╔═══════════════════════════╗
Supplier:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> Snakedoctor <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

What is Ratioblaster?

Ratioblaster is a new spoofing program based heavily on ratiomaster with a whole bunch of new features:

* can fake on a lots of torrents with one instance of the app running.
* consume less memory(because this does not use tabs)
* utorrent like UI
* skinnable
* automatic memory reader function
* have all most all the RM's features(like .client files made for RM, NRPG doesn't support these... )

Password:

>>>>>> doesn't have password <<<<<<

CoreCore
09.11.07, 03:17
sound interesting i will take a look at it and test it out on a few sites

fbikid
30.12.07, 07:39
this is based on ratiomaster 1.75, it allows mutiple instances in one program. but still in beta stage. however it works well.

bobodahobo
08.01.08, 23:12
I found this on another forum and started using it. Being a noob to this type of cheating I found it very useful. I did get banned from ilovetorrents.com (I think: I now get a 403 error) but i had just signed up. Never used an upload above 485. I also notice that the app crashes I think I need to restart. I used bitcomet 0.61 forever but have now switched to uTorrent 1.6.1(490) because there are so many tools for this version. .I'm using server 2003 x64

Manas
09.01.08, 05:23
You're upload speed was much too high. Use max. 200 and choose torrents with many seeders and even more leechers. Also take a look at the peerlists (if possible) and adapt your speeds to it. Then you should be fine.

To signup again, renew your ip and delete all cookies.

Good luck :top:

anemona
15.01.08, 17:43
i use stuff like this from 6 months ago and the secret if you want to not be found as cheater is to upload whit maxim 150-200kB/s and you need to mark your torrent at 100% completed. Good Luck.

bounab21
03.04.14, 03:47
hi why when I downloaded and if anything it down chifre/RMP-v-1.0-SBI / / down RatioMaster software on the site mratio userenity or 2.2.1 or 1.1 RatioMaster more I can not find the password more 1.1 and 2.2.1 or userenity mratio it SEVERAL week I'm looking for the password of the client as more userenity 2.2.1/mratio/ratiomaster 1.1 I can not find a password why the password and verouillerje I try looking but I can not find the password for all client and as mratio userenity 2.2.1 and 2.2.1 RatioMaster more should I do to get the word thank you password:wink2: