PDA

View Full Version : help on what.cd

freeze238
21.04.09, 16:11
i need some quick infos on what.cd.

1.Is it possible to change emails on what?some say they dont allow it.
2.Does what ban accounts if they detect ip changes?
3.is it impossible to cheat there without shu mod?cant mratio do it?

cant think any more but would like answers on these first:smile:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
21.04.09, 16:49
1.Is it possible to change emails on what?some say they dont allow it.

Yes, you can change the email :wink2:

Yes,happend to me today with a great account,enterd on IRC , asked about the Ban an they told me How that i have yesterday UK Ip and Now USA IP :biggrin:

It's possible but it's not anymore safe

anon
21.04.09, 18:54
1.Is it possible to change emails on what?

Yes.

It appears they do :biggrin:

I haven't used mRatio there too much, but the Azureus Hack and RatioMaster work wonders for me.

freeze238
22.04.09, 12:12
another question,what disables accounts for huge ip changes,but if a person in US trades his account with another US person,the account will not be banned?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
22.04.09, 14:05
another question,what disables accounts for huge ip changes,but if a person in US trades his account with another US person,the account will not be banned?

Don't know about US but i know a case from my country when the account it still have been banned.

I think that you can escape only if the 2 ip's are around in the same ip range,category.same isp maybe.:confused:

mike
22.04.09, 14:25

I'm not 100% sure on this but I think it is ok. I have accessed my acc. on dfifferent isp's (same region) and have not been banned or acc. disabled.
So I think this is allowed.

anon
22.04.09, 15:45
...but if a person in US trades his account with another US person,the account will not be banned?

I think in that case it is less likely to be banned, as you could explain the switch as having suscribed to another ISP. :smile:

freeze238
22.04.09, 16:38
is this same for gft on ip changes,or less strict?