PDA

View Full Version : A discussion split from the "cheating on What.cd" thread

theone
29.04.09, 13:13
@Melvin i just wonder what would happen if i gave IP from your precious Tophos to my little friends,a group of hackers from all the Balkan

really, playing games online you meat strange people:biggrin:

since you have problems banning us "retards" from there, with them you could really have fun

omg i am scared hackers from teh balkan
by the way it seems that you are stupid since when will Serbs join with Croats Turks Albanians Bosnians Bulgarians and so or Greeks with Turks and Albanians and Macedonian... and albanians have lame hackers as well their country lol same goes for turks croats bulgarians bosnians and romanians lmao... but all i see from you is big talk and no action just like RETARDS :D

kazuya
29.04.09, 13:31
You really don't know much about history i see.Lol i talk and play much with Serbs and Bosnians and have much friends from there.Some of them study robotics,IT specializations.....Also have one special friend that hacked many many sites ,cracked software and all so don't piss me off.And that lame hackers about you talk are just hackers that other have catch but how will you know about good ones when they are to smart to get caught

theone
29.04.09, 13:40
You really don't know much about history i see.Lol i talk and play much with Serbs and Bosnians and have much friends from there.Some of them study robotics,IT specializations.....Also have one special friend that hacked many many sites ,cracked software and all so don't piss me off.And that lame hackers about you talk are just hackers that other have catch but how will you know about good ones when they are to smart to get caught

u sure serbs love you u silly croat or how would serbian brothers says ustasa

lemme quote ya what Serbs think about Croats

Braco Srbi Braco Srbi pripremajte Salate Bice mesa bice mesa klacemo HRVATE

Mali hrvat trcim poljem ja ga stignem pa ga koljem

ubi zakolji da hrvat ne postoji

1 of 10 Reasons why is good to be Serbian...is not a Croat lol

ohh yeah serbs love ya soo much lol
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1163/cetnici3vn6.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/mindaugas/Chetniks/cetnici.jpg

http://www.delije.net/galerija/05_06/0506_cz_inter_17.jpg

and so on ;)

kazuya
29.04.09, 13:53
If you would know better its better then to be Croat and not Serb because we kicked they asses.But that was before and not all people are like that,if you look by that then half of the world would be against Germany now and i also wouldn't be here registered on this site and so on

and you better cool of that your rasizm

theone
29.04.09, 14:04
If you would know better its better then to be Croat and not Serb because we kicked they asses.But that was before and not all people are like that,if you look by that then half of the world would be against Germany now and i also wouldn't be here registered on this site and so on

and you better cool of that your rasizm

its not rasizm this is the fact and like u croats are not nazi?
you guys hate serbs and serbs hate croats right ;)
ustasa forces where killed so many serbians gypsy and jews so dont talk that u guys are holly what have u guys done and so brave croatian people beat serbs by how they killed civilans woman and children and old people in jaseovac and u where on nazi side ;)

also in 1991-1995 how croats win against serbs you would never beat them so it was NATO and USA who helped you or serbs would eat you guys alive ohh dont to mention again u exiled 250000 serbs in one day in august of 1995 a and thats how u kick people asses by killing childern and attacking civilans and ask USA to help you lol so brave croats lol

thank god that i am not croat u where on nazi side where worst than hitler then in 1991-1995 yugoslav war exiled serbs cos they are serbs and u exiled civilans most of them childern old people and woman and it was 250000 people u exile them thats how brave croat beats someone lol

also i have nothing against croats or serbs but as things i can see that croatian people sucks in BT world most if u guys are traders cheaters liars and so and about serbs they are not problem of BT world ;)

kazuya
29.04.09, 14:13
you really have no idea, Nato had put embargo on our country!!!!,we where attacked and couldn't even buy weapons and they had ordered our country not to attack,but we had enough of that and we go on our own and in actions like Oluja we managed in just 2-3 day to free our city's what even damn America would't accomplish with all they technologies.So in that actions our army must have quiestion evry damn man is he on our side or not?!you turn your back and old 80 years women pulls a hand granate lol

and we where not on nazi side,you know what Partizans are?!what was Yugoslavija?!

theone
29.04.09, 14:23
you really have no idea, Nato had put embargo on our country!!!!,we where attacked and couldn't even buy weapons and they had ordered our country not to attack,but we had enough of that and we go on our own and in actions like Oluja we managed in just 2-3 day to free our city's what even damn America would't accomplish with all they technologies.So in that actions our army must have quiestion evry damn man is he on our side or not?!you turn your back and old 80 years women pulls a hand granate lol

see what i am talking about how u are lame dude that u are proud of that Oluja thing
who exiled 250000 people and took their porpety
and your citys hm then how come that serbs where majority in there and they lived for ages in there and as i remember...
also serbia where on embargo a lot longer than croatia and yes USA helped you guys even u dont wanna to say but if there is not people from USA and NATO u would live cavemans lol

anyways i will stop this and everyone knows how croatia as country is lame so no need to talk about it ;)
and tell your friends to hack me i am waitning for them and ask your serbian "friends" they might wanna join you.....NOT! lol

yes i know what is partizani and in partizani not only croats where in there there where serbs in there also and about ustase they where 95% where croats

and to coratis where not been in nazi side check this out u havent learn in school man
Ustaše - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ustaše)

ohh yeah and this
Independent State of Croatia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_State_of_Croatia)

in actions like Oluja we managed in just 2-3 day to free our city's what even damn America would't accomplish with all they technologies.
Also its pretty cool how the U.S. took over the COUNTRIES of Iraq and Afganistan in LESS than 1 day. Yet cant take over 1 city in 2 - 3? LMAO give me a break.

Or... maybe you scared them off when you threatened to ratio cheat on whitehouse.gov...
Or.. maybe you threatened to have their site down by all your madeup serbian hacker friends.

kazuya
29.04.09, 14:37
its like you are saying all country's attacked nazi and took they property,you are a real born ugly idiot,you don't know nothing about Croatia.You are just jealous because you will never have such country and no wonder we where attacked so many times in history.And normal Serbia were on embargo,lol after us they attacked,bosnia,kosovo..,all world saw that and then on end the world remembered to do something about that,then you can call Americans retards to,they bombard Beograd and not us,we just defended our county.

and you are like all dam politicians,just sit on they fat stupid asses and learn from book,when its all over they crawl from they holes and then they are really smart,you are not been there so you don't know nothing

anon
29.04.09, 18:48
I fail to see the relation to cheating on What.cd. Moved!

kazuya
29.04.09, 19:02
Sorry Anon for that

But i gonna kick his ass and break him in hundred pieces :maul:

theone
29.04.09, 19:19
noob you couldnt even break a sweat on your lard ass... let alone break me.

kazuya
29.04.09, 19:22
come and you will find out what can i break you stinking racist,i washed floor hundred times with such impotent jerks

CindyVer
29.04.09, 20:05
come and you will find out what can i break you stinking racist,i washed floor hundred times with such impotent jerks

http://msp216.photobucket.com/albums/cc100/astatepat/EThugs.jpg

Dynamic
29.04.09, 21:03
image (http://msp216.photobucket.com/albums/cc100/astatepat/EThugs.jpg)

Ok!

I have to say that is the funniest thing I have ever seen! :redface:

Thanks CindyVer, You have made my day!

I am always boggled by what people can come up with on the internet!

:klatsch_3:

kazuya
30.04.09, 11:03
ok funny picture,but this guys are totally different then me,look like they came from grave, i think a whole army of this kids on picture would be necessary to take me down and a galaxy of Melvins:smokin: