Forum
http://i42.tinypic.com/2cmnhuu.jpg

Rules
http://i43.tinypic.com/ogypu9.jpg

Ratio and User classes
http://i39.tinypic.com/2a7zx2o.jpg

Stats
http://i42.tinypic.com/2im6lue.jpg

At my opinion BitMeTV.ORG is considered to be the best tracker for TV series. There are unbelievable amount of series, and its a must have of every TV junkie a superb paradise. The Episodes are in very short time uploaded to the tracker only a lof minutes after their releases, and there is a requests section for specific torrents The most are usually350MB/45min episodes followed by HDTV versions for the most popular series of course yes its for every TV Freak a paradise on earth
but very hard to hold the ratio with no seedbox ...so take care

Mihai
02.05.09, 19:40
They banned romanian ip's right??'Cause a guy from a forum keeps arguing with me that it's not true.

anon
02.05.09, 19:43
I don't really know, but an FST thread would say so:

Re: Romania </3 Waffles
yeah, scc,bitmetv and now waffles, who's next?

Other countries they've banned are "Israel, some IP ranges in Brazil, Croatia, Poland and countless others".

shawshankraj
04.05.09, 14:54
It's very easy to cheat on Bitmetv with mratio

But when u get promoted u r going to ruin all your hardworking

Don't make huge ratio on bitmetv

just around 1.something to handle promotion

VAMPIRE
07.05.09, 11:40
Portuguese ip are banned???

anon
07.05.09, 17:47
Yes, they are.

fuzetea
10.05.09, 10:18
banning entire countries are a bit harsh..

splicer
10.05.09, 12:55
Yes but if that is the precaution that their staff are prepared to take to minimise the number of cheaters, then there isn't much we can do about it. It does show how inconsiderate and ignorant they are that they would rather ban entire countries, than work to ban cheaters.

mirrormask
10.05.09, 13:09
it should still be possible for citizens of the banned countries to use the site with a vpn, right?

:confused:

SBfreak
10.05.09, 13:16
or a proxy

splicer
10.05.09, 13:16
Mmm, I would think so, as long as all traffic concerning BMTV is being channelled through the VPN.

anon
10.05.09, 18:00
@SBfreak: BitMeTV blocks proxies.

it should still be possible for citizens of the banned countries to use the site with a vpn, right?

That'd depend on if BMTV also blocks VPNs, those being "anonymizer" services.

Blocker
10.05.09, 19:31
Great site.

IP banning is shit ,

SCC banned many latinamerica countries

anon
10.05.09, 19:37
SCC banned many latinamerica countries

Which ones? As far as I know Brazil is the only one.

Blocker
10.05.09, 20:13
Which ones? As far as I know Brazil is the only one.

anon ,I know all latinamerican countries and if you are trying to signup using a proxy they detect it.

labrat
11.05.09, 19:44
my 2 cents:

some mods are a bit trigger-happy over there (or bored by their job) so watch out what you say in their forums

rar-files are only allowed for scene releases and are superceded by the unpacked versions so there's virtually no rar files to be found

they had open signups once last year - same with free leech

toxinnz
25.06.09, 13:45
How does this site compare to TheBox.bz .....? ? ?

AS IN.......

(1) Do they have their own cappers ?

(2) is U.S tv widely covered by the site. (not just popular shows that are available as scene releases)

The reason i ask is because , TheBox.bz is the best tracker for UK tv. Nothing comes close except http://www.uknova.com

I want access to the BEST, U.S tv tracker. IS bitmetv the best ? ? ?

I can't find a U.S ,tv tracker that is like thebox or uknova

anon
25.06.09, 13:47
For a starter, TheBox focuses on UK TV shows, while BitMeTV indeed has US shows as well.

But some people think TvT is better than BMTV.

toxinnz
25.06.09, 14:05
For a starter, TheBox focuses on UK TV shows, while BitMeTV indeed has US shows as well.

But some people think TvT is better than BMTV.

Thanks anon..

Am a member and big fan of TvT. There is no point , then , for me to look for and obtain a bitmetv account.

shame tho... the search continues for a U.S tv site like (thebox 4 U.K)

Churchill
31.08.09, 16:47
Romania isn't banned. The banned countries are Brazil, Israel and parts of Egypt. Portugal used to be banned, but they recently lifted it :D!!!!

