 0 peers on it (check the tracker site too), then don't fake upload it, just let it active in Vuze for the sake of avoiding hit n run (in case your tracker hates 'em). If you need credit in your tracker pick a torrent full of leechers and cheat on it. Using RM correctly is the key here, don't forget to memory read.

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 06:03
Does the 100% Done thing work? Can I dl without it logging or counting against my ratio?

alpacino
06.05.09, 06:17
Yes, it works OK. It will be like you already have the file and are only seeding. Using with user uploaded files is dangerous.

anonftw
06.05.09, 06:28
Does the 100% Done thing work? Can I dl without it logging or counting against my ratio?

Also, pleast note - You will show in as a seeder on the site but as a peer to others, so It is not 100 % safe.

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 06:41
ok, I assume this is only safe on torrents that have a high ass number of seeders, so I guess I should only use it then, thanks for the tip.

alpacino
06.05.09, 07:36
High number of seeders AND leechers.

mirrormask
06.05.09, 11:35
about the custom id for utorrent.
it's very easy to screw this up, so it would be very welcome if someone could code a tool that translates the rm memoryreader data into vuze custom id data.

:wink:

fooltoo
06.05.09, 12:01
that could be too much of an ask mirrormask, essentially that would mean an RM reader within Vuze, which I think wouldnt be too resourceful

mirrormask
06.05.09, 12:15
that could be too much of an ask mirrormask, essentially that would mean an RM reader within Vuze, which I think wouldnt be too resourceful

that's not what i'm talking about.
i would like to have a standalone tool, that converts rm memoryreader data into vuze custom utorrent id data.

alpacino
06.05.09, 12:42
It's not too hard mate, take the result from RM and count 10 forwards considering anything with %?? as 1 and not 3
Take this example from a previous post by anon:

-UT1610-%ea%81%f0u%1f%16uSH5%c3%2c

Always count values like the underlined ones as 3, not 1, so the bold red text is waht you want.
Also, anon could correct me if I'm wrong but you can count backwards too, so it may be an added security measure not to get this value wrongly :top:

anon
06.05.09, 23:22
Also, anon could correct me if I'm wrong but you can count backwards too, so it may be an added security measure not to get this value wrongly :top:

That could work, but it may make it easier to screw up with %xx's :tongue:

Grambo
07.05.09, 02:57
I've reinstalled and upgraded Vuze and the hack. Doing a it cleanly.
No change about it not connecting to all peers (or anyone at all).

anon
07.05.09, 02:59
What tracker are you testing it on? Try a public torrent (http://torrent.ubuntu.com:6969/file?info_hash=3%82%0D%B6%DD%5EY%28%D2%3B%C8%11%BB %AC/J%E9L%B8%82)...

Grambo
07.05.09, 04:20
torrent doesn't exist there
I use Rockbox a lot. problem there too. with some torrents
The worst problem is on NB and TIK. These have almost no connection after finishing dl, but all my trackers have torrents with high seeds and leechs and still loses all leechs after dl is finished.

kazuya
07.05.09, 14:41
Why are there under spoof option for Deluge not newer versions,like currently 1.1.x, there are only 1.0.x versions?

cilalex
07.05.09, 17:58
can i use this mod under Ubuntu 9.04 ?

shoulder
07.05.09, 18:06
I don't know for sure but I think it should work.

Here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-i-installed-shu-mod-linux-3673/) we have an HowTo for installing it on Linux. :top:

anon
07.05.09, 18:35
torrent doesn't exist there

Go here (http://torrent.ubuntu.com:6969/), look for the "ubuntu-8.10-desktop-i386" ISO, and click on the link.

Why are there under spoof option for Deluge not newer versions,like currently 1.1.x

Because ghostfucker hasn't coded an spoof for them yet. But a lot of people use old Deluge versions, so you should be fine.

kazuya
07.05.09, 19:34
i have some problem,on some torrents download stats aren't right,like torrent size was 9GB and under downloaded is only 7GB under tracker stats:confused2:Can maybe server downtime cause this?

anon
07.05.09, 19:35
Yes, if you close your client while the tracker's down some download and upload won't be counted.

SomeGuy
07.05.09, 21:16
Hey guys, check this out
Vuze Extreme had been working flawlessly so far, until I ran up onto something
I tried for the first time today to use Vuze Extreme to replace mRatio.
So I downloaded some torrent, unselected everything in it, used the speed mode ++ in it, and I checked the No Upload option anyways although I think it does not matter as I do not have anything to upload.
Well, what happens is that I would be connecting to peers here and there for a few seconds, which is understandable as they shouldn't stay connecting to me for a long time since I have nothing to upload.
The real coup de grace happens with the tracker update rate. Because I cannot keep peers or seeders being connected to me, Vuze does the tracker updating every 3-4 minutes!
I think behavior such as this could lead to the tracker being bombarded and me ending up making people suspicious that I am cheating.
Could you please do something about that for one of the next updates? I was lucky that I ticked the column of Next Tracker Access to be shown in the seeding section, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed.
I know trackers, when all is going well, want you to refresh every 15-30 minutes, so updating every 3 to 4 minutes for 10 hours isn't fun.
Something I noticed too is that there is a countdown in the NTA, and that it stopped whenever I connect to a peer, but continues where it left off as soon as they go their way which happens in a matter of seconds. So it might be 3:50 and then stay like that for a few seconds until the peers are disconnected, and then continue to 3:40 etc etc and when it reaches 0:30 seconds, it will keep on counting down even with peers present and connected.
Thanks people, love you all :P

anon
07.05.09, 21:18
So I downloaded some torrent, unselected everything in it, used the speed mode ++ in it, and I checked the No Upload option anyways although I think it does not matter as I do not have anything to upload.

