PDA

View Full Version : TTi question

Mihai
24.04.09, 20:42
I have a question about the bonus.

How does this work?

As long as you seed at least one torrent your "total seed time" will increase, when you get enough seed time you can use it to "buy" the bonuses on this page.

Note that you must be seeding a torrent (meaning you have 100%), dowloading parts of a torrent and uploading them does not count as seeding.

You will also receive 50 seedhours for every request you fill.

To see how much seed time you have you can either come to this page or look it up in your profile

If i have 2 torrents will they add 1 hour for each torrent or just a total??

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
24.04.09, 21:00
I have a question about the bonus.

If i have 2 torrents will they add 1 hour for each torrent or just a total??

no..they will add 1 hour of seed bonus in total , no mather how much torrents do you seed..

theone
24.04.09, 22:25
isnt TTi closed and deleted all their torrents from tracker ?

anon
24.04.09, 22:27
No, they're open right now and have only kept legal music torrents.

Aurion
24.04.09, 22:43
lol TTi became useless now,shame on Swedish Police to threatening such a huge source :frown:

Se7Ven
24.04.09, 23:09
but this result now with TTi is very very sad no way out this was a good site with wonderful contend and fine Moviepacks

alpacino
24.04.09, 23:23
Yes, very sad news indeed. I signed up today, hoping they will re-open with the usual general content on some other country. Fingers crossed :wink2:

freeze238
25.04.09, 05:45
i think they should be back as the way they were,with more people leaving,they should change back:biggrin:

anonftw
25.04.09, 06:00
I'm setting on my account either way. I would like to believe it is gonna be something nice after things calm down, because I'm sure they want the donations.

Dynamic
25.04.09, 06:20
I think more people will join than the number of people leaving...although the content seems lacking.

I just got in so I will just sit on it.

Hope they reverse their decisions but I doubt it if TPB trials goes bad again...

anon
25.04.09, 17:59
I wish they went back to being a mainstream tracker too, but to be honest I doubt that will happen. (Would love that they prove me wrong... :smile:)

But who knows, at the very least it'll be a nice tracker you can expand your music horizons with.

splicer
25.04.09, 18:07
All this change with trackers in Sweden is an obvious result of the TPB Court Case. Hopefully, a retrial will occur, with a judge who is not affiliated with any pro-copyright groups, and the 4 will be acquited. When that occurs then, I believe, all will return to normal.

Though, I do like the idea that there is a tracker solely for unsigned artists. The internet is open to millions of people, and just the basic fact that these artists, might get a free chance to spread there music and get noticed is wonderful. Perhaps TTi will be this place. Having said this, most music publishers are probably not P2P goers, and I doubt they would have an invite to trade for to get into TTi, so TTi needs to be open at all times, and close sign-ups as to how the maximum number of users.

Samanoske
27.04.09, 15:46
The news of their acquittal from the mainstream torrenting scene was a real bombshell, to say the least. I'd just got my account there for under a week, guess that the effort it took just to get it turned out pretty pointless after all... I'll miss 'em for sure, and as everyone else here I'm certainly hoping things'll change soon.

anon
27.04.09, 19:06
I'd just got my account there for under a week, guess that the effort it took just to get it turned out pretty pointless after all...

We should wait and see. Even though they're most likely finished as a mainstream tracker, they could end up being a great place where to get legal music torrents. :smile: