PDA

View Full Version : IPTorrents - IPT

kazuya
15.04.09, 21:07
Tracker: IPTtorrents-IPT
Tracker URL: IPTorrents.com :: Where Speed Speaks (http://www.iptorrents.com)
Open Signups?:invitations(very often given)
Category: 0-day
Number of Users: ~100,000>
Number of Torrents: ~46,178

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/2927/78386684.png

IPT is a 0-day tracker with a standard offer, as well as all other 0-day tracker.
Tracker is quite good and is easy to seed, plus a bonus system.
Recommend it to everyone starting with the private trackers before they engage in search of "major" trackers.

Various categories on offer:

http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/8171/27730599.png

Tracker also has a request section where you can ask for something that is not on offer at the moment and a bonus system:

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/5295/10219752.png

Invites are really very often given:

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/1229/97006089.png

When i think better i would say that IPT is of content type like Demonoid,really much to offer of old stuff to, but for quality far better with great speeds.IPT is also one of most underrated tracker out there.I would put him behind, next to RevTT and TL

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/772/18667028.png
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1703/92216550.png

rajdeep
16.04.09, 08:35
but their speed is very fast and pre releases is fast also.

you can't compare IPT with demonoid cause their pre release sucks and download speed 2-3kb :(

Manas
16.04.09, 09:17
One should mention though, that they steal releases from other trackers.

Otherwise a nice tracker :wink:

splicer
16.04.09, 13:07
If IPT has no uploaders with Scene access, then where else are they to get material from? They kind of have to steal.

hontoCorti
16.04.09, 13:47
In my opinion its kinda senseless for a tracker to insist that its releases are not traded on other trackers...

Same as the scene guys telling their releases are not ment for p2p..
If they dont want it to be spread, they just should stop releasing,)
(same as stupid rules who owns a line or a video source lol)

At the end all the stuff is illegal and stolen from the copyright owners, but thats another story;)

rajdeep
16.04.09, 14:56
I think IPT is not stealing because sometimes their TV/Movie pre release is faster then TL and RevTT.

any way, No one own anything, all of them are stolen as mentioned above, sharing is caring.

I just enjoy what uploaders are offering me, i don't care they are stealing or whateva!

SBfreak
16.04.09, 15:06
Well I really hate it when they put that announcement with "IPT fastest fastest fastest" and I think"..yeah right I've finished downloading this movie 10 mins ago.".What I really appreciate at this tracker is the anti cheater system:biggrin:

hontoCorti
17.04.09, 12:10
btw it's quite easy to get a good ratio there, especially with the only upload torrents;)

Blocker
11.05.09, 04:51
Decent tracker!! speed is not as good as TL but they have a great community

anon
11.05.09, 16:49
And some quite good scripts :tongue:

labrat
11.05.09, 19:24
and lots of users which is good for us ;)

DarkSaint
12.05.09, 09:54
yes.. their script is way powerful.. got banned once.. now im not sure wether to try RM again lol.

anon
12.05.09, 15:59
now im not sure wether to try RM again lol.

The Azureus Hack and uTorrent mods should work fine, if you want to try.

Stickbutt
18.05.09, 21:56
If they weren't so ban happy, I'd use it more. After being banned under 8 different names, you kind of stop giving a shit.

anon
18.05.09, 21:57
After being banned under 8 different names

For cheating? :tongue: They have some quite good scripts...

Stickbutt
18.05.09, 22:09
For cheating? :tongue: They have some quite good scripts...

Over the course of a year or so, I've been banned 7 times for cheating and once for inactivity (I forgot the place existed).

anon
18.05.09, 22:10
Then they aren't ban-happy. They're doing their job :biggrin:

Stickbutt
18.05.09, 23:37
Then they aren't ban-happy. They're doing their job :biggrin:

Let's just call this a difference of opinion based on semantics and let it go.

d00d
18.05.09, 23:43
I use the Azureus Hack and Ive never been banned.

Blocker
27.06.09, 23:14
I use the Azureus Hack and Ive never been banned.

I aslo used Shu Mod and got banned ,mainly because they do not accept Vuze(not use ghostfucke :stupid:) and my buffer in GB was big I suppose :baeh:

ZoOoOoM
28.06.09, 03:20
great tracker..best i've joined so far ( can't find my way to good trackers xD )
though i got banned on it >_>
i miss the good speeds *_*

abookhalil
28.06.09, 17:16
using mratio never get ban if u use the right torrent

using pmr = ban :cool2:

classyboy
28.06.09, 17:17
Using Vuze will raise eyebrows there, since in their FAQ they mention, they do not encourage Vuze (though they have not banned it officially). So better to use Bittornado or utorrent spoof

anon
28.06.09, 17:43
i miss the good speeds *_*

IPT's scripts are quite good. It's a matter of cheating intelligently... but TL, for example, is another tracker with blazing fast speeds that's easier to cheat on. :wink:

naughtydog
29.07.09, 22:54
Sorry to bump this thread but any workaround their good scripts still exist with ratiomaster + memory reader? It seems those guys have the most vigilant eyes on any tracker I have been on.

anon
29.07.09, 22:56
Success has been reported with the RM+memory reader and sensible rates on already snatched torrents, if I remember correctly.

Grab the new RM 1.8.8, almost all client files are fixed there as an extra measure.

naughtydog
29.07.09, 23:03
I tried rm without memory reader on there some months back when I still didn't understand the whole and got banned within 30 or 40mins. I almost got away with it :rolleyes2: I am thinking it was because of the abscent of memory reader that got me banned. Will take your advice and try, this time time around with reasonable thinking. Will report back. cheers

anonftw
30.07.09, 06:39
I've had no problems using RM with the memory reader on new freeleech torrents after I download them with Utorrent. Keep an eye on the number of leechers and keep the speeds normal. I switch back to Utorrent for seeding for a while whenever the # of leechers gets low. Good Luck ! :biggrin:

IceBox
30.07.09, 07:18
Got to power user without cheating there very quickly due to the large amount of freeleech material. I love it there. Between all my other trackers, I can find whatever I need usually.

badazz
14.10.09, 07:10
im pissed i got banned from there that was the best site im soo stupid they hav free leech tooooooooooo

anon
14.10.09, 11:46
Please give more info on what got you banned.

And I think IPT is a nice mainstream tracker, but if you have TL/RevTT you won't miss it too much (at least I didn't).

banneduser
14.10.09, 12:01
i had got banned with official RM
i think i had forgot to use MR in RM
my mistake

badazz
15.10.09, 21:36
Please give more info on what got you banned.

And I think IPT is a nice mainstream tracker, but if you have TL/RevTT you won't miss it too much (at least I didn't).

yeah i got tl and revtt but ipt had all the movies that tl or revtt didnt it was prolly my fav site so far also, i got banned i was using ratiomaster and i never did the memory reader also i was using speeds from between 20/80 kbps dont know how they caught me

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

also when u gett banned from ipt is it an ip ban or just a user account ban?

Instab
15.10.09, 21:44
also when u gett banned from ipt is it an ip ban or just a user account ban?

do you have a static ip?

badazz
15.10.09, 21:56
do you have a static ip?

nope i hav dynamic lol i guess it doesnt matter if they put an ip ban am i correcT?

anon
15.10.09, 21:56
Then change it and you won't have to worry too much :tongue: Even if they don't ban IPs along accounts (I don't know how they handle it), you're likely to be banned again if you use the same address to reregister shortly afterwards.

Should you be banned, clear cache and cookies as well and you'd be set.

leechmodder
18.10.09, 20:36
I must add that IPT have very good scripts against cheating. my 2 accounts got banned at IPT!!!!!!!

PS.: Probably my folly too! I went against the safe way and got screwed!

MoS
18.10.09, 22:20
my 2 accounts got banned at IPT!!!!!!!

PS.: Probably my folly too! I went against the safe way and got screwed!
Me too. One using RM and the other using NRPG--> Sucks

I think it will be good to be mentioned in IPT review that using mRatio with emulating any client worked well just grab a torrent from the top 10 and cheat at 2 Mb/s X number of torrents you grab

Doppelboom
19.10.09, 14:19
I'm using Myratio and works great. Speed 300-400kB/s

master
24.10.09, 19:36
I am using RM with very moderate 1.2 time my d/l. with great results. Hope I don't get caught though!

MoS
25.10.09, 00:20
I hope your acc isn't banned now, But use mRatio. It's perfect when used by IPT.
Speeds like 500Kb/s to 2MB :biggrin:.

Tell us if you are caught.

hearthrob
11.07.10, 12:31
Can someone please share some insight on IPT's bonus system? Is it like TV with no cap on torrent numbers? Or is there a max number of pts one can gain an hour? :quote3:

The bonus page isn't saying much though.

-----------------------------
What the hell are these IPT Bonus points, and how do I get them?

To get bonus points you need to have the complete torrent which includes all txt/nfo documents, samples, and subtitles. Keep the torrent open in your torrent client and your bonus points will start to increase.

Once you accumulate loads of points you can use them on any of the options listed above. You get points even if there are no leechers on the torrent and you can seed as many torrents as you want. Yet another way to help out your ratio! Keep Seeding! Enjoy being with us!

C3PO
11.07.10, 12:44
Yeah I can't understand it, too. Sometimes i recieve 5 points for seeding, lets say, 10 hours, sometimes - 1. It's pretty f*ed up.

SBfreak
11.07.10, 13:37
What do you guys need bonus points for anyway:P?

C3PO
11.07.10, 13:46
Custom title?

SBfreak
11.07.10, 13:50
What for?:lol:

C3PO
11.07.10, 13:59
Don't have an answer for that :)

fakeking
11.07.10, 15:01
We need bonus points to make it looks legit when apply for invite and mainly because we're white hat cheater :redface: :lol:

anon
11.07.10, 17:40
Can someone please share some insight on IPT's bonus system? Is it like TV with no cap on torrent numbers? Or is there a max number of pts one can gain an hour? :quote3:

This info is somewhere in their forums:

0KB/s = 1 bonus point every 5-6 hours
1-10KB/s = 1 bonus point/hour
11-25KB/s = 2 bonus points/hour
26-90KB/s = 3 bonus points/hour
100KB+/s = 5 Bonus points/hour

Maximum per hour = 12 Bonus points/hour

Their bonus points system is shaky, so don't expect to get exactly that amount. Some days I've seeded a bunch of movies and only got ~0.2 points.

hearthrob
11.07.10, 19:27
What do you guys need bonus points for anyway:P?

For exchanging lotsa invites and then give them away here. :biggrin:

anon
11.07.10, 19:28
You need to be PU to get invites, you can't buy them with bonus points.

hearthrob
11.07.10, 19:37
Custom title?

:biggrin: nice guess but come on' custom title will invite unnecessary attention. :shockkk!:

---------- Post added at 01:32 ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 ----------

We need bonus points to make it looks legit when apply for invite and mainly because we're white hat cheater :redface: :lol:

I had a second look at the bonus page and damn...there is no function for exchanging bonus pts with invite....:frown: there goes my sweet dreams...

---------- Post added at 01:35 ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 ----------

This info is somewhere in their forums:

Their bonus points system is shaky, so don't expect to get exactly that amount. Some days I've seeded a bunch of movies and only got ~0.2 points.

Ahrr......this kind of bonus system is too lame.... no traffic = no "real" points... :eek13: this is the moment when one felt a sudden appreciation to trackers like TV and PTPC....

---------- Post added at 01:37 ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 ----------

You need to be PU to get invites, you can't buy them with bonus points.

:schimpfen: 3 more weeks to PU....

VAMPIRE
11.07.10, 20:22
Guys they have banned me after 3 months without cheating.......
i think is not because inactivity because i enter in site once time per week....

anon
11.07.10, 20:23
Visiting once a week isn't inactivity.

Why don't you go to IRC and ask? There's little we can do from here.

Blocker
11.07.10, 20:25
Guys they have banned me after 3 months without cheating.......
i think is not because inactivity because i enter in site once time per week....

if you logged in once time peer week without seeding and leeching could be a reason

anon
11.07.10, 20:27
Tracker activity doesn't count, either. Not on IPT.

hearthrob
11.07.10, 22:34
Visiting once a week isn't inactivity.

Why don't you go to IRC and ask? There's little we can do from here.

I second this suggestion. Let's say if you do not go into IRC, then you'll never know why they ban you. If you go, you at least have a chance to know what really happen and you might be able to recover it back. But hey, take a look at the thread in my signature before you go. At least be prepared. :wink2:

fakeking
12.07.10, 04:29
At any tracker things that can be considered as activity is visit the browse page iirc not just login to main page and then logout. :wink:

saebrtooth
12.07.10, 11:13
Some trackers req a login and not just uploading to count for activity

anon
12.07.10, 13:05
Some trackers req a login and not just uploading to count for activity

It's like this on the vast majority of sites. I remember there were very few ones that actually cared about tracker activity, but only BCG comes to my mind right now, and I'm not even sure they still have that policy.

hearthrob
17.07.10, 21:31
Have you guys realized there is an uploader who took materials from other sites and make it his own? For example this torrent - PLAYBOY HD MEGAPACK-JAMMO. It was uploaded at hdbits.ro more than a month ago. And now this fellow put his own nick on it. :icon_angry[1]:

anon
17.07.10, 21:32
Surprised? I've seen SCC packs on TL and FL.ro.

Instab
17.07.10, 21:55
Surprised? I've seen SCC packs on TL and FL.ro.

and some of the ScT and ScL packs leaked either. not only once

fakeking
18.07.10, 02:10
and some of the ScT and ScL packs leaked either. not only once

No, It's not leaked but Cross-uploading :tongue:

Instab
18.07.10, 02:33
No, It's not leaked but Cross-uploading :tongü:

oh, i forgot :D
well they not even cared about taking the name out of the torrent name sometimes :P

hearthrob
18.07.10, 08:59
oh, i forgot :D
well they not even cared about taking the name out of the torrent name sometimes :P

If they don't take out the name out of the torrent name, that is still fine. But this guy he took someone else's work and put his name on it. That's lame.

Yeah, I am furious because I downloaded the entire 120GB pack from hdbits.ro and had wanted to real upload on IPT to earn my PU without cheating (but IPT doesn't give me that chance because of this lamer....:biggrin::tongue: yeah rite blame it on IPT... they made me do it :wink2:)

Disclaimer: the above is just a joke, don't read too much into it.

Instab
18.07.10, 09:20
If they don't take out the name out of the torrent name, that is still fine.

it's not :P
tracker packs are not allowed to be upped somewhere else. almost always.

Vuze-Sbi
18.07.10, 13:25
Great tracker for huge packs and brrips no:1 place for newbies.

anon
18.07.10, 17:52
tracker packs are not allowed to be upped somewhere else. almost always.

Yet most of the time packs are just a bunch of Scene releases thrown together in one torrent and labeled with the tracker's name on it. Hypocrites.

no:1 place for newbies.

Newbies in what sense? I know people that have accounts on those super-rare sites and still use IPT for 90% of their downloading.

Vuze-Sbi
18.07.10, 19:49
I mean for get in to tracker cause easy or maintain a good ratio i use a lot too :)

Instab
18.07.10, 20:47
Yet most of the time packs are just a bunch of Scene releases thrown together in one torrent and labeled with the tracker's name on it. Hypocrites.

most of the time, yes

I know people that have accounts on those super-rare sites and still use IPT for 90% of their downloading.

yeah because on that uber-1337 sites there's not much going on :P

Vuze-Sbi
28.07.10, 13:22
Since I've been on tracker all torrents looks new ie) http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7316
Does anyone know why and how to fix it?

Instab
28.07.10, 13:26
Since I've been on tracker all torrents looks new ie) image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/vuze-sbi-albums-various-banners-picture7316-12.JPG)
Dös anyone know why and how to fix it?

right above the torrent list is a big orange button called "clear new tag" :D

Vuze-Sbi
28.07.10, 13:29
Wtf I haven't seen it for a month :D I'm getting old or something .

dju
28.07.10, 15:11
It has even more torrents than in TL in comparison, TL just have more peers on some older torrents. Thats my opinion.
A lot of XXX stuff there too :D

Instab
28.07.10, 15:20
TL has more peers in general. not only on old torrents

anon
28.07.10, 17:58
TL has more peers in general.

http://iptorrents.com:2790/stats
http://tracker.torrentleech.org:2710/stats

The XBT stats say Instab is right!

rps
30.07.10, 22:48

o_O IPT has more torrents than TL :D

how u get these stats?

Instab
31.07.10, 03:17
o_O IPT has more torrents than TL :D

dösn't matter when the older ones only have 2 seeds with 20kb or so :P
that's the nice thing on TL, you actually get decent speeds on older stuff

how u get these stats?

by clicking on anon's link? :unsure:

dju
31.07.10, 10:46

didn't know these links before, by the way the TL link doesnt work, but the tracker works itself, no matter of the recent DoS attacks...

rps
31.07.10, 12:27
by clicking on anon's link? :unsure:

Is any possible to do that with another trackers?

Vuze-Sbi
31.07.10, 12:29
I'm curious about that too.

anon
31.07.10, 18:02
Only with certain XBT-based trackers that have enabled the stats page.

spyraliz
31.08.10, 18:30
Great review, thanks for sharing. I have a questions is this tracker better than leecherslair?

Instab
31.08.10, 18:34
Great review, thanks for sharing. I have a qüstions is this tracker better than leecherslair?

yes, definitely

spyraliz
31.08.10, 18:53
Oh. Fast response, well i guess is invite only, thank you Instab.

Instab
31.08.10, 19:09
Oh. Fast response, well i güss is invite only, thank you Instab.

no prob :D
you shouldn't have much problems getting an invite here. check the public trading section

anon
31.08.10, 19:54
I have a questions is this tracker better than leecherslair?

Both are good sites, but IPT has way more torrents and users than LL. The latter used to be way more active, but lost a great deal of its users after the loads of server changes and downtimes at the beginning of this year.

So, to answer your question, this is better than LeechersLair.

LiD3
03.09.10, 12:30
Does IPT still hold the top spot for general 0day/big-archive tracker or has any other surpassed it?

anon
03.09.10, 14:17
Does IPT still hold the top spot for general 0day/big-archive tracker

TL is better in that regard. New torrents have thousands of seeders right after they're released, but long-term retention isn't the best.

saebrtooth
03.09.10, 14:58
Does IPT still hold the top spot for general 0day/big-archive tracker or has any other surpassed it?

Thats only interesting for stat purposes, as long as they tracker has moderate seeders and leechers, u'll have no probs in getting what u want

caballero
11.09.10, 01:21
Great admins:

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8562/ipts.jpg

saebrtooth
11.09.10, 01:57
Great admins:

image (http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/8562/ipts.jpg)

religious or not its a great tracker

caballero
11.09.10, 02:07

It has nothing to do with religion, just something I liked. I never said it wasn't a great tracker before :P

slikrapid
11.09.10, 02:25
the gesture itself may be well meant, but notice how there is no mention of sisters (no reason to exclude them or not to mention them) :P

Blocker
11.09.10, 04:21

Yeap

Many times underrated in my opinion

Many peers like TL :tongue:

anon
11.09.10, 18:03
great tracker

I never said it wasn't a great tracker before :P

Many times underrated in my opinion

Many peers like TL :tongue:

ipt ftw!!!11111111

Instab
11.09.10, 19:36
yeah, nice site. but TL is faster and much better cheating wise :P

ParamouR
11.09.10, 20:23
I think iptorrents is just good for Porn data. I can't find any useful app+ or music accept porn. Its loosing its name now.

Extraterrestrial
11.09.10, 20:50
For apps you should try warez-bb, music (what-waffles), IPT has great packs and TL is faster especially on old torrents.

redracer
13.09.10, 12:14
I have recently been using Ratio Master with the memory reader and have currently uploaded 500Gb+ on IPT and so far so good. Can't say that its that hard, its just all about picking the right torrents; ones with more leechers than seeders.

BTW, thank-you to everyone that gave me direction 1st off.

anon
30.11.10, 00:26
There's a new alternative .ru domain, due to new US legislation being passed:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL IPT USERS

Dear members,

As you may know, the Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act was passed in the US recently. In light of this, steps have been taken to safeguard the future of www.IPTorrents.com and ensure your favourite torrent site will not be beaten!

If you have any problems accessing the site via www.iptorrents.com, the site can be now accessed via the following alternative link -

www.IPTorrents.RU

The .RU domain is now up and running and can be accessed at any time. Please continue to enjoy all IPT has to offer, safe in the knowledge that we will be around for a long time to come :D

seldom
30.11.10, 00:36
There's a new alternative .ru domain, due to new US legislation being passed:
Was about to post this news, but it's hard if possible at all to compete with anon! :)
Just wondering how it will affect torrents that being seeded?

anon
30.11.10, 00:38
Was about to post this news, but it's hard if possible at all to compete with anon! :)

Heh, thank you, I was looking if an album I wanted was on IPT and saw the announcement.

Just wondering how it will affect torrents that being seeded?

Not much, it's mostly a backup "just in case".

The tracker's also running on the .ru domain, you can easily check this out by editing the announce URL for IPT torrents.

swisschard
21.03.11, 01:28
new user on the forums, but I've been a long time member of the torrent community. I've been a part of scene-torrents until they were shut down and have been with ipt since. I'm not sure if i'll find another group as great as scene torrents but iptorrents does a decent job. I think there's too much porn spam these days though; however for movies, games and apps, they have a lot to offer.

anon
21.03.11, 02:35
Hello swisschard, and welcome to the forums!

If you're looking for something as close to what ScT used to be, you may want to check SCC out. Note IPT itself already is a fantastic tracker, and you shouldn't bother with other ones if you're doing fine with it.

swisschard
21.03.11, 04:18
I'm actually quite content with IPT now that I have a what.cd account for music purposes. I've been looking for any information as to racing-underground and I joined this community in order to find out anything pertaining to it. :)

SaintShaolin
21.03.11, 13:04
@swisschard: For porn, you can always hide them through your Profile (Browse default categories).
Just check those you want to see. Unchecked items will be hidden. :D

anon
21.03.11, 16:25
Or you can untick "View XXX Torrents"...

swisschard
21.03.11, 21:02
Oh man, haha, really good to know. that cuts down the daily content by half :D

anon
08.02.12, 18:33
Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce that we have finally reached a satisfactory user base.
It has taken several years but we would like to continue providing you with a torrent site that excels on bringing you the latest and greatest torrents in the world and as such we are re-thinking the invite system to keep the server status optimal for the amount of users.

We will be pruning old accounts over the next few months and, after a careful decision, staff decided that it was in our best interest to limit the number of invites granted to user classes and we have decided on the following:

User Class Amount of Invites
User No invites will be granted.
Power User No invites will be granted, any invites remaining will be removed on the 25th of this month
VIP 5 invite/month + upon donation more will be granted
Uploaders 3 invite/month + upon donation more will be granted

Again, we are pleased that so many users enjoy our site and help shape us into the best tracker in the world. We appreciate all the support we have received over the years and we continue to strive for the best. Thanks for using IPT and enjoy all we have to offer.

Regards,
IPT Staff

IPT goes l33t. But well, they need the donation money to control the flow of new registrations to keep the place safe.

Those of you like me, PUs who won't donate to get invites after the 25th, may want to use them if you know someone who will make a good member.

perpec
23.02.12, 19:51
Anyone knows how this bonus points system works?
And how many points you can get per hour?

anon
23.02.12, 20:02
0KB/s = 1 bonus point every 5-6 hours
1-10KB/s = 1 bonus point/hour
11-25KB/s = 2 bonus points/hour
26-90KB/s = 3 bonus points/hour
100KB+/s = 5 Bonus points/hour

Maximum per hour = 12 Bonus points/hour

Source: I stole it.

hellman
24.02.12, 21:36
anyone having trouble logging in ipt...? from the past 3 days ....may b its coz of inactivity they banned me :-\

SBfreak
24.02.12, 21:44
I also had some trouble so I just abandoned the account :lol: I don't use it anyway so now I'm down to two trackers.

http://i.imgur.com/aaHOH.jpg

anon
24.02.12, 21:56
Tried resetting your password?

SBfreak
24.02.12, 22:09

Nope. But I tried it now.Entering the email in the reset button thing does nothing.

hellman
24.02.12, 22:39

worked for me :D buhuhahhhaaa.. thnx dude.... i had to go like this

anon gave me idea

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

then i realized shit i don't know my email

1. make a list of emails
2. try all of them
3, 1 worked
4. forgot its password too
5. reset its password too :P
6. security question's answer forgot
7. hoefully 1 alternate email
8 send to that email
9. alternative email's password forgot :P
10. try coombination of passwords
11. after multiple tries 1 worked
12. reset the other email password
13. reset ipts password
14. victory

fcuk yea...

anon
24.02.12, 23:32
Such things happen. If you forget your passwords often, you should use a password database program to keep track of trackers (heh), e-mails and so on.

PsicO
27.02.12, 10:24
sorry for the question
currently RM or mratio for ipt?

perpec
27.02.12, 11:54
sorry for the question
currently RM or mratio for ipt?
Both working fine for me now:smile:

Config
02.03.12, 18:42
I am on this torrent for few years now. Very nice collection and the bonus points and freeleech has kept me into it otherwise my connection speed is not that great to keep up!

merlotte
11.03.12, 13:06
I have an IPT account since November 2008 and i can say that the tracker is great.I found there many torrents (especially old films) that i didn't find on other big trackers.

perpec
11.03.12, 13:11
Numer of torrents on IPT is just impressive, but more of this less popular or old torrents have 1-2 seeds or they are even dead so speeds are good olny on new torrents in my opinion.

merlotte
11.03.12, 13:25
Yesterday i downloaded a DVD Rip version of "The Wicker Man" (70's film) and i was lucky to download from a french guy who had seedbox.It wasn't the first time for me to happen.So...many torrents with a low number of seeders, can be easily downloaded.Anyway, comparing to Demonoid (about 400.000 torrents) , IPT (about 200.000 torrents) is better because it is more select, "fashioned" if you know what i mean.Demonoid is very good but it is pure chaos now.

Jordan
16.04.12, 09:05
I started using it recently and must say that the content is awesome. There are a large number of packs and collections. The speeds are very good. Also most of the torrents are freeleech so building a ratio is not a problem.

Jordan
25.08.12, 09:28
The started a new system for HnR. Here are a few details:

Hello IPT members,

We are proud to announce that, as of today, we have a new system for Hit and running.

If you have any Hit and Runs, a text will appear next to your bonus points : " X Torrents Require Seeding "

Here is how the system works :

If ratio is lower than 1, the torrent will appear on that list. Once your ratio is higher than 1, the torrent will be removed from the list.

If you downloaded 10% / 20% / etc. of a torrent that you are no longer leeching/seeding and your ratio is lower than 1, the torrent will appear on that list until you have a ratio higher than 1. For example, if you download only 1 movie out of a 100GB pack, you still have to seed that torrent to a 1.0 ratio. You don't have to upload 100GB on that torrent, just give back what you took from it.

If you want to remove a HNR (Hit and Run), you can do that using the "100 bonus points" option from the HNR page.

Important to know about our new system :

1. All torrents from IPT are checked and added to the system.

For example, if you download an OLD torrent and don't have a 1.0 ratio on it, it will be added to your HNR list. Even though there are no active users on that torrent for you to increase your ratio, you can continue seeding that torrent for a few days to get 100 bonus points and remove it from the list.

1.1. Users get 0.5 bonus points / hour. 0.5 * 1 torrent seeded for 24 hours = 12 bonus points / day. If you seed 10 torrents, for 24 hours, you get 100 bonus points / day.

2. Users who donated for a month of FreeLeech status will not see the " X Torrents Require Seeding " page.

3. Donors (VIP status) will not get any warnings from the HNR system, but they will be asked to seed back.

4. The list updates every 30 minutes.

anon
25.08.12, 18:35
1.1. Users get 0.5 bonus points / hour. 0.5 * 1 torrent seeded for 24 hours = 12 bonus points / day. If you seed 10 torrents, for 24 hours, you get 100 bonus points / day.

They're devaluating the bonus point! :geek:

With the old system, you needed way more time to get 100 of them.

Jordan
28.08.12, 10:50
An update, to remove the HnR, you now need 50 points instead of 100. I guess its pretty easy to get 50 points and remove the HnR, considering the fact that some Free Leech torrents are 100 GB in size.

bjs
28.08.12, 14:12
I guess its pretty easy to get 50 points and remove the HnR
You have to seed the torrent for 10 days (or 10+ torrents for a day) to receive 48 points. To me it is not so generous as many other trackers only require you to seed this ONE torrent for 1-2 days.

gu5t3r
28.08.12, 14:30
I seed 20 torrents with upload speed and slot limited to 1 on every torrent and bandwidth allocation set to low.
You don't upload much, and you generate bonus points...

I have +40 torrents from BTN along this 20 from IPT and my global upload speed is always below 10kB/s (without global limit)...

You have to seed the torrent for 10 days (or 10+ torrents for a day) to receive 48 points. To me it is not so generous as many other trackers only require you to seed this ONE torrent for 1-2 days.

anon
28.08.12, 19:13
I seed 20 torrents with upload speed and slot limited to 1 on every torrent and bandwidth allocation set to low.

Leech! :wtongue:

Jordan
30.08.12, 07:34

An easy way is to download some small size torrents like ebooks / game updates / Android and iPhone Apps and seed them indefinitely. This will constantly generate bonus points.

anon
30.08.12, 22:57
I'm thinking it's the latter, but want to clarify (as I'm a good seeder now and have no H&R's to remove :wgrin:) - to remove a hit and run, do you have to get 50 bonus points on that particular torrent, or can they come from any one?

gu5t3r
30.08.12, 23:28
It does not matter on which torrents you accumulate bonus points...

I'm thinking it's the latter, but want to clarify (as I'm a good seeder now and have no H&R's to remove :wgrin:) - to remove a hit and run, do you have to get 50 bonus points on that particular torrent, or can they come from any one?

SilkTouch
14.12.12, 06:29
Ip torrents one of my favourite sites. Been using it over 4 years.
Yet to be caught :top:

Indigo
06.11.13, 10:54
One of the best sites out there. Lots of content, users and fast speeds.
You don't even need sites like SCC or FTN if you use this :)

Lucius
06.11.13, 11:12
One of the best sites out there. Lots of content, users and fast speeds.
You don't even need sites like SCC or FTN if you use this :)

Totally agree, everytime i use another tracker I find myself ignoring it and get back to IPT xD

JohnSmith
03.07.14, 00:33
So I've been banned for cheating at IPT.... I really liked that site.. Are there any equivalents??

Lucius
03.07.14, 08:52
So I've been banned for cheating at IPT.... I really liked that site.. Are there any equivalents??

It's super easy to have an invite for them dude.

JohnSmith
03.07.14, 11:24
It's super easy to have an invite for them dude.

I'm assuming I've been IP banned?

Lucius
03.07.14, 19:10
I'm assuming I've been IP banned?

I don't think IPT uses this kind of banned ways ! .. any one sure about that guys ?

THC
12.07.14, 10:23

filelist.ro

Lucius
12.07.14, 12:18
filelist.ro

TorrenDay also has almost the same content as IPT

Dragoon
12.07.14, 21:45
Which you guys think its the best: IPT, TL or SCC?

alpacino
13.07.14, 13:35
TorrenDay also has almost the same content as IPT

I believe TD use the source from IPT with their own modifications and customization. Seed bonus for example seems to be far easier to get on TD.

Lucius
13.07.14, 16:09
Which you guys think its the best: IPT, TL or SCC?

The content goes for IPT, free old packages will be SCC, TL is sinking

Dragoon
13.07.14, 22:35
The content goes for IPT, free old packages will be SCC, TL is sinking

Ty Lucius , gonna look for an invite and try IPT.

mirrormask
15.11.14, 16:29
ipt staff members and owner are said to have been involved in trading, donation extorting and ddos attacks on other sites.
i'm not sure what to make of this.
anybody of you guys know more about this?

shadowww
15.11.14, 23:37
Yes, Its confirmed that staff of IPT are behind many DDoS attacks onto other trackers (even they themselves admitted it on IRC)

Basically anyone (and especially donators who's money is being directly missused) using IPT, TorrentDay, SceneTime, TorrentTing, Speed.cd or Deildu.net is helping to fund a cyber attack so you should strongly consider to focus and use alternative trackers instead.

anon
16.11.14, 03:38
The good news is that you can ignore the drama and keep on stealing files from there. If worried about your money funding cyber-warfare, just don't donate.

koel
17.11.14, 15:12
We are a bunch of cheaters over here. We're the last ones to give a fu*k about morals.
IPT is above wcd cause it's easy to cheat on .
IDC if they cut their heads off in the background as long as I get my stuff .
IPT is better then other trackers cause even if you're a complete noob and get banned you get right back in in no time and you don't get banned on other trackers .
IPT is a QUALITY tracker : it has tons of content, no begging for donations , ssl all over and I've been cheating there for years and no staff or anyone bothered me, not one single pm or comment, I even like their irc room (1000 users)
all the other 1337 p2p drama queens can choke on a fat dick! I hate their cross site bannings, country bannings some of them given on whims and them being a bunch of assholes in their irc rooms.

shadowww
17.11.14, 20:49
Chill down and don't act like you can speak for everyone here.

Especially because its obvious that you lack capacity of seeing big picture and can think only of your own selfish needs.

jacksbi
18.11.14, 09:45
Whatever be the drama going on its one of the easy to cheat trackers.

Jordan
24.11.14, 16:29
Content wise its the best.

illusive
26.11.14, 12:01
I haven't seen any proofs about these accusations but anyway, assuming it's true, I surely wont stop using it because of that lol! Maybe I will encourage every staffers to fight each other and I keep cheating :D

luffy
13.02.15, 03:19
been a member of IPT for over a year, and I have to say this tracker is right at top of the private tracker world.
It is less rare than other trackers, since it so easy to get an invite to IPT nowaday.

Final word, IPT has great pretime, speed, and easy to keep your ratio.
Also, really easy to cheat on too :)

Destroid
26.04.15, 01:33
Chill down and don't act like you can speak for everyone here.

Especially because its obvious that you lack capacity of seeing big picture and can think only of your own selfish needs.

Aren't we all thinking for our own selfish needs when we share (steal) content from other people instead of paying for it like others?

koel
26.04.15, 14:18
Destroid are you lost?

anon
18.10.23, 08:08
IPT alternate domains. Save these before you need them.

ip DOT findnemo DOT net
ip DOT getcrazy DOT me
ip DOT venom DOT global
ip DOT workisboring DOT net
ipt DOT cool
ipt DOT lol
ipt DOT world
iptorrents DOT me
anything DOT octopus DOT town (Any subdomain will work, but you must add one)