PDA

View Full Version : Torrent-Scene Problem

DarkSaint
30.04.09, 10:51
hi all, i've this problem with torrent-scene. i cant open up my RM and Vuze e same time as its says Error ( cant leech from more than 1 locations )

Can this be fixed? i tried closed my RM and use vuze but still e same error appeared :(

alpacino
30.04.09, 11:17
It seems the site is detecting you are using 2 clients. I'd suggest download from Vuze, then delete the torrent, then "seed" in RM?

DarkSaint
30.04.09, 14:31
Cant, i tried shut down RM, then open my vuze to dl another Torrent but still error.

anon
30.04.09, 17:35
Moved.

That's because you aren't using the memory reader and therefore the RM sends a different peer_id.

DarkSaint
30.04.09, 22:11
i did use a memory reader.

anon
30.04.09, 22:13
Successfully? And while emulating the same exact Vuze build?

DarkSaint
30.04.09, 23:14
er sucessfully. But my RM spoof my utorrent while my vuze do e downloading..

anon
30.04.09, 23:16
But my RM spoof my utorrent

That's why. uTorrent's peer_id is totally different from Vuze's.

You should only emulate and read the memory of a running Vuze with the RM.

DarkSaint
30.04.09, 23:31
But i still cant fix e problem with RM dont read my vuze version. Tried everything, done re-install, still cant.

anon
30.04.09, 23:55
But i still cant fix e problem with RM dont read my vuze version.

After a closer look, it appears that the RM has problems reading Vuze's memory. Stopping or restarting the torrent can help, but if they don't, sniffing or reading the peer_id and key yourself are the best bets.

I'm planning to write a tutorial on how to use HxD to do the latter soon...

DarkSaint
01.05.09, 00:31
After a closer look, it appears that the RM has problems reading Vuze's memory. Stopping or restarting the torrent can help, but if they don't, sniffing or reading the peer_id and key yourself are the best bets.

I'm planning to write a tutorial on how to use HxD to do the latter soon...

yes please do write a tutorial, and im not sure about sniffing or reading the peer_id.

Restart dont work either.

anon
01.05.09, 00:33
and im not sure about sniffing

Have you tried it? It's a good temporal workaround.

DarkSaint
01.05.09, 00:46
Nope. kinda complicated :(