The site itself is not the easiest to cheat on, but if you're smart you can do it quite easily. All you need to do is get on the 0-day torrents and do a little bit at a time, but make sure to keep your speed at about 500k, don't get greedy or you'll get caught.

The joy of cheating on BitMeTV has gone since the cunt of all cunts is gone, Nimueh (REMOVED) who is now a mod on iTS and GFT (My new favourite places to cheat!) though the mods you got to watch out for now are tequilavip and MusicalMind.

MusicalMind will appear so friendly and he'll get you going till you don't realise you've admitted to something and he'll ban you and get you banned everywhere. tequilavip... well he's beyond terrible, but thankfully he's not about that much anymore.

It's better than TvT but it's much easier to cheat on TvT. One thing, make sure you never cheat on season packs they watch for that and you'll get caught. I think they actually have a program that compares up to down.

Overall, a good site if you have a seedbox or are an experienced cheat.

ironace
21.11.09, 16:14
Well, BMTV is quite hard to cheat on due to the small community and fast seedboxes you really to get to the releases fast or else you wont have much time to seed. They have scripts that will ban you if you are using some mods or tools. I recommend using the Vuze Extreme Mod because of all the settings but you have to really be careful with this site because chances are that once your banned you will probably never get an invite again. During the rare event of open signups which is one day (at least thats what happened last year) you will have to be quick to sign up, but dont fake upload 30gb in one day or else you will get banned.

Instab
03.12.09, 21:22
tv shows are everywhere. no need to torture yourself by using bitme :tongü:

Balraj
03.12.09, 21:52
that's true^ but people want the best Private tracker of tv shows they just don't stop until they get it.

Instab
04.12.09, 03:07
that's trü^ but people want the best Private tracker of tv shows they just don't stop until they get it.

i know. that's the way it is but what makes them the best?

Balraj
04.12.09, 03:29
the speed the content the packs the 1080i uploads they almost always have... are a few things^ and super speedy downloads

Instab
04.12.09, 03:37
the speed the content the packs the 1080i uploads

a bit more detailed?
how fast are they? what content is so good? what's in the packs? and who wants interlaced anyway :tongü:

Balraj
04.12.09, 03:46
you are going to max out your home connec with them.......they got so many tv shows a huge variety!! the hd freaks care about the 1080i I guess....I downloaded a few its looks like shit on my notebook so its more for hookin up to the big screen....

packs well they just have lots of packs with lots of seeders lol

Instab
04.12.09, 03:51
well according to that info it dösn't stand out in any way. never understood why it's so popular ...
but each to his own

and btw the hd guys might rather be after 1080p i güss.

Balraj
04.12.09, 04:15
nope ...in my experience.....when Sct was still alive....bitmetv doesn't have the greatest pre times ...sct always had the 720p shows upped before bitmetv.

maybe someone else can come along and shed some light on this topic

Instab
04.12.09, 04:57
nope ...in my experience.....when Sct was still alive....bitmetv dösn't have the greatest pre times ...sct always had the 720p shows upped before bitmetv.

eh, now you lost me :rolling_eyes:
how dös that relate to the prev. posts?

Balraj
04.12.09, 05:39
i have no idea man now that I looked back at it haha.

sorry about that guys.

shadowww
04.12.09, 15:07
Just a note: I'm perfectly comfortable watching 720p movies on my 21inch widescreen PC monitor (1680x1050 native rez), really can't see difference with 1080p so I dl 720p whenever possible.

Balraj
04.12.09, 16:31
same here you can only see the difference if your monitor is over 32" or something like that.

shadowww
04.12.09, 17:17
But you can't sit in front of 32 inches monitor as close as you do with 21 inches. Because your viewfield is not that big (you can't see with your vision whole monitor) looool. :biggrin:

And if you step few meters back then again my conclusion is that even less matters if it is 1050p or 720p.

anon
04.12.09, 17:33
I think all this talk about BitMeTV's content and 32" monitors is better off on its review, rather than the cheating thread.

