PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on The Revtt (RevolutionTT)!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

kelly
19.04.09, 18:23
Hi guys , i was just wondering which tool/mod one could use in Revtt. Kindly post the settings you use along with the mod/tool.

:klatsch_3:

anon
19.04.09, 18:24
You can use the PMR to flash 50GB. Works perfectly.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
19.04.09, 18:26
You can use the PMR to flash 50GB. Works perfectly.

If has a fresh account it's not much my friend 50GB ? :confused:

anon
19.04.09, 18:27
Wasn't for me. Just make sure you choose a well-leeched torrent and use the PMR instead of any other tool.

SBfreak
19.04.09, 18:30
Ratio faker works there:top: just like on TL

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
19.04.09, 18:32
Wasn't for me. Just make sure you choose a well-leeched torrent and use the PMR instead of any other tool.

hmm..yes but i was thinking that if somebody willl check the profile it may see 50Gb per day Upload :shockkk!:or something like that on the stats

anon
19.04.09, 18:35
Well, you're right with that. I got my account during last year's open signups, perhaps they weren't paying too much attention because of the wave of new users (although theoretically they should be keeping an extra eye on users registering like this...).

But you could let a month or so pass, and your daily upload count should be considerably reduced.

Aurion
19.04.09, 21:51
Don't forget anon that RevTT is already one of the easiest places to survive in even if cheated excessively often,still practicing caution is always the best scenario.

anon
19.04.09, 21:52
If you fake at high speeds RevTT admins may ask you for an speedtest.

assault
19.04.09, 22:50
my friend
İ've used mratio(100-150 kb up) on there for a while and now i have decent buffer upload.....mR works on revtt smoothly and safely for now...

alpacino
19.04.09, 23:04
I've been using latest RM there with my real upload speeds on leeched torrents. So far so good :tongue:

Aurion
20.04.09, 03:21
If you fake at high speeds RevTT admins may ask you for an speedtest.

That's 100% true & can occur at what so ever tracker you gonna cheat on,but you know you aren't supposed to drive your Ferrari every time but rather occasionally :biggrin:.

StealthLeecher
20.04.09, 05:17
Shumod works like charm:wink2:

Aurion
20.04.09, 14:50
Shu mod always works like a charm,it is our perfect sin to this world :tongue:

anon
20.04.09, 15:46
you know you aren't supposed to drive your Ferrari every time but rather occasionally :biggrin:.

Then for me the Ferrari is the PMR. I flash 50GB, use them up, flash them again, and so on... it's what works for me.

Aurion
20.04.09, 18:14
lool my Ferrari is my speeds man,so I don't think overdoing with speeds is always good.

And I'm not planning to use PMR anytime soon :tongue:

Tinkle
21.04.09, 20:40
lool my Ferrari is my speeds man,so I don't think overdoing with speeds is always good.
And I'm not planning to use PMR anytime soon :tongue:
aurion i totally agree with u on that using speeds 50times u r normal upload speed bounds to get u caught its always risky to play tht kinda game

Großmutter
21.04.09, 21:57
PMR its a easy way to push your ratio!

Aurion
22.04.09, 18:04
aurion i totally agree with u on that using speeds 50times u r normal upload speed bounds to get u caught its always risky to play tht kinda game

Well,my friend,some times you just find yourself hovering over the speed meter like an insane,and it just works like a charm,but in a tracker you can call,LAME :biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
23.04.09, 12:41
Flashed around 25 GB with PRM and everything look's Ok until now.
My account have around 2 weeks so i think that anon is right,dosen't mather that much the account reg date.

anon
23.04.09, 17:57
Once your account is some weeks old you could flash 50 or even 200 GB. :biggrin:

alpacino
24.04.09, 09:49
But please, for the sake of your account don't go to their foruns babbling that you are a power user now and want some invites handled to you. :tongue:

It seems RevTT staff is quite lame anyway. The day they put a spy over SB-I, all we PMR users will be doomed :biggrin: :shockkk!:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
24.04.09, 09:59
But please, for the sake of your account don't go to their foruns babbling that you are a power user now and want some invites handled to you. :tongue:

Sure i do that,because it's my right to have 2 invites :cool:

It seems RevTT staff is quite lame anyway. The day they put a spy over SB-I, all we PMR users will be doomed :biggrin: :shockkk!:

:smile:))) I'm scared:eek: maybe they will try to search on RevTT for DarkSaibot and alpacino and ban this 2 users for using PRM :smile:))

anon
24.04.09, 14:55

You think they don't know that already? :tongue:

Aurion
24.04.09, 18:01
Guys,be informed that there loads of spies among us & chatting with us just for the sake of knowing our techniques or getting familiar with our new tools we use,so fear nothing & just keep playing wisely :biggrin:

alpacino
24.04.09, 23:09
Sure i do that,because it's my right to have 2 invites :cool:
You're damn right about that, we must take what is ours. :biggrin:

:smile:))) I'm scared:eek: maybe they will try to search on RevTT for DarkSaibot and alpacino and ban this 2 users for using PRM :smile:))

Hey look what you have done, they banned me, :baeh: but not a problem, I agreed to help them to global ban you in favor of a lifetime VIP account. Darksaibot hahahahaha :cool: you must be so damn scared now heh? Your days of bad user are counted. :baeh:

@anon: lol man, their heads might blow out when they see this :eek::icon_angry[1]:

anon
24.04.09, 23:21
@anon: lol man, their heads might blow out when they see this :eek::icon_angry[1]:

It's the same people that claim to detect every cheater when we can flash 50GB under their noses, so don't worry. :biggrin:

MiCRON
25.04.09, 03:57
If the staff in this sites keeps their eyes on the peer list, does it mean it's UNSAFE to use RatioFaker and I'll be better off doing a flash?

alpacino
25.04.09, 04:44
If the staff in this sites keeps their eyes on the peer list, does it mean it's UNSAFE to use RatioFaker and I'll be better off doing a flash?

You can cheat using RM no problem, as long as you use the correct settings and all that stuff. The problem with RM is if you use unrealistic speeds according to your area and ISP, so my advice when using RM at RevTT is using no more than 20% of your real upload speed. If they get suspicious on you they you PM you demanding a speedest screenshot. As for flashing it's safer there, as they don't check logs and you appear in the peerlist for less than 1 minute.

MiCRON
25.04.09, 07:51
Thank alpacino, how about RatioFaker? Is it safe to use download multiplier with settings around 0.6-1.6?

alpacino
25.04.09, 10:32
When using RatioFaker there I would recommend using upload multiplier and not download multiplier. As for the values I really don't know safe ones for RevTT, maybe SealLion could hint you better, anyway have you tried PMR? It works wonders there. Fake like 5Gb a day :top:

MiCRON
25.04.09, 10:49
Nope. I haven't tried flashing in there yet. Honestly, the idea of flashing itself scares me quite a bit. HAHA!

alpacino
25.04.09, 11:13
Well mate you are right, sorry I should have advised you to flash only if you don't mind losing your account, you know there's always the risk :tongue: And later I saw you have a static ip, so that could be trouble. :top:

MiCRON
25.04.09, 16:55
I'll go with RM and RF for now and take precautions as usual. :wink2:

Aurion
25.04.09, 17:35
Why don't you start depending on mRatio ? it is just a super cool tool with so many awesome emulations to pick from,and it does the job silently on which I guess this is our main purpose.

anon
25.04.09, 17:41
Honestly, the idea of flashing itself scares me quite a bit. HAHA!

Don't worry, it's safe at RevTT :top:

Why don't you start depending on mRatio ?

"Depending on mRatio" made me smile :smile: mR is a good tool, unfortunately its emulations have gone a bit old, while the RM supports custom client files, so I guess that's why he wants to use it.

Aurion
25.04.09, 17:55
Well,you're true on the part that emulations got a bit old (not that old),but still it is very safe to use mRatio specially with the Azurues/uTorrent emulations in all trackers with reasonable speeds,that's why you can call it dependable :top:

anon
25.04.09, 17:56
still it is very safe to use mRatio specially with the Azurues/uTorrent emulations in all trackers

mRatio doesn't have an uTorrent emulation.

MiCRON
25.04.09, 18:00
I've tried mRatio but I've read that a support for uT won't be coming anytime soon and that reason alone makes me stick with RatioMaster. Aren't the chances of getting caught using mR the same as RM?

anon
25.04.09, 18:02
Aren't the chances of getting caught using mR the same as RM?

Assuming you use good settings (correct emulation, reasonable speeds, the RM's randomizer, etc.), then yes, I'd say so.

MiCRON
25.04.09, 18:13
I use my real up speeds and I try not to cheat unless I really downloaded the torrent. Yet another question, what randomizer settings can you suggest?

anon
25.04.09, 18:15
Yet another question, what randomizer settings can you suggest?

I personally always set the randomizer to -10kB/s and +10kbs to the base speed I want to fake at. For example, if I want to fake at 20kbs, I set it between 10 and 30.

Aurion
26.04.09, 12:35
Mistyped that,I meant rTorrent :rolleyes2: also,it is now wither you will be caught using mRatio or RM,it is about your settings on which the risk assigned with your behavior might turn you suspicious.

anon
26.04.09, 17:01
Mistyped that,I meant rTorrent :rolleyes2:

No problem, but some people have been banned for emulating rT, which is Linux-only.

also,it is now wither you will be caught using mRatio or RM,it is about your settings on which the risk assigned with your behavior might turn you suspicious.

That's what I meant. :top:

Aurion
27.04.09, 12:50
That's why you might agree with me on the fact that Azurues emulation is the best & safest one out there :top:

anon
27.04.09, 16:44
Yes, I agree on that. :top: But I think using older ones like 3.1.1.1 or 2.5.0.4 is better, otherwise they could ask you why you use a version that so happens to be the newest mR can emulate... although this is unlikely to happen. :smile:

Deluge and BitTornado are other good emulations as well.

kelly
28.04.09, 21:07
A slight update from my side . PMR works wonderfully in Revtt. Flashed 5-10gbs with uT 1.6 emulation on a daily basis.

PS:
Only 5 unique IP's are allowed on one torrent under one user account. Any more will result in an automatic ban, so think twice before posting .torrents elsewhere.

Above is a quote of the rules in revtt. I have a dynamic IP....will reseting the passkey each time work? Or is this " really " a rule?

anon
28.04.09, 21:10
You can flash up to 200GB. :wink:

And that rule is for multiple simultaneous logins - it shouldn't affect you.

Aurion
29.04.09, 10:33
True anon.

Also if he changed his IP for an instance,that would likely keep him safe without resetting any passkeys.

kelly
29.04.09, 11:11
So it implies that , i just shouldn't pass on the .torrent file to others when i am signed in ?, Is it so ?

alpacino
29.04.09, 13:02
So it implies that , i just shouldn't pass on the .torrent file to others when i am signed in ?, Is it so ?

You must never do that, because they would be using your passkey, and all they download or upload will be added to your stats. It's like lending your credit card to someone :smile:

Mihai
05.05.09, 17:06
You must never do that, because they would be using your passkey, and all they download or upload will be added to your stats. It's like lending your credit card to someone :smile:

But they can do even worse.They can use your torrent and use PMR with huge values and you can be banned.So never do this again.

anon
05.05.09, 18:01
The PMR works at RevTT, but otherwise you're right, people with access to your passkey could fake huge values and get you banned.

If your uploaded and downloaded values change without you being leeching or seeding anything, or you've received a tracker account as part of a trade, reset your passkey. :top:

morgan
05.05.09, 18:54
ok i have a problem with this site

i got banned before (using Extreme mod as i mentioned before) then i got anther invite in the next day but there is a problem after clearing cookies and cleaning every thing

here is the problem
any torrent that i downloaded using vuse start normally but after the first update give me an error which is ( connection error :unknown host exception ) then it dosent count any download so i have to restart the torrent then it give me anther error which is (you may be leeching from one peer ) or some thing like that
then i have to wait some time to restart the torrent to show the state ok

so i downloaded now more than 3 Gb abd it count 1 Gb

and for your notice in the first acc i didnt get any error when i was downloading

any suggestions

StealthLeecher
05.05.09, 19:00
Hmm ...
i am using this trick with vuze:
I am downloading a torrent with great speeds
but just few sec befor the update/announce i am shutting down the router
and download data isn't adding to my account
Just leeched a full torrent without undergoing any ratio change:klatsch_3:

shoulder
05.05.09, 19:17
You don't have to shutdown your router.

You can also just disable your WLAN/LAN connection to your router.

StealthLeecher
05.05.09, 19:20
YEp i am also shutting down my WIFI button at my laptop

Aurion
05.05.09, 19:25
Well,I heard some guys doing that trick,but it is not always working,just practice caution every time you do that as it is considered ratio cheating as well :wink:

Also bare in mind,that tracker differ according to server's speeds & how fast their scripts update users' stats,so you don't want an extra amount that you've probably downloaded earlier to be added suddenly on your buffer :biggrin:

morgan
05.05.09, 19:25
i know that it is a good thing to download with any report to the tracker about the amount of gbs downloaded but if any stuff look carefully to my snatich list if it appear to the it will very suspicious and may be i can get banned so i need evey thing to be fine in case of any check by any stuff member so if i am sheeting there which is what happen i want to be hidden

shoulder
05.05.09, 19:26
You can see how much time is left till the next announce, so this shouldn't be the problem. :wink2:

anon
05.05.09, 19:55
any torrent that i downloaded using vuse start normally but after the first update give me an error which is ( connection error :unknown host exception ) then it dosent count any download so i have to restart the torrent then it give me anther error which is (you may be leeching from one peer ) or some thing like that
then i have to wait some time to restart the torrent to show the state ok

"Unknown host" sounds like a network problem. Are you using the same SB-I Hack settings as with your old account?

Hmm ...
i am using this trick with vuze:

Sounds a bit like ghostleeching :wink:

morgan
05.05.09, 20:00
"Unknown host" sounds like a network problem. Are you using the same SB-I Hack settings as with your old account?

yes but this time with some caution

is this make a problem

anon
05.05.09, 20:02
Some caution? Shouldn't be a problem :biggrin:

You could try reinstalling your network card's drivers or applying the WinSock Fix.

morgan
05.05.09, 22:16
Some caution? Shouldn't be a problem :biggrin:

You could try reinstalling your network card's drivers or applying the WinSock Fix.

ok now we talk :biggrin:

but i have little experience in what you say
so if you have some spare time and if this will not annoy
is there any guide in the applying that winsock fix if it will fix the problem

anon
05.05.09, 22:17
is there any guide in the applying that winsock fix if it will fix the problem

It's a point-and-click tool: run it, click "Fix", wait until it's done fixing and reboot :biggrin: You can get it here (http://majorgeeks.com/download4372.html).

alpacino
06.05.09, 00:26
but just few sec befor the update/announce i am shutting down the router
and download data isn't adding to my account
Like anon said this is a.k.a. ghostleeching, another way to accomplish that is starting your torrent to get seed info and then changing the announce url to something bogus, so it will not announce Ul/Dl data.

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 04:48
Wouldn't it be easier to just use the 100% done on revtt, and just go for the torrents that have a high number of seeders leechers, that way it looks like your seeding the torrent and it doesn't actually count your ratio.

fooltoo
06.05.09, 05:35
you can dunkendonuts, but do make sure you dont go overboard. Popular torrents usually have a large no of seeders, probbaly in 1000s , so seed speed per person or member is bound to be low .

Keep the uploads going in at your true upload speed at that point. use RM, with memory reader, and TCP listener, and keep your true up speed. Dont go on higher speeds, they will catch you.

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 05:43
That's how I got banned last time was for spoofing my upload (power user in 3 days), will never do it again.

fooltoo
06.05.09, 06:13
well then,dunken, lesson learnt for you. Actually , when you jump as a seeder, you always need to keep this in mind. Coz in trackers like RevoTT and IPT, where you can see the peerlist of a torrent, it becomes harder to chosse what upload speed to use. So better to fake with your real up speed

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 06:27
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they will ask you for a speedtest. Quite positive that they will.

splicer
06.05.09, 09:40
As, I've said before, RevTT do moniter speeds and snatchlists; they asked me for a speedtest.net image to see what my UL speed was so I just went onto speedtest.net and searched for an image with a decent upload and voila, they left me alone. But that's not to say you won't have the same experience.

anonftw
06.05.09, 09:58
My Guide to RevTT

Download normally using your client or Vuze mod with fake up(My Favorite). Do not move too fast. Keep it reasonable. Flash a bit at a time with PMR or whatever(I use RM with Upload Only in one annouce). Repeat, but don't move too fast at first. Start small and as the account ages, get bigger. Have Fun !

alpacino
06.05.09, 10:47
so I just went onto speedtest.net and searched for an image with a decent upload and voilasplicer, where do I find speed test by other users? I browsed the site and found nothing. This might come in handy sometime :biggrin:

anonftw
06.05.09, 10:52
where do I find speed test by other users? I browsed the site and found nothing. This might come in handy sometime :biggrin:

I get them off the invite section on Demonoid or the speedtest section on a private tracker where people are trying to show off.

Demonoid Invite Forums are good for ratio proofs too, lol . :smileeek:

morgan
06.05.09, 12:21
It's a point-and-click tool: run it, click "Fix", wait until it's done fixing and reboot :biggrin: You can get it here (http://majorgeeks.com/download4372.html).

there is no change :stupid:

bat thanks anyway for your help

anon
06.05.09, 22:25
Wouldn't it be easier to just use the 100% done on revtt...

Yes, RevTT's torrents are mostly Scene releases, so you should be fine - just don't do this on torrents which have "RTT" at the end of their name if you haven't downloaded them before, as those are tracker-exclusive.

splicer, where do I find speed test by other users?

You can also find some by googling:

"http://www.speedtest.net/result/*.png"

dunkendonuts
06.05.09, 22:30
Yeah just be careful at how fast your spoofing your uploads. They can and will ask for a speedtest.

shoulder
06.05.09, 22:32
The problem is to find a speedtest which shows the same ISP you're using.

If you're for example cheating with a german ISP you can't come up with a speedtest showing an ISP from Sweden for example.

fooltoo
07.05.09, 11:35
The problem is to find a speedtest which shows the same ISP you're using.

If you're for example cheating with a german ISP you can't come up with a speedtest showing an ISP from Sweden for example.

its better if you can keep a good speedtest as a siggy in your profile, and chnage the country flag to the country whose speedtest you have put.

Solves out most things related to staff asking for speedtests, since the staff is bound to go through the profile and then contact you etc.

And you can always say, hey, check my profile , there is the speedtest .

Terminator
07.05.09, 15:24
You can change the country flag but what you will do with your ip.
you cant change it as your country flag.

kelly
07.05.09, 16:59
You can change the country flag but what you will do with your ip.
you cant change it as your country flag.

Me too having the same query, how do you change the ip in the speedtest result?

splicer
07.05.09, 19:55
There's no IP displayed in SpeedTest.net PNGs. Only your ISP...

alpacino
08.05.09, 00:01
I guess this really isn't practical, given that a picky staff could ask you a .png directlink stored in speedtest.net domain, from TODAY. That would suck and let you with no alternatives.
But I like fooltoo's idea of having a fake one linked in the sig. LOL

shawshankraj
08.05.09, 06:53
IN revtt i use pmr to flash 50 gb for whole month.

then i easily download torrent for whole month without any ratio tension

Terminator
08.05.09, 07:10
There's no IP displayed in SpeedTest.net PNGs. Only your ISP...

but when you logon to the site, your ip do displayed at your profile page.
and at speedtest country do displayed if not ip, so they will easily match it with real ip of your country and you will be helpless.

splicer
08.05.09, 08:43
Where does it say my what country I'm in on a SpeedTest .PNG? I know they can get a good estimate of my location using the "distance" part, and by Googling my ISP, but my country has never been stated on such .PNG.

Essentially all yu need to do is find a SpeedTest.net of someone using the same ISP as you, with a decnt UL speed. Sounds hard, and can take a while, but it's certainly not impossible if you are a memebr of a large ISP.