Did you tick "show as seeder"? Otherwise, it's pointless to do that.

hojotrance
07.05.09, 23:07
i was watching the console and when torrent finishes and begins seeding, it sends this:

{tracker} Tracker Announcer is Requesting: **************(tracker adress and passkey)&info_hash=%AAT%97Q%40%9A%A9uf%10%AB%1Ekz%5C%FCd%C9 %C2%8B&peer_id=T03I-----yYVPDcnADS2&supportcrypto=1&port=55182&uploaded=69299444&downloaded=180009436&left=262144&no_peer_id=1&compact=1&event=completed&key=Q29e9p; | Torrent: '********.asf'

tracker shows that it leeching...

when i force update the torrent it sends this:

{tracker} Tracker Announcer is Requesting: *************(tracker adress and passkey)&info_hash=%AAT%97Q%40%9A%A9uf%10%AB%1Ekz%5C%FCd%C9 %C2%8B&peer_id=T03I-----yYVPDcnADS2&supportcrypto=1&port=55182&uploaded=112457886&downloaded=179904371&left=0&no_peer_id=1&compact=1&key=Q29e9p; | Torrent: '********.asf'

now the tracker shows it seeding..

do you see anything wrong? i was thinking about the first announces &left=262144 part and in the second announce its &left=0 ??

and i used bittornado spoof..

anon
07.05.09, 23:09
Yes, you're right - the client should send &left=0 in the first announce (when you begin seeding), rather than the second one.

Thanks for the captures, it should help fix this bug. :top:

hojotrance
07.05.09, 23:19
Yes, you're right - the client should send &left=0 in the first announce (when you begin seeding), rather than the second one.

Thanks for the captures, it should help fix this bug. :top:

glad i could help! :smile:

hitman
07.05.09, 23:47
it should be checked if this happen if the spoof is deactivated

anon
07.05.09, 23:48
He's mentioned that the issue doesn't happen when ghostfucker's spoof is deactivated:

it worked without ghostfucker's spoof!

SomeGuy
08.05.09, 00:36
Did you tick "show as seeder"? Otherwise, it's pointless to do that.

Yes, I downloaded three torrents, in two of them I selected show as a seeder, the third one I had to not click it because there is only one seeder. When there are less than 3 seeders and you are a part of them, you get tracker credit, I handled myself, don't worry :biggrin:

What I can report from this is that with or without show as a seeder, Vuze reconnects to the tracker to update every 4 minutes on seeded torrents where I downloaded nothing.
This wouldn't be very obvious unless you select to show the column of Next Tracker Access

anon
08.05.09, 00:40
What spoof are you using? I have just tried spoofing uTorrent 1.6.1 to test that, and the update interval was 30 minites.

ghostfucker
08.05.09, 00:54
i think he uses azureus, coz i have the intervall hardcoded to 1800sec. for all my spoofs (except of azureus)

and the 3min. are ok, that depends on the peers, e.g. if you are connected to 0/0 seeds/leechs azureus reduces automatically the inteval to 60sec.!

SomeGuy
08.05.09, 01:07
i think he uses azureus, coz i have the intervall hardcoded to 1800sec. for all my spoofs (except of azureus)

Yes ghostfucker, I am indeed using Azureus. I am not using any spoof, so what I am using is false 4.0.0.4.

and the 3min. are ok, that depends on the peers, e.g. if you are connected to 0/0 seeds/leechs azureus reduces automatically the inteval to 60sec.!

Well, because I am doing this to fake upload without downloading anything (a la mRatio), all other clients of course will not stay connected for me for way too long. I was paying attention now, and it drops frequently to 60 sec. I'll try using another spoof than Azureus to get back the 1800sec hardcoded interval. I can't leave it the whole night doing this :top:

bompus
08.05.09, 08:51
is anyone else having issues with -some- torrents starting without the mod options enabled. They are enabled in the main config, but on some torrents I was seeing them as not being enabled and had to go back in and enable them for each torrent. It does it completely randomly. Some torrents have the options for the mod enabled per torrent and others have everything disabled.

alpacino
08.05.09, 10:35
The per torrent config always inherit what it's configured in general options under sbi hack tab.Take a look at it, see if it matches.
Also if you recently changed the general options, new added torrents will inherit these configs.

kirikou
09.05.09, 12:12
Thank you for this, no news of a new Perfect Spoof ?

shoulder
09.05.09, 12:23
This version still uses the old Perfect Spoof.

You still need to fix the uT Perfect Spoof, have a look at this post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/vuze-extreme-mod-sb-innovation-4-2-0-3_b17_ddj-beta-11425/#post90360).

bbb18
09.05.09, 15:05
Well, my always Red NAT status seems to be completely gone and fixed! :top:
Everything is working perfectly! (at least for me, of course) :klatsch_3:

anon
09.05.09, 18:39
no news of a new Perfect Spoof ?

Not for this version, but PS 0.8 is available in the latest CVS-based (post-restricted) Hack.

IC3M4N
09.05.09, 22:46
how can I do mine uplaod faken if I 10 kb/s give the 100kb/s on tracker to be indicated? do not find I or laugh too blond

anon
09.05.09, 22:50
What do you mean? If your english isn't very good better read this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f20/tutorial-azureus-shu-mod-richtig-f-r-anti-leech-tracker-alt-konfigurieren-445/) tutorial. :smile:

ghostfucker
10.05.09, 00:42
how can I do mine uplaod faken if I 10 kb/s give the 100kb/s on tracker to be indicated? do not find I or laugh too blond

du darfst auch auf deutsch fragen, wenn es dir lieber ist ;-)

RUBBER
10.05.09, 03:25
hello

well i am using azureus shoo mod and his the best but i have one small problem :confused2:

i start to donwload one big file and have 5 peers and 9 seeders [ i see this on azureus ] in to the tracker it said have 10 seeders and 9 leechers also after 1 or 2 hours the peers and the seeders disaper some of them

mi question his why can i conect to all of him and why i am lossing peers and the seeders

:confused2:

IC3M4N
10.05.09, 10:18
du darfst auch auf deutsch fragen, wenn es dir lieber ist ;-)

moin!

na dann mach ich das och ma gleich^^

also wie kann ich bei Vuze Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 4.2.0.3 es so einstellen das ich wenn ich real 10 kb/s gebe aber auf den tracker 100kb/s angezeigt werden? weil würde auch gern umsteigen aber komm net so recht klar mit vuze^^ hatte zwar das tut von anons link genuzt aber find nicht die richtigen einstellungen, utorrent is da irgendwie besser!

hitman
10.05.09, 14:09
jetzt versteht man die frage auch richtig :biggrin:

Fake upload "Geschwindigkeits-Ratio Modus ++" aktivieren
dort "füge den reelen upload zum gefakten aktivieren
bei geschwindigkeits zwischen:........den fake upload intervall eintragen z.b. von 50 - 85 kb

dein reelen upload steuerst du ganz normal unter konfiguration, Übertragung

anon
10.05.09, 19:05
i start to donwload one big file and have 5 peers and 9 seeders [ i see this on azureus ] in to the tracker it said have 10 seeders and 9 leechers also after 1 or 2 hours the peers and the seeders disaper some of them

mi question his why can i conect to all of him and why i am lossing peers and the seeders

What are your SB-I Hack settings? Also, do you have scrape enabled? BitMeTV has so much seedboxes that they could snatch the torrent and seed 1:1 before your client tries to contact them, which would explain that they "disappear".

IC3M4N
10.05.09, 19:17
jetzt versteht man die frage auch richtig :biggrin:

danke schön,gibs keine möglichkeit einen festen werd zu faken!weil das mit reellen und gefakten einstellen is ja bissle umständlich!:icon_angry[1]:

hitman
10.05.09, 19:22
danke schön,gibs keine möglichkeit einen festen werd zu faken!weil das mit reellen und gefakten einstellen is ja bissle umständlich!:icon_angry[1]:

was meinst du mit fest? du kannst die einstellungen immer jeweils für die torrent vornehmen die du gerade downloadest oder für alle torrents

RUBBER
11.05.09, 02:02
What are your SB-I Hack settings? Also, do you have scrape enabled? BitMeTV has so much seedboxes that they could snatch the torrent and seed 1:1 before your client tries to contact them, which would explain that they "disappear".

speed mode ++

scrape enabled :rolleyes: may be i don´t know how can i see that :confused:

also the file has 40 gb blu ray :biggrin:

they disappear coz whend i start to donwload i am almoust connect too all [ ~10 ] peers and seeders but after 1 hour i am only connect [~ 7 or 8 ]

i am guessing but some ipfilter or something like that has blocking me :rolling_eyes:

ghostfucker
11.05.09, 02:02

meinst du nen stinknormalen multi?
das ist die unterste option...wenn du einen komplett festen multi willst, dann musst du einfach in beide felder das selbe schreiben.

anon
11.05.09, 02:06
scrape enabled :rolleyes: may be i don´t know how can i see that :confused:

Tools -> Options -> Tracker -> Client.

they disappear coz whend i start to donwload i am almoust connect too all [ ~10 ] peers and seeders but after 1 hour i am only connect [~ 7 or 8 ]

Not connecting to all of them is normal:

All the seed's available connections are legitimately in use by other peers (that is, the seed is limiting itself to serving N peers and there are already N of them).

RUBBER
11.05.09, 02:19
his this way http://g.imagehost.org/0829/1234556666666.jpg

:wink:

anon
11.05.09, 17:39
Looks OK. Your "problem" is most likely caused by what I mentioned above, then. You shouldn't worry. :smile:

LegitCheater
11.05.09, 22:29
Would it be a bad idea to download stuff of a tracker with having things like "100% done" on, in order to download stuff without having it impact your ratio?

More specifically torrents with 0 leechers, where you would be the only one downloading. Or would that set off a flag?

hojotrance
11.05.09, 22:38
have you found any solution for the bittornado spoof problem? :smile: or is it just me with this problem :biggrin:

anon
11.05.09, 23:08
Would it be a bad idea to download stuff of a tracker with having things like "100% done" on, in order to download stuff without having it impact your ratio?

More specifically torrents with 0 leechers, where you would be the only one downloading. Or would that set off a flag?

1. using 100% done on the wrong torrent can get you banned. Remember this:

It's relatively safe if you:

have readied a link to other tracker/place where the exact same release can be downloaded,
let some time pass between the torrent is available at the tracker and you load it with this trick (even if it's available somewhere else, you can't have downloaded a, say, 14GB game in five minutes),
use it with big swarms with lots of seeds and peers (unless you really have the content and haven't enabled no-upload) - because if the release's torrent has only 1 seeder and you jump on it with this trick, everyone will wonder why they can't download from you,
and most of all, do it sparingly. It's possible for an honest user to do this too, but not all the time.

I think it's possible for trackers to detect it, but even if they do, you should be safe if again, have a link to another tracker/site where the exact same thing can be grabbed (read the release's name twice and check if it's the same), follow all the above tips, and are careful. :thumbsup:

Better buffer up on a well-leeched torrent (if possible, check the peerlist and make sure those leechers aren't partial seeders) with Speed mode++. Check others' experiences for that particular tracker!

2. using 100% done on torrents without leechers will render you unable to download - when you're a seeder (the option shows you as such), the tracker will only return leechers' IP addresses to you, and if there aren't any...

have you found any solution for the bittornado spoof problem? :smile: or is it just me with this problem :biggrin:

No, it isn't just you. We're working on it :wink:

kabster
12.05.09, 11:37
Hello,

I like to adress an possible Vuze or /and VuzeMod issue !?

I have noticed Az Uses/eats up all my "4GB DDRII 667Mhz " memmory up to 90%+ no less!!?

Now, i have applied some neat memory tweaks like ditching plugins, using command lines in shortcuts, tweaking Cache in AZ etc...

Now it has been reduced from 90%+ to arround 70%+ after a couple days running non-stop :biggrin:

My question is as follow, is 70%+ memory consumption acceptable ?

Iam talking about only 1 torrent currently downloading , but its an HUGE TORRENT from arround 130 GigaByte :biggrin:

Maybe that explains it...

My comp specs are:

Athlon 64 x2 5000@6000mhz Brisbane (black edition)
Corsair DDRII 667Mhz (Dual Channel :biggrin:)
Harddisk HITACHI 320 GB SATA2 16MB cache (only for Dual os and Work partion not download)
HarDdisk Maxtor Diamond 22 PATA / 300 Gib (Dedicated Download partition :biggrin:)
Vista x64 sp1 ---> soon sp2 i hope (allot of memory and space tweaks from wot ive read)

Thanks in advance,

regards,

kabster,

kazuya
12.05.09, 16:40
I have noticed Az Uses/eats up all my "4GB DDRII 667Mhz " memmory up to 90%+ no less!!?

i don't know how is that possible:confused2: i have 2gb RAM and i running 2 torrents now and memory use is up to 48%, 946MB of 2000MB on vista.Vuze uses now around 100 MB,have IP filter turned on

kabster
12.05.09, 17:16
i don't know how is that possible:confused2: i have 2gb RAM and i running 2 torrents now and memory use is up to 48%, 946MB of 2000MB on vista.Vuze uses now around 100 MB,have IP filter turned on

I dont know it either anymore, but those are the facts!! I especially checked other processes running in the background.... But the few 3rd party processes i use is neglectable and dont seem to have an memory leak!

Well now, iam running az for an half day by now and the memory usage doesnt get any higher then 49 - 50%. But i have disabled and/or uninstalled near all optionall plugins :stupid:

On top of that, today i have upgraded my 4x1GB DDR 667Mhz dimm memory modules whit 2x2GB DDRII 800 pc6400 Dimm modules also running in DUAL CHANNEL :biggrin:

kazyua,

Try and download an VERY BIG file like 50 - 100 GB torrent if you can. And check your memory for me if you like and report back. Usually the memory raises slowly but surely , and after an couple of hours you should have a memory consumption of like 65 - 75% at least!!
That happend to me! But from the looks now everything stays at an acceptable level!
AZ has an workset of 110MB currently... Before it wos like an workset of 180 - 190 MB !!?

regards,
kabster,

anon
12.05.09, 19:18
70+% memory usage with 4GB isn't normal at all. :eek: Azureus has never used more than 100MB (without the heapsize tweak) for me. (I have 1.5GB, 3x512)

You mention having tuned the disk cache, but what's its current size? Higher values could increase the comsumption like this, specially with huge torrents.

Something you could try when Azu eats almost all your RAM is running Advanced Process Manipulation (google it), right click ...\Azureus.exe and click "use less memory". This should nudge it to reduce its usage, at least for a few minutes.

And I disabled all plugins as well. :biggrin: Only use mlDHT very ocassionally, when I download public torrents.

kabster
12.05.09, 20:44
70+% memory usage with 4GB isn't normal at all. :eek: Azureus has never used more than 100MB (without the heapsize tweak) for me. (I have 1.5GB, 3x512)

You mention having tuned the disk cache, but what's its current size? Higher values could increase the comsumption like this, specially with huge torrents.

Something you could try when Azu eats almost all your RAM is running Advanced Process Manipulation (google it), right click ...Azureus.exe and click "use less memory". This should nudge it to reduce its usage, at least for a few minutes.

And I disabled all plugins as well. :biggrin: Only use mlDHT very ocassionally, when I download public torrents.

Yo anon,

Well, At startup (after restart for example) windows uses 25 - 26% to begin whit. From the min i start up Az the percentage encreases whit 10 - 11% . I guess this increase is for the Program alone to function !

So , at that time iam at 37 - 38% .. Now iam at 59% again :confused:

Let me illustrate it whit some screenshots!

regards,
kab,

anon
12.05.09, 20:54
Strange, Azureus shouldn't use 110MB of RAM if you're applying the heapsize tweak. :confused:

Can you try the APM trick I mentioned and see by how much the used physical memory % goes down?

kabster
13.05.09, 00:33
Strange, Azureus shouldn't use 110MB of RAM if you're applying the heapsize tweak. :confused:

Can you try the APM trick I mentioned and see by how much the used physical memory % goes down?

I have tried out APM. Right from the start i get an message saying something about: systems advance memory interval updater has been disabled (processxp window):confused:. I have looked this up and couldnt find anything usefull about that message !?

but apm started anyway and runs. However, i couldnt find a way to tweak AZ its memory consumption whitin apm ... I hadnt that option you were refering to anon!!

Anyway, ill try and use another similar application to do wot you suggested.

Perhaps Advance Task Manager Will do the trick!! But its beyond me why no one else seems to have this kind of problem !? Maybe a x64 issue ... again :rolleyes:

Wot i have done aswell, is to re-enable Superfetch.. I noticed in services.msc i have disabled that feature because of disk activity using superfetch at random times . And i didnt like that because when i burn dvd/cd's i like to use my HD its maximum performance and i dont want anything else to enterfeer causing my hd to drop performance you see. Thats why i disabled superfetch back then..

But i dont think superfetch doesnt help much either, i see az its memory usage has raised to 100+ MB again !!?

kab,

anon
13.05.09, 00:44
Get this (files.brothersoft.com/security/miscellaneous/apm.zip) version, after that you should see this menu when right-clicking C:\...\Azureus.exe:

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3576/uselessmemory.gif

And I'd keep Superfetch disabled, it does nothing apart from keeping your HDD spinning all the time as you said.

kabster
13.05.09, 01:13
Get this (files.brothersoft.com/security/miscellaneous/apm.zip) version, after that you should see this menu when right-clicking C:...Azureus.exe:

image (http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3576/uselessmemory.gif)

And I'd keep Superfetch disabled, it does nothing apart from keeping your HDD spinning all the time as you said.

LOL i should have know i got myself the wrong app :tongue:

NOw i see its AP"manipulation" and not AP"management" hehe ! Big difference in file size aswell :top:.

Well, anon it seems the 2 are playing along nicely for now.. I ran apm and tweaked az process , but for some reason Apm didnt responded anymore and i had to kill apm :wink2:. But from the looks of it AZ its memory cosumption isnt as high anymore even whitout apm running in the background! Az private Work set is 45MB :wink2: currently.. But then again Work set is like 54mb!? wot is more important "private work area" over anything else!?
I guess apm isnt needed once i tweaked az too !

But do i need apm everytime i startup az then :frown: ?

Ill soon find out anyway... But anon, wot does this means ?
AZ mem leak bug perhaps ...? Or java bug for that matter since the -J-xmx64m command line didnt helped out much either!!?

Thanks anon,

cheers,
kab,

anon
13.05.09, 01:30
It's the working set (i.e. total memory usage) that matters. You don't need to keep APM running, just use this tweak and then close it. :smile:

Maybe you're tired of hearing this after your priority menu problem, but can you try a clean install? :biggrin:

Same goes for the JRE. Azureus shouldn't use more than 70MB of RAM with the heapsize shortcut.

kabster
13.05.09, 02:31
It's the working set (i.e. total memory usage) that matters. You don't need to keep APM running, just use this tweak and then close it. :smile:

Maybe you're tired of hearing this after your priority menu problem, but can you try a clean install? :biggrin:

Same goes for the JRE. Azureus shouldn't use more than 70MB of RAM with the heapsize shortcut.

Workset right, i expected as much but wosnt sure. Ill keep an close eye on that nasty bugger then :rolling_eyes:

And again you are right about me beeing tired about bugs in general by now :baeh:

Iam sure , i have had this huge memory consumption from Day 1 when i start to use Azureus 2.x for the first time back on my old 2k :confused:.
But ESPECIALY whit HUGE TORRENTs from SEVERAL GIGABYTES az makes excessive use of my memory you see :eek13:

Ill put your advise to good use and shall wipe every single trail of az / vuzemod and java.

For starters the APM works at first but AZ stops responding aswell over time, and azureus is like 0.0.0.2 revisions behind anyway aswell as Vuze mod :biggrin:

Ill prob will try this tommorow, will take an huge darn time to re-integrate my partial 130+GB huge torrent :klatsch_3:

Ill keep you posted of my succes/Failure :shockkk!:

Take care,

kab,

anon
13.05.09, 19:04
Ill put your advise to good use and shall wipe every single trail of az / vuzemod and java.

JavaRa (http://raproducts.org/javara.html) will help you to cleanly reinstall the JRE. :top:

kabster
13.05.09, 23:35
JavaRa (http://raproducts.org/javara.html) will help you to cleanly reinstall the JRE. :top:

Anon,

Are you sure Az shouldnt use more then 70MB memory tops ? After having cleaned up java and az completely to the best of my knowledge.
I have redownloaded latest Java SE 6 u13 + Az 4.2.0.2 and installed and configurated.
And again my work set is like 110 mb tops (whit java max heapsize !).

wot i have noticed now is that my global system memory usage stays beyond 70% instead of the 90+% the next day!! Possible because i disabled / uninstalled so many plugins !!

But Az still uses 110+ mb! But then again its an huge torrent file !

Iam currently using Az official no vuzemod to narrow down the source of the "possible issue"!

But so far it looks if there is any bug involved again an Az bug !! Fortunately VuzeMod doesnt make things wurse on that part :biggrin:

peace out,

kab

anon
13.05.09, 23:39
It shouldn't after applying the heapsize tweak. :confused:

wot i have noticed now is that my global system memory usage stays beyond 70% instead of the 90+% the next day!!

So have things improved? :biggrin: It'd be good to check if Azureus uses less than 110MB when you don't have that huge torrent loaded.

But test the official Vuze first and keep us informed. :top:

kabster
14.05.09, 01:00
It shouldn't after applying the heapsize tweak. :confused:

So have things improved? :biggrin: It'd be good to check if Azureus uses less than 110MB when you don't have that huge torrent loaded.

But test the official Vuze first and keep us informed. :top:

changing some settings in az and disabling plugins decreased memory alright thats for sure. But despite the java memory tweak i have noticed it still suck up 117mb mem at most !

And yes, the first thing i did after re-installing everything is starting vuze whitout a torrent and keep it running for an couple min while i watched the memory usage. And right from the start Az uses 50 - 60 mb roughly !! Later on when iam done whit that huge torrent ill run az in the background for a day or so whitout an torrent downloading or seeding to see if its az itself yeah!

I cant help noticing it, but are registrations closed PERMANENTLY here onsite :shockkk!:

Now, how will poeple get their hands on these neat mods whitout the possibility to registrate and therefor whitout loggin to get the download package!? Torrent search perhaps :biggrin:

take care

kabster,

anon
14.05.09, 01:03
Now, how will poeple get their hands on these neat mods whitout the possibility to registrate and therefor whitout loggin to get the download package!?

They can still download the mods and post as guests.

Keep us informed of your progress with Vuze. :top:

kabster
14.05.09, 01:09
They can still download the mods and post as guests.

Keep us informed of your progress with Vuze. :top:

Ah ofcourse i see. And i will keep you guys posted ... i will :wink:

Maybe just maybe the developers of az are registrated and will read this and fix it in their next release :top: . I know wishfull thinking :redface:

cheers,

kab

raffav
14.05.09, 05:58
Hi, i have iptorrents and this vuze mod (last one) i what to know how is the best config for remanig undetecteble my real speed is 2Mbits(256KB/s) down and 512 Kbits up(64kB/s but set to 50~55KB/s) i know vuze is ban on ipt so i can spoof with wich one ???
thanks for any help
ps sorry bad inglish

kirkedir
14.05.09, 10:57
what is the diifference between beta 17 and beta 18 ?

splicer
14.05.09, 13:33
@ raffav
Vuze is not banned at IPT, though it does state that "older" versions are, Version 3 + should work. They warn users against using Vuze, IMO, because they know of that these mods exist.

If I were you, and you really needed to spoof, choose BitTornado, as it is open source and ghostfucker would have had access to it's code, so announce would be sent exactly as they should, unlike uTorrent, where there might be a hidden trait.

But it is important to bear in mind to keep your speeds realistic; if you plan on combine genuine uploading with cheating, then I would suggest use a low upload multiplier or speed mode ++ (my preffered). If you keep the 55kBps genuine UL speed, then I would say place a multiplier between 1 and 2; like that the most it will get to is 110kBps, which is roughly 1mb/s - a relistic upload speed. Or use the speed mode ++ with an fake upload speed of 50 to 60 kBps, so like that, whatever torrent you are connected to a leecher on, it will upload at ~55kBps, but combined with your genuine UL, will have a maximum of 110kBps.

Just remember to stop torrents, or place a ratio limit on torrents so as not to cheat too much.

@ kirkedir
Simply, B18 is the latest version of Vuze, available here, which has been modded.

raffav
14.05.09, 18:21
@
If I were you, and you really needed to spoof BitTornado, as it is open source and ghostfucker would have had access to it's code, so announce would be sent exactly as they should, unlike uTorrent, where there might be a hidden trait.
sorry i dont understed what yuo means with that

and i cant get the b18 because is a restrct post i dont have the x post needed
thanks at all

anon
14.05.09, 19:23
Hi, i have iptorrents and this vuze mod (last one) i what to know how is the best config for remanig undetecteble

Check what splicer said and the "cheating at IPTorrents" thread.

what is the diifference between beta 17 and beta 18 ?

B18 has version 0.8 of the perfect spoof, with the uTorrent fixes.

It's restricted to users with 50+ posts.

@raffav: he means you should choose BitTornado in ghostfucker's perfect spoof setting. Any of the last two available versions should do.

kabster
19.05.09, 05:36
@anon,

I told you i'd keep you posted about the latest developments around azureus :icon_angry[1]:

I ditched the app for uT period! I wos tired to shutdown Az every 12 - 16 hours to regain 50 - 60% of my 4GB physical memory noless :shockkk!:

I reported this onsite vuze forums whit an debug attachment even! But do you think they recognize the problem and found something? According to them i need to be specific, i need to pinpoint the source of problem !? I explained them i disabled virtually every optional plugin , done every tweak vuze site suggested... etc and the clossest i come to pinpoint the source of problem is from the min .. second i shutdown "classic" azureus (not even vuze media circues gui) i regain more then half of my system memory for pete sake !

But even whit an debug compilation they told me they found nothing, nadda !? they havent found an single trace / lead as to why this keeps happening? Are they living in denial over there or wot?

But then again, when i monitor az through process explorer / task manager. The workset is only 117Mb tops!? Now, next to az taking up to 117mb i have like 7 - 8 other processes running whit lets say an average workset of 60mb and other process only taking between 5 - 7 mb . So, thats not even an 25% 1 GB lets round it up to 30% perhaps ... But 92%+ memory consumption the next day....:shockkk!:!!???

And this only happends when running Az in the background for a long time!

I have re-integrated the half-downloaded 130+GB big torrent file into uT1.9 and kept it running for 2 days by now. And my memory usage doesnt exceed 32% ... only 32%!!!! Starting from 28% (whitout p2p client = idle system)!!

Anyway , iam verry glad how uT works now and i stick whit it until they resolve this memory hog once and for all!
The only thing i regret is the many option i miss out using uT! But, i rather have an S-T-A-B-L-E system above anyting else p-e-r-i-o-d.

take care,

regards,

kabster

anon
19.05.09, 17:07
But even whit an debug compilation they told me they found nothing, nadda !? they havent found an single trace / lead as to why this keeps happening? Are they living in denial over there or wot?

Well, it could be a hardware issue, for example. Also, did you tell them you're on x64?

In the meantime, remember uTorrent mods don't work on all trackers - Waffles, for example, instabans the Multi ones. Be careful and read others' experiences.

If you want fake upload, the RatioMaster with memory reader should do on popular torrents. :top:

kabster
19.05.09, 18:42
Well, it could be a hardware issue, for example. Also, did you tell them you're on x64?