Balraj
04.12.09, 17:42
yes you would not want to sit close to a 32" monitor ......I'm saying if you sit far enough back you would be able to see a difference in quality ... do you agree Shadowww

shadowww
04.12.09, 21:23
I said in my post that I think that there would not be noticable difference if you watch from say 3 meters. My logic is that if you watch from that distance, you are too far to notice difference in pixel resolution.
Example would be non-HD television. It is big, its "resolution" sux, you see shit if you come close to it but from some distance it is fairly good. Isn't it?

douche99
09.12.09, 17:04
Still, if you are a speed maniac ... BitMeTV is the thing u would want.
And the torrents are seeded pretty long as well.
So I am favoring it to TvT if u know how to cheat there.

atlantis
10.02.10, 12:20
From bitmetv

uTorrent 2.0 when released will not be allowed at this site ever.

The way it does peering is different to other versions and will be detrimental to this site.
There may be a 1.9 series that is still allowed here but it depends on if they incorporate the 2.0 features in it or not.

People with fast connections will get FULL preference and people with slower connections will be throttled by the client. So you will end up with a bunch of seedbox seeders ALL the time and the lesser speed users will get ZERO.

We will NOT be allowing this version EVER but it is great for public sites.

:eek3: I downgraded to 1.8.5 immediately

lader edit - with 1.8.5 I can't connect to some peers and I'm with 2.0 again lol I don't care bitmetv

SBfreak
10.02.10, 15:29
uTorrent 2.0 when released will not be allowed at this site ever.

The way it does peering is different to other versions and will be detrimental to this site.
There may be a 1.9 series that is still allowed here but it depends on if they incorporate the 2.0 features in it or not.

People with fast connections will get FULL preference and people with slower connections will be throttled by the client. So you will end up with a bunch of seedbox seeders ALL the time and the lesser speed users will get ZERO.

We will NOT be allowing this version EVER but it is great for public sites.

Is it actually true??Not the announce,the utorrent thing.
From now one the recommended utorrent version will be 1.8.5 not 1.6.1:tongue:

anon
10.02.10, 17:29
The announcement came from BitMeTV, so what was that doing in the client files thread? Moved.

I don't think this is true. They could care to elaborate more.

atlantis
10.02.10, 17:40
me too, with 2,0 I can connect to more peers

saebrtooth
11.02.10, 02:40
link (http://www.utorrent.com/documentation/utp)

µTP is a new lightweight BitTorrent protocol used by µTorrent starting in µTorrent version 2.0 – it makes incredibly efficient use of network bandwidth while reducing network problems.

µTP works to maximize network throughput while reducing network latency and congestion – it is designed to slow itself down, but only when the network will imminently get congested (when sending and receiving won’t work anyway!) – the result is a win-win of faster downloads for users with lower network impact for ISPs
µTP is user-friendly within a home network, so one computer using µTorrent will not lock up the whole network for everyone
µTP is an open protocol in the process of being standardized – learn more about standardization of µTP on bittorrent.org and at the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
µTP can get through most firewalls and NATs leading to far greater peer connectivity and faster download completion

Unless BitmeTV have actual test data to prove their claim, so far from what I understand of the BT Inc's statment, and assuming that what they say is true, I dont see any bias towards speed boxes here.

anon
11.02.10, 17:20
I dont see any bias towards speed boxes here.

Correct, uTP was meant to reduce congestion. (It also has the nice side-effect of bypassing shaping and sandvining)

If the BitMeTV staff doesn't want to allow it for that reason they either are mistaken (as if they gave a fuck about their small bandwidth users... :huh:) or using it as "cover" for the real motive for the block.

Instab
11.02.10, 17:24
maybe this is interesting as well Digital Society Blog Archive Analysis of BitTorrent uTP congestion avoidance (http://www.digitalsociety.org/2009/11/analysis-of-bittorrent-utp-congestion-avoidance/)

atlantis
11.02.10, 17:45
I just tested 1.8.5 and 2.0 with 2.0 my dl speed suck for 50% of the time it's 10kb's and with 1.8.5 i don't have this problem in same torrent ...

anon
11.02.10, 17:46
Care to set bt.transp_disposition to 5 in 2.0 and restart?

atlantis
11.02.10, 17:49
yes and still speeds are terrible

SealLion
28.05.11, 00:59
I just gave up my account for this site in favor of freshon and all I can say is 'go-go-freshon'. As far as I'm concerned, BitmeTV licks a$$ so badly that it even participates in this a$$-licking behavior on several occasions, including Christmas day, and even days that pilgrims go on holy ventures of some sort to where-ever.

