PDA

View Full Version : BCG problem

SBfreak
25.04.09, 19:34
No I haven't been banned from BCG:biggrin: ,just that after I enter the keyword nothing happens.Anyone else have this problem?

anon
25.04.09, 19:36
Same issue here... it's most likely a server problem.

kazuya
25.04.09, 19:36
no,after you add correct keyword on bottom user and pass must show up

wait still yes,nothing happens after user pass enter

its ok now i refreshed page

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.04.09, 19:38
same here ...now you are 100% sure that it's a server error :wink2:
the keyword don't work but the recover works.

By the way when you are banned from BCG you will enter the keyword..put ID and Pass and after that nothing happend's ->Ban on BCG

Dynamic
25.04.09, 19:39
Thank goodness!!! I was getting worried!

Man, I hope everything is ok.

SBfreak
25.04.09, 19:47
OR....ALL SB-I WAS BANNED MUHAHA..

EDIT:sorry for offtopic

Dynamic
25.04.09, 23:01
Still cannot get back in...still down?

shoulder
25.04.09, 23:02
Working for me. :wink2:

SBfreak
25.04.09, 23:06
Well it still doesn't work for me..

conan
25.04.09, 23:07
atm it's working for me :)

anon
25.04.09, 23:08
@SBfreak: neither for me... I have also tried it on IE but to no avail :confused:

yoco
25.04.09, 23:22
Did you type your keyword or did you paste it? You have to type it, works fine for me.
But now I'm not sure if I have a problem. For more than a day now there's no new torrent for me (I only have PS2 games checked). Last one is Beatmania.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.04.09, 23:35
Reset the Keyword.

enter "recover" in the search box and after that it will show the meniu below where you have to put the email address.

After you click the link received in the email and have a new keyword you should try with the new keyword.

I have done that,this time it show me the boxes with ID and Pass but after i click the button nothing happends (ban suspicious:confused:)

shoulder
25.04.09, 23:37
You guys are most likely banned then.

Try recover, if it doesn't work you are for sure.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.04.09, 23:47
hmm...if i have been banned i have another question .

It's possible to be banned (instant) from waffles because i have used RM memory reader reading the info from a BCG torrent on utorrent client that it was on real seeding?

anon
25.04.09, 23:48
It's possible to be banned (instant) from waffles because i have used RM memory reader reading the info from a BCG torrent on utorrent client that it was on real seeding?

No, since the hash isn't read where the torrent is from doesn't matter.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.04.09, 23:52
No, since the hash isn't read where the torrent is from doesn't matter.

Thank you for the info ! still i have not find'out why i have been banned cause i have used 5-10 kbs speed up on a well leeched with proper settings.:confused:

And if whe all have been banned from BCG i think it's maybe the hand of that guy miau-miau..mihow..or however his name was.

anon
25.04.09, 23:55
And if whe all have been banned from BCG i think it's maybe the hand of that guy miau-miau..mihow..or however his name was.

MelvinMeow? :mad:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
26.04.09, 00:01
MelvinMeow? :mad:

Yes..that guy..MelvinMiau :smile:..because all members that have been banned of toffos(tofifi) now encountred problem's on BCG i think.

Dynamic
26.04.09, 00:10
hmm, I doubt I was banned because I did not even cheat there. LOL

It was a clean account with no history of cheating...I will give it a few more hours than I will try the recover method.

I will be so sad if I was banned. :frown:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
26.04.09, 00:16
hmm, I doubt I was banned because I did not even cheat there. LOL

Yes but it's enough that you are member on a Nightmare forum for trackers SB-I :rolleyes:

Dynamic
26.04.09, 00:23
Bahh!!! There is no way for them to find me! I am invisible... Just kidding :tongue:

Well if it takes being banned to be a member here than I will take my ban happily!

Long live SB-I!

:sb-innovation:

kazuya
26.04.09, 01:17
if you are banned then its definitely MelvinMeow:biggrin: i banned on some other tracker,well Anon knows better:frown:

anonftw
26.04.09, 02:01
Yeah, I did a google search on that CAMHo(Melvin) yesterday and he wastes alot of time trolling and talking trash about people and risrespecting places he doesn't even know. He has even been known to pass on IP lists, but surely someone wouldn't actually give credit to someone like that !? LOL, I appologize, but I wanted to vent. :wink:

To stay on topic, I am not on BCG, but I hope this is just a big false alarm for all of you.

Dynamic
26.04.09, 04:50
Who is this melvinmeow? I googled but it does not come up with anything I can understand.

Also, I just recovered and the email was sent to me with all new information and when I entered it into the front page it still did not change...I assume that I am not banned because I was able to get the system to generate the new password and stuff...

Very odd indeed, I have not changed anything since yesterday when I was able to access the site...

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
26.04.09, 10:16
Still no change...now i'm 90% sure that it's a ban :eek:

Dedicated to the guy who banned us from tofifi (tophos) :
YouTube - White N Nerdy Legos by jrdmovimkr PLUS Weird Al Trippy.

kazuya
26.04.09, 10:28
lol saibot damn funny:klatsch_3: ok this means war SBi vs Melvinmeow:gun2:

Aurion
26.04.09, 12:40
Guys,I know this sux real bad,but come'on we were born for this,every single one of us had the inner preparations that something like this incident would happen to his/her account(s),and since we are doing things that trackers' admins hate,then we shouldn't even take this seriously coz accounts come & go now & then,it's all about your skills being improved or not,about your experience being edged or not.

And one last thing,punks like that f*cker are just envying us on the bless we posses by which we can do whatever we want,whenever we desire.

kazuya
26.04.09, 13:05
Yea you are right Aurion.I read somewhere that this MelvinFreak sleeps 3 hours a day:shockkk!:, and he is rest on PC,that was hes own statement he gave:PC-Freak:

SBfreak
26.04.09, 13:31
Yep thinks solved...I have a friend who's not member of this great site and BCG works for him......I 120% think we are now banned from tophos(who cares) and BCG:frown:(that hurt)

vDD+wR
26.04.09, 13:44
:

I read somewhere that this MelvinFreak sleeps 3 hours a day. :shockkk!:
LOL! That reminded me on that one South Park episode, where all guys are playing WoW against that fat nerd who has that uber-character. :biggrin: (Maybe a connection? :tongue:)

That guy is really a pain in the a**... Dunno what's going on, but everytime I try to fill in the unique code, I can't see the 2 fields at the bottom... (where the username and password are supposed to appear) So, I guess I joined too.. :frown:

anonftw
26.04.09, 14:05
Who is this melvinmeow? I googled but it does not come up with anything I can understand.

Melvin is just a loser troll that thinks he's the invite/CAMMER police who has a sorry websites called Topwhores er something. If you get bored, then here are some examples :

AboutTheScene || News (http://www.aboutthescene.com/general/news/1159.html)

janiator? - FileSharing Talk (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-janiator-154026)

10 OiNK invites to give out - need Tophos :: Ultimate MMORPG Gaming Community & Trading Zone (http://www.realpoor.com/10_OiNK_invites_to_give_out___need_Tophos_t81620.h tml)

Search (http://forum.greedytorrent.com/search.php?search_author=Melvinmeow)

......to give a few examples

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
26.04.09, 14:12
Melvinmeow
BANNED

:smile::))) ON FST

Don't know how they have catch me ..because on toffifi i was haveing an id on BCG an another id...registration ip's was different..announces different..

after all
That's why i have discussed in a few mounths back that i have wanted this forum to be invite only.

SBfreak
26.04.09, 14:16
That's why i have discussed in a few mounths back that i have wanted this forum to be invite only.

Great idea this way we'll never get to this point again although it's worth the risk:biggrin: and only true cheaters will join....not some melmiaushit

kazuya
26.04.09, 14:26
i think its time for new thread called "MelvinMeow AntiFan List":biggrin:

system28
26.04.09, 14:34
I´m one of the members! (MelvinMeow AntiFan List)

:frech01::gun2::nawarte::disabledbig7ly:

shoulder
26.04.09, 14:39
This is not an anti MelvinMeow Thread.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3383

system28
26.04.09, 14:44
Sorry shoulder!

Well i have the same Problems here! I type the Keyword in Searchbox...for a half second the Login-Boxes appear and disappear. :stupid:

Invites
26.04.09, 14:58
works ok for me

anon
26.04.09, 17:12
Hard blow... I was banned from BCG too... and it was a 40+ weeks old account... well, never mind. I didn't even use the tracker. I feel worse about the people I invited, who got banned as well. :eek13:

Can I be the leader of the MelvinMeow AntiFan group? :klatsch_3:

Sorry for the off-topic.

vDD+wR
26.04.09, 18:16
*wants to join the anti MelvinMiau-group too* :biggrin:

Hard blow... I was banned from BCG too...
Sorry to hear that he caught you too.. :mad: As I am banned there too, I guess the whole invite-tree is banned then. :mad:
This guy is really starting to pi** me off, what advantage could some person have to scam all the other users...? (I mean, as I read, he isn't some staff member of bcg... :icon_angry[1]:)

Melvinmeow BANNED
Unfortunatly, he just have to change his IP/ use a proxy, and he has an account again here... That is why I would go for an invite-only board too. But I know the arguments against it, and besides, I don't want to hijack this thread. :wink2:

anon
26.04.09, 18:20
Sorry to hear that he caught you too..

Don't worry; after spending 5 minutes in front of the computer I found out my/our bans were completely unrelated to TopHos.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
26.04.09, 19:09
Don't worry; after spending 5 minutes in front of the computer I found out my/our bans were completely unrelated to TopHos.

Can you tell us more my friend about the ban's ? :biggrin:

anon
26.04.09, 19:11
I'm currently discussing it with my invitees. But me and some of the people that posted here being banned at BCG is unrelated to our new best friend MelvinMeow.

alpacino
27.04.09, 11:26
Hey chaps, I've been reading your messages and I feel sorry for those who have lost their accounts.

How do you think this happened? How could that bastard at TopHos know anything from you guys? I can only think of some of you having dynamic ips?

anon said his invitees might have caused troubles, yes?

@DarkSaibot, SBFreak, Dynamic, kazuya, System28, vDD do you have invitees? Have you checked anything with them?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.04.09, 11:54
@DarkSaibot, SBFreak, Dynamic, kazuya, System28, vDD do you have invitees? Have you checked anything with them?

i have not invited anybody ..since my account have not more then 1 week..i have not cheated..not downloaded torrents...not anything..beside using a 3mb torrents on 48 hours seeding and receive seeding bonus.

This ban's are currently S.F. for me :eek13:

I think that they have banned a lot of ip's recently because i have seen this problem in also other forums from my country.

theone
27.04.09, 15:09
Well netvirus has been on everyones ban list for a while...
I probably am responsible for alot of sites banned him again recently...
But technically speaking the cheats he promotes are the real reason he banned not me...
They are easily caught despite what he claims to tell everyone here.

As well as the rest of you being banned....
I am not responsible in any way for anyone other than netvirus being banned from BCG.
They probably caught one of your invitees cheating and banned the whole tree.
I even asked one of the BCG staff today if it was related to me and they said not in any way.
It does make me squirt a little to know I got some of you traders attention and panties in a bunch though..
Maybe it will make some of you think twice about cheating.

In regards to making this site invite only... that wont really do anyone any good.
Think of the fact... we make our sites invite only and you guys still manage to get into our sites for a while.
Now imagine most of you are mere noobs in regaurds to being internet savy.
Factor in the fact that alot of us Staff from trackers have jobs in the IT world and you can get a good idea why it wont work.

Some of you made references to FST feel free to look up some threads about me there.
They have hidden trade sections there that are invite only and I still infiltrate them.
They prune and prune the users who have access to these hidden sections trying to remove our access from seeing them and the only people they remove are the people who should be there by the sites intentions. They have yet to ban/disable any of my 6 accounts with access to those threads they are trying to prevent me from seeing.
(AKA your users will be more annoyed if you start going on a rampage trying to find me than I will be.)

While we are on the topic of nabbing people here...
Why do you go through the whole effort of blocking self hosted images so people cant get ips... yet you dont even secure your code on the site from showing users ips?
Got me real curious about that.
You should really check for code updates now and then.
Might block some of the known injections from working on your forums here.

BTW anon your refrence to cox in the locked thread...
Thats my proxie so feel free to post it as much as you like wont do me any harm.

In regards to me not knowing about the sites I slam... If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck... chances are its a duck.
It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out this sites main reason for being on the internet is to encourage cheating.

Either class im all excited about the idea of having another fan club...
But it would have been alot cooler if you guys came up with an original idea.
Hate MelvinMeow club... been there done that kinda thing.
Think of something more original maybe?

------
I was requested to add this as well:
Hey Anon, greetings from Cirno & Anjow!!!
And Aurion...please answer the PM you were sent on BCG.
k Thanks bye.

vDD+wR
27.04.09, 16:15
Nope, I haven't used any of the temporary referrals BCG had given out at that time. So this couldn't be the case.

But as anon mentioned already, he investigated a little and found out that this hadn't to do with the recent stuff. But we have discussed this already via PM. :wink2:

splicer
27.04.09, 16:21
Give me the money for a 100/100mBit unmetered non-OVH server, rented for 12 months, and I'll stop cheating completely:klatsch_3:

In regards to making this site invite only... that wont really do anyone any good.
Think of the fact... we make our sites invite only and you guys still manage to get into our sites for a while.
It's easy to get invites to BT sites; there are forums for it. Now tell me one place that would allow users to trade invite for a cheat forum.

kazuya
27.04.09, 18:06
theone i would be more worried about why your wife can't get satisfied then playing around with PC's like a little baby.

And if you know we chat because our dady's like your can't pay a better and faster internet connection,i would be satisfied with connection thats good to keep decent ratio but don't have even that so i am forced to cheat,and you fell so smart but if i wont i could learn all about the damn PC and this shit but i have better things to do,like live in a real world i fighting to survive,i even trying not to hang so much on PC.

Now that you mentioned IT we are all so scared uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,it just proofs that you have a silly life,probably didn't know how pussy looks until your employees on job payed you a Prostitute.Your life must really sucked,no friends,girls... only PC left to play,i feel sorry for you.

Yea and now you can search my IP's and scam me all over trackers,it will not change anything,its only just a stupid useless shit for nolifers.And i am satisfied with Demonoid only

theone
27.04.09, 18:17
I can think of a few such places splicer.
How do you think Staff from various sites find out about s****y forums like this?

Hint: Wasn't from google as you guys might think.

@kazuya

I find it pretty funny how in 1 line you say im married.
Next you say I cant get pussy.
Kinda odd if you ask me.
If they were mentioned a few posts apart maybe it wouldnt look so odd but in the same post your comments just look silly.

As far as paying for my internet connection...
I pay for my own connection. Its not paid for by my daddy.
Maybe the reason I can afford my internet connection is cause I dont rely on my "daddy" to pay for everything in life like some people do.

For someone who does not have a PC or descent internet connection you sure seem to post on here more often than me.

My mentioning IT stuff was not to scare anyone.
It was referenced more to make a point more than anything.
If my employees are making enough on job to pay for me to get pussy...
and your whining about not having money.
Perhaps I should hire you to work for me so you can have enough money to get a descent connection and have more than enough so you can even buy me some pussy....

anon
27.04.09, 18:29
Text wall

Yes, I'll think twice before resuming it :cool: For you it must not be that hard... you probably have a fast connection, or can simply edit the database values. Some people kind of don't have 1mB/s upload speeds, or can't wait to get "bonus points" before downloading the latest release.

What splicer said about invites... whatever you say, "I have SB-I, want tracker X and Y"; do we have a deal? :biggrin:

And I could be Bill Gates for all you care, after all it's a bit hard to check things like these, right?

Last time I checked we weren't discussing how many FST accounts you have, but rather the kind of posts "MelvinMeow" has made there.

Plus yeah, Anjow told me the same :wink: You can drop that one, it's not going to work.

Proxies for the win :klatsch_3:

I usually try to give helpful answers even if I have to repeat the same thing over and over, but in this case I'll go for "read the FAQ". :wink:

And the fan club idea really stuck around :cool:

I was requested to add this as well:
Hey Anon, greetings from Cirno & Anjow!!!

Hi! :wavey:

Actually, I can even respect Cirno - the little chat we had gave me a great impression about him.

Oh, and is Anjow's new tactic to treat everyone entering the "disabled" IRC channel as "anon from sb-innovation.de" until he hits the right one? Because it's the second time they ban "me", yet I only had one account there... :klatsch_3:

I find it pretty funny how in 1 line you say im married.
Next you say I cant get pussy.
Kinda odd if you ask me.

That's the point :tongue:

For someone who does not have a PC or descent internet connection you sure seem to post on here more often than me.

Must be because this forum is called "Small Bandwidth Innovation"... :rolleyes:

czullo
27.04.09, 18:32
i was banned too on BCG omg what the heck, this really sux ;(

kazuya
27.04.09, 18:46
Perhaps I should hire you to work for me so you can have enough money to get a descent connection and have more than enough so you can even buy me some pussy....

where did i sad i don't have money,i just don't have it for faster connection that's all,i just don't wont to pay a same connection that costs in other country's nothing and here 10 times more,i will rather wait till it gets cheaper,it's not fair

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.04.09, 18:48
It does make me squirt a little to know I got some of you traders attention and panties in a bunch though..

Yeah right :stupid::rolling_eyes:
YouTube - Ich Bin Dein Gummibär - Full German Version

I can't understand why do you keep stay overhere instead go to tofifi and improve the scripts :top:

vDD+wR
27.04.09, 18:56
Hey guy's,

I'll drop a few lines here too, if you don't mind.
I'll find it extremly funny that you still hang out in our
shitty forum.
I mean I can't imagine why staying in our loser board could be satisfying for you...:confused:
So somehow there must be some reason? Maybe....Miau is scared of the potential of our tools? Could that be one reason? You don't have to tell, of course. You wouldn't admit either, I guess...:rolleyes:

And, repectfully to everyone here, why are you still posting here?!
Go get some life/satisfaction at your tracker friends...! (runs a fourth class tracker, and thinks he could play with the big boys... :rolleyes:)

you won't stop us :biggrin:

@czullo:

I am sorry to hear that.. :frown:

nishant
10.05.09, 02:18
I keep seeing "FST" get thrown around, both on GFT and here. What is it and how do I join it?

shawshankraj
10.05.09, 02:23
I keep seeing "FST" get thrown around, both on GFT and here. What is it and how do I join it?

FST means filesharingtalk

FileSharing Talk - BitTorrent, Usenet, NZB, Verified Hashes, ED2K, Kazaa Lite and Discussion (http://filesharingtalk.com/)