PDA

View Full Version : Dark Void

kazuya
26.04.09, 17:49
# Release: Aug 25, 2009

Developed by Airtight Games, which includes much of the team behind Crimson Skies, Dark Void is an intriguing combination of air combat and on-foot third-person action. The game kicks off when the protagonist, cargo pilot Will, flies through the Bermuda Triangle and winds up in an alien dimension where he discovers a hostile race known as The Watchers, who are subjugating humans for various nefarious ends.In addition to a range of traditional human and alien energy-based weapons, Will has a jetpack at his disposal that allows him to quickly traverse the Void. The area of the game we were privy to started out in some winding canyons that quickly opened up into a wider valley, where a dogfight between human and alien forces was taking place. Part of Will's wider objective was to infiltrate a nearby prison, presumably to rescue fellow humans; however, our immediate objective was to knock out nearby antiair batteries to allow friendly transports to drop troops at the entrance to the facility.

Gamespot
(http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/darkvoid/news.html?sid=6208568&tag=topslot;thumb;1)

YouTube - Dark Void gameplay video

yoco
26.04.09, 18:14
Game looks reall good but I'm not sure if I'm gonna play it.

alpacino
26.04.09, 21:39
Seems to be cool, I have some high expectations from it. Looking forward to more material.

SBfreak
26.04.09, 22:01
The flight ability will sure low down my fps....

Dynamic
27.04.09, 02:15
Interesting, I always wanted to fly and shoot! The geo is cool.

Aurion
29.04.09, 11:15
Damn! that looks very awesome,after Lost Planet:Colonies,I didn't play any deep action game,so this one should be off the hook.

I will definitely book this one up for release.

morgan
29.04.09, 11:39
actually there some games will be released this year the least word that can discribe them is their are all fascinating

and i thinks this game is one of them

yoco
14.10.09, 11:01
YouTube - Dark Void Footage Mash-up!

alpacino
15.10.09, 01:56
Cool, usually you can't wrong with Capcom, though this time they are just publishing this title and not coding it. Should also be inspirational for a Rocketeer game. :tongue:

LeechMaster
16.10.09, 11:18
Looks like a very fun game. But seriously All games or movies looks great in there trailers or gameplays for games. Because of that I don’t until seeing a review or renting the game first.

yoco
06.11.09, 18:47
YouTube - Dark Void gameplay Preview

yoco
20.01.10, 11:40
YouTube- Dark Void | Video Review

Aurion
27.01.10, 15:01
Well,it required such a monster tuned PC to run smoothly, anyway, I've just finished it after 2 days in a row play. Liked that main idea but still nothing beats Crisis in the concept of free playing.