All I can say is that, this TV monstrosity is not even worth being in the position that it supposedly is let alone being served bandwidth allowances and being given it's so-called "higher - up position" amongst other sites dedicated to TV.

As for the staff there at Bitme, I'd say that they're probably trying to produce half-breeds with amoebas, I think, and unsuccessfully attempting to produce half-amoeba-half-human offspring in so doing. The whole site S-U-C-K-S so badly, that the staff there shoot green slime out of their right nostrils and pink globes of ectoplasm out of their butt-ends.

If the site itself wasn't some inanimate cyber-thing of some kind and instead was an actual person, I'd love to send it some ice-cream and have it/he/she-what-ever believe that the chemical isopropylosothene monoglutinate, is extremely beneficial to the production of it's/his/ her what-ever, pubic hair.
Eat More!!

Now that I've a legit account on freshon, I see now what the rage has been all about. Freshon, from my observations is at least a site that one can seed back on without having to sit on the torrent for weeks and weeks ( as per my own experience, so far at least).

The numbers of leechers there on freshon.tv is awesome to say the least. At bitmetv, you'd have a chunk of people download a torrent, sit on it, and like myself, hope that there'd be somebody that you could seed back to in a short while, which, according to my own personal experiences, was a rare thing.

I made my ratio on there BitmeTV legit, without cheating and it was at times difficult, I'll admit. So far, with freshon.tv, there's tonnes of leechers to give back to.

What a difference!!

Extraterrestrial
28.05.11, 10:28
I just gave up my account for this site in favor of freshon and all I can say is 'go-go-freshon'. As far as I'm concerned, BitmeTV licks a$$ so badly that it even participates in this a$$-licking behavior on several occasions, including Christmas day, and even days that pilgrims go on holy ventures of some sort to where-ever.

All I can say is that, this TV monstrosity is not even worth being in the position that it supposedly is let alone being served bandwidth allowances and being given it's so-called "higher - up position" amongst other sites dedicated to TV.

As for the staff there at Bitme, I'd say that they're probably trying to produce half-breeds with amoebas, I think, and unsuccessfully attempting to produce half-amoeba-half-human offspring in so doing. The whole site S-U-C-K-S so badly, that the staff there shoot green slime out of their right nostrils and pink globes of ectoplasm out of their butt-ends.

If the site itself wasn't some inanimate cyber-thing of some kind and instead was an actual person, I'd love to send it some ice-cream and have it/he/she-what-ever believe that the chemical isopropylosothene monoglutinate, is extremely beneficial to the production of it's/his/ her what-ever, pubic hair.
Eat More!!

Now that I've a legit account on freshon, I see now what the rage has been all about. Freshon, from my observations is at least a site that one can seed back on without having to sit on the torrent for weeks and weeks ( as per my own experience, so far at least).

The numbers of leechers there on freshon.tv is awesome to say the least. At bitmetv, you'd have a chunk of people download a torrent, sit on it, and like myself, hope that there'd be somebody that you could seed back to in a short while, which, according to my own personal experiences, was a rare thing.

I made my ratio on there BitmeTV legit, without cheating and it was at times difficult, I'll admit. So far, with freshon.tv, there's tonnes of leechers to give back to.

What a difference!!

I agree somewhat with what you said, though it's not entirely true, on BitMeTv you can get great speeds on old torrents/packs especially non-popular series which isn't the case with freshon/TvT/BTN and that's the benefit of hard to seed trackers, people leave torrents seeding in their clients for months and even for years.
Don't make my mistake and ditch your account there, just save it for the time being.

Extraterrestrial
30.05.11, 12:06
Looks like they were reading this thread and decided to open their doors for new users.

BitMeTV.ORG :: Signup (http://www.bitmetv.org/signup.php)

anon
30.05.11, 14:50
BitMeTV opening signups? That hasn't happened since mid-2008! Go go go :wtongue:

C3PO
30.05.11, 15:05
Are you freakin kidding me. WOW BMTV opened signups.

SealLion
31.05.11, 02:29
Looks like they were reading this thread .....

I'm wondering if I might have had something to do with that. Who know...??
Maybe I added to many intensifiers inside my commentary.
Or maybe they felt they just got slammed when they least expected it.