Aurion
08.05.09, 13:32
Guys back to topic please,we don't want to turn this into a spammy spot :wink:

Now as a reminder,this is about RevTT.

@shawshankraj: what torrent did you pick,and what stats of peers were shown ?

anon
08.05.09, 15:04
Guys back to topic please,we don't want to turn this into a spammy spot :wink:

Now as a reminder,this is about RevTT.

And being asked for an speedtest is part of cheating at RevTT...

@shawshankraj: what torrent did you pick,and what stats of peers were shown ?

Most likely a well-leeched one; he flashed 50GB, and the PMR only shows you in the peerlist for about a minute.

shawshankraj
08.05.09, 16:50
I use this torrent

edit:link remove

anon
08.05.09, 17:45
I'd remove that link if I were you - the RevTT staff now knows the exact torrent where to look for someone that flashed 50GB.

Telling us how many seeders and leechers it had would be better...

shawshankraj
08.05.09, 17:59
Link remove

There r

42 seeder and 55 leecher and it's a big one torrent

conan
08.05.09, 19:42
I have a friend who can give me a speedtest with great upload speed from the same country but with a different ISP.
Could this be a problem if in the future they ask me for a speedtest? Will they ask for a speedtest if i keep my fake upload speed under 100 kbyte/s?
Thanks

anon
08.05.09, 19:43
I have a friend who can give me a speedtest with great upload speed from the same country but with a different ISP.

They could notice your IP range doesn't match that provider's.

If you don't want to take such risks, better use the PMR.

kazuya
08.05.09, 19:53
Bets to look for speedtest's in your country's forums.in my country are a few forums and there are some threads abut speedtest results so every body post they results.so you can find matching speed and ISP so.And i believe that every country has forums like that,maybe

morgan
08.05.09, 21:54

YourSpeed v3.7 (http://www.numion.com/YourSpeed3)

this the site which the admin told me that he prefer
and i think i doesn't provide the information about your isp

conan
08.05.09, 23:52
But it shows your IP in the link ^^

morgan
09.05.09, 00:01
i think not
here it is an example for the link

http://www.numion.com/YourSpeed3/ShowMeasurement.php?ID=6******0

so here is no IP just the ID of the picture

conan
09.05.09, 00:55
Look at this link for example (Not my speedtest, just random ones)
http://www.numion.com/YourSpeed3/ShowMeasurement.php?ID=65464560
or this one:
http://www.numion.com/YourSpeed3/ShowMeasurement.php?ID=65440560

It clearly tells the IP of the user :-)

TheoryTactic
16.05.09, 20:40
I didn't read the entire thread (only the last few pages) so forgive me if this is already asked.

I noticed that RevTT moved up in the ranklist. Is PMR still safe to use?What increments?What torrents?Any tips? Will the staff be able to see how much GB I flashed (after the 5 min)?

shoulder
16.05.09, 20:42
It didn't move up. :wink2:

And the PMR should still be safe to use.

anon
16.05.09, 20:43
Is PMR still safe to use?What increments?What torrents?Any tips? Will the staff be able to see how much GB I flashed (after the 5 min)?

The PMR is still safe to use, I personally do 50GB jumps. Better use torrents with a good peer:seed ratio - i.e. one with 50 seeders and 40 leechers is better than one with 200 seeders and 50 leechers.

Since you're only shown in the peerlist for less than a minute, it is virtually impossible for the staff to detect you.

TheoryTactic
16.05.09, 21:11
Thanks guys, it must've been the scc that went up in the ranklist
Does the torrent size matter in any way, when flashing up speed?
Does the age of the torrent matter (I think there is a better chance of not getting caught when flashing on old torrents)
Also if one is shown on the peerlist for only 1 minute, why does the s/l ratio matter?
Thanks for the insight guys

anon
16.05.09, 21:13
Yes, SCC did go up due to their recent script update.

Bigger torrents are better, you can even choose packs. Age shouldn't matter.

Also if one is shown on the peerlist for only 1 minute, why does the s/l ratio matter?

Just in case you upload to nonexistant leechers. :tongue:

TheoryTactic
16.05.09, 21:37
Oh so the staff can see the amount uploaded on which torrent? (if they can't then seeding to nonexistent leechers shouldn't matter)

Let's say I am flashing on a pack, but it isn't scene, would it still be safe to flash (without d/ling the files)

anon
16.05.09, 21:39
Oh so the staff can see the amount uploaded on which torrent?

I don't know if they can, but it doesn't show up in your profile. It really doesn't matter, but if you flash low amounts, they'll look better on a torrent with 60S/50L rather than one with 0 leechers.

Let's say I am flashing on a pack, but it isn't scene, would it still be safe to flash

Yes, as long as it meets the aforementioned requirements.

TheoryTactic
06.06.09, 21:00
Last Question: Do you know if there is a Top 10 on revTT?
If I fake at revtt at 1 GB/ps on a 1 year old account that would make an average speed of 29 MB/PS -- which obviously will result in the banning of my account

anon
06.06.09, 21:01
Last Question: Do you know if there is a Top 10 on revTT?

Yes, but it appears only mods can check it.

TheoryTactic
06.06.09, 21:25
I remeber there was a guy who mentioned he flashed some GBs on an account thats less then a month old. Assuming PMR uses 1GB/ps thats 385mb/ps on average. Seeing as he is still a member of revtt (he didn't post and say it was banned) - then I guess its safe to assume that as soon as you disappear of the peerlist your average uplaod resets back to what it was

anon
06.06.09, 21:27
Yes, but you won't be seen neither on the peerlist nor the Top 10 by flashing some GBs.

TheoryTactic
06.06.09, 21:31
wheew that put my soul at ease:biggrin:
instead of setting 1 GB/ps I set 10 gb/ps. With my account age that would be a hell of alot of Mb/ps.

Thanks for the info dude:top:

anon
06.06.09, 21:32
Yes, just make sure you stop it after some seconds - you don't want to flash terabytes, do you?

Have fun!

hearthrob
30.08.09, 20:32
As, I've said before, RevTT do moniter speeds and snatchlists; they asked me for a speedtest.net image to see what my UL speed was so I just went onto speedtest.net and searched for an image with a decent upload and voila, they left me alone. But that's not to say you won't have the same experience.

Hi, how do you search for an image in speedtest.net? I went to the site and couldn't find any link that allows me to do that. Thanks for any advices!

anon
30.08.09, 20:34
Hi, how do you search for an image in speedtest.net?

