User Classes

http://i39.tinypic.com/2z6xw0k.jpg

invite system
http://i43.tinypic.com/2qn39tv.jpg

irc channel
http://i40.tinypic.com/11vgmcj.jpg

Statistiks
http://i39.tinypic.com/2enx4lh.jpg

so what can i say i think BitMe.ORG is the best or one of the best learning tracker with graet learning stuff ebooks dokumentaries languages misc datings and much more but take care its hard to keep your ratio sames like BitmeTV.ORG
edit stats from today

KinKong
16.04.09, 18:04
A really nice tracker but you have to say that its quiete hard to keep a good ratio there. Although i have a seedbox i have a ratio 1.00. Many roots and nice speed.

Se7Ven
16.04.09, 18:34
sure your right KinKong its very hard there to keep a good ratio sames like BitmeTV.ORG but with a seedbox as well:top:

Blocker
09.02.10, 22:12
People allways claimed that BitMe is the best e-learning tracker

anon
09.02.10, 22:21
And you bump the thread just to post that? :tongue:

Blocker
09.02.10, 22:28
Yes, LOL :tongue:

I've never been there but looks like a great tracker with 18,757 torrents and 19,044 users

Maybe bitspyder,elbitz and docstorrents are really far to reach its statistics

anon
09.02.10, 22:30
Maybe bitspyder,elbitz and docstorrents are really far to reach its statistics

You could be sure by just checking their reviews...

MiCRON
10.02.10, 04:17
If you look at their member list, you'll see a lot (and I mean a lot) of disabled users. The only reason that keeps me from cheating on this tracker. :tongue:

moreratio
10.02.10, 05:24
hey, do they post english fiction (literature) over there? or is just 'how to' stuff ???

SealLion
10.02.10, 05:43
everything that your imagination can bring you.

If you look well enough, you'll find what your looking there on bitme.org. Even what your talking about there.

saebrtooth
10.02.10, 10:35
If someone is on BitMeTV.org, how hard is it to get an invite to BitMe.org? (Since they are so-called sister sites)

grebetu
10.02.10, 12:20
If someone is on BitMeTV.org, how hard is it to get an invite to BitMe.org? (Since they are so-called sister sites)

I would say if you have older account with good ratio on bitmetv it would be very easy to get invited on bitme.

Mihai
10.02.10, 15:16
It's not the best e-learning tracker.Just add Bitspyder+Elbitz+ebooksshares and you have everything you need.

SBfreak
10.02.10, 15:19
Don't forget docs.torrents.ro:tongue:

SBcheater
10.02.10, 17:05
That's right Bitme is only good for TTC related stuff, Medical and Magic sections there's not much on this tracker apart from abovementioned things .. even bitspyder is way much better then bitme, all bitme is famous about is their speed but not about their contents...

anon
10.02.10, 17:35
If you look at their member list, you'll see a lot (and I mean a lot) of disabled users.

Same with the forums at BitMeTV. Don't let that scare you.

SealLion
10.02.10, 20:19
Some of those are user's that haven't logged in for a long while. It doesn't meant that they are all cheaters and have been disabled.

saebrtooth
11.02.10, 00:36
It's not the best e-learning tracker.Just add Bitspyder+Elbitz+ebooksshares and you have everything you need.

From what people wrote I had always thought Bitme was 3 head lengths above the rest. But Im sure that its the biggest.

So it cheating at Bitme and BitmeTV exactly the same?

anon
11.02.10, 00:37
So it cheating at Bitme and BitmeTV exactly the same?

When it comes to scripts I'd say yes. It'd be logical to think they use the same ones.

moreratio
11.02.10, 01:57
Bitspyder seems invite only.

but note Elbitz: "Registrations are currently closed. Next Opening On Feb 15th to 17th 2009"
nice!

I don't think they can beat google books though

anon
11.02.10, 17:11
but note Elbitz: "Registrations are currently closed. Next Opening On Feb 15th to 17th 2009"
nice!

Yep, that was on the "announced and rumored sign-ups/recruitments" thread. You may want to monitor that and the open signups one to find other e-learning trackers. :smile:

Krazyivan
12.02.10, 05:32
BitMe is pretty great, just wish they had some more graphic/web design stuff there. I've tried gfxnews.ru, but the torrents aren't seeded very well. Any suggestions? :)

saebrtooth
12.02.10, 09:41
@krazyivan
try this one dude
.::AppzUniverse::. (http://www.appzuniverse.org/signup.php) then download the related tuts

anon
12.02.10, 17:35
.::AppzUniverse::. (http://www.appzuniverse.org/signup.php)

They open the first day of every month. No idea about their invite system, if any.

Blocker
21.02.10, 00:12
Is it safe to change email or will I be a suspicious trader ??

Also country? :confused2:

Any experience please

anon
21.02.10, 00:13
Wait some time between the changes and you shouldn't get in trouble.

gooner
31.03.10, 15:32
i have just got anew account is it safe to cheat [waffles method] or waite for a month like bitmetv

Mihai
31.03.10, 15:34
Just wait if you are not an expert cheater.Better wait than sorry

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
03.07.10, 12:43
just 1 question
how much the donations cost ? :biggrin:
because i'm not anymore a bitme member and can't remember
i want and invite and was thinking that help somebody with a donation , (if they give invites on donations ) but i don't know how much it cost donations:smile:

crystal
03.07.10, 15:02
just 1 question
how much the donations cost ? :biggrin:
because i'm not anymore a bitme member and can't remember
i want and invite and was thinking that help somebody with a donation , (if they give invites on donations ) but i don't know how much it cost donations:smile:

Here's the donation page

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
03.07.10, 16:36
Here's the donation page

thanks...so..from what i saw and read ..they don't give any invites when you donate ? :confused:

anon
03.07.10, 17:42
they don't give any invites when you donate ? :confused:

As far as the screenshot goes, it doesn't look like it. :dabs: But if you're PU on PTPC (and probably a few other trackers), there are unlimited offers in the appropriate subforum.

We pride ourselves on being run and owned as a community, and not by a few power-hungry members.

Oh, the irony.

sitter
22.09.10, 01:35
I would really appreciate it if someone could post a screenshot of BitMe's power-user-forum for invites. I read somewhere that it has unlimited invites to certain other trackers with one being the dead ScL, so I was wondering what the others were. Thanks.

Instab
22.09.10, 01:47
I would really appreciate it if someone could post a screenshot of BitMe's power-user-forum for invites. I read somewhere that it has unlimited invites to certain other trackers with one being the dead ScL, so I was wondering what the others were. Thanks.

we have that but it's no visible for users with not at least the member title

sitter
27.09.10, 01:12
we have that but it's no visible for users with not at least the member title

Thanks for the heads up Instab. I'll hopefully make member soon (with minimal spam posts). :tongue:

Instab
27.09.10, 03:03
Thanks for the heads up Instab. I'll hopefully make member soon (with minimal spam posts). :tongü:

first step into that direction is using the "thanks" button :P

SaintShaolin
04.03.11, 08:37
Is it harder to seed here, than in Waffles?
It's just a bummer people reject my request for an invite
because of a not-so-awesome speedtest, and the lack of a seedbox. :(

Blocker
06.03.11, 16:59
Yes is hard to seed in this tracker ,if you don't wanna cheat,
there's another options of elearning trackers,
find out if they fulfill your needs!

@Freak
06.03.11, 17:29
Yes is hard to seed in this tracker ,if you don't wanna cheat,
there's another options of elearning trackers,
find out if they fulfill your needs!

You just have to be careful there

Only new torrents or well leeched with RM + MR using speed 100-400 kb/s

The Shutter
06.03.11, 18:56
Is it harder to seed here, than in Waffles?
It's just a bummer people reject my request for an invite
because of a not-so-awesome speedtest, and the lack of a seedbox. :(

it's a based seedbox tracker so yes you need a seedbox to survive there and yes people with invites have some strict rules on inviting other people lik 3-5 ratio proofs + profile links , 2 speedtest from home connection + 1 seedbox proof ( ratio proofs has to be from trackers with over 200gb upload also good known trackers)

cheating on it is easy but you need to cheat on torrent with peers which is hard since most of the torrents is well seeded from seedboxes and peers finish download in a 1-2minutes since they are using seedbox as well.

had an account there was banned with my bitmetv due to dumb act .bitme is a great tracker but still there's a lot of trackers & direct links website with better content like bitspyder , elbitz , templatep2p , you can try google search using content filehosting site ex: Master.Retouching.7DVD hotfile

anon
06.03.11, 19:11
it's a based seedbox tracker so yes you need a seedbox to survive there and yes people with invites have some strict rules on inviting other people lik 3-5 ratio proofs + profile links , 2 speedtest from home connection + 1 seedbox proof ( ratio proofs has to be from trackers with over 200gb upload also good known trackers)

So, this is what torrenting has degenerated into.

The Shutter
06.03.11, 19:20
So, this is what torrenting has degenerated into.

i'll have to say yes , all of the torrent invite forums now use this kind of rules to protect the person who's giving away his account or invite
i searched for bitmetv or freshon or tvt /bitme they asked for a lot so i can get the invite + i hate the profile sending link .

SaintShaolin
07.03.11, 01:41
Why don't they just remove seedboxes so that all is fair? Hmmm.

Blocker
07.03.11, 03:21
IMO Without seedboxes the download speed will be slower than the current one and everybody will be complaining about it

anon
07.03.11, 04:59
No seedboxes would mean slower speeds, less new torrents (they're hosted on a box, remember?) and maybe less retention.

Seedboxes mean you have to deal with auto-downloading ratio whores who don't give you a chance to seed at some point. And the occasional person owning a box for whatever reason (very slow upload, traffic shaping, bandwidth caps) but using it responsibly. People join sites like BitMeTV or SCC, think they're going to "need" a seedbox to survive there, get one, and that only makes things worse.

You can't please everyone.

SaintShaolin
07.03.11, 06:13
Thankfully, I just got a BitMe invite today.

He said my upload speeds were low.
But he also said that he increased his ratio by uploading content.
In the end, I convinced him I'll take good care of the account. :)

The Shutter
07.03.11, 08:51
even the staff want you to get a seedbox or a faster connection just read their rules , if they open signup for some regular users they won't have a problem with speed .but it's their strategy to make the tracker full of seedboxes.
at the beginning i tried to seed on new torrent on bitme & bitmetv with a seedbox 1gbps connection couldn't even get 1:1 ratio.so i cheated and that worked great :tongue:

---------- Post added at 09:51 ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 ----------

wait a week before cheating , then use gtr or even gt, don't try to reach top 250 users quickly just take your time and cheat wisely

SaintShaolin
07.03.11, 09:36
Is there a Top 250 list?
I only saw the TOP10 link.

The Shutter
07.03.11, 09:41
Is there a Top 250 list?
I only saw the TOP10 link.

there's a [Top 10] - [Top 100] - [Top 250] , you'll find it in the top10 link in navbar

SaintShaolin
07.03.11, 10:04
Is it visible via mouseover?
I don't see anything; only Top10.
Maybe Top250 is a Power User feature.

The Shutter
07.03.11, 11:17
Is it visible via mouseover?
I don't see anything; only Top10.
Maybe Top250 is a Power User feature.

Don't really remember if it's visible only to pu or not but try not to get over 50gb in the first 2~3 weeks

SaintShaolin
07.03.11, 11:27
Don't really remember if it's visible only to pu or not but try not to get over 50gb in the first 2~3 weeks

I think I'll be safe. I'm upping at 100 only.

The Shutter
07.03.11, 12:05
I think I'll be safe. I'm upping at 100 only.

100kb? using what?

be careful even this values could get you in trouble in bitme

SaintShaolin
07.03.11, 12:18
100kb? using what?

be careful even this values could get you in trouble in bitme

MR. I've decreased it to 50 after reading your post. @_@

The Shutter
07.03.11, 12:28
MR. I've decreased it to 50 after reading your post. @_@

Make sure you choose torrent with peers & not partial seeders also don't cheat on packs or very old torrent , choose new ones .

it's better not to cheat on the first week , since fresh account are watched by the staff.

you can just download or leave the account for one week

Mihai
07.03.11, 17:02

And you shouldn't brag about it. There are idiots there monitoring this board. believe me, I know... If they find out which user is you you will be banned fast and easy.

---------- Post added at 18:02 ---------- Previous post was at 17:58 ----------

wait a week before cheating , then use gtr or even gt, don't try to reach top 250 users quickly just take your time and cheat wisely

Or don't use it if you don't want to be banned. You can control it and you can get into trouble very fast. Here is what you do:
1) Jump on very new torrents so you can also seed a bit and maintain a low but steady ratio.
2)After 2 weeks you can go and increase your ratio with RM or MR by doing the same: jump on new torrents and cheat steady ( 100-200 KB upload max).
3)After a month you can start buffing a bit nice and easy.

anon
07.03.11, 18:50
even the staff want you to get a seedbox or a faster connection just read their rules , if they open signup for some regular users they won't have a problem with speed .but it's their strategy to make the tracker full of seedboxes.

Their staff don't have any ratio worries, anyway. :rolleyes:

Blocker
23.09.18, 02:19
Do you know if this tracker is still active ? cant log in since some days ago

alpacino
23.09.18, 07:24
BitMeTV as well?

H265
23.09.18, 07:39
BitMeTV as well?

Both down since a few weeks.

anon
23.09.18, 09:57
This is the last thing I heard about them.

outage status: site remains down, networking issue, efforts being made toward resolution. responsibles are aware. no ETA yet determined. sorry for continued site unavailability and inconvenience.

this is what one of the mods said in their irc channel