too much so I will not tell!
Emu:xxxx
speed up to 200 kb / s stop before the update

Tinkle
26.04.09, 20:02
ok mratio works good

Nobody
26.04.09, 21:07
It's by the same makers of Bitgamer and Underground-Gamer. So I'm not saying you won't get caught or that they aren't different, but in my experience their scripts aren't outstanding.

Aurion
27.04.09, 12:52
mRatio worked there like a charm emulating MusicVidz with speeds up to 250KB/s on mid & very popular torrents.(Be aware that leechers run out fast,so pick up fresh torrents as soon as possible)

Also,the monster Azurues Shu Hack worked there,as always,with same speeds,turning the speed mode++ on.

fooltoo
03.05.09, 06:00
exactly, and i must say, after the shu and extreme mod, the thing that right up comes to my mind for most mid-level trackers is mratio.

Works like a charm in most of the mid level trackers, I must say!

anon
03.05.09, 18:51
After the :Port issue and scraping has been fixed, the RatioMaster should also work fine on those trackers as long as you use the memory reader. :smile:

Long live the RM!

Aurion
04.05.09, 19:53
What a RM lover you are anon :biggrin: but I must say,it takes big balls to play with such a low-protected mod over high trackers.

anon
04.05.09, 20:03
What a RM lover you are anon :biggrin:

Yes, I love the RM :smile:

but I must say,it takes big balls to play with such a low-protected mod over high trackers.

I don't think it's a "low-protected mod" - the :Port issue has been fixed, well-coded client files are available, and you can use the memory reader. With the right torrent and settings it's (almost; since it can't download the actual files) just as hard to detect as the Azureus Hack.

alpacino
04.05.09, 20:10
After the :Port issue and scraping has been fixed, the RatioMaster should also work fine on those trackers as long as you use the memory reader. :smile:
I didn't know moofdev had fixed the scraping, I mean I haven't found about it on the what's new and updated on the latest 183 and 182 vers., so it's safe to use scrap everywhere now? Are you using it? :tongue:

Long live the RM!
Amen to that!

What a RM lover you are anon :biggrin: but I must say,it takes big balls to play with such a low-protected mod over high trackers.
I'm a RM lover myself too, it's never let me down, I use it on different level trackers. I like it's simplicity as a tool. :wink2:

anon
04.05.09, 20:13
I didn't know moofdev had fixed the scraping, I mean I haven't found about it on the what's new and updated on the latest 183 and 182 vers., so it's safe to use scrap everywhere now? Are you using it? :tongue:

I have yet to cheat since I heard that so I haven't tried it yet :tongue: But according mmmmm, it should. Mr RatioMaster didn't include that in the changelog but as one of the "small fixes and improvements" he forgot about.

fooltoo
05.05.09, 05:47
well, least to say, i have been using RM in all my trackers lately. All you need to do , is the meory reader, and TCP listener, and the peerlist.

It works wonders when you do that

anon
05.05.09, 16:10
and the peerlist.

I assume that with this you also meant only faking on torrents with lots of active seeders and leechers, so as to blend into the crowd. :top:

Aurion
05.05.09, 19:37
I don't think it's a "low-protected mod" - the :Port issue has been fixed, well-coded client files are available, and you can use the memory reader. With the right torrent and settings it's (almost; since it can't download the actual files) just as hard to detect as the Azureus Hack.

I don't know about that because I didn't nor will use anytime soon,but as far as I'm concerned when it comes to detection,I don't think even some future implementations,fixes,better coded core files,would change the fact that almost all trackers' admins are aware of it since day one,and for that I can't risk losing my precious accounts for something thick as ice :top:

Anyway,good luck playing with it!

anon
05.05.09, 19:39
I don't think even some future implementations,fixes,better coded core files,would change the fact that almost all trackers' admins are aware of it since day one

Like they aren't aware of the Azureus Hack either :tongue:

fooltoo
06.05.09, 05:32
I assume that with this you also meant only faking on torrents with lots of active seeders and leechers, so as to blend into the crowd. :top:

total heck yes.

Aurion
06.05.09, 15:24
@anon: lool I know they're aware of all available mods out there,or not,I don't care as long as they're digging beneath their toes to figure out how to detect Shu hack. :tongue:

Dark Knight
04.06.09, 10:26
Well i would like to Ask though that that the Maximun numbers of leechers There are Like 1-2 there lols...:biggrin:

now how would i blend into the Peerlist fellas.......:tongue:

well i know its like BG/UG & maybe uses same scripts.. but The point is that it is a Tightly woven community Tracker With very limited users.....

and i dont wanna risk my acc being banned there..

so please Recommend me a good method to cheat there....

anonftw
04.06.09, 10:53
Well i would like to Ask though that that the Maximun numbers of leechers There are Like 1-2 there lols...:biggrin:

now how would i blend into the Peerlist fellas.......:tongue:

well i know its like BG/UG & maybe uses same scripts.. but The point is that it is a Tightly woven community Tracker With very limited users.....

and i dont wanna risk my acc being banned there..

so please Recommend me a good method to cheat there....

I cheating on the 2pac video pack at slow speeds (20-40KBps) of a long period of time with the RMaster. They are sime other large FL packs as well. I suggest slow cgeating on those.

mika2009
04.06.09, 14:18
I cheating on the 2pac video pack at slow speeds (20-40KBps) of a long period of time with the RMaster. They are sime other large FL packs as well. I suggest slow cgeating on those.

:klatsch_3: me too , but at a small speed 10-15 Kbps :biggrin:

Dark Knight
04.06.09, 14:38
if i Also leech/seed on that Same Pack....then a Trilogy of Sb-i Pirateers Would be Cheating on It...But thanks for ur Suggestions though...
i kept upload much higher than yours.. but now i would try to be under 35 kbps... :top:

sounds Really Slow for me As i am addicted to Flashing .....:biggrin:

anon
04.06.09, 14:39
sounds Really Slow for me As i am addicted to Flashing .....:biggrin:

Sometimes you have to take it easy :wink: Trackers where flashing works are the exception, not the rule.

piratepiggy
04.06.09, 16:30
heh
ratio faker works awesomely there..
even with 0 leecher torrents..
I know it's risky but meh.. :P

abookhalil
06.06.09, 06:34
@piratepiggy

i agree with you .. it works perfectly there

nishant
06.06.09, 07:02
Using Faze, I upped after multiplier almost 5MB (not mbits), /second, no ban. It was on accident, but still. I also use mratio at 0/0 up to bypass required seeding time. 100+ ratio (built during FL), no ban.

douche99
06.06.09, 16:13
Well I believe the best method is to jump on new torrent where only 1 seeder is and all the peers are stuck at a percentage. And the torrent is only slow moving to 100%.
Then everyone is still leeching and you can fake at good speeds, like 100-200 kb/s.
I m using the extreme mod.

PS: or Shu mod? I m unsure. Is there a difference of the shu or extreme mod ?
or are the names both for the same thing?

anon
06.06.09, 18:21
Is there a difference of the shu or extreme mod ?
or are the names both for the same thing?

Shu Mod = it's the "original" mod, it requires you to login, and you have to donate to Shu to get access to no upload and no download report to peers.

DDJ Hack = was made by DigitalDJ by decompiling the Shu code, cleaning it up, fixing it, and adding some of his own. You have access to all features ...

Also, trusted coders can get the source and add new things, as it is the case with ghostfucker and his spoof.

So the Extreme Mod is DDJ's Hack + ghostfucker's spoof.

DriftKing
18.09.09, 04:52
waffles moethod works too at mvids ! used upto 3mbps. still alive !

HeArTLeS
20.09.09, 12:42
RM with great speed around 120kbps works there too.....

MiCRON
27.01.10, 13:47
waffles moethod works too at mvids ! used upto 3mbps. still alive !

Account still alive til now?

ciccio
27.01.10, 14:37
I use 450-500 Kb/s with torrents with much seed and til now i'm fine.

Mihai
27.01.10, 14:38
I used WM with 5MB and acount still alive after 3-4 months.

MiCRON
27.01.10, 16:03
I use 450-500 Kb/s with torrents with much seed and til now i'm fine.

I used WM with 5MB and acount still alive after 3-4 months.

Great! I'll give WM a try in there and see how it goes.

DriftKing
04.09.10, 12:23
Bump, any new news about Mvids cheating. Its a time to make buffer. My ratio drop down below 1.0 :( . So if anyone still cheating there. Kindly share here. WM still works there ?

The Shutter
04.09.10, 12:28
Bump, any new news about Mvids cheating. Its a time to make buffer. My ratio drop down below 1.0 :( . So if anyone still cheating there. Kindly share here. WM still works there ?

never tried wm , used gt with 70-100kb download speed works with me , also utorrent leecher pack upload must be set no more than 50kb

shoulder
04.09.10, 12:28
Yes, it does. :wink2:

DriftKing
04.09.10, 12:49
Yes, it does. :wink2:

WM + RM ? Can I go more than 5Mb/s in the torrent which I downloaded ?

shoulder
04.09.10, 13:16
I used more than 5MB/s, and yes RM + MR + WM. :wink2:

anon
04.09.10, 18:10
utorrent leecher pack upload must be set no more than 50kb

uTorrent leecher pack != Serenity

The pack is the one I release, and so doesn't have all the cool cheating stuff Owyn has made. :gtongue:

leechergod
16.01.11, 07:46
i would like to know what speeds to keep for mratio 2.3.5 as i use mratio on all the sites.......
i am using ul speed of under 60kbps on a torrent with few leechers and its a pack.......
please guide me what settings to use for mratio 2.3.5 and upload speeds......
please i am waiting for a reply :)

anon
16.01.11, 11:32
i would like to know what speeds to keep for mratio 2.3.5 as i use mratio on all the sites.......
please guide me what settings to use for mratio 2.3.5 and upload speeds......
please i am waiting for a reply :)

It's not like you have to beg us to reply or something... :unsure:

By the way, upgrade to mRatio 3.1. Then we'll talk.

ParamouR
10.03.11, 01:39
Looks like the new elite scripts are out on MVids :unsure:
WTF stop announce at the end of a torrent ?
For all other tracker I have used till now, have never seen stop announce at the time of stopping the torrent. So all the WM fails now :huh:

anon
10.03.11, 01:45
WTF stop announce at the end of a torrent ?
For all other tracker I have used till now, have never seen stop announce at the time of stopping the torrent. So all the WM fails now :huh:

Can you elaborate on this?

If you're talking about an announce sent when you stop the torrent, then that's perfectly normal, and has been there since the beginning of BitTorrent.

ParamouR
10.03.11, 01:52
Can you elaborate on this?

If you're talking about an announce sent when you stop the torrent, then that's perfectly normal, and has been there since the beginning of BitTorrent.
I didn't realized that.

Anyway I think the 'creating stop announce' at the end of a torrent when we stop it announces automatically, whereas in general I see on tracker's the flashed amount gets updated only after we start it again :unsure:

anon
10.03.11, 01:53
Shouldn't be like that.

ParamouR
10.03.11, 02:02
So is it a bug on mRatio?
Anyhow so what if I download high and upload at a certain < limit, is it OK if they get that data I Up/Dw with the method I use WM Upload trick wouldn't they make out that I have flashed so much after so and so announces and it is only after these many announce I have uploaded at a bigger percent all of a sudden? (not to forget I will seed for a couple of weeks)

Sorry for irregular words

anon
10.03.11, 02:06
So is it a bug on mRatio?

I don't know, but I don't think so. Did you check if it was updated without restarting the torrent?

is it OK if they get that data I Up/Dw with the method I use WM Upload trick wouldn't they make out that I have flashed so much after so and so announces and it is only after these many announce I have uploaded at a bigger percent all of a sudden?

* anon collapses due to the lack of commas in that sentence :gtongue:

I don't know, because I'm not a member. But from what I've been told, M-V doesn't check things like that. You can use mid-high speeds without the Waffles method if you want.

ParamouR
10.03.11, 02:34
I don't know, but I don't think so. Did you check if it was updated without restarting the torrent?
Ahh its the stop announce at the end which updates the ratio. Just tried back on bitsoup it does update my ratio as soon as I stop the torrent (Sorry about that).
But I'm sure I seriously felt somewhere on some tracker that it got updated later when I resume back, need to find it soon now.

* anon collapses due to the lack of commas in that sentence :gtongue:
will do that.

I don't know, because I'm not a member. But from what I've been told, M-V doesn't check things like that. You can use mid-high speeds without the Waffles method if you want.
Will try only after I get a reply from you PM and get back with the result then.

EDIT: Does it make a difference if we upload at 40MB at a stretch, using WM Upload trick instead of uploading at lower speeds, and stopping and resuming back and uploading again to build up ratio?

anon
10.03.11, 03:16
That particular tracker may have taken a bit more time to update your stats, giving the impression they only got refreshed when you restarted the torrent.

C3PO
13.06.11, 17:16
Tried MR+MR+WM with few MB/s on fresh stuff. Let's see what happens with my acc...Btw anyone tried flashing there?

buta
13.06.11, 17:31
Yes i tried flashing. No prob. It was an old account . But suggest you dont try it if u love your account there

C3PO
13.06.11, 17:57
Yes i tried flashing. No prob. It was an old account . But suggest you dont try it if u love your account there

Don't really care about it...What speeds did u use?

silencer1980
22.06.11, 19:16
i don't have any leecher file and i dropped below 0,4 and i can't leech anymore

what can i do :)))

anon
22.06.11, 19:48
Seed what you've already snatched a lot.

silencer1980
22.06.11, 21:29
yes

i am makin' it with no seed/peers :) :) :)

there is no other way 'round :)

---------- Post added at 22:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:59 ----------

it works with 1000kb...
no seed/peer check on seeding :)))

The Shutter
20.07.11, 20:57
any updates on MV Cheating?

Nobody
21.07.11, 03:26
Get on underground-gamer and play around there. It's their sister site. Not saying the code is identical but... just sayin.

Extraterrestrial
23.07.11, 12:31
Get on underground-gamer and play around there. It's their sister site. Not saying the code is identical but... just sayin.

I'm guessing you're talking about BitGamer, this is M-V cheating thread.

anon
23.07.11, 18:52
Nope, M-V is apparently a sister site to bG and U-G as well. They share some staff or something.

The Shutter
31.07.11, 09:30
Nope, M-V is apparently a sister site to bG and U-G as well. They share some staff or something.

so same stuff applies to Ug & bitgamer applies to MV , anyway i need some tips i got an invite and don't want to be banned , i'll leave the account for 2 weeks without up or down . now for the important part (cheating)

does wm works there? speed? should i wait more than 2 weeks?

any extra info will be helpful

The Shutter
10.09.11, 04:41
Freeleech Time :top:

rajoo
06.05.12, 02:52
Any news or Updates ? :D

maniak
10.05.12, 23:56
yes

i am makin' it with no seed/peers :) :) :)

there is no other way 'round :)

---------- Post added at 22:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:59 ----------

it works with 1000kb...
no seed/peer check on seeding :)))

Well, it seems that this tracker now is more cheater-friendly, I remember some years ago, I cheated on a relatively fresh torrent with no leechers at low speeds until make 1.0 ratio and I got disabled
enjoy cheating :D

The Shutter
16.08.13, 06:33
Any Updates ?

Kapusta
09.05.14, 21:41
Hallo . Kennt jemand die aktuellen URLs für MV ? Wäre ich sehr dankbar ...

anon
10.05.14, 04:32
Hallo . Kennt jemand die aktuellen URLs für MV ?

music-vid.com works for me.