Now that you mentioned it, i dont think so :confused:. But then again, cant they tell by the debug files i send them!? Also, i have pointed out several times that half of my memory like 2gb+ from the 4GB is eaten away.
Cant they take a hint? Only x64 os can read the full 4 miles :smile:, and even that isnt always a certainty whit XP x64 !!!

In the meantime, remember uTorrent mods don't work on all trackers - Waffles, for example, instabans the Multi ones. Be careful and read others' experiences.

If you want fake upload, the RatioMaster with memory reader should do on popular torrents. :top:

Great, just great... That on top of everything else too :stupid:
But thanks for letting me know, i appreciate it. Iam just getting frustrated of all this :baeh:!

Uhm, can you tell me wot this "Ratiomaster" and "Memory reader" is all about?

Well, i guess ratiomaster multiplies the amount of upload data is it!?

Once again, thanks for your input anon :top:

regards,
kabster,

---------- Post added at 17:42 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

hi,

Dont mind the inquery about ratiomaster anon . I just have found the neat tool heh.

So i guess i only need this tool when Fakeupload doenst work whit only uT bitclient right?

Oh and i just checked the following. I have mentioned in my thread onsite vuzeforums that iam working in vista x64 sp1 enviroment !!

cheers,

kabster,

splicer
19.05.09, 18:49
On the subject of Vista x64, I'm running it, and have never experienced such memory problems with Azureus. RatioMaster, be it moofdev or NRPG, just sends false announces with speeds specified by your self, rather than an addon to a BT client which then multiplies UL speed.

anon
19.05.09, 19:33
Uhm, can you tell me wot this "Ratiomaster" and "Memory reader" is all about?

The RatioMaster is a tool that can emulate a BitTorrent client and fake upload and download, without transfering the files or even connecting to peers.

You can find a memory reader mini-tutorial here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/70488-post383.html).

kabster
20.05.09, 19:08
On the subject of Vista x64, I'm running it, and have never experienced such memory problems with Azureus.

Wot does that tell you then? You realy must be an exception then, or iam for that matter !?

The RatioMaster is a tool that can emulate a BitTorrent client and fake upload and download, without transfering the files or even connecting to peers.

You can find a memory reader mini-tutorial here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/70488-post383.html).

Yeah ratiomaster is a helpfull tool for just doing that. I think i know my way arround using RM by now. but i still have an couple questions using the tool annon.

Lets say i have several Torrents that needs upload boost! I guess i have to open and run multiple instances of RM right ?

Also and the most important thing to me! How do i setup=automate max upload speed per Torrent rather then global in uT annon?

Otherwise i have to manually manage torrents everytime i add a few, and i find that bit time-consuming!

regards,

kabster,

anon
20.05.09, 19:45
Lets say i have several Torrents that needs upload boost! I guess i have to open and run multiple instances of RM right ?

Yes, so it is.

Also and the most important thing to me! How do i setup=automate max upload speed per Torrent rather then global in uT annon?

You can't limit individual torrents' rates automatically. The automatic upload rate applies globally, and it's a bit buggy. But you can spread your upload uniformly by limiting the amount of running torrents, setting their max slots to the same number, and capping your global upload speed.

kabster
20.05.09, 23:50
Yes, so it is.
You can't limit individual torrents' rates automatically.

I expected as much! I have searched like an :rolling_eyes: for the setting heh.

The automatic upload rate applies globally, and it's a bit buggy. But you can spread your upload uniformly by limiting the amount of running torrents, setting their max slots to the same number, and capping your global upload speed.

The reason for asking all this is because when choosing Fake 2x for instance, the fake speed will therefor also depending on wot my real upload speed is per running torrent individualy right!? And sometimes, its uploading just to much you see.

Just so i get this right! lets say when an torrents real upload speed is 20KB + Fake 2x = 220KB right!?

Same goes for torrent real upspeed like only 2Kb + Fake2x = 22KB.

Wot iam trying to ask is, Fake 2x is that 2 in front or 20 in front of the real upspeed lol!?

Cause the other day i checked my ration from a torrent which only uploaded like 1MB according to uT. But infact the tracker reported 20MB lol!? Thats the only downside about uT!!? Dificult to control/manage upload speed &/or ratio. Whereas whit Az its nice overlooking :rolleyes:

Oh well, theres always Rm..!

regards,

kabster,

anon
20.05.09, 23:52
The reason for asking all this is because when choosing Fake 2x for instance, the fake speed will therefor also depending on wot my real upload speed is per running torrent individualy right!?

Yes, that's why you should limit it to 9kB/s or less.

Just so i get this right! lets say when an torrents real upload speed is 20KB + Fake 2x = 220KB right!?

Correct.

wot iam trying to ask is, Fake 2x is that 2 in front or 20 in front of the real upspeed lol!?

Just the 2 :biggrin:

Thats the only downside about uT!!? Dificult to control/manage upload speed &/or ratio.

Yes, that's a disadvantage of hex-mods. You can't see your fake upload/ratio or control the settings from the UI.

kabster
21.05.09, 02:04
Yes, that's why you should limit it to 9kB/s or less.

And thats wots bugging me lately !! You realy mean "9kB/s" per torrent = not globbaly right?

Thats why i searched for an possibility to automate the upspeed per torrent you see!?

Cause frankly, i dont see how i can configure/automate the desired speed per torrent by adjusting the upload slots per torrent like you suggested !?

Yes, that's a disadvantage of hex-mods. You can't see your fake upload/ratio or control the settings from the UI.

Will this ever happen (hold fingers acrossed :biggrin: )?

Thanks again for your input annon,

regards,
kabster,

anon
21.05.09, 02:06
Yes, per torrent.

You can find the upload slots setting in the torrents' properties. After that, limit the global upload speed to 9kB/s, and those will be uniformly spread.

Check the "Get double speed on uTorrent" tutorial, there's a table there to know how many slots and running torrents you should have.

Will this ever happen

By design, not with hex-mods.

kabster
21.05.09, 02:20
Yes, per torrent.

You can find the upload slots setting in the torrents' properties. After that, limit the global upload speed to 9kB/s, and those will be uniformly spread.

Check the "Get double speed on uTorrent" tutorial, there's a table there to know how many slots and running torrents you should have.

By design, not with hex-mods.

So, if i get this right. The amount of upload speed per running torrent is determined by the amount of upload slots X global upload speed ? Is that it ?

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction anon :top:

urs trully happily,
kabster,

anon
21.05.09, 02:21
No, it's divided by the amount of running and actively uploading torrents. The upload slots setting is to avid saturating your connection. :top:

kabster
21.05.09, 02:24
Ah its the other way arround the global upspeed gets devided by the upload slots per torrent, so it seems!

Just tested it , and it seems to work! But then again its not yet the same thing as regulating a fixed upspeed for each and seperate torrent meh..

I think i stick to the ratio setting and use that to manage amount of upload data!
That seems to be easier and falling in place to my theory about all this heh.

anon
21.05.09, 02:25
The global upload speed gets divided by the number of running torrents, and the individual speed is then divided by the number of upload slots. :wink2:

kabster
21.05.09, 06:20
The global upload speed gets divided by the number of running torrents, and the individual speed is then divided by the number of upload slots. :wink2:

Yeah, pretty much! I have noticed it while playing whit the setting :tongue:

Never payed attention to this setting untill now :rolling_eyes:

thanks an,

cheers,
kab,

---------- Post added at 05:20 ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 ----------

Well darn it......!!

Not exactly the right mathematics annon !!! global / #torrents / slots = individual upspeed
right?

errm If upspeed is lets say 60kB/sec / 2tors = 30 / 3 slots = 10 kB/s each right!

But since there are only 2 tors and my global speed is 60 i figure the second tor gets the 10 and the first gets 50 since its the priority 1# as in First place right?

Now, that doesnt seem to be right!!? My first tor in uT gets like arround 55kB/s and the second between 3 - 4 kB/s !?

But like you mentioned b4 , it coud be an uT..erm.. bug :klatsch_3: !!

kab,

anon
21.05.09, 15:22
Not exactly the right mathematics annon !!! global / #torrents / slots = individual upspeed
right?

Global speed / number of running torrents = individual speed
Global speed / number of running torrents / number of upload slots = upload speed per slot

errm If upspeed is lets say 60kB/sec / 2tors = 30 / 3 slots = 10 kB/s each right!

Yes, every slot will upload at 10kB/s. :smile:

But since there are only 2 tors and my global speed is 60 i figure the second tor gets the 10 and the first gets 50 since its the priority 1# as in First place right?

It could have more priority or open slots than the second one.

kabster
21.05.09, 19:07
Global speed / number of running torrents = individual speed
Global speed / number of running torrents / number of upload slots = upload speed per slot

Yes, every slot will upload at 10kB/s. :smile:

It could have more priority or open slots than the second one.

L-o-L :tongue:, wot an achievement by creating such an applications isnt it hehe.

Thanks annon for your pattience and insights :top:

take care,

kab,

anon
21.05.09, 19:10
No problem :thumbsup:

Have fun with uTorrent and hope you can solve the memory issue soon. :wink2:

classyboy
23.05.09, 07:47
Hello,
Downloaded this mod and using. It's working smoothly. I used it at many 'strict' sites as well, and if cheated intelligently, there is no problem. Using the fake speed mode, keeping speeds between 50 to 80 KB/sec. Am quite wary of using spoofs (utorrent), and feel it better to use it as original Azureus, since most sites alloq it.

One request for mods:
I was a member here, signed up 3 weeks back, but due to exams, could not do justice by posting and interacting here. Is it possible to have my acc back. Now that I am free, can assure, will be an active member on this site.

pdsldl
25.05.09, 00:13
I have my system setup for no uploads but when a download completes the file moves down to uploading and shows it's stopping and remains there. Any downloads that are still running stop and I must go to the task manager to stop Azureus and restart the program. Any suggestions as to why. I have done a clean install with all traces of the old version removed.

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.

anon
25.05.09, 00:33
Try going to Tools -> Options -> Queue, and set the first three values to 0.

hitman
25.05.09, 02:28
One request for mods:
I was a member here, signed up 3 weeks back, but due to exams, could not do justice by posting and interacting here. Is it possible to have my acc back. Now that I am free, can assure, will be an active member on this site.

nope its not more possible to recover the account, we deleted all the 0 poster accounts im sorry. at least one post would have been enough to stay in but well we will give in a few day detailed information on how to come back on sbi.

pdsldl
25.05.09, 02:50
I have my system setup for no uploads but when a download completes the file moves down to uploading and shows it's stopping and remains there. Any downloads that are still running stop and I must go to the task manager to stop Azureus and restart the program. Any suggestions as to why. I have done a clean install with all traces of the old version removed.

Thanks Anon for the suggestion but that doesn't work. If I make the first one 0 it allows all my downloads to change from queue to downloading. Rather have 2 to 3 at a time going.

anon
25.05.09, 20:42
Are you using the "When download is completed ... STOP the torrent" option?

Unregistered
25.05.09, 21:02
Are you using the "When download is completed ... STOP the torrent" option?

Turns out it was the move the completed files after download option. I changed it to move completed files when being removed and it works perfect now. Thanks for the help.