PDA

View Full Version : Multiple TL accounts.

KalPenn
21.04.09, 02:55
I have got two TL accounts. I made a new one today by using a proxy. I am accessing the new account via proxy. I want to fake download or upload in the new account with mratio but since mratio does not support announcing behind a proxy it will show by original ip. I am also seeding a lot of torrents from my old TL account (original ip). So will I get into trouble if I announce the new account torrents with mratio from my original ip??

Dynamic
21.04.09, 05:09
The site says they use a passkey system BUT It does save your IP and I believe it will be odd to be announcing torrents from 2 accounts with the same IP...

alpacino
21.04.09, 09:48
Yes, what dynamic said, you are endangering your 2 accounts man. If you have dynamic ip, then you should cheat them separetally, refreshing the ip from one cheat to another. Other than that you should look the tutorial about semi-anonymous torrenting by anon (look at his sig) and also the tutorial about AOL ip changing by DarkSaibot found in the tutorial section. :top:

KalPenn
21.04.09, 09:57
Yes, what dynamic said, you are endangering your 2 accounts man. If you have dynamic ip, then you should cheat them separetally, refreshing the ip from one cheat to another. Other than that you should look the tutorial about semi-anonymous torrenting by anon (look at his sig) and also the tutorial about AOL ip changing by DarkSaibot found in the tutorial section. :top:

I have a static ip address :frown: . I know about the aol ip changing but that is going to help only to browse the site not announce from my comp. I have also checked the semi anonymous torrenting tutorial but mratio does not support announcing behind a proxy.

alpacino
21.04.09, 10:41
:frown: Then there's nothing you can do my friend. I think TL has script good enough to catch more than 1 account coming from the same IP. The only thing I can think of, is asking a friend of yours to access one of the accounts, just for the sake of activity maybe? Another suggestion would be the rental of a seedbox to be used with one of the accounts, but that would kill the purpose of cheating, yes?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
21.04.09, 11:18
You can use a real proxy like adreess and port , but it's hard to find one good.
About the TL,i have registred with AOL and all have looked normal for a couple of weeks but after that i have been banned again :confused:

It's strange that i have received for the first time a Ban Ip with 403 error on page and after a few refresh i can access the site again without proxy.:confused:

So i think that they have a messed up system when it cames to double account.
Just live the good account without announces for 3-4 weeks , and try with the new account to cheat with your real ip but registred with AOL.

KalPenn
21.04.09, 12:30
So there is no way I can use both the accounts simultaneously. :frown: If I stop seeding the torrents from my old account now then after four or five weeks I can use my new account and announce from my real ip right?

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
21.04.09, 12:34
So there is no way I can use both the accounts simultaneously. :frown: If I stop seeding the torrents from my old account now then after four or five weeks I can use my new account and announce from my real ip right?

You can use in the same time only if you have Dynamic Ip and your ip it's always changeing when you connect to the net.

If I stop seeding the torrents from my old account now then after four or five weeks I can use my new account and announce from my real ip right?
from my opinion doing that it will decrease the chance to be banned on bouth accounts.

Tinkle
21.04.09, 16:11
I have got two TL accounts. I made a new one today by using a proxy. I am accessing the new account via proxy. I want to fake download or upload in the new account with mratio but since mratio does not support announcing behind a proxy it will show by original ip. I am also seeding a lot of torrents from my old TL account (original ip). So will I get into trouble if I announce the new account torrents with mratio from my original ip??

my friend i use aol proxy to announce my torrents at scenehd using mratio and it works perfectly fine so i dont know if mratio doesnt support announcing behind proxy since if i use my original proxy ip i get ip ban error in mratio and on using proxy and using mratio announces goes perfectly :smile:

Dynamic
21.04.09, 18:34

I think as long as you don't announce from the same IP simultaneously than you are not as risky but none really knows until they try it...I have not tried this myself though, don't really have need for 2 accounts.

If they do ban you I believe its an IP ban so you can't use your second account with your old IP anyways...

anon
21.04.09, 19:25
So will I get into trouble if I announce the new account torrents with mratio from my original ip??

Yes!

I have also checked the semi anonymous torrenting tutorial but mratio does not support announcing behind a proxy.

You could use the RatioMaster, which does have that function.

So i think that they have a messed up system when it cames to double account.

Remember you're not supposed to have a dupe in the first place :biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
21.04.09, 20:36
Yes!
Remember you're not supposed to have a dupe in the first place :biggrin:

It was registred my AOL..don't know for sure it was detected like Dupe:biggrin:
But i was refering that right now i'm banned Ip with 403 error after a few refresh i'm unbanned and i can't login with the same ip on another account without to use proxy.

alpacino
21.04.09, 22:07
...my old account now then after four or five weeks I can use my new account and announce...Remember that four or five weeks of inactivity can get your account prunned!

anon
21.04.09, 22:09
His account should be OK as long as less than 40 days pass.

Dynamic
21.04.09, 23:11
Now that I think about it...I believe the system saves your IP to each account...so If you did announce from the same IP with 2 accounts would that not set off a red flag somewhere in the tracker? I think this is save even if you wait 2-3 weeks...

It's passkey and IP saved...unless you can switch the IP for each account I think it will not be a good idea.:eek3:

anon
21.04.09, 23:13
Now that I think about it...I believe the system saves your IP to each account...so If you did announce from the same IP with 2 accounts would that not set off a red flag somewhere in the tracker? I think this is save even if you wait 2-3 weeks...

Yes, the tracker would most likely realize you have a dupe in that case. It's a matter of always using a different IP for the two accounts...

nishant
23.04.09, 02:46
Anon, for RM, what proxy settings should I use? HTTP, and 3 SOCK options.

Also, if I were to use RM for a second account on TL, should I use memory reader, or would that be detected? Does memory reader carry information that they could use to track you" I've used RM w/o memory reader and TL and have been fine.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.04.09, 12:38
for TL double accounts you can use your real ip for the good account and the Aol ip for the cheat test account.

So when you register you will use Aol IP and when you fake you must fake with aol connection ON..to send the announces with other IP...and you should be safe.

I made my errors registering only with Aol and send the announces with my real IP so that's why i have been caught.

KalPenn
23.04.09, 13:19
So when you register you will use Aol IP and when you fake you must fake with aol connection ON..to send the announces with other IP...and you should be safe.

So when I connect using AOL Dialer mRatio will send the announces from the AOL ip not my original Ip? Is there anyway to confirm this?? Since TL snatchlist does not show the ip from which the announces are being made.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.04.09, 14:44
So when I connect using AOL Dialer mRatio will send the announces from the AOL ip not my original Ip? Is there anyway to confirm this?? Since TL snatchlist does not show the ip from which the announces are being made.

I think they will send the Aol IP ,since the mratio will send the announce from the ip that you have at the moment and at that moment you real ip will be an AOL one.

I don't know if it's any method/tool to check this and verify wich ip will send the announce on the tracker with aol on and with aol off to be 100%.

But right now i have realised that a lot of my ban has been made because i have only registred with Aol and pass the ban , after that i have used the real IP with AOL off (meaning send the same announce on 2 accounts)when i have cheated something.

I have tryed with 3 SCC accounts and from 3 scc accounts neither one have been banned until know.

Dynamic
23.04.09, 18:14
But right now i have realised that a lot of my ban has been made because i have only registred with Aol and pass the ban , after that i have used the real IP with AOL off (meaning send the same announce on 2 accounts)when i have cheated something.

I have tryed with 3 SCC accounts and from 3 scc accounts neither one have been banned until know.

So it will take time for them to realize it is you and than banned you?

Is there a tool to show how to which IP you are announcing from? Hmmm

anon
23.04.09, 18:20
Anon, for RM, what proxy settings should I use? HTTP, and 3 SOCK options.

For some reason you have to choose SOCKS (try 4 or 5) even if it's an HTTP proxy.

Also, if I were to use RM for a second account on TL, should I use memory reader, or would that be detected? Does memory reader carry information that they could use to track you" I've used RM w/o memory reader and TL and have been fine.

You should close the real client, wait 10 seconds, then reopen it, and then use the memory reader. This will give you different values.

KalPenn
23.04.09, 22:56
I think they will send the Aol IP ,since the mratio will send the announce from the ip that you have at the moment and at that moment you real ip will be an AOL one.

Thanks a lot DarkSaibot. The mRatio announces are made from the AOL ip. I have confirmed this by downloading torrents with mRatio using my xtremezone.ro account. Xtremezone.ro current leech list will show you the ip from which the announces are being made.

Time to test it on TL. Lets hope that I don't get banned. :biggrin:

anon
23.04.09, 22:58
The mRatio announces are made from the AOL ip. I have confirmed this by downloading torrents with mRatio using my xtremezone.ro account. Xtremezone.ro current leech list will show you the ip from which the announces are being made.

Great to hear that. Now we know it's possible to anonymize mRatio to some degree. :top:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.04.09, 23:36
Thanks a lot DarkSaibot. The mRatio announces are made from the AOL ip. I have confirmed this by downloading torrents with mRatio using my xtremezone.ro account. Xtremezone.ro current leech list will show you the ip from which the announces are being made.

Time to test it on TL. Lets hope that I don't get banned. :biggrin:

Glad to hear that :top:

Just that NEVER FORGET to use AOL IP when you fake on that account,and NEVER use the account for downloading something for real with your real IP.

You can't download for real with AOL because it slow down the DWN speed on half ( the bad thing on AOL)

alpacino
24.04.09, 00:46
Hi friends I can confirm y'all that by using DS's AOL ip change everything you do, will use AOL ip exclusively, it's like the AOL dialer creates a tunnel between you and USA. Be very carefull when using this sneaky method, or you could get blasted from trackers that disallow strong ip changes. :top:

KalPenn
24.04.09, 12:15
Glad to hear that :top:

Just that NEVER FORGET to use AOL IP when you fake on that account,and NEVER use the account for downloading something for real with your real IP.

You can't download for real with AOL because it slow down the DWN speed on half ( the bad thing on AOL)

Yes it does slow down the download speed. uTorrent sometimes can announce behind AOL proxy but mRatio is working fine. Just tested it on TL and its working like a charm uploaded 2GBs @ 1 MB/s :biggrin: