PDA

View Full Version : PTN Inviting New Members

shawshankraj
01.05.09, 02:09
GO And Fill up form.

Link is:
PTN :: Invite Application (http://piratethe.net/comeandplay.php)

I have recently signup on PTN it's great site.

BTW amigo it's ratioless tracker sodon't worry about how to cheat.

Try to open link in chrome

Link is not working in Mozilla

Best of Luck to everyone

Tinkle
01.05.09, 04:34
My friend PTN is a good site and i hardly find people cheating there.
But they cant be considered that good since having more than 1.5K members still the total number of torrents is very less.whereas i know some trackers having say 800 members or so but still have twice the number of torrents as PTN so i think PTN does need to improve in terms of its contents

SealLion
01.05.09, 04:42
I have to agree. PTN is not that great, at least IMHO. :smile:

But your link for the application is greatly appreciated for those that want to give their potential membership a try. :smile:

I do understand that PTN has an application process even for those in PU forums. At one music site, it is the same thing: an application process in which one PM's his answers to another person. :smile:

Aurion
01.05.09, 12:58
@SealLion: I believe it is the best way to make sure nobody would mess around behind your back or get you banned,out of responsibility should you be.

SBfreak
01.05.09, 13:41
Those are some freaking questions :tongue:...Anyway I'll try to get in I don't plan on cheating there.

shawshankraj
01.05.09, 13:44
Those are some freaking questions ...Anyway I'll try to get in I don't plan on cheating there.

It's a ratioless tracker

SBfreak
01.05.09, 14:43
Those are some freaking questions ...Anyway I'll try to get in I don't plan on cheating there.

It's a ratioless tracker

Yeah I forgot:baeh:

anon
01.05.09, 17:55
Mmm... you need to post profile links and screenshots... :tongue:

The link works on Opera as well. :top:

Aurion
01.05.09, 22:44
Obviosly,PTN doesn't look as it sounds from the inside at all,the atmosphere in there is quite cozy compared with other super active trackers,so don't worry about their quiz,this is just normal due to their inviting system.

SealLion
02.05.09, 05:27
Yeah I forgot:baeh:

That's actually a good thing, SBfreak. :smile:

I wouldn't feel bad about that. :smile:

It basically eliminates the user's motivation to cheat. It just makes the downloader having to seed for what-ever amount of time, though, yes??

Though I personnally don't care to seed for hours and days on end, myself.

Aurion
02.05.09, 16:07
Good spirit within your attitude you have SealLion that I do appreciate :smile: as it is quite sad to see no real seeders running their clients for normal torrenting unless they know they're trapped inside a box.

SealLion
02.05.09, 16:54
ya,txs Aurion.

i do try to seed back like other pple do to.

just not forever:smile: thats all

shawshankraj
02.05.09, 17:10
Yes u have to maintain ratio 1

or u have to seed for 3 days with in week of your downloading.

But there r not leechers at all

Actually there r max 30 seeders u find on any torrent on PTN.

B'coz it's have only 2000 member like scl and gft

anon
02.05.09, 18:50
It basically eliminates the user's motivation to cheat. It just makes the downloader having to seed for what-ever amount of time, though, yes??

That's also what I think. It's stupid to cheat on ratio-free trackers, since you're only increasing your chances of getting caught while you can still survive by leaving the torrent seeding.

Although we should consider the case of ratio-free ones where you need a certain amount of upload to reach a higher user class with extra benefits, or the cases of people that can't leave their PC on just to seed a torrent.

shawshankraj
02.05.09, 19:15
that's also what i think. It's stupid to cheat on ratio-free trackers, since you're only increasing your chances of getting caught while you can still survive by leaving the torrent seeding.

from ptn faq:

our revolutionary total traffic system:

We don't have any kind of ratio system. We have total traffic system which means your upload and download amounts are counted as one. This definitly means the more you leech , seed and upload the more your position get better and higher.

anon
02.05.09, 19:17
Please use the QUOTE tag.

And yes, that's what I meant. :top: