PDA

View Full Version : Revolution Torrent Tracker - RevTT

splicer
15.04.09, 20:45
Tracker: RevolutionTorrents
Trackers URL: Revolution (http://www.revolutiontt.net)
Category: General, 0-day, XXX
Open Signups?: Rarely. Invites are enabled.
Number of Users: 50000
Number of Torrents: ~25000

Where to start with RevTT? It is a good all-round tracker to have. As mentioned it is a general tracker, so everything from music to films to games is allowed. It's also 0-day (or atleast tries to be) and get's Scene release fairly soon, but does not have the best pretimes. It also allows users to upload their own material, though you have to be a registerred uploader.

It's appearance is similar to that of most other trackers; banner across the top with account information, and useful links displayed. Usually the banner changes around Christmas, but other than that I haven't seen much else.

There is also a request section, where you can ask for something to be uploaded. The forums are very active as well, with different sections for different topics. It ranges from help sections (individual sections for Windows, Mac and Linux) as well as re-seed requests, and general chat. There is also a chat feature; an online IRC Java applet will let you talk and converse with other users easily.

They also seem to be XXX friendly, allowing adult Scene torrents to be uploaded, and even having an XXX section within their forum. Not that I've been browsing it though:wink:

Speeds are good; a large amount of seeders on popular torrents, and a good number of seedboxes ensures this. Though, again torrents with 1 seeder can be slow.

Keeping a ratio there is moderately difficult, in my experience. There aren't many leechers, nor any freeleech torrents. Hence cheating is almost necesarry. I've used NRPG RatioMaster at <150kBps. Mods have asked me for speed proofs, but speedtest.net images are easy to find, and after showing them one which was not mine, they didn't ask any more questions (though that is not to say you will have the saem experience).

To end, RevTT is a good site to have. Their invites can offer some leverage, but not a lot. RevTT also tracks a lot of old Scene release which somehow slip through the fingers of much larger sites like TL, so it does come in handy. Having said this, most content availableon RevTT is available elsewhere.

http://i44.tinypic.com/v77e6c.jpg

SBfreak
15.04.09, 20:50
Aww I was about to do this one:wink:.+Rep one of my favourites.

kazuya
15.04.09, 21:06
Don't have account right now there but last time i checked there was i think about 50,000 users

anon
15.04.09, 21:28
Good review. :top:

I'd like to add that the PMR works wonders there, just in case you don't want to risk a Mod asking you for an speedtest.

Blocker
24.05.09, 03:38
I've never been there but allways hear good comments about RevTT.

Great Review :top:

DriftKing
24.05.09, 07:32
Ya i am already member at RevTT ! Such a good site ! My favourite site to download movies after TL the RevTT is best ! and PMR works perfect on RevTT ! Daily 5gb uploading added in my account of RevTT since last 2 months ! Never faced the problem !

Mihai
24.05.09, 10:06
Anyone know how invites are given here?

DriftKing
24.05.09, 10:57
Here is the condition of Invitations at RevTT

Only request invites if you are sure you are due to receive some. If you have already received all invites due, don't request more as you will get warned.

Invites are issued as follows: Allowed Up to

Power User : 2 Invites
VIP : 4 Invites
Elite VIP : 5 Invites

Invites sent out by you, that have not been received or accepted can be credited back to your account; if they have not already then you may ask here to have them returned.

Invites are NOT replenished every week or month, they are given out rarely and at random times and all will be made aware when more invites are available to them, for a guide to sending invites go HERE

Invites will only be given to Power Users and above that have been registered with the site for at least 4 weeks and have an active account ie: downloading and uploading.
New users who donate and receive VIP status are not exempt from the 4 week rule.

Long standing VIP members must have a ratio over 1.0 prior to asking for invites

Mihai
24.05.09, 11:15
Here is the condition of Invitations at RevTT

Only request invites if you are sure you are due to receive some. If you have already received all invites due, don't request more as you will get warned.

Invites are issued as follows: Allowed Up to

Power User : 2 Invites
VIP : 4 Invites
Elite VIP : 5 Invites

Invites sent out by you, that have not been received or accepted can be credited back to your account; if they have not already then you may ask here to have them returned.

Invites are NOT replenished every week or month, they are given out rarely and at random times and all will be made aware when more invites are available to them, for a guide to sending invites go HERE

Invites will only be given to Power Users and above that have been registered with the site for at least 4 weeks and have an active account ie: downloading and uploading.
New users who donate and receive VIP status are not exempt from the 4 week rule.

Long standing VIP members must have a ratio over 1.0 prior to asking for invites

So after you get the 2 invites you have to wait until they want to give more invites right?

shoulder
24.05.09, 12:35
I don't think you'll become more invites unless you become VIP or Elite VIP.

douche99
24.05.09, 13:19
Nice Review...makes me want to get in there:tongue:

Though...now which one is better TL or RevTT

kazuya
24.05.09, 14:03
Mostly they are same,but TL is better

splicer
24.05.09, 14:04
I think that TL is better as they have many of their own encoders from the likes of FLAWLESS and DEViSE, but RevTT have loads of old Scene releases, and is even were Eminem's new album Relapse, was first leaked - the two combined, and they are a winning combination.

DriftKing
24.05.09, 14:19
So after you get the 2 invites you have to wait until they want to give more invites right?

No power user received only 2 invites in life. For More Invites you must become vip or Elite Member :shockkk!:

Ofcourse TL is the best and Fastest the RevTT. But RevTT is best then IPT and PTP and all others. If you are XXX lover RevTT is one of the best place for you :biggrin:

douche99
24.05.09, 17:45
No power user received only 2 invites in life. For More Invites you must become vip or Elite Member

or dupe account user:wink:

So I guess RevTT is worthy to have...

*going away to look for invites*:biggrin:

anon
24.05.09, 23:47

I'd say TL. The latest releases often have 1000+ seeders, giving you blazing fast speeds.

However, RevTT was a great place for me to get my movies before I signed up at TL - and both make a great combo together.

Blocker
28.06.09, 00:29
I'd say TL. The latest releases often have 1000+ seeders, giving you blazing fast speeds.

However, RevTT was a great place for me to get my movies before I signed up at TL - and both make a great combo together.

Now I got an account in RevTT and as you said RevTT an Tl make a fab combo.

RevTT has many BRRips and I like to download that kind of stuff

Great site!!:biggrin:

labrat
28.06.09, 21:22
don't forget that revtt has a working rss feed as opposed to TL

cheatos
28.06.09, 21:26
don't forget that revtt has a working rss feed as opposed to TL

thats isn't something really important at least for me...

why not just opening the 'Browse' page ? :biggrin:

anon
28.06.09, 21:26
The RSS feed can be used to make your client automatically jump on and seed new torrents. Very useful for seedboxers, for example :wink:

Hellboy
28.06.09, 21:36
If it has 1000+ seeders than it has also 200+ leechers :baeh:
I would say bad seeder to peer ratio..
i would recommend RevTT for new torrents and TL for old torrents :stupid:

anon
28.06.09, 21:37
But if it has 3000+ seeders it has "just" 500 leechers :biggrin:

Some people deem TL as "almost public" because of its large userbase...

Kyllyee
01.07.09, 02:08
Does RevTT care much about hit-n-runs?? ( Been thinking as people say to use PMR, but that would leave torrents you actually download with low ratios... )

anon
01.07.09, 02:10
Even though their rules claim otherwise, I hit&run all the time without problems. :smile:

I think they don't really care, but just for the record I use the NoComplete uTorrent mod there.

Kyllyee
01.07.09, 03:19
Even though their rules claim otherwise, I hit&run all the time without problems. :smile:

I think they don't really care, but just for the record I use the NoComplete uTorrent mod there.

I am very confused when you describe your situation....
Let me see if I get this right:
You use PMR to get buffer, then use NoComplete to download.....without getting in snatch list, correct?

Wont this result in you having high upload in a few torrents, but showing no torrents having been downloaded when you have a certain download??

Dynamic
01.07.09, 04:31
You use PMR to get buffer, then use NoComplete to download.....without getting in snatch list, correct?

Wont this result in you having high upload in a few torrents, but showing no torrents having been downloaded when you have a certain download??

As far as I know there is not a permanent snatchlist so no, the mods will not be able to see what you have or have not downloaded.

DriftKing
01.07.09, 09:15
RevTT is paradise of cheaters. I made a dupe account there and only cheat there with that account. Never download originally but only use PMR for download and upload. Not get any problem still there. Account work fine.

anon
01.07.09, 15:15

Yes, so it is. Now I see it, they must not have an snatchlist, at least not one visible for users, because my first downloads there were made with Faze, which doesn't have an option to avoid sending the completed flag, and they don't show up in my profile.

RevTT is paradise of cheaters.

While the PMR works fine there, using high rates may get a mod to ask you for an speedtest.

Hellboy
01.07.09, 15:44
RevTT doen't ban you for Hit n Runs / i have done 100's of time:wink:

DriftKing
01.07.09, 16:53
2 site very strict about Hit and Run Rules

1. FunFile
2. Pretome

otherwise no problem at any other site and RevTT ofcourse not !!

splicer
01.07.09, 18:00
Yeh I have to agree with DriftKing; FunFile is the only site I've seen with an actual working anti HnR system in place, and a decent one at that.

Dark Knight
01.07.09, 20:16
Folks I was banned Earlier on Pretome Due To Hit & Run on a big pack, i think it was James Bond Movies packs........:tongue:

anon
01.07.09, 21:23
i think it was James Bond Movies packs........

And I think that's the same torrent I got banned for using the PMR on. :biggrin:

On topic: Funfile and Pretome are low-level trackers, "don't send the completed flag" or NoComplete should be enough to evade their anti-H&R.

MoS
24.08.09, 14:01
Now, the time for reviewing RevolutionTT

Logo
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4828

RevolutionTT is a well known general tracker with More than 25,000 torrent files and high speed
cheating there is a piece of cake but they may ask you to get them some speedtest of your connection even after you done cheating from weeks, prepare them some thing then or just use reasonable speeds

When you get into RevTT you will see some time delay for latest added torrents
explained here
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4826

RevTT home page contains some news, a poll and stats too
latest poll
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4821
and stats
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4822

a shot of categories of RevTT
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4823

and Torrents
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4830

And about user classes and promotion conditions
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4827

And active forums with daily added posts
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4825

How to get into RevolutionTT ?
A surprise, They are going to open signups these news appear in the home page

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4831
RevolutionTT Goodwill Weekend IV

Friday August 28th through Sunday August 30th 2009

We would like to welcome a new influx of sensational Members like yourselves, so please tell your friends and help us spread the word.

The Goodwill Weekends have been a glowing success in the past and we hope Goodwill Weekend IV will build upon that wonderful foundation.

I hope you catch the open signup, Good luck :smile:

Note: Please staff don't move this thread into the older one

kazuya
24.08.09, 14:15
And is there a limit on how many members that weekend will they accept or it doesn't matter?

anon
24.08.09, 16:58
Note: Please staff don't move this thread into the older one

We have to adhere to the review rules, even if you think your review won't be seen. Don't worry, it will, and Dynamic has made a separate thread about their open signups. :smile:

SBfreak
24.08.09, 18:37
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4821

Yeah wtf..if I die the last thing I would think about is sex....I chose"Eat my favourite meal" because all people that I love already know it:rolleyes2:.

Besides look at this....more people want to kill Bin Laden then eat their favorite meal.Now that's a *wtfomgzorsheetroflpwnedheadshot through a wall*

shoulder
24.08.09, 19:01
And is there a limit on how many members that weekend will they accept or it doesn't matter?
In the past it didn't matter, so I don't think it will now.

anon
24.08.09, 19:31
Yeah wtf..if I die the last thing I would think about is sex....I chose"Eat my favourite meal" because all people that I love already know it:rolleyes2:.

Oh, you're talking about the poll. :biggrin:

I remember once RevTT "filled up" during one of their goodwill weekends (the new year one?), so the same could happen again... so be ready to hop on the signup page just in case ^^

silencer1980
24.08.09, 20:08
i will get revTT if my both hands not bloody dammed

:top:

DriftKing
25.08.09, 13:04
well notice that here is registration link for revtt when goodwill weekend start link will be activated

https://www.revolutiontt.net/goodwillweekend.php

takomania
26.08.09, 00:57
i'm looking forward to getting into this site - i've heard it's a lot like TL, so it'll be a good one to have in the collection :biggrin:

anon
26.08.09, 00:58
i've heard it's a lot like TL

It doesn't have as many users, but they make a great combo together.

silencer1980
28.08.09, 00:15
It doesn't have as many users, but they make a great combo together.

i always like combos since i was 9 or 10...my first Street Fighter times :top:
it has been 20 years huh...that's why i beat my buddies on SF4 with KEN
Shoryuukeennn!!! :klatsch_3::klatsch_3:

furthermore

Link not activated

waiting...or add on check4change huh !

:eek13:

https://www.revolutiontt.net/goodwillweekend.php

anon
28.08.09, 00:15
I guess it's still not the 28th where RevTT is hosted.

silencer1980
28.08.09, 00:21
hosted on Canada so it 7 or 8 hours later.
that means i speed think about in turkey clock it could be 8-9 early in the morning

statistic
28.08.09, 07:02
iits working now

anon
28.08.09, 14:09
Go go go! :top:

Time to make a dupe, I guess. Perhaps this time I will actually get invites when I become Power User. :biggrin:

silencer1980
28.08.09, 14:13
i just dont need dupe

i trust VUZE :biggrin:

i send invite message to friends.

it is like TL i browse some but TL is better.

anon
28.08.09, 14:14
The PMR works at RevTT, but just in case. :tongue: Or you can also give the account away to someone that missed the open signups.

silencer1980
28.08.09, 19:12
http://i31.tinypic.com/xojfb7.png

it's no good...

Although i have ratio more than 2

:confused:

anon
28.08.09, 19:14
You need to have a certain ratio and uploaded amount.

silencer1980
28.08.09, 19:20
rules not easy as TL...

waiting is opposing to their "SPREAD US OVER WORLD" idea

:eek13:

anon
28.08.09, 19:21
From their FAQ:

Ratio below 0.50 and/or upload below 2.0GB delay of 16h
Ratio below 0.65 and/or upload below 5.0GB delay of 9h
Ratio below 0.75 and/or upload below 7.0GB delay of 6h
Ratio below 0.90 and/or upload below 10.0GB delay of 3h

"And/or" means any or both. Your delay will be the largest one for which you meet at least one condition.

So you'd need at least 2GB uploaded. And TL has wait times, too.

vDD+wR
28.08.09, 20:17
Perhaps this time I will actually get invites when I become Power User.:biggrin:

Should be done in notime, since you use any tool of your choice. :wink:
And if you get the PU status, you just have to go to their forum and follow the instructions in the invite thread. ("Get your missing invites HERE"-thread)
But bear in mind that you have to have a 0.95 ratio and must be registered for 4 weeks at least. :smile:

anon
28.08.09, 20:50
I'll still need to wait 4 weeks. :tongue:

I know about that thread, but have also seen people get warned/banned for posting there, even though they met the requirements. So I'm kind of afraid to lose one of the three tracker accounts I value the most.

cutiepie
28.08.09, 22:28
yeah waiting 4 weeks would be the toughest part about achieving power user status at revTT because almost any program works at that place (even the almighty PMR).

have fun!

anon
28.08.09, 22:31
Be careful with speeds, though. Even if almost anything works, if you're spotted using high speeds their mods may ask you for an speedtest. PMR or stopping before the update should be enough :cool:

vDD+wR
28.08.09, 22:40
So I'm kind of afraid to lose one of the three tracker accounts I value the most.

Don't worry about that. If you really lose your acc, I would be willing to give you mine. :wink2: Has already a nice buffer too. :biggrin:

But I seriouly doubt that they will ban a member for asking for invites in thread for invites. Just negelct that possibility and everything will be fine. :wink2:

silencer1980
29.08.09, 17:18
i still wait 3 hours for the latest file

cheatos
29.08.09, 17:22
i still wait 3 hours for the latest file

hey mate
it has never been been an nice idea to post your stats here..
tracker staff always watch SB-I :smile:

better remove it ;)

atlantis
29.08.09, 18:13
on RM wich speeds are good for this site :confused2:

cheatos
29.08.09, 18:16
on RM wich speeds are good for this site :confused2:

i guess you can use any speed BUT you must stop before the update..
or if you want to sleep better use your real upload speed in case they asked for a speedtest

anon
29.08.09, 18:25
Or use RMR? :biggrin:

Yes, any speeds are fine as long as you're not seen in the peerlist. However, be sensible, and don't end up in the Top 10, which is only visible to their staff.

atlantis
29.08.09, 18:47
I just upload 20gb with RM in 10 seconds :smile:

anon
29.08.09, 18:48
Looks good :biggrin:

The most I ever did was 50GB in 10 seconds with the PMR, but I think you can go up to 200GB.

And if you're banned, just clear your traces and reregister :cool:

HeArTLeS
29.08.09, 18:52
uploaded 300GB+ from PMR.......many weeks passed...and still alive......:biggrin:

DriftKing
31.08.09, 09:34
But I seriouly doubt that they will ban a member for asking for invites in thread for invites. Just negelct that possibility and everything will be fine. :wink2:

yeah never get problem for asking invites at that threads. I got 2 times invite there with my 2 accounts. Both are cheated with PMR. I think they never check users log when user ask for invites !:biggrin:

Empoleon
31.08.09, 14:23
From my experiance I run RatioMaster with speeds of 10-30kb/s (I am patient). Client emulation included and I allow for automatic update.

Cue up a few torrents and let it burn.

anon
31.08.09, 16:29
I think they never check users log when user ask for invites !:biggrin:

I was wondering that as well, since I flashed 50GB with the PMR. But my last flash was quite a while ago, so I don't think they keep logs for so long. The lack of a semi-permanent snatchlist also helps. :tongue:

DriftKing
31.08.09, 20:32
I was wondering that as well, since I flashed 50GB with the PMR. But my last flash was quite a while ago, so I don't think they keep logs for so long. The lack of a semi-permanent snatchlist also helps. :tongue:

:biggrin: Before I got power user status on my first account my upload was only 3gb after 4 weeks i used pmr flashed upto 60 gb. after a few minutes i got message about power user :tongue: after a few minutes i go to the invites thread and next few hours i got 2 invites too !

anon
31.08.09, 21:47
Your successful experience makes me want to go reclaiming my long due invites :biggrin:

:biggrin: Before I got power user status on my first account my upload was only 3gb after 4 weeks i used pmr flashed upto 60 gb.

After seeing atlantis's post in the cheating experiences thread, I'm led to think account age may be a factor when flashing (if he got in during their Goodwill Weekend). I waited some time after registering, and could get away with it, too.

silencer1980
31.08.09, 21:52
azureus speed mode++ 0-200kb
and seed enough to 1:1 (even seed to no peers :tongue:)

works well for all.
:top:

anon
31.08.09, 21:53
I think you took a risk by faking on a torrent without leechers, specially since their staff watches peerlists. But it worked :tongue:

silencer1980
31.08.09, 21:58
truely a risk as you say but there is no better to do for me at this point.
and i think it is better than giving to no report i think.

i always ask myself
site is ban done with no report or no login
if site has no restrictions with monthly gb measurements.

:confused2:

aah if i had pretome i will tear it down with dont send completed flag
aah...they had hit&run madness...

:wink:

anon
31.08.09, 22:00
i always ask myself
site is ban done with no report or no login
if site has no restrictions with monthly gb measurements.

Logging in should be enough to prevent your account from being pruned.

And yes, "don't send completed flag" works wonders at Pretome. :biggrin:

lukepev
15.09.09, 01:25
Be careful with speeds, though. Even if almost anything works, if you're spotted using high speeds their mods may ask you for an speedtest. PMR or stopping before the update should be enough :cool:

so i take it aslong as you stop b4 update, the torrent list on your profile will show 0kb for both upload and download,

but if you update it shows an average speed of the last update period and this is were you can get caught?

anon
15.09.09, 02:00
the torrent list on your profile will show 0kb for both upload and download,

If I remember correctly, the RevTT profile snatchlist won't show the torrent at all after you stop it. And when you restart it, it'll show 0kB/s in both directions.

but if you update it shows an average speed of the last update period and this is were you can get caught?

Yes! Same goes for the peerlist.

kakazito82
27.09.09, 23:06
How i get invites in Revtt, i'm power user, i need to do something?

Thanks

anon
27.09.09, 23:07
Ask for them in the RevTT PU invites thread :eek13:

atlantis
28.09.09, 00:05
and you will take a risk to be banned for this because if some admin look at your profil and he can see something suspicious and because of that I don't post comments on trackers :biggrin:

anon
28.09.09, 00:05
Yes, maybe, and I have also seen PUs that complied with the necessary conditions warned or even banned for asking for invites. But if you cheated correctly, there should be nothing to be afraid of. :tongue:

Mihai
28.09.09, 11:43
They don't have a peerlist so you can ask without any problems.I aksed for invites even if i just used PMR once at a torrent to become PU.You should'n be afraid of this.

anon
28.09.09, 12:18
They don't have a peerlist

Not one that's visible to normal users :wink:

DriftKing
30.09.09, 12:27
Well first time got banned at revtt using high speed download speed !! Download speed was 600 / 800 and upload was 20 to 80 with well leeched torrent. didnt know what I do wrong but when i used the memory reader I just changed port manually .... is it reason to got banned ??

anon
30.09.09, 14:11
when i used the memory reader I just changed port manually .... is it reason to got banned ??

I don't see the problem, real clients let you change your listen port while torrents are still running.

Mihai
30.09.09, 17:07
Sorry.I meant snatchlist:tongue:They don't have a snatchlist

anon
30.09.09, 18:57
Yes, that's right. :biggrin:

EarthQuake
14.11.09, 05:10
Man... i have an acc in RevTT, but sincerely i dont think which is something unusual... it has good torrents... but dont has a very large number users... :eek13:

anon
14.11.09, 18:05
RevTT is a very good tracker, I used it a lot until I got TL. It does seem to be under the latter's shadow, as someone said in the "under/overrated trackers" thread, but it's great to have both.

grebetu
14.11.09, 18:54
for me revtt is still number one scene tracker tho :)
mostly because tl's rss feed haven't been up for ages.

shadowww
17.11.09, 16:35
or you just never saw better ones. ^^

grebetu
17.11.09, 16:56
:)
i saw topsites if that counts in bragging rights here, let alone "top" trackers :)

you're probably referring to sct or ftn, on both which i got my account locked for inactivity, not that they are that hard to get back into anyway :)

shadowww
17.11.09, 16:59
Aye, I also just came across nice reviews of few "dominanting" scene trackers. It was posted few days ago and its a nice read for anyone interested:

The Dominating Private Trackers - Part I - The Best of The Best | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak (http://filesharefreak.com/2009/11/13/the-dominating-private-trackers-part-i-the-best-of-the-best/)

The Dominating Trackers - Part II - Other Scene Trackers | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak (http://filesharefreak.com/2009/11/16/the-dominating-trackers-part-ii-other-scene-trackers/)

SBcheater
17.11.09, 17:14
IMHO there's no such thing as dominating in the scene, I believe that a tracker is know for its contents not its rarity, many of the hard to get trackers really disappointed me such as uk-t, CN , ftwr, FSC I tried to get them real hard by joining invite forums .. but when I saw them inside, nothing was so special about them each of them has the same content with difference in just pretimes.. and even found them harder to maintain ratio as on closed end trackers such as few mentioned above its damn hard to maintain ratio and to cheat as you are being closely monitored not because as a cheating perspective but because these trackers are very security conscious, and this monitoring further creates trouble for you.

shadowww
17.11.09, 17:31
Well when you think about it... all you need is simple logic:
lower level trackers are easier for ppl to get in and they are also larger communities then an "elitistic" high level which are I belive smaller (maybe "geeky" :P) communities. No wonder, there is more content in the lower level trackers. More ppl and more activity. At least my impression.

Instab
23.11.09, 01:59
IMHO there's no such thing as dominating in the scene, I believe that a tracker is know for its contents not its rarity, many of the hard to get trackers really disappointed me such as uk-t, CN , ftwr, FSC I tried to get them real hard by joining invite forums .. but when I saw them inside, nothing was so special about them each of them has the same content with difference in just pretimes.. and even found them harder to maintain ratio as on closed end trackers such as few mentioned above its damn hard to maintain ratio and to cheat as you are being closely monitored not because as a cheating perspective but because these trackers are very security conscious, and this monitoring further creates trouble for you.

yes, the top lv. sites are not top level for their selection but just because it's hard to get in.
however content wise one can say that ScT, SCC, GFT and FTN are one step ahead of the rest. unless you're looking for special stuff.

anon
23.11.09, 02:01
however content wise one can say that ScT, SCC, GFT and FTN are one step ahead of the rest.

I'm not sure... packs apart, they basically have the same releases, but trackers like TL, RevTT and IPT also have those from P2P groups.

Instab
23.11.09, 02:25
trü, especially IPT has a very good mix of content and peers imho. without the risks like TL dös come with.

anyway as i said if someone is looking for special stuff it's another story. and looking at it that way only demonoid is the one and only :biggrin:

shadowww
23.11.09, 03:19
I don't feel myself being at any risk using TL. Not completely sure do I see basis of your concerns. You affraid to go in jail for using TL or something? ^^

Instab
23.11.09, 03:33
I don't feel myself being at any risk using TL. Not completely sure do I see basis of your concerns. You affraid to go in jail for using TL or something? ^^

some time ago there were quite a number of TL members who got letters from the district attorney's office. especially members from the us.
afaik TL is the only private tracker where something like this happened. at least in a bigger way. it's been in the press everywhere back then.

shadowww
23.11.09, 03:43
Okay, I can imagine that in USA to some extent, but definetly not where I live. Also I think they should go after bigger fishes then just an average downloader if they care about p2p flow.
This sounds to me as bunch of hype for nothing. Like swine flu. :D
That letter... is just a letter. I guess. Can wipe your ass with it. ^^

Instab
23.11.09, 03:58
Okay, I can imagine that in USA to some extent, but definetly not where I live. Also I think they should go after bigger fishes then just an average downloader if they care about p2p flow.
This sounds to me as bunch of hype for nothing. Like swine flu. :D
That letter... is just a letter. I güss. Can wipe your ass with it. ^^

many countries have active feds and lawyers making a nice amount of money with such things.
just have a look at the "abmahnungen" threads here ...

anyway the risk is quite low but better safe than sorry.

insane
23.11.09, 09:26
either way....when you download something, you should also be ready to face the worst. or dont download.

Instab
23.11.09, 09:50
either way....when you download something, you should also be ready to face the worst. or dont download.

that's trü, but how many people do that?
the vast majority feels safe as it seems ...

shadowww
23.11.09, 13:39
There is for a good reason 3-4 major ISPs in a small country like mine. Do you think there would be so much of them if p2p is punishable? ^^
Apparently country earns more many from this then what would if it starts to forbid it.

anon
23.11.09, 15:22
IPTorrents is a very big tracker. When you have hundreds of thousands of members, what are the odds one of them is working for an anti-P2P company? It's the same as with cheaters and traders - you simply can't avoid it. IPT only became "leet" quite recently, which may be why you've heard about TL more.

Although with the amount of resources they have, every tracker is potentially unsafe - it's easy for an AP2Per to pose as a noob in the many invite forums that exist, post and give invites to receive others to bigger targets (social engineering). Or, thanks to invite sellers, simply buy their way in.

Blocker
06.04.10, 07:04
for me revtt is still number one scene tracker tho :)
mostly because tl's rss feed haven't been up for ages.

RevTT is my 2nd favourite after TL :tongue:

RevTT has decent speeds and many old releases. Altough its member list is not as huge as TL ,RevTT could be a possible contender against TL

anon
06.04.10, 19:27
Right now I'm just collecting my RevTT because of its sentimental value - they've become quite picky with cheaters and I don't want to waste my time :lol:

Pliplo
25.12.10, 14:44
RevTT Open Signup (https://www.revolutiontt.net/ohohoh.php?xmas=7734b9a6f36de835d8614c31796a62073c a0)

Don't work for me :-/

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /ohohoh.php on this server.

minna
25.12.10, 14:50
It works (for me)

Signup successful!
A confirmation email has been sent to the address you specified (xxx@xxx.xx). CHECK YOUR SPAM BOX TOO! You need to read and respond to this email before you can use your account. If you don't do this, the new account will be deleted automatically after a few days.

You have to follow the link, dont copy and paste.

Großmutter
25.12.10, 14:54
it work for me

Pliplo
25.12.10, 15:18
it work for me

Okay, it don't work because I'm from Turkey.. :-/

minna
25.12.10, 15:35
Maybe an Proxy will help you:

https://www.proxy-service.de/

Terminator
25.12.10, 15:58
Maybe an Proxy will help you:

https://www.proxy-service.de/

Not working, you cant see the captcha to enter

anon
25.12.10, 18:23
Not working, you cant see the captcha to enter

Enable scripts and images. Or use a "real" proxy.

Nice to see RevTT opening signups. I thought they'd never do it this year.

Pliplo
25.12.10, 18:40
Enable scripts and images. Or use a "real" proxy.

Nice to see RevTT opening signups. I thought they'd never do it this year.

What you mean with "real"?
I get now this error:
Session Timedout, work quicker next time.
Wtf?!

anon
25.12.10, 18:41
You know IP:port proxies, right? Those are "real" ones.

And you should do as the message says and be faster.

Terminator
25.12.10, 18:52
when you complete all steps then at the end you will get this:

Signup failed!
You appear to be connecting through a proxy server. Your organization or ISP may use a transparent caching HTTP proxy.

Note: if you run an Internet-accessible web server on the local machine you need to shut it down until the sign-up is complete.

Gapo
25.12.10, 20:45
when you complete all steps then at the end you will get this:

The proxy either sends such information or it is easily detectable. You want a proxy without those disadvantages.

alefh
25.12.10, 21:05
seedbox through how to make these entries

anon
25.12.10, 21:06

Feel free to buy everyone here a seedbox so that they can register on RevTT. :wtongue:

Gapo
25.12.10, 21:06

You'll have to rephrase that.

alefh
25.12.10, 21:10
I was asking a question and not a statement, sorry

anon
25.12.10, 21:11
I was asking a question

Feel free to end it with a question mark...

And registering via your seedbox should be easy if you have RDP access or can install a proxy server on it.

Gapo
25.12.10, 21:12
I was asking a question and not a statement, sorry

I still don't understand the question. Are you asking if it's possible to use a seedbox IP to register a RevTT account?

alefh
25.12.10, 21:35
That's right!!

Instab
26.12.10, 04:36
That's right!!

anon's answer should be completely sufficient

lolz
26.12.10, 08:10
I think open sign up url is unique for member so dont post your sign up link. Maybe they can track you :/

anon
26.12.10, 08:13
They can track you with that, so if C3PO generated that link with his own account, it may be a good idea to edit it out.

anon
28.03.11, 19:44
I saw this on that other filesharing forum I frequent :gninja:

RevolutionTT's 5th Birthday 31st of March 2011.

Five years ago a mighty tracker was launched providing the building blocks for the great community we love and know today. Hundreds of sites tried to copy us and our success over the years, most died within months, some lasted a couple of years and some even ran away with their members generous donations.

We wanted to do something special on our fifth Birthday for the members who stuck by us through the years as well as those who are still joining this great community today. We have given the site a refreshing makeover for starters, for those who for whatever reason don't like the modern style you can select classic style in your profile settings page. In addition to the new look, from 12:00am on the 28th of March to 11:59pm the 4th of April 2011:

We will activate Download Freeze on all request torrents, all torrent packs and any torrent 10 GB or over in size. This means your download counter will not be updated for any of those torrents, your upload will still count. This gives everyone a good chance to get on torrents they may have been too afraid to touch and to build a good buffer at the same time too.

Also, a Birthday gift awaits you on your user page, you will see a button to activate a free upload credit. The longer you've been here the higher the credit will be. From 5 GB for the newest members up to 30 GB for the oldest members. Just click on your user-name and you'll see the button just under your join date in the page, it will say how many GB's you are due, then you just click it to activate your upload credit.

Double Up Donation credits will also remain active during the Birthday promotion week too.
Here's to the past five years :beer2: and here's to the next five Happy Birthday to all the members of our community, we would like to thank you all for the support you have generously shown us throughout the years, from the staffing team at RevolutionTT.

Yahoo
28.03.11, 20:05
no news for opening registering ?

nice review btw ;)

anon
28.03.11, 20:07
no news for opening registering ?

They do that at least once a year. Read the FILEnetworks blog every day if you don't want to miss it.

SaintShaolin
30.03.11, 02:20
I hope registrations will be open.
I've been curious about this tracker. :D

anon
30.03.11, 04:02
I've been curious about this tracker. :D

Same things as in every 0-Day tracker, with a good request team and What.cd-level scripts.

Resurrection
30.03.11, 06:14
They do that at least once a year. Read the FILEnetworks blog every day if you don't want to miss it.

Yeah around the festival time if I'm not wrong...Halloween or Christmas or something like that...

Last time it was at Christmas...

palozu
06.04.11, 16:27
if i can do a my personal review, RevTT is a bad tracker, at least, who has TL, revtt is really useless.

Blocker
11.04.11, 04:42
It's not bad ,RevTT is a decent tracker general/ 0 day tracker with a good staff and terrific anti cheating scripts

If your looking for content and speed is not so bad in my opinion if TL shuts down one day a great alternative will be this tracker!

Instab
13.04.11, 04:28
without TL i would rather go to IPT :D

anon
13.04.11, 04:58
without TL i would rather go to IPT :D

What about your beloved SCC? :shifty:

Or the excellent and underrated FL.ro :unsure:

Blocker
13.04.11, 05:21
The problem with SCC will be that they only support scene relesases

RevTT,IPT and FL.ro are great alternatives if one day TL shuts down

sann
04.11.11, 11:43
RevolutionTT news:

Improved Good Invitee Upload Credits

For members who qualify, you can now earn up to 1000 GB of upload credit for inviting good members to join the Revolution! As a result, we’ve also increased the requirements each invitee must fulfill to qualify you. We’ve just added some invites to qualifying accounts to give you another chance to invite good members regardless of if you’ve been previously issued them.

If you’ve already received any Good Invitee Upload Credit, you’ll still be on the same stage as before and you can only qualify for the new stages at the new level. We will not be adding any retrospective credits to any account.

If you aren’t sure what stage you’re on, click on your username and it will take you to your user-details page where you will see under “Current Good Invitee Stage: X” where X is a number between 0 and 4. This page will also tell you if you can post for the next stage under “Qualify for next stage?: Yes/No”

If you’re from a banned country however, or have been set by the staff as not allowed to have invites, you will see no stage information as you do not qualify for invites or Good Invitee Upload Credit.

Autowatch Reminder

Don’t forget we have the Autowatch system in place for most of the TV torrents, this means you don’t have to miss an episode of your favourite show.

Autowatch will add the torrent to your Bookmarks as soon as it releases, using the bookmark URL in your torrent client will make it download the show as soon as it hits the site, provided your client is running at the time.

You can also select what format you wish to download and if to get repacks and/or propers if something gets nuked.

atlantis
30.12.11, 00:13
Guys I have tl,ipt and scc, is there any reason me to search a invite for this site ?

anon
30.12.11, 01:36
Guys I have tl,ipt and scc, is there any reason me to search a invite for this site ?

Not the way I see it. You have more than enough with a membership on those three places.

Gapo
30.12.11, 14:41
RevTT isn't really special. If you have access to those trackers you mentioned, then forget RevTT. They have way too much .rar files :mad:

anon
19.09.12, 00:42
I've heard that a large chunk of RevTT accounts (with their respective passwords) has been leaked. It might be a good idea to change your password.

20XEJ
19.09.12, 05:39
I've heard that a large chunk of RevTT accounts (with their respective passwords) has been leaked. It might be a good idea to change your password.

I tried 10 AC I am on every flashed 1-3tb and still working :)

Jello
19.09.12, 05:58
This is posted at Iptorrents but nothing on RevTT.

Hello,

RevTT Database accounts got hacked.

All users username and password is listed in a txt file, go to this link and download it: *removed*

Check it yourself.

Download now: *removed*

Other links to download the username and password list:

*removed*

https://www.virustotal.com/file/cbdb7368c1ccdbef53463983923bda7c7d11a805cc78f7635d 8a5ac78c05bc98/analysis/

It contains all username and password of RevTT users.

Note: There are around 50,000 accounts, others will be released after 2 weeks.

RevTT is doomed!!!

Jordan
19.09.12, 09:28

Seems like the news is true. Someone has uploaded the password list at the below link.

*removed*

Everyone who is there should change their password immediately.

PS: I am not sure if posting the password file is right here, but it is now available everywhere. I request the moderators to remove it if they think that it is wrong.

roberto1972
19.09.12, 12:33
damn, most of them doesn't work some (changed passoword or disabled). It's shame because I'm going to try cheat in one of them.
I know that is very rude but everybody should knows that live is brutal and that get banned is nothing bad.

anon
19.09.12, 15:54
I know that is very rude but everybody should knows that live is brutal and that get banned is nothing bad.

It's not you that's getting banned in this case. :idunno:

Anyway, please refrain from posting links to the leak, to avoid getting the forum admins into trouble. I'm not going to pretend that you don't get your hands on it, it's probably a Google search away by now.

Jello
19.09.12, 16:45
It's not bad ,RevTT is a decent tracker general/ 0 day tracker with a good staff and terrific anti cheating scripts

If your looking for content and speed is not so bad in my opinion if TL shuts down one day a great alternative will be this tracker!

They have worst staff, today every person who asked them about hacker attack they banned him they just cant admit they got hacked by afghanies.

Master Razor
19.09.12, 19:54
I take it Romania is still banned?

I tried 10 AC I am on every flashed 1-3tb and still working :)
Smart, real smart :stupid:

Damn. I guess I missed on the fun.

Suun
20.09.12, 00:13
Thousands of usernames and passwords of RevTT have been leaked onto the Internet...

suck that revtt... payback for baning me.... lol

ps. i did not do it.

20XEJ
20.09.12, 01:05
[QUOTE=Master Razor;302206]I take it Romania is still banned?

Smart, real smart :stupid:

Why?For every i change IP and clear browser data?

byondemand
23.11.12, 05:37
this page cannot be displayed

roberto1972
23.11.12, 07:06
for me works fine

blacksox
15.01.13, 16:59
Tracker isn't anything special that other better tracker cant supply and was one of my accounts that was actually legit. Had a decent buffer as well but during the hack or leak they refused to comment and admit fault. So my account was compromised and I decided to let the account die.

anon
15.01.13, 21:11
My account wasn't on the leaked list, but I also let it die nonetheless. Wasn't using the site anyway.

Master Razor
15.01.13, 23:37
My account wasn't on the leaked list, but I also let it die nonetheless. Wasn't using the site anyway.

Let's tar and feather 'em while were at it?

H265
05.08.17, 12:21
Revtt is application is open.

https://revolutiontt.me/enter.php

alpacino
12.08.17, 08:05
Revtt is application is open.

https://revolutiontt.me/enter.php

But a lot of countries are banned from the application.