That site is 'over-the-top' rated, IMHO.
I often wonder if we should rename this thread to 'BitTheN00b"

anon
31.05.11, 02:39
SealLion: you aren't the only person I've met that criticizes how BitMeTV has, in short, failed to keep up with present times and situations. Maybe their staff finally decided to give a damn about the people that don't happen to have a seedbox.

Open signups may be the beginning of something bigger - or not.

SealLion
31.05.11, 03:25
I sure hope so. As I briefly mentioned earlier, it was a bit of a challenge for myself to seed back for weeks at times to recieve back the ratio I initially started out with before I downloaded what-ever torrent at the time. Like most people, I don't mind seeding back. It's the normal thing to do. However, with there being some great seedboxers on any particular torrent, you know who benefited the most.
I guess time will tell, anon.

mizo
31.05.11, 03:29
SealLion: you aren't the only person I've met that criticizes how BitMeTV has, in short, failed to keep up with present times and situations. Maybe their staff finally decided to give a damn about the people that don't happen to have a seedbox.

Open signups may be the beginning of something bigger - or not.

i agree with you
and also i guess they want to be in the top again after freshon open signup and a lot of people ( me included ) gone to freshon instead of BitmeTV
now i guess everything will back like it was :biggrin:

GymTanAndLaundry
31.05.11, 03:57
i agree with you
and also i guess they want to be in the top again after freshon open signup and a lot of people ( me included ) gone to freshon instead of BitmeTV
now i guess everything will back like it was :biggrin:

Unless BMTV introduce new initiatives to make seeding easier there (a points system to buy GBs, ratio free or more leechers etc) then FreshOn will maintain it's #1 spot.. a seedbox only tracker is never a good idea, it alienates too many people.

mizo
31.05.11, 04:14
Unless BMTV introduce new initiatives to make seeding easier there (a points system to buy GBs, ratio free or more leechers etc) then FreshOn will maintain it's #1 spot.. a seedbox only tracker is never a good idea, it alienates too many people.

i don't agree
take SCC an example
there are a lot of seedboxes there but it's one of the best trackers
i believe that different is a good thing
not having a point system or ratio free torrents is not a bad thing so now i guess BitmeTV will be like it always was the best TV tracker

GymTanAndLaundry
31.05.11, 04:37
i don't agree
take SCC an example
not having a point system or ratio free torrents is not a bad thing so now i guess BitmeTV will be like it always was the best TV tracker

Well the things I posted were just some suggestions. SCC has many users without a seedbox and they dont need to have a seedbox because they can make ratio off the archive section by seeding old packs that seedbox users have left behind for newer torrents. SCC add many new movies into the archive each week titled as "week.21.720p.movies" and etc, so you can usually get the newest movie you want and it will cost you no ratio, and you are guaranteed to build some megabytes/gigabytes off it too so it works good. It's this kind of thing which makes SCC easier to seed on than BMTV. Not EASY, but easier.... that's how they strike the happy balance between a ton of seedbox users alongside a lot of home users and it works very very well. So yeah, without going ratio free or being open sign-up for ages the best thing BMTV can really do to enjoy big numbers again/popularity is probably copy scc, and have an archive section or some kind of section dedicated to free leech.

SCC would be TL without it's Archive section, The archive section is what makes SCC one of the most desired trackers as it is so rich in content, and allows the site to be enjoyable for those legit users who do not cheat but can't afford a seedbox either. BMTV Could learn something from that... I think SCC got the balance perfectly, and I thank you for pointing out SCC as an example as it has helped to strengthen my point.

Also, BMTV doesn't really grow because they are so strict and ban entire invite trees for the mistakes/asshole behaviour of one person - this makes an inviter responsible for the behaviour of everybody they invite, something you are uncapable of regulating yourself. So if said invitee fucks off a member of staff, cheats, or just does something other than inactivity to get their account banned then the inviter is banned alongside all his other invitees who will have nothing to do with what happened at all. This makes people very hesitant/wary/cautious/unprepared to invite any person to the site they can't punch and steal from in real life... this means BMTV has a ton of VIP users who have 3 invites at the end of the each month but never use them because they don't want it affecting their own account. BMTV really does need this sign-up to see an influx in their numbers, but like I said.. without additional changes this boom in numbers will be shortlived aside the few seedbox users and clever cheaters they gain from the open sign-up, further compounding the problem that the site is a bitch for majority of torrenters, legit non-seedbox non-cheating users.

I don't however understand why you think BMTV will be the best just because they have a brief open-signup period though. If they just have this "limited time" of open sign-ups and change nothing else, a lot of noobs who sign-up will end up being banned because they cant make any ratio.. or will treat the account like a collectors item and use it as minimally as possible to keep it active... that will keep at it it's current spot of "tracker declining in popularity". FreshOn is very very popular... maybe you mean in your opinion you think BMTV is the best, what I am saying is that there will not be a wide consensus that BMTV is the best while FreshOn is pumping out fast freeleech content that BMTV also offers, but at a premium because it's impossible to seed it back to even 1:1 so you need to pay money for a seedbox, or pay money to donate.... either way, people download shit from the internet because they can't afford it in real life, sending $50, $100 or paying for a dedicated server every month isn't a viable option for the majority of downloaders.. especially for those from less developed countries who literally get raped by conversion rates to USD (in the case of BMTV, but on a more general scale.. EUROS :/)

flowerorange
31.05.11, 04:49
i don't agree
take SCC an example

BitmeTV is a no freeleech tracker. SCC has freeleech..
It makes it harder to survive without seedbox or cheating.
Many ppl prefer BTN or TVT.or than BitmeTV. Lots of ppl got a BitmeTV for trading or collection not really using it.

GymTanAndLaundry
31.05.11, 05:05
Open sign-up is over.... an account unconnected to an invite tree is the best way to sell accounts for money and trade them over to other people because nobody else is implicated and the whole "entire invite tree gets banned fiasco" does not apply. Probably one of the reasons their open sign-up period is so limited/rare.

Signup.php now shows this message:

Sorry
BitMeTV.ORG is an invites only site. If you are lucky you might have a friend who wants to invite you :) We just wanna see how much cheaters will start respecting their accounts after they realize they cant just come back in a get another one >:). Keep this in mind if you are already a member and you invite a known cheater, and you knew about it in the first place both yours and the person you invited are disabled. You will have to come talk to us to get your account reenstated. If you want an invite and you know someone who has one its up to them to give you an invite.

mizo
31.05.11, 05:13
@GymTanAndLaundry

everything you have said is right but there is also a tracker like BMTV and it is TL
it has no freeleech and no point system but you can seed on it
and also BMTV it has no freeleech and no point system however , there are people there don't have seedboxes and they can seed and make a good ratio
may be they are not too much but you can survive with seeding as much as you can and and cheating like any other tracker

GymTanAndLaundry
31.05.11, 05:27
@GymTanAndLaundry

everything you have said is right but there is also a tracker like BMTV and it is TL
it has no freeleech and no point system but you can seed on it
and also BMTV it has no freeleech and no point system however , there are people there don't have seedboxes and they can seed and make a good ratio
may be they are not too much but you can survive with seeding as much as you can and and cheating like any other tracker

Well, to be a home user and cheat at BMTV you probably need at least 10 meg upload. I know my 140kb/s doesn't cut it.. in fact I barely ever go past 10kb/s because of all the seedboxes..

WTF
31.05.11, 05:51
We just wanna see how much cheaters will start respecting their accounts after they realize they cant just come back in a get another one >:)
WTF like this lol

mizo
31.05.11, 06:01
Well, to be a home user and cheat at BMTV you probably need at least 10 meg upload. I know my 140kb/s doesn't cut it.. in fact I barely ever go past 10kb/s because of all the seedboxes..

i get a seedbox from time to time for free from my friends
so i guess i can cheat and seed with a seedbox too :biggrin:

GymTanAndLaundry
01.06.11, 19:04
i get a seedbox from time to time for free from my friends
so i guess i can cheat and seed with a seedbox too :biggrin:

I guarantee without that seedbox you wouldn't be singing the praises of BMTV lol ;)

mizo
01.06.11, 21:11
I guarantee without that seedbox you wouldn't be singing the praises of BMTV lol ;)

yes may be but i can cheat and survive :biggrin:
here is my thought
if you don't want to lose your account at any tracker you must first have a seedbox and seed with it then you can cheat and the staff will never find out
i tried it with Bitme , TL , Bit-HDTV , HD-Torrents and BitmeTV

C3PO
01.06.11, 23:34
yes may be but i can cheat and survive :biggrin:
here is my thought
if you don't want to lose your account at any tracker you must first have a seedbox and seed with it then you can cheat and the staff will never find out
i tried it with Bitme , TL , Bit-HDTV , HD-Torrents and BitmeTV

I had a seedbox once, but got banned at BMTV after I cheated.

mizo
01.06.11, 23:39
I had a seedbox once, but got banned at BMTV after I cheated.

you must have cheated with very high speed

C3PO
01.06.11, 23:47
you must have cheated with very high speed

Yes, I did :)

mizo
01.06.11, 23:50
Yes, I did :)

and you don't want to get banned :biggrin::biggrin:

C3PO
01.06.11, 23:54
I was just taking an advice from another member here...Oh well, now I got multiple dupes there :)

mizo
02.06.11, 00:04
I was just taking an advice from another member here...Oh well, now I got multiple dupes there :)

everyone got multiple dupes there in the last 2 days :klatsch_3:
so everyone can try new speeds and see what will happen

shawshankraj
27.06.11, 16:09
Message from Bitmetv

We are getting pretty sick of the Romanian cheating, account hijacking, flooding the irc with swearing, lying, hacking. You name it - it is happening and every day for months now. We have just about had enough and again are considering a complete Romanian ban.
IT IS OUT OF CONTROL and it better stop and stop NOW !!!

ALL OF THE ABOVE is ONLY comming from Romanian members and NO OTHER COUNTRY.

We can also assure you that if we do ban Romania - we will be talking with other sites about them doing the same.

ENOUGH!!!

C3PO
27.06.11, 19:49
Message from Bitmetv

Mihai are you testing WM v3 or something? :)

SealLion
28.06.11, 01:56
You know this is such trash that this tracker want's to make a global ban on Romanians. I strongly suspect that they just want to use Romanians as scapegoats and further the propaganda that all (or most) Romanians are as bad as they paint them out to be. That site is such trash.

anon
28.06.11, 03:30
The funny thing is that many Romanians and non-.ro people alike wouldn't be cheating if their ratio system was a bit more fair with the little guy. They're rising the bridge instead of lowering the river, as it's often said.

Resurrection
28.06.11, 04:49
I strongly suspect that they just want to use Romanians as scapegoats and further the propaganda that all (or most) Romanians are as bad as they paint them out to be.

I don't want to be a devil's advocate by saying this but usually there is no smoke without the fire.

SealLion
28.06.11, 04:54
Yes. That's it very true; however, I also find that most sites offer the 3-day seeding rule as well as minimum ratio requirements. Then again, even with those in mind, if a person is seeding for the min. 3 days and doesn't get any ratio built up as a result of his/her efforts, the guy basically loses out and has to put up with being on ratio-watch or warned or have his account disabled. Basically, their screwed. I know.

What I think might be an option with respect to your analogy is to offer the small-bandwidth-guy 100% of his seeding amounts counted towards his ratio including let's say some bonus towards seeding time and have the seedbox-guy get only a percentage of his total seed ( let's just say for the sake of argument 75 %). I don't know. It's just an idea. It might be very controversial and might even be seen as prejudicial against seedboxers and I wouldn't disagree over that.

All I know is bitmetv is pure trash. I totally disagree over the way that they're threatening to handle this. So now they're telling everyone that they're going to exclude people based on country of origin. You can't convince me that every time a Romanian goes on their IRC they start misbehaving, swearing, insulting, etc..etc...That's bullsh**t.

It's more than likely a small group of people and continues to be the same ones on every occasion. This includes cheating. The cheaters are more than likely getting caught, getting and setting-up a new account and continue to cheat and subsequently are caught yet again with the idea in mind that it's now a different Romanian altogether when in fact it might very well be the same individual(s).

I mean, I really like how they perpetuate the idea that it's always Romanians.
Always. ...
Bullsh**t!!
Sounds like horse-hockey to me.
And even if it is, so what that they're getting a bit emotional. I wouldn't blame them in consideration of always being blamed. I have so much disdain for this site.

flowerorange
28.06.11, 06:10
I heard that some European dont like Gypsy and many Gypsy live in Romania. It may be the reason BmTV ban the complete Romania.
I dont think most Romania PTer are cheaters. It is not fair.
Anyway, Romania have many good trackers and many great trackers move their server to Romania. I think Romania dont care, BmTV is useless.

SealLion
29.06.11, 02:35
You gotta be kidding me??

You really believe that it's gypsies that's for the fault of all Romanians getting a potential global ban?? If I was gypsy, I'd tell you straight out that the official and designated image of bullsh**t is being the de facto image of a piece of sh**t that needs life. It's official function of course is having you believe that any situation you encounter, including anything that your ever told which might otherwise be perplexing, ridiculous, or otherwise completely insane is actually really, really, really true and you should believe it.

Gypsy's, or more properly, Roma, live throughout Europe and not just Romania. Blaming the Roma is just making them the scapegoat when the real problem lies in the attitudes of people at the top who make the most inane decisions one could possibly imagine. I'm surprised that Romanians don't start using the correct hand signal as a response to this (a strong fist with middle-finger and thumb extended).

Gyspies are not the problem. Nor are they the cause. It's attitude and correct thinking and correct response to this. Not some potential global ban. How do you know that there's not a few Roma here on the forum?? If I was gypsy, I'd take offense and tell you what I mentioned above.

You know in all of this, I can just hear what's being said in their (BitmeTV staff, that is) heads right now " The biadolical words inside my head are telling me themselves that I'm not mad. I know I'm not mad. I'm just a little bit off the wall" It makes me wonder that these people maybe invented insanity.

flowerorange
29.06.11, 04:19
No offense to Gypsy or Roma. I just say what I heard from other European guys. I'm not European and I know nothing about Gypsy. I am just curious.
Of course Gypsy is not the major reason of complete ban. But complete ban is a big issue, if they really care about Romanians , they will keep find out cheaters not complete ban. Many users from other countrys also cheated there. As you say, Romanian is scapegoat. But why them? Just because many Romanians cheated ?
anyway,It is a useless tracker can barely survive without seedbox or cheat .

SealLion
29.06.11, 04:49
What I think might be also an issue is what's called the domino effect. There have been trackers before in the past that have taken this approach, albeit a preposterous one, and subsequently, follow-up trackers have negotiated themselves into this domino effect whereby they ban all Romanians from their site. Subsequently, other trackers also follow suit. And on it goes.

And yes, I was aware of the fact that you mentioned regarding that you heard that gypsies were to blame for it. It's actually my bad that I misunderstood what you said. Somewhere along the line I think I just didn't take it into consideration.

Any ways....I"m not too keen on believing what others say unless I can verify myself what is really accurate. In other words, second-hand knowledge is not all that reliable for knowledge. First-hand knowledge, your own knowledge that is, is reliable when personally verified for accuracy and correctness.

I'd also wonder what gypsies would even have to do with it all. Gypsies, or Roma, have always been good target practice for what-ever it was deemed good to blame them for. Hence another scapegoat.

Another thing is sites like BitmeTV don't give a rat's fart about Romanians. Never have and more than likely never will. Why??...because they can afford to. That's why. With competition coming from other sites like TVtorrents.ro and elsewhere, there might come a time where they won't be able to any further. They wouldn't afford to any longer. But then again, maybe not. Who knows, though.

But one thing I will add is that an empire doesn't last forever. Trackers, like empires, do fall.

Finally, with some of the great Romanian trackers like Iplay and TVtorrents.ro, is it any wonder that the sysops of those sites made those sites when there's bans left and right for Romanians because of some possible domino effect or what-ever would be the reason that doesn't seem to involve common sense??
People move on elsewhere for the same or other material. Most people know about the seedbox necessity at BitmeTV and realize the complete contrast that sites like TVtorrents.ro has. Better returns on seeding after leeching is one example.

I remember on BitmeTV I'd sit on a torrent for 2 weeks or longer even just to get at least at most 80% ratio return. That was ridiculous, I thought. That long!!??

For sites like TVtorrents and other Romanian sites, it's trackers for Romanians by Romanians. And yes of course, non-Romanians invited of course. Maybe the sysops got tired of all the Romanian-bashing going on and decided at some point in history to create a tracker based out of Romania and make it into a really great tracker.

Khanna
29.06.11, 14:45
Guys, BMTV is going down, They can't keep up with BTN, they have a shitty site, shitty staff, everybody hates them.
imho I think that's it, they even tried open registrations a while ago.