PDA

View Full Version : Leecherslair may close down soon.

Terminator
15.04.09, 19:42
Bad News for leecherslair's members and for other Torrent Lovers:

****Mass pm to all members****

Due to the poor response for donations this will be the last time we will have promotional offers on as it still does not seem to work. If we can't cover the server bill at the end of the month then I will have no other option other than to close down the site.

I have now had enough of basically having to beg for donation every month, something which I do not like having to do or want to have to do, but as nobody can be bothered to support the site anymore then why should I bother keeping it going.

Double freeleech slots will end on Friday, this will be the last time these offers will be made available.

I now leave it in your hands, whether the site is here at the end of the month is now down to you as I give up!!!

Thanks to the 4 members that have donated this month out of 19,000 members

Do not pm me with suggestions or idea's as they will be ignored.

SBfreak
15.04.09, 20:02
I think it's just a way to make more people donate.I don't think the admin is ready to give up on the site.:tongue:

anon
15.04.09, 20:22
First a Funfile admin stepping down and now this... if it's true, then I really hope they won't have to close the site. LL is a good tracker with great content and speeds, and in my opinion, the most underrated one. :frown:

SBfreak
15.04.09, 20:35
Another PM arrived.
****Mass pm to all members****

As some of you will be aware we have had a few server issues lately, and we have had to upgrade the server once again by adding another 2GB of RAM to it. This has now increased our monthly bills. As we already find it hard to cover donations every month this is going to add a lot more strain on the coffers. We understand that there is a worldwide recession on at the moment which is hitting a lot of private trackers big time, but if you want to see the Lair continue doing what we are then please donate and help us cover our extensive monthly bills.

This months offer for donors is: Double Freeleech slots..

Se7Ven
15.04.09, 20:44
LL is a good tracker with great content and speeds, and in my opinion, the most underrated one.
sure i like LL one of my first english trackers around and with a very good contend..i hope they can stay longer or came back again :top: