PDA

View Full Version : iTS - In the shadow

mindofthewonderful
16.05.09, 18:46
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3607 (shadowthein.net)
ITS is a tracker dedicated mainly to movies. They offer really good encodes of movies but lack peers.

Categories:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3608

Torrents:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3609

Collection Page:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3610
Nice feature of the tracker. Here we have some nice collections of directors, actors and other.

Forum:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3611
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3612

Rules:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3613
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3614
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3615
The rules are bit harsh but not too harsh to follow :)

User Classes:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3616

Stats:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3617

Have in mind that with so little leechers is a really hard to make upload. The good news is that all users have upload rights so if you have any good encodes you have a chance to get some gigabytes :) I didn't tried to cheat it because I don't use it much and I can't give you advice what tools to use :-/
This tracker has a great potential to become a really good one but only if they allow more users to join them

P.S. If you can't find it on this adress it's because they have a secret login ;)

anon
16.05.09, 18:49
Nice review, thanks. Moved :smile:

@Aurion: better use your SB-I albums next time...

mindofthewonderful
16.05.09, 18:54
Ok, thanks. Didn't know if I should post it here :)

Blocker
16.05.09, 20:31
Nice review mindofthewonderful, iTS seems really interesting, Also nice categories!!

So the URL that appears in the screenshot is the real??

Or they use a fake login page??

anon
16.05.09, 20:32
Yes, it's their real URL. They have a quite impressive fake page.

Blocker
16.05.09, 20:38
Yes, it's their real URL. They have a quite impressive fake page.

Wow!! yeah is a impressive fake login page,:smile:

fake pages make trackers more strange haha like UK-T

anon
16.05.09, 20:41
fake pages make trackers more strange haha like UK-T

Safety first :wink: This must be one of the points leading trackers to have one. Although BCG, for example, got "rid" of a lot of members that didn't generate a passkey when they switched to their current fake page :redface:

Aurion
18.05.09, 08:43
@anon: totally forgot about that but it is strange that tinypic didn't last for quite longer :confused2:

hontoCorti
18.05.09, 09:17
maybe some ITS guy did not like the pictures;)

anon
18.05.09, 16:36
What hontoCorti said.

nishant
22.05.09, 23:01
Can someone PM me their irc address? I know they're open for interviews somewhere.

anon
22.05.09, 23:02
PM sent. :wink:

mindofthewonderful
25.05.09, 22:01
wow, wtf this picture in rules stand for :)

anon
25.05.09, 22:03
I LOLed at the "rules" when I first saw them too. :biggrin:

Aurion hasn't reuploaded the pictures yet.

Blocker
21.11.09, 04:39
Anyone can talk about cheating experiences in this tracker please?

Instab
21.11.09, 04:48
it seems the interest in this tracker dopped quite much in the last months. would like to know why ...

anon
21.11.09, 17:10
Anyone can talk about cheating experiences in this tracker please?

Slow and steady with the Extreme Mod is the way to go. Their lack of many leechers on torrents makes it harder, but not impossible. With enough time you can build a respectable amount of upload.

@VwTE1r: I remember I read someone post that if all traders and rarity seekers were pruned from iTS, there'd be zero members left :yelcutelaughA:

Blocker
21.11.09, 17:16
Slow and steady with the Extreme Mod is the way to go. Their lack of many leechers on torrents makes it harder, but not impossible. With enough time you can build a respectable amount of upload.

Hello anon,I'm not so sure to cheat there because seem like a nice tracker and is also ratioless,maybe like you said cheating slow and steady would be the best way.
They have a lack of peers but it's collection section is really good.:tongue:

anon
21.11.09, 17:17
Hello anon,I'm not so sure to cheat there

You're the one that asked for cheating experiences. :tongue:

They're indeed ratio-free, but you need upload to advance in userclasses.

Blocker
21.11.09, 17:21
You're the one that asked for cheating experiences. :tongue:

They're indeed ratio-free, but you need upload to advance in userclasses.

LOL,Yeah . But maybe cheating in a ratioless tracker could be useless also thanks for your comments.

anon
27.03.10, 16:34
Well, you can't prevent the tracker from seeing your new IP if you want to torrent with your real one... but if you don't change the details (namely the password, as the e-mail address can't be changed) immediately, you should be fine.

This thread almost makes me wish I hadn't lost my iTS account and were a trader :lol:

Blocker
27.03.10, 16:38
I just changed "country of origin" and the banned my 3 days later

ooblar
27.03.10, 19:02

iTS is sensitive, but still, why would you do that? An unnecessary risk...

saebrtooth
28.03.10, 00:16

wtf thats so stupid!
Its like entrapment. they place trap buttons around the site and boom, ur fkd

crazy

if they have the options why would they ban? These guys are just too paranoid

Blocker when u said 'just changed' did u use the account from another country IP too? Or was it only changing the country of origin and thats it? (just to get clear confirmation ;))

Blocker
28.03.10, 03:32
I used the account from another country IP :tongue:

Be careful if you've got an iTS account

Instab
28.03.10, 03:36
I used the account from another country IP :tongü:

well, changing the country in the profile right after trading might not be the smartest move :lol:

Blocker
28.03.10, 03:39
well, changing the country in the profile right after trading might not be the smartest move :lol:

Yeap I learnt the lesson :frown:

They banned me and gave me a message like "iTS don't support traders"

saebrtooth
28.03.10, 13:40

What time frame would u have recommended?

anon
28.03.10, 18:01
They banned me and gave me a message like "iTS don't support traders"

Login failed!
This account has been disabled.

Reason: we do not support trading.

I'd recommend a few weeks... there's never a excuse for a sudden country change (unless the previous owner was really dedicated and told them he'd be moving to a different country or something), but if you are patient and wait, it may pass under the radar if they don't have a script to automatically warn them regardless of what you do.

Mihai
28.03.10, 18:27
No more shadow for it.I just fund unlimited invites on the x264.me invite forum, on cinematik a friend of mine got an invite and i bet there are some on what.cd too.

shoulder
28.03.10, 18:32
No questionaire on x264?

Blocker
28.03.10, 18:33
No more shadow for it.I just fund unlimited invites on the x264.me invite forum, on cinematik a friend of mine got an invite and i bet there are some on what.cd too.

:top:

I'll look for one invite on the x264.me invite forum I almost reach PU status

Mihai
28.03.10, 18:34
Elite Users:

The requirements for applying are as follows:

- No trading, cheating,or giving of accounts
- At least 4 direct links to your profiles on other trackers
- An email address
- currently used IP address(es)
- user names on other BT trackers

Power Users:

Just PM me asking for an IRC interview code and then proceed to our IRC channel. I'll pm you back with the details and code upon request.

This is what he wrote on x264

shoulder
28.03.10, 21:41
Same as on Cinematik then.

shawshankraj
29.03.10, 04:29
Just PM me asking for an IRC interview code and then proceed to our IRC channel. I'll pm you back with the details and code upon request.

I have PM like him a months ago but no reply...

saebrtooth
29.03.10, 08:25
were u on this tracker b4? maybe they detect something, if not then the guy doenst care for more members

shawshankraj
29.03.10, 08:32
Nope...It's my first try...

SBfreak
29.03.10, 13:23
Tried PMing him again.:confused2:

anon
29.03.10, 14:38
Tried PMing him again.:confused2:

Exactly what I'd do... "hi, I messaged you one month ago but got no reply... are you there?" :unsure:

jacksbi
29.03.10, 15:45
someone can pls pm the irc invite application if u have it pls

Mihai
29.03.10, 16:04
I have a friend who pm-ed the guy one month ago too.What you must do is watch his profile, see when was the last time he signed in.If this was 2 months ago then it's clear isn't it?

shawshankraj
01.04.10, 16:20
omeone can pls pm the irc invite application if u have it pls

I receive the Interview code and IRC detail , Give a decent interview , hope to get in..:redface::frown:

Mihai
01.04.10, 20:47
I hope you will not be disapointed.:smile:

shoulder
01.04.10, 20:58
If he likes AFR ... :smile:

RUBBER
01.04.10, 22:19
If he likes AFR ... :smile:

ITS has the best rips [AFR files small size] those team know what they do :top:

There was a staff menber who was always offering invitations to trusted guys but he seems to me that he retired not know if we're talking about the same dude Cinematik

worth having a invite there is a good tracker and will not need to cheating is non ratio tracker

:top:

shawshankraj
02.04.10, 04:09
I hope you will not be disapointed.

They tell me u will receive your invitation with in 4 days if i am selected,I think it's a long time to select member..And BTW their question r lot easy then TPS guys ask on IRC,...

anon
02.04.10, 18:01
They tell me u will receive your invitation with in 4 days if i am selected,I think it's a long time to select member..

You can't wait four days to see if you've been invited to iTS? Then waiting four weeks to become PU (as it's the rule in a lot of trackers) must be a torture. :tongue:

shawshankraj
02.04.10, 19:48
You can't wait four days to see if you've been invited to iTS?

I know i can't but they said it will take Max. 4 days to go through u r interview and we have to check on everything u said..

I know i'm not going to receive invite but i just take a benefit of being a power user on x264..

jacksbi
19.05.10, 15:44
i think it is very diificult to get in here i am waiting for elite status on x264 so that i can just pm profile links directly rather than interview.

Mihai
19.05.10, 18:22
The tracker doesn't look like something special.Why would you want it?

anon
19.05.10, 18:23
The AFR rips. :yup:

Mihai
19.05.10, 18:25
The what?:confused2:

anon
19.05.10, 18:26
AFR = Advanced Filesize Regulation

They're movie rips made to fit in a certain portion (1/8, 1/4, 1/2) of a DVD, rather than a CD.

Mihai
19.05.10, 18:27
I see.So the same movie but modified size in short?

Blocker
19.05.10, 18:27
The AFR rips. :yup:

Yeap I agree with you

Also they have a nice collection of movies,Scorsese's,Lynch's,Kubrick's,Hitckock's,Kur osawa's

I think it's a real l33t and private tracker :tongue:

anon
19.05.10, 18:28
I see.So the same movie but modified size in short?

Basically, yes (and I assume that with higher quality, since the filesize is bigger).

Mihai
19.05.10, 18:29
Higher that a hd movie?

anon
19.05.10, 18:30
I don't know :happy:

But I don't think so - I mean, HDs have a bigger resolution, right?

Blocker
19.05.10, 18:34
Maybe someone with an account there should post a screenshot

I remember its rips was huge but I'm not sure which size

Mihai
19.05.10, 18:38
Then, just some movies riped so they can have a higher level of clarity but not better than hd. Sounds good for fanatics but it's just not for me.

shoulder
19.05.10, 18:40
Higher that a hd movie?
AFR is used to describe certain filesizes, HD is used to describe certain quality requirements.
You see it's hard to compare them. :wink2:

saebrtooth
20.05.10, 05:56
. link (http://forum.dead-donkey.com/viewtopic.php?t=12810)

AFR? keyword? wtf?

Indeed, AFR stands for Advanced Filesize Regulation. If your rip fits the simple criteria, you can use the keyword advancedfilesize in your post.

You can then use this to search for only 1/6th, 1/3rd or 1/2 DVDr sized rips:
www.dead-donkey.com • Search (http://forum.dead-donkey.com/search.php)

Simply type in advancedfilesize (all one word) when you do a search, and out they pop. Of course, it relies on people doing AFR rips to put advancedfilesize somewhere in their thread.

Where does it come from?

Its something that's come out of fileheaven.org. The following Q&A comes from their site...

So what exactly do you mean by DVD-R sized files?

The old concept of 1xCD rip has been replaced by a single ~0744 MB file which is 1/6 DVD-R sized.
The old concept of 2xCD rip has been replaced by a single ~1490 MB file which is 1/3 DVD-R sized.
The old concept of 3xCD rip has been replaced by a single ~2236 MB file which is 1/2 DVD-R sized.

We call this the Advanced Filesize Regulation (AFR).

rebrov
10.07.10, 16:53
anon how can i go to ITS invite application ?

jacksbi
10.07.10, 17:09
its very difficult to get in iTS

and coming to invite application you can only get it if it is pmed by any of the staff on iTS they will give you the special code to use while joining in the irc channel.

after joining the channel also you cant be sure that you will get the invite your application must be accepted by 3 or 4 staff members if all goes well you will get your invite in 2 or 3 days.

but most of the people dont get the invite only 20% members will get in i think.

they dont care about ratios,tracker levels or ur donations somany are rejected who have great uploads on some hard to seed and great trackers.

Uninvited2611
10.07.10, 17:20
i see iTS staff give umlimited invites on bithq, cinematik, but it will get forever for them to reply :-s

anon
10.07.10, 19:02
but most of the people dont get the invite only 20% members will get in i think.

They have to be picky. "Have iTS" makes a rather nice trading offer.

---------- Post added at 14:02 ---------- Previous post was at 14:02 ----------

Same reason why they also use an invite application system instead of giving them automatically.

Instab
10.07.10, 19:03
members from ftwr went there after the former closed iirc

samantha
10.07.10, 19:20
I am there from almost the beginning but its member base is very very less.

shawshankraj
10.07.10, 19:36
x264 elite user can receive direct invite to iTS without going through Application..

jacksbi
10.07.10, 19:42
did u get in shawshank with showing 4 proofs? i will become elite soon there my friend want to join it so i will make a request for him.

Großmutter
10.07.10, 19:54
i see iTS staff give umlimited invites on bithq, cinematik, but it will get forever for them to reply :-s

i can't find unlimited invites on bithq??
have you the link for us?

Okay, have found it!
thx
but he only fill out the app form for you, so no guarantee!!

shawshankraj
10.07.10, 20:09
did u get in shawshank with showing 4 proofs? i will become elite soon there my friend want to join it so i will make a request for him

no i don't need iTS so I have not ask them for invite and I don't want to risk my oldest account to get deleted for same stuff that i found on x64..I have talk one of my friends there and he tell me there you just have to show 4 proof from different tracker and you will receive invite surely..If you are not planning to cheat on iTS you can give them your actual profile link..

anon
10.07.10, 20:13
If you are not planning to cheat on iTS you can give them your actual profile link..

Who the hell would cheat there anyway? It's not like you automatically begin receiving invites once you belong to a certain user class.

jacksbi
10.07.10, 20:22
Who the hell would cheat there anyway? It's not like you automatically begin receiving invites once you belong to a certain user class.

Yes there is no need to cheat there it is a ratio free tracker and u will not get invites if u get promoted to various userclasses.

Blocker
11.07.10, 01:37
did u get in shawshank with showing 4 proofs? i will become elite soon there my friend want to join it so i will make a request for him.

Myabe it's not possible asking for a invite for some one else becuase they ask for profile links,and ask for IP adresses you are using ,here some info from x264 forums

Many thanks c. I've tried to make this as simple as possible, but please do read carefully. :smile:

Elite Users:

The requirements for applying are as follows:

- No trading, cheating,or giving of accounts
- At least 4 direct links to your profiles on other trackers
- An email address
- currently used IP address(es)
- user names on other BT trackers

Power Users:

Here's a brief description of the site.

iTS' a site which aims at providing it's community with a diverse variety of quality content. The site contains high quality (x264 and xvid) non-scene rips of old, rare and also new movies ripped by very experienced rippers and conveniently sized to fit on DVDRs (AFR rips) i.e. 746mb/1.09gb/1.46gb/2.18gb etc. Here are the types of content we offer:
AFR (we have a huge collection of AFR movies, which you can hardly find on other sites)
Animation
BRRip/BDRip
Documentaries
DVDR
DVDRip/x264
DVDRip/XviD
E-Learning/Books
FLAC
HD
Music DVDR/HD
Other Shit
PC Apps
PC Games
Shorts/Extras
TV

Note:
We are a no ratio site and have a karma bonus system, so it's a friendly environment for non-seedbox users and also users with slow connections. We favour long seeding periods over brief seedbox usage.

All the best

leyla
12.07.10, 10:38
I searched for sometime to get iTS. u can ask in cinematik, x264. i think the most important thing for ur application is ur proofs. u should send them the proofs of the trackers that u are really active.

Noname03
12.07.10, 11:15
Where can I ask in Cinematik forum for an invitation on iTS? Thanks

shawshankraj
12.07.10, 12:33
in forum they have thread call invite for other sites..

anon
12.07.10, 13:01
Where can I ask in Cinematik forum for an invitation on iTS? Thanks

The "iTS - Unlimited!" thread in the Power User section?

Noname03
12.07.10, 14:42
ok. Thanks, but I'm not a Power User on Cinematik. Thanks again

anon
12.07.10, 15:40
The get to PU :happy:

The hardest part is the long waiting time at the beginning. You can do the 100GB in a few days.

Noname03
12.07.10, 16:35
I have 10 Mb/s (4 GB in one hour.) But I can't do 4 GB in 1 hour because I don't have very good speed (peers can't connect to me very well). Anyway, I don't need 100 GB, I need just 50 GB upload.

anon
12.07.10, 22:05
But I can't do 4 GB in 1 hour because I don't have very good speed (peers can't connect to me very well).

Not a problem on Cinematik. You can use MB/s speeds and don't even need to stop before the update.

Noname03
13.07.10, 10:12
Not a problem on Cinematik. You can use MB/s speeds and don't even need to stop before the update.

You talk about Ratio Master?

anon
13.07.10, 21:08
That's right :)

Richard
19.07.10, 08:27
iTS uses an invite application ("my friend has a 1337.0 ratio on all his sites and seeds forever, give me an invite so that I can bring him in") system, so your chances of getting an invite kind of decrease a bit.

If you trade an account, don't change the details as soon as you're in.

Good luck!

wow

How can we get it anon ?

Instab
19.07.10, 08:34
wow

How can we get it anon ?

i hope you don't mind me responding :D
either you get an account by trading or some member there has to go through the described procedure for you

Richard
19.07.10, 08:46
i hope you don't mind me responding :D
either you get an account by trading or some member there has to go through the described procedure for you

also that's what happening in HDBits :biggrin:

Instab
19.07.10, 08:49
also that's what happening in HDBits :biggrin:

most of the high level sites have those invite applications. the only reason why ITS is only lv6 is the giveaways in some PU forums on some sites

Richard
19.07.10, 10:08
most of the high level sites have those invite applications. the only reason why ITS is only lv6 is the giveaways in some PU forums on some sites

yes, i heard if you have account PU in x264 there's offers invites to iTS

Blocker
19.07.10, 17:45
Check my post on this thread

anon
19.07.10, 17:56
yes, i heard if you have account PU in x264 there's offers invites to iTS

Same goes for Cinematik, although it appears the guys with unlimited invites don't talk too much.

By the way, I think the situation with HDBits and invite "applications" is a bit different.

jacksbi
21.07.10, 08:12
Same goes for Cinematik, although it appears the guys with unlimited invites don't talk too much.

By the way, I think the situation with HDBits and invite "applications" is a bit different.

also in THC he never replies a PM.

I doubt if anyone got in iTS like this?

Blocker
21.07.10, 17:13

I doubt if anyone got in iTS like this?

I had an iTS account in a trade :tongue:

or You should try x264 PU forums

anon
21.07.10, 17:40

Did you double-check everything before sending the PM? Perhaps he's trashing applications missing the slightest things. :dabs:

jacksbi
21.07.10, 17:43
Did you double-check everything before sending the PM? Perhaps he's trashing applications missing the slightest things. :dabs:

i had never send him the pm anon but i see lot of people telling he never replied to them

same on other trackers also

---------- Post added at 21:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:12 ----------

for which one u traded blocker?

Blocker
21.07.10, 17:52
[/COLOR]for which one u traded blocker?

What.cd invite

Instab
21.07.10, 20:13
What.cd invite

ITS for what?
lucky guy :D

anon
21.07.10, 20:14
ITS for what?
lucky guy :D

AFRs vs. the best music tracker in the world (content-wise)?

I don't think so!

Instab
21.07.10, 21:28
AFRs vs. the best music tracker in the world (content-wise)?

I don't think so!

for me it'd be a good trade. there's not much for me on the "best music tracker" :P

anon
21.07.10, 21:29
Yeah, I forgot you can already get your music stuff elsewhere, but for me What.cd is a blessing (artist suggestions!), while I have no use for AFRs or anything else of what iTS offers. :happy:

Instab
21.07.10, 21:47
I have no use for AFRs or anything else of what iTS offers. :happy:

same here :P
would be more like a collector's item

MacGyver
19.09.10, 03:39
i had never send him the pm anon but i see lot of people telling he never replied to them

same on other trackers also[COLOR="Silver"]

I received the invitation several months ago.

Plus now... iTS applications system open to everyone!

For a limited period of time, we'll be lifting our minimal membership requirements and will allow all members to use the applications system to recommend their close friends to the site. If you ever wanted to invite your friend to the site but were unable to, this is the time to do so!

Please note that all apps must still be filled with care, and will have to undergo staff approval.

Blocker
19.09.10, 06:12
Plus now... iTS applications system open to everyone!

What's the procedure?? Invites,IRC,application URL ??? Please tell us a little bit more

anon
19.09.10, 17:49
As far as I know, on iTS someone that's already in has to vouch for you via the application.

Mihai
20.09.10, 12:07
Here are some pics I found with the application:
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/6742/wn5sf.png

anon
20.09.10, 14:46
How the hell could I know my potential invitee's IP addresses? Most people refuse to willingly give that kind of information.

I did like the third checkbox, though.

Mihai
20.09.10, 15:53
How the hell could I know my potential invitee's IP addresses? Most people refuse to willingly give that kind of information.

I did like the third checkbox, though.

You are supposed to give it to someone very close to your, friend or relative.

Großmutter
20.09.10, 16:43
can anybody send me the url for the application please?

Instab
20.09.10, 16:47
can anybody send me the url for the application please?

you realize that this is only for current members?

mirrormask
29.09.10, 18:26

that very unusual requirement always stopped me from applying for membership at its.
their staff must suffer from some form of collective paranoid schizophrenia.

Instab
29.09.10, 19:01
that very unusual requirement always stopped me from applying for membership at its.
their staff must suffer from some form of collective paranoid schizophrenia.

that's a simple measure against trading. normally the first two "blocks" of your ip don't change.

VAMPIRE
06.10.10, 15:30
image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/mindofthewonderful-albums-mindofthewonderful-album-picture923-its-logo.jpg)

iTS opens to external users via invite applications - More Info From FN (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-tracker-invite-applications-open.html)

Sorry for the off topic but anyone that have filled the aplication has got the invite???

VAMPIRE
14.10.10, 00:02
So guys how i can login in the site???

anon
14.10.10, 00:03
Check the e-mail you got when you were invited.

Extraterrestrial
14.10.10, 00:12
Careful with iTS, they have twisted admins, i heard they're more evil than What.CD staff...global ban is guaranteed if you're planning to do anything stupid (trading,cheating....).

Instab
14.10.10, 03:53
Careful with iTS, they have twisted admins, i heard they're more evil than What.CD staff...global ban is guaranteed if you're planning to do anything stupid (trading,cheating....).

not sure about "twisted" but what i can confirm is that they're well connected up to the very top.

VAMPIRE
14.10.10, 13:58
Its possible change the email in its???

anon
14.10.10, 15:01

Not without contacting their staff with a good reason.

Blocker
15.10.10, 05:29

For my own experience : Instant ban ,you are going to be consider a trader if you change email

anon
15.10.10, 14:22
For my own experience : Instant ban ,you are going to be consider a trader if you change email

But if you can't change it by yourself... :unsure:

Country plus password change does equal a ban, though.

Instab
15.10.10, 20:01
But if you can't change it by yourself... :unsure:

Country plus password change dös equal a ban, though.

yes, as stated many times here one of the most popular mistakes. especially when done right after trading and then people say they'd ban country changes :P

cheatuga
16.10.10, 19:28
Got account back :) Time to cheat even if it's ratio free :P

Instab
16.10.10, 20:43
Got account back :) Time to cheat even if it's ratio free :P

nice, let us know how it went then :happy:

Delta-38
21.10.10, 17:06
HOw can someone get an account there? Through the IRC?

Extraterrestrial
21.10.10, 18:22
HOw can someone get an account there? Through the IRC?

FILEnetworks Blog: iTS Tracker Invite Applications Open – Ratio Free Torrent Site With AFR Rips & More (http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2010/10/its-tracker-invite-applications-open.html)

leechmodder
21.10.11, 08:33
Can someone please remind me how do I go about the fake page?(Login to iTS?)

ShaKeR
21.10.11, 13:11
First Name : Zeus
Last Name : Olymp
City : Hell
State : n1

Finale
02.12.11, 10:01
You have account? Then you'll get informed, or it's useless even if you know the url.

anon
02.12.11, 13:24
Some people delete their confirmation e-mails. Even in the GMail era. :idunno:

Instab
04.12.11, 03:06
Some people delete their confirmation e-mails. Even in the GMail era. :idunno:
or they traded the account and never saw that confirmation mail

anon
04.12.11, 03:22
Your fellow trader should give you the details, then. Otherwise the account's pretty much useless.

THC
04.12.11, 13:50
But it's very unlikely that someone has traded successfully an account on this leet shit.

leechmodder
04.12.11, 16:31
I had lost access to the email id that I used there. I hope this quells the speculation :tongue:

Instab
05.12.11, 02:04
But it's very unlikely that someone has traded successfully an account on this leet shit.
for a while they've been very popular trading material. but it's sorted now leechmodder seems to be a legit member

anon
05.12.11, 02:17
I wonder why people would trade for iTS when they have invite applications. All they ask from you are your BT profiles, IPs, trading history, full name, home address, phone number, social security and credit card number and PIN...

mirrormask
15.06.22, 02:06
Did ITS close down?
I'm getting "hostname not found" error messages since a while.

anon
15.06.22, 02:23
Works. Append this to your hosts file I guess.

142.4.213.116 shadowthein.net www.shadowthein.net

NZBSearchMachine.com
15.06.22, 16:40
how to get invite?

anon
15.06.22, 16:56
If you think they're worth the effort, there's recruitment on some other trackers.

NZBSearchMachine.com
15.06.22, 18:42
what s the best one out there?

anon
15.06.22, 22:34
If you mean for getting recruited to iTS: check the last pages of 9925.

If you mean in a general sense: that depends on your needs and which sources you already have. My suggestion is to do the following.

Join at least two of IPT, FL.io and TL; IPT is easy to get invited to, and TL opens signups sometimes.
Join RuTracker; you don't need to know Russian to use a search box, and it's completely worth it.
Learn how to use DHT scrapers; they remember many torrents long after others have forgotten them. Even dead magnet links are good to know if something existed at all, and what keywords to look for elsewhere.
Learn how to use non-torrent resources like Z-Library, Google search operators, Usenet indexers and DDL forums; they're also important.

Only if at this point you consistently find it difficult or impossible to locate whatever you're interested on, should you research and try to join "better" private trackers.

anonforlife
05.08.22, 16:14
Hello,what is DHT scrapers?

anon
05.08.22, 18:35
Check my posts in the "what are the best public trackers" thread, you're in for a treat. It is true.