You can't search Speedtest.net directly, but you can use

"http://www.speedtest.net/result/*.png" - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?q=%22http://www.speedtest.net/result/*.png%22)

inurl:.png inurl:speedtest.net - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?q=inurl%3A.png+inurl%3Aspeedtest.net)

Or the Demonoid invite forums.

hearthrob
30.08.09, 20:51
Thanks Anon. Some more questions related to cheating on RevTT...:-)

1) When you guys said that admin might look at peerlist, if this the peerlist for each torrent you are uploading? Can they see your speed on the peerlist? if not what are they looking at to determine if you need a speedtest?

2) Does RM 1.8.9 works at RevTT? If yes, can someone advise if this method works i.e. find 3-4 most leeched torrents and use RM to "fake download" them, once done and shown in snatchlist then proceed to upload and spread the upload amt to 110-150KB/s per torrent. This should achieve 25GB buffer in about two days of leaving the computer running. I know this is the pain-in-the-ass method compared to flashing, but I guess with this method even if the admin looks at the snatchlist it is almost undetectable right?

3) How does flashing works with PMR? Appreciate if someone can point me to some explanation? Did you wait for some time eg. 2 weeks after signing up a new account to start flashing?

anon
30.08.09, 20:54
1. I don't know, I'm not staff at RevTT :tongue: I just know that they monitor peerlists from time to time.

And I guess that if they see an speed they think isn't "normal", they'll ask you for an speedtest.

2. yes, it does, but flashing with the PMR would be better. If you still want to do it, fake download on popular torrents (use your real speed), and less than 100kB/s as a fake upload speed.

3. waiting some time would be the best, after that you can flash 50GB and get away with it.

hearthrob
31.08.09, 18:45
Thanks Anon. Come to think of it, flashing is almost undetectable.

anon
31.08.09, 18:46
On RevTT, maybe. Not on other trackers.

hearthrob
31.08.09, 18:47
My Guide to RevTT

Download normally using your client or Vuze mod with fake up(My Favorite). Do not move too fast. Keep it reasonable. Flash a bit at a time with PMR or whatever(I use RM with Upload Only in one annouce). Repeat, but don't move too fast at first. Start small and as the account ages, get bigger. Have Fun !

Hi anonftw, when you said you use RM with Upload Only in one announce...

1) What is your speed?
2) Just before the next announce, do you stop it or disconnect the internet connection?

Thank you!

anon
31.08.09, 18:50
RM with Upload Only in one announce

I think that means he's stopping before the update. Disconnecting from the Internet would be a bit impractical, and you need to do at least two announces:
1. started the torrent
2. stopped it with the fake upload

ando
01.09.09, 17:53
RevTT don't have a good script. I have used RM 1.8.8 over there and cheated successfully.

anon
01.09.09, 19:56
They definitely don't have any scripts if the PMR works there :biggrin:

shoulder
02.09.09, 00:17
But they have watching staff, so don't overdo it with speeds. :tongue:

kelly
02.09.09, 10:18
They definitely don't have any scripts if the PMR works there :biggrin:

I lost all my accounts using PMR...

This is what happened. PMR was working flawlessly before the recent Open signups, I created extra accounts , tried PMR with 6gb upload on a fresh account..result-> banned.

The account which was there before the recent signup is also disabled .

I feel Revtt have updated their scripts after the recent good will weekend... just wanted you guys to know.

shoulder
02.09.09, 12:41
That sounds to me that you got disabled for multiple accounts and not because of flashing with the PMR.

mrcrabs
02.09.09, 12:45
I lost all my accounts using PMR...

This is what happened. PMR was working flawlessly before the recent Open signups, I created extra accounts , tried PMR with 6gb upload on a fresh account..result-> banned.

The account which was there before the recent signup is also disabled .

I feel Revtt have updated their scripts after the recent good will weekend... just wanted you guys to know.

Maybe you were banned for using multiple account ?
Anyway i use RM with Reasonable speed (100 -200 kb/s) on well leeched torrent with RM (classic way) and i am not banned .

kelly
02.09.09, 14:01
That sounds to me that you got disabled for multiple accounts and not because of flashing with the PMR.

Perhaps you are correct.I shouldn't have gone with the multiple accounts. Lesson learnt. :rolleyes:

hearthrob
02.09.09, 14:59
I think that means he's stopping before the update. Disconnecting from the Internet would be a bit impractical, and you need to do at least two announces:
1. started the torrent
2. stopped it with the fake upload

I'm still clueless about the steps involved in flashing. Any tutorial? :biggrin:

anon
02.09.09, 18:53
Start the torrent, use a very high upload speed, and stop before the update. It's not that difficult.

atlantis
02.09.09, 19:09
well I'm banned for that soo ....

anon
02.09.09, 19:10
Yes, but you never told us how old your account was.

cheatos
02.09.09, 19:12
i have two revtt dupes,
i'll confirm the revTT script's stats if no one else will do it :biggrin:

tomorrow

anon
02.09.09, 19:13
If you made them during the recent Goodwill Weekend, you may end up in the Top 10. Take it easy and wait some time :wink:

cheatos
02.09.09, 19:15
thats fine but since they are dupes (2) and i have my main old (1) i don't really care about them.
and i guess i would save future banned members from SB-I,

well i'll test them next month :smile:

anon
02.09.09, 19:16

OK, we can be fully sure then :biggrin:

atlantis
02.09.09, 19:21
it's was old 7 months

anon
02.09.09, 19:22
Mmm... I'll wait for cheatos's confirmation before flashing again, then.

kelly
04.09.09, 16:48
thats fine but since they are dupes (2) and i have my main old (1) i don't really care about them.
and i guess i would save future banned members from SB-I,

I tried doing it. Lost my account on which it was done & lost even the old one :confused:

I even had changed the ip when switching from one account to another.

anon
04.09.09, 18:11

Did you clear your cookies as well?

cheatos
04.09.09, 18:38
I tried doing it. Lost my account on which it was done & lost even the old one :confused:

i used 2 web * proxies for the dupes because revTT signup page had some proxy port checker script..

* Like qloy.com

DriftKing
05.09.09, 08:29
well i was flashed over 100gb during goodwill weekend with my 4 months old account. Still works !! anybody was tried 200gb at revtt ??

Aurion
05.09.09, 16:10
I believe staff over RevTT knew of all the available tools for faking offered on our board,that's why they suspected all the major accounts with recent huge buffers then ran the ban process globally.

anon
05.09.09, 17:43
anybody was tried 200gb at revtt ??

It's supposed to work.

After reading different posts where flashing is stated both to work and get you banned, I'm now kind of afraid to do it on my main account, one of the three trackers I value the most :redface:

Will do testing after my dupe is a bit older.

DriftKing
05.09.09, 18:26
I believe staff over RevTT knew of all the available tools for faking offered on our board,that's why they suspected all the major accounts with recent huge buffers then ran the ban process globally.

so my account will be banned in next few days ?? :biggrin: who cares :baeh: if i have already more dupe accounts there :klatsch_3:

anon
05.09.09, 18:27
so my account will be banned in next few days ?? :biggrin:

"You can always and everywhere cheat" :wink:

It doesn't matter if tracker staff is aware of our tools. Even OiNK could be cheated. But we don't even know if RevTT can really detect flashing yet!

DriftKing
05.09.09, 18:40
"You can always and everywhere cheat" :wink:

Thats a spirit- real cheating spirit ! If you have balls go and cheat anywhere. If you really care about your account dont be greedy.But I want to take a risk at my Revtt account. If someone flash 200gb at revtt i will flash 400 gb at my account in next month :rolling_eyes:

But we don't even know if RevTT can really detect flashing yet!

That's why my account still alive :top:

mrcrabs
05.09.09, 19:21
I have an account , but i just don't care about this tracker , but is the flash method the waffles method ?

anon
05.09.09, 19:21
No, flashing is faking a lot of upload and stopping before the update. You can do this with the PMR or the RM.

The Waffles method, consists on using high speeds, stop before the update, and resuming the torrent with <1kB/s speeds.

mrcrabs
05.09.09, 20:32
If i did it correctly , i think i just flash over 80gb ... how long do they take to ban someone ?

anon
05.09.09, 20:33
Well, it can be from a few minutes to a month, if they have a look at the logs. But if you're not banned tomorrow, that'd be a good sign.

blacksox
07.09.09, 10:47
any updates for revtt using pmr?

DriftKing
07.09.09, 11:37
Still works PMR at RevTT, but dont use if your account is fresh. wait untill 2 weeks.

kostas13
21.09.09, 22:40
Got banned from there some hours ago . Had a 1 month account and used RM (done everything right i think) on a fresh torrent .

anon
21.09.09, 22:41
Got banned from there.

Instant ban? They didn't ask you for an speedtest?

cheatos
21.09.09, 22:41
go to the irc and ask why :biggrin: !

kostas13
21.09.09, 22:46
downloaded a 6 gb torrent. After 1 1hour with rm my ip was banned. they didnt ask me anything (i used upload speed of 100 kb/sec)

anon
21.09.09, 22:47
ip was banned.

I.e. both your IP and account were banned? Or only your IP? I think 100kB/s is OK for a popular torrent if you took all the necessary RM precautions... :confused:

kostas13
21.09.09, 22:51
i took all the precautions. I turned of my modem and with the new ip i managed to reach their home page. When i tried to login there was a message that my account has been disabled

anon
21.09.09, 22:51
OK... I suppose there's always IRC, as cheatos said. What's the worst that could happen?

cheatos
21.09.09, 22:55
lol 100kb/s is far more Okay,
i cheat at 500-800kB/s [stopping before the update using my proggy :smokin:]

What's the worst that could happen?

they will say "you are a damn cheater, f*** o**" and you'll get kicked
just that nothing really harmful :wink2:

anon
21.09.09, 22:55
they will say "you are a damn cheater, f*** o**" and you'll get kicked
just that nothing really harmful

That's what I meant. :tongue:

Just don't let the @'s and &'s scare you...

alpacino
21.09.09, 23:57
If it was indeed a fresh and healthy torrent, I can only think that they've spotted that your ISP coulndn't handle that kind of speed.

anon
21.09.09, 23:58
I think in that case they'd have asked him for an speedtest... I mean, they did that when they spotted someone faking at 1MB/s, so why not with 100kB/s? It's a bit strange :confused:

alpacino
22.09.09, 01:46
Yes, sure. But I'm thinking their "patience has ended", if you know what I mean. It's been a long long time since we heard anyone who got challenged with a speedtest request, right?

anon
22.09.09, 01:47
Now you mention it, yes, quite a while has passed...

Empoleon
22.09.09, 10:48
I am currently spoofing on RM also, reading this has made me postpone what I'm doing.

anon
22.09.09, 11:52
Well, I flashed with the PMR a week after registering my double account and am still alive. I suppose flashing still works.

golmaal
22.09.09, 13:36
try ratiomaster its working fine with RevTT

SealLion
23.09.09, 01:37
try ratiomaster its working fine with RevTT

isn't that what Empoleon just said....that he's using RM to spoof?
I believe that he did.

golmaal
23.09.09, 07:15
I m using Ratio Master its Works Good I put Download Speed upto 180-210kbps & Upload Speed 80-115kbps. Its Great Result.

U can try RM This Works Very NIce in RevTT

DriftKing
23.09.09, 18:46
PMR Tested upto 200gb at revtt with 3 months old account. and 40 gb with 1 week old account. boths are alive.

mo7m
02.10.09, 05:03
i used RM and mRatio both work fine for me

about me i was upload 10 gb per day in multiple torrent speed 200-280 now i have big buffer

thecoolest
14.10.09, 07:00
RM & mrtaio works grt i upload there with 120 kbps & also even in with 80 kbps..works like charm..lol

Instab
06.11.09, 07:09
PMR Tested upto 200gb at revtt with 3 months old account. and 40 gb with 1 week old account. boths are alive.

so, are the accounts still alive?

DriftKing
08.11.09, 10:54
so, are the accounts still alive?

Yes all my 3 dupe account still alive atm :top:

banneduser
11.11.09, 15:23
well had lost my accounts due to double accounts
was cheating with RM and account was 50 odd days old
was using different ips and different browsers for both but got unlucky
since then havent been able to get an account but the tracker is awesome in my personal opinion.
RM + MR was completely secure on it

anon
11.11.09, 17:52
was using different ips and different browsers for both but got unlucky

You must have mixed something up... these things happen. That's why I prefer not visiting my multiple accounts on the same day, even with all traces cleared and different IPs.

Instab
11.11.09, 18:55
was using different ips and different browsers

but forgot to delete the cookies?

banneduser
11.11.09, 20:15
well might have
but as far as i remember did everything according to the book
but did get screwed so there was something wrong ...

Instab
12.11.09, 02:01
well might have

well, when you got banned for multiple accounts normally it's 1 of 3 things:

ip
cookies
something else uniqü to you

some additional measures:

check the ip before loggin in again, don't just trust that pressing the button has worked.
in doubt delete all cookies, not just the ones you think belong to the specific site.
disable javascript.
disable pictures from remote servers.
delete the browser history.

banneduser
12.11.09, 05:45
well, when you got banned for multiple accounts normally it's 1 of 3 things:

ip
cookies
something else unique to you

some additional measures:

check the ip before loggin in again, don't just trust that pressing the button has worked.
in doubt delete all cookies, not just the ones you think belong to the specific site.
disable javascript.
delete the browser history.

well i will surely take care and remember all these points
but for that i ought to have a revtt account :frown:
will do all these once i manage an account :smile:
noted for future compliance though:top:

anon
12.11.09, 12:53
disable javascript.

If combined with the anti-leak CSS stylesheet it's a sure fire way to prevent it, although you may lose some site functionality, specially on Gazelle trackers.

Why? If the tracker used a cache attack to check if you've already had an account there, they'd host the file on their servers. And we're already blocking pictures that aren't on dedicated image hosters here.

Instab
12.11.09, 20:56
Why?

because for the most people it's hard to tell when to disable it and when not.
so better have it disabled by default and enable it only when you really need it right now

ironace
15.11.09, 14:39
Well it really is just use normal speeds dont flash upload. Make sure you have enough peers so it does not look obvious. It is not that hard as long as you use in moderation. What i did is get a buffer and then just use the show as 0% leech. I havent been baned.

anon
15.11.09, 16:26
dont flash upload

It's OK to flash if your account is old enough. It can be even safer than "normal" cheating, as you won't appear in the peerlist.

SBcheater
15.11.09, 16:49
well might have

There are several reasons of dupe account being caught and Here is one of those reasons as how trackers usually tracks dupe accounts , this Tip directly comes from the my new Guru and cheating instructor Dr.Melvin :baeh:

http://i35.tinypic.com/2s0yex3.jpg

As you may see from above they notice patterns, so try to make dupe a/c with entirely different names. dont try random usernames if you cant loging on the tracker as above baning reason implies that your login tries are being monitored as well.

anon
15.11.09, 16:50
(Notice a pattern here?)

"aza" in the usernames?

It's really stupid to make multiple accounts with the same IP and very similar names... probably he didn't even clear his cookies.

SBcheater
15.11.09, 16:58
It's really stupid to make multiple accounts with the same IP and very similar names.

But according to Dr. Melvin's banning reason the guy used different IPs everytime. but perhaps as he created those accounts in a very short interval Dr.Melvin might have noticed the common patter in all names that is "Azam".

anon
15.11.09, 16:59
Yes, I saw that. But I think he started changing his IP after making all those accounts with his old one. :tongue:

And even if he had used different usernames, lots of registrations from the same IP range and browser would have still been suspicious.

SBcheater
15.11.09, 17:07
That's absolutely right anon

Instab
15.11.09, 22:50
and not to forget the client's port

Haggar
16.11.09, 03:01
Why would you want 15 or more tophos accounts anyway? :biggrin:

SBcheater
16.11.09, 07:14

oh! That wasn't me who got banned, I just found Shitlist at Tophos really interesting as there are briefly explained banning reasons given in their lists which are also the most common reasons , n00bs make in their initial days of cheating so as far as above reason is concerned that's banned person is not me but their own user.

anon
16.11.09, 13:17

Trading them when the tracker is closed? :tongue: Or making sure you still have access to the shitlist if one of them is banned. :biggrin:

stormFury
20.11.09, 02:32
can you still flash RevTT with PMR? If so could I flash say 50gb on a couple day old acct?

alpacino
20.11.09, 06:25
can you still flash RevTT with PMR? If so could I flash say 50gb on a couple day old acct?

Yes, flashing still works at RevTT, though I wouldn't recommend it on couple days account, unless you already reached ratio watched, which in this case wouldn't matter cheating on any form, right?

shadowww
20.11.09, 11:19
Or if you didn't download at least 20gb already so that your ratio wouldn't jump too high and got attention.

anon
20.11.09, 13:13
can you still flash RevTT with PMR?

As of my latest check a few weeks ago, you can. And alpacino is right about your account's age, I'd prefer that some days pass so that you don't end up in their (only visible to the staff) Top 10.

Of course, if you need to improve your ratio now, you could do "classic" cheating on their popular torrents. Avoid high speeds, since if they notice you they'll ask for a fresh speedtest.

ironace
20.11.09, 18:51
Just put 0% leech on their popular torrents becuase that is really all that is wanted speed on their popular torrents.

shadowww
20.11.09, 19:01
I have no idea what you just wrote. T_T

anon
20.11.09, 19:48
I guess he's talking about using the "no report, show as leech" setting in the Extreme Mod, and how can prevents you from having to worry about cheating on popular torrents. I'd be careful with that, though. If you leave it ticked for too long, having been stuck on 0% for ages will be suspicious :wink:

piyush
30.11.09, 14:29
I think PMR is the best tool for revtt to fake.

Instab
30.11.09, 20:07
I think PMR is the best tool for revtt to fake.

no, pmr is never the best tool because its announce is faulty :wink:
if you wanna flash use rm

anon
30.11.09, 20:08
The PMR's announces are indeed faulty, but RevTT doesn't care about that.

shadowww
30.11.09, 20:58
but they like to brag around when they caught a cheater(s) lol

Instab
01.12.09, 07:03
The PMR's announces are indeed faulty, but RevTT dösn't care about that.

i know but better not getting used to pmr -> safer

---------- Post added 01.12.09 at 07:03 ---------- Previous post was 30.11.09 at 21:02 ----------

Avoid high speeds, since if they notice you they'll ask for a fresh speedtest.

are they still doing it? haven't heard about that in quite a while.

and is supposed to be high speed in this case?

renzokuken
01.12.09, 11:25
hello everybody :smile: i am new here..just got in yesterday n i ve been goin thru the site n the forums n god i am sucha fuckin noob at this ratio faking 'art' as i call it..just readin thru this thread is makin me realise how sophisticated the whole process is but yet so simple if followed to the point..

well then heres ma story.. My Revtt account of 7 months just got disabled today mornin :frown: i ve been cheating using ratio master from moofdev for al this while n its been smooth until now:icon_angry[1]: lol... i usually cheat with speeds around 900 kbs upload ..zero download.. yes i ve been so fucked up in the head to do so.. well u cant really blame me can u?? done this on revott for 7 months now n nothin happened so i kinda got encouraged :biggrin: anyway i am pretty adept using the memory reader n everythin.. i used a big pack like always.. went n took a lil nap..when i was back..BAM!!! my ip address was banned..restarted the modem..tried to log in but ma account was disabled..

Its pretty obvious if u r as nimwitted as i am..lol..but then i hope this serves as a lesson to all the newbies comin in here.... Great to be here guys!! :smile:

DriftKing
01.12.09, 11:57
in my knowledge Revtt never banned Ip. You can make dupe account without any prob.

renzokuken
01.12.09, 12:03
Oh hello driftking mate.. yeah been tryin to get hold of another account from mornin... so far no luck :frown:

Any advice as far as future revtt ratio fakin is concerned mate??

SBfreak
01.12.09, 12:08
in my knowledge Revtt never banned Ip. You can make dupe account without any prob.

They ban the ip but clean all banned IP's every two months

anon
01.12.09, 17:55
i usually cheat with speeds around 900 kbs upload ..zero download.. yes i ve been so fucked up in the head to do so.. ... i used a big pack like always.. went n took a lil nap..when i was back..BAM!!!

Why did you use 900kB/s on a pack, which was probably full of partial seeders..?

Better flash upload next time.

Instab
01.12.09, 18:13
flashing on a pack with only part seeders won't end well either i güss :tongü:

and anyway don't let the toolz run over night, never!

anon
01.12.09, 18:14
As long as you're not shown in the peerlist...

Instab
01.12.09, 20:01

lol, do they get anything there?

anon
01.12.09, 20:02
You don't want to be shown as using 1GB/s speeds on it. :tongue:

shadowww
01.12.09, 20:26
and anyway don't let the toolz run over night, never!
or do it smartly, carefully pick torrents and around 50 kb/sec is for the win. I run 5-6 instances of RM over night ATM.

Großmutter
01.12.09, 21:41
the PMR still works?

anon
01.12.09, 21:41
It did last time I tried.

ares
01.12.09, 22:15
It did last time I tried.

And that last time was?

anon
01.12.09, 22:18
10 seconds ago.

renzokuken
01.12.09, 22:19
lol.. i am better prepared this time... of course.. since i am in the midst of all u enlightened souls out her :wink: yeah in retrospect 900 kbs over 3 hours was overkill i suppose.. hey can i flash upload on TL anon??? tried the waffles method some hours ago..the stats havnt changed at al on TL..

anon
01.12.09, 22:26
hey can i flash upload on TL anon???

Yes, just don't flash terabytes.

badazz
01.12.09, 22:29
did revt get a new script for cheaters it looks like they hav changed alot of things ther

anon
Look at the posts above yours.

renzokuken
lol..goes without saying... how often wud be safe ???

anon
01.12.09, 22:30
I think you can do it anytime, just be sensible. When I want extra buffer at TL I flash what I need + 10GB, always worked for me.

renzokuken
01.12.09, 22:34
Alrity then... am gonna follow u like a lamb :wink: hey any idea why the waffles method wudnt work on TL??? is it absolutely necessary to stop n change the speeds n start it again n let it update on its own instead of manual updating it ???

anon
01.12.09, 22:35
hey any idea why the waffles method wudnt work on TL???

Your stats weren't updated for some reason. This happens sometimes. Make sure you've given the tracker enough time.

is it absolutely necessary to stop n change the speeds n start it again n let it update on its own instead of manual updating it ???

Please, tell me why you think a manual update is necessary... you were doing it fine so far!

renzokuken
01.12.09, 22:41
Your stats weren't updated for some reason. This happens sometimes. Make sure you've given the tracker enough time.

Well i suppose if u think 14 hours isnt long enough :confused:

Please, tell me why you think a manual update is necessary... you were doing it fine so far!

Ah i just cudnt wait to see if it worked anon.. like i said i am bein a fuckin noob.. thot it wudnt make any difference manual updating or lettin the tool do it u know.. i was obviously wrong..care to explain why?

anon
01.12.09, 22:41
..care to explain why?

Manual updating after restarting the torrent simply isn't necessary.

renzokuken
01.12.09, 22:48
damn u guys are fast..just a quickie doubt.. the time to update reverts back to 30 min when u restart the torrent rite?

anon
01.12.09, 22:48
The interval depends on the tracker, but yes, it's usually 30 or 45 minutes.

renzokuken
01.12.09, 22:50
The waffles method shud be fine even when doin it with Ratiomaster from moofdev? oh gonna sleep now.. nite all n to u anon !

anon
01.12.09, 22:51
You know yes... :tongue:

Although our updated RM comes with a ton of fixed client files.

kakazito82
01.12.09, 23:04
Can i use PMR ? 40 GB or less?

cheatos
01.12.09, 23:11
Can i use PMR ? 40 GB or less?

depends on the last update of the revtt scripts.
well try :biggrin: you may get banned or not.

i forgot to bring my magic ball to tell you about future lol

anon
01.12.09, 23:12
I tried 10GB an hour ago and am still standing :tongue:

If I'm not banned tomorrow that'll keep on speaking well of flashing on RevTT.

cheatos
01.12.09, 23:20
i used to have 2 dupe accounts to test flashing on revtt but they got disabled due to inactivity..
anyway gl.

=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=

@kakazito82
at revTT , staff watch the peerlist i think you can be fine with the Waffles Method on old torrents, take things slowly, i don't think you will need 40 gb now. do you?

kakazito82
01.12.09, 23:44
Last time i flashed was a month ago, 20GB and i'm fine. But i'm affraid .

Anon tomorrow, tell us if you are ok

Instab
02.12.09, 01:54

so they got their internal peerlist but don't see flashing? :redface:
well, then they deserve to be flashed :tongü:

alpacino
02.12.09, 02:14
so they got their internal peerlist but don't see flashing? :redface:

I guess it's never easy to monitor thousands of peerlists.

whyme
02.12.09, 02:29
simple use ratio master and apply memory reader , works perfectly ..

Instab
02.12.09, 02:48
simple use ratio master and apply memory reader , works perfectly ..

of course it dös but the key is the speed and which torrent to choose

---------- Post added at 02:48 ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 ----------

I güss it's never easy to monitor thousands of peerlists.

the point is that flashing dösn't appear on any peerlist. but i don't wanna help the staff so i won't go into further detail ...

anon
02.12.09, 16:37
the point is that flashing doesn't appear on any peerlist.

That's the key - although there's a simple TBdev mod they could use to detect it...

My RevTT is still alive.

renzokuken
07.12.09, 06:22
Well RM is a liability when used at high speeds.. i lost mine earlier when i was upping at 900 kbs... of course i messed up by lettin it on for around 2 hours by mistake..

Anyway i got another account at revtt today.. was wonderin which was the safest way to get a buffer of around 5-7 GB??? i cant seem to get any upload at al with ma connection here..

alpacino
07.12.09, 06:59
Anyway i got another account at revtt today.. was wonderin which was the safest way to get a buffer of around 5-7 GB??? i cant seem to get any upload at al with ma connection here..

Let the account age a little bit and flash around 5-7 GB, if that's the amount you want. It seems they still can't catch flashers.

renzokuken
07.12.09, 09:58
oh ok.. i l keep that in mind.. no harm done with the waffles method either with moderate speeds..around 400 kbps i suppose??

Instab
07.12.09, 11:05
don't think the waffles method makes much sense on RevTT. no snatchlist and staff-only internal peerlist.

anon
07.12.09, 16:54
don't think the waffles method makes much sense on RevTT.

Other than proving that as long as you're not shown faking in the peerlist...

darkk
08.12.09, 23:17
sorry for asking but what is flashing :D ? I also use RevTT and would be really glad if I nwe the dafest way to boost my ratio/upload. BTW I use slow speeds like 10-20 kB/s when uploading mostlu RM