DOWNLOADING RULES
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7489

INVITE RULES
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7481

PTN-CHANNEL-IRC
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7511

Stats
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7480

PTN have no Ratio a good Contend very big Moviepacks there are no problem with seeding let the torrents 48 hours run and it will be good. The bonusystem is fantastic you can take a lot of bonuspoints if seed longer time and the community is great I like the design of PTN and the community is friendley but the staff control hard and banned very easy...so take care

PTN v2 is now on the block with a new face and a lot of awesome features and a fantastic visual layout with creative themes more changes come only movies are authorised no longer tv shows are allowed on PTN.

update and edit Stats from today 06.08.10
HAVE FUN AND ENJOY IT

DriftKing
01.06.09, 18:03
What about the invite system ?

shoulder
01.06.09, 18:24
Users can request one or get them by donating a certain amount or by winning a competition.

labrat
04.06.09, 20:23
looks like there's almost no leechers on the torrents - so it's difficult to pick the right torrents to cheat, i guess

SealLion
05.06.09, 02:16
YOu know, I have to say my opinion here about this place.

Firstly, I find it highly over-rated. There's many sites that offer the same content as these guys do.
That's not to say this place is no good, no...not that, just that I find it over - rated. And for what??....

Secondly, The very fact taht this place is a tracker that has no ratio is quite appealing. One can still cheat there with the combined UL and DL amounts. NOt too difficutlt to do of course.

Other than that, a decent review of the site. WEll done. :smile:

Blocker
05.06.09, 04:00
I think the site's design is really good maybe more content,pretimes and memeber could make this tracker better than now.

But in general good tracker

Great review

douche99
06.06.09, 15:21
I think the packs and the ratio free system are the most appealing parts of the site.
And if you let your machine running 24/7 than it won't be difficult to seed the required 3 days.

classyboy
08.06.09, 18:22
It is overhyped. Though the packs are there, you can find them at most other torrent sites. Nothing unique here, and download speeds on some packs too, are not very good. Decent design though.

hontoCorti
10.07.09, 16:51
Currently they have their invite system open...

They want you to provide user detail like profile links to other trackers;)
I think the tracker is not worth it that i will provide those sensitive information!

anon
10.07.09, 18:17
Currently they have their invite system open...

They've opened so many times we should add the "signup" link to the first post... :biggrin:

And I don't like giving profile links too, either.

cutiepie
11.07.09, 18:26
it definitely does not live up to all the hype in my opinion. and i agree, i don't think giving them sensitive information like profile links is a great idea...

just wait for one of us to have invites :tongue: though i hear it's REALLY tough to receive one in the first place...

as for the content, they have a lot of packs and their layout is great looking. they have a system where you're essentially always 1:1 ratio as long as you keep it seeding for 72 hrs so that's a plus for us sb-innovators!

sudaraka
28.07.09, 06:28
PTN is awesome but there is something wrong with their domain.. i can't get access to site ,it says "untrusted"

SealLion
28.07.09, 06:50
you've probably got some program installed that is configured to 'sniff' out places like torrent sites and blocks it with this message that tells you it's 'untrusted' b/c it (the program, that is), is falsely configured to inform it's users that torrents smell of viri...........which of course is wrong.

Unless you download from some viri infested public torrent site.

kelly
28.07.09, 08:47
PTN is definetly overrated .When it comes to content its surpassed by many other trackers such as Zamunda,TL etc.The only advantage is that its ratio free.

PS:What are the tools/mods best suited for PTN?

atlantis
28.07.09, 09:01
PTN is definetly overrated .When it comes to content its surpassed by many other trackers such as Zamunda,TL etc.The only advantage is that its ratio free.

PS:What are the tools/mods best suited for PTN?

Vuze and RM :top:

anon
28.07.09, 17:57
PTN is awesome but there is something wrong with their domain.. i can't get access to site ,it says "untrusted"

What SealLion said; if you have a program like McAfee Site Advisor, disable it for PTN.

shoulder
28.07.09, 22:26
I think it's rather because of their self-signed SSL Certificate.

Empoleon
29.07.09, 07:49
Sign-ups are open thru an online questionnaire, append "comeandplay.php" to the URL and get ready for an examination (no kidding).

anon
29.07.09, 17:57
"Signups"... I think you mean applications :wink:

The well-known, application questionnaire... what would I tell a friend if he asks me if PTN is a great place to be... well, that I have yet to join! :eek13:

Empoleon
30.07.09, 09:38
anon as you said, personally I passed on joining as I found it way to lengthy and intrusive.

mongolini
09.08.09, 14:34
PTN is a non ratio tracker. Is good for me just have bad design.

vDD+wR
10.08.09, 11:59
Personally, I like their design since it fits to their URL as well as to their theme, userclasses.
The only thing I don't like that much is their recently developed application policy. I have no problem with new fresh members but if they wouldn't do it that often, they could stay on a high tracker level and keep the security up.
But with that many open applications, it's becoming pretty easy to get into. (if you're willing to tell them nearly everything about your digital life :tongue:)

anon
10.08.09, 13:34
But with that many open applications, it's becoming pretty easy to get into. (if you're willing to tell them nearly everything about your digital life :tongue:)

Or not - I remember someone posted 80% of his application were lies and he managed to get in. :biggrin:

TD21
10.08.09, 13:44
I can't remember the shit i answered that allowed me to get in PTN. I may need to gravedig the email if it's still there!

anon
10.08.09, 13:45
If you mean the questions:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=11258

SealLion
11.08.09, 00:32
I don't even think that's it's a questionnaire.
More like an interrogation.

I understand that you need to answer the questions right at the moment that your applying??

Is that correct??......sorry, IDK as I"ve never been fortunate enough to actually have to answer such questions.

I was fortunate enough to have gotten my account there (yes, I;m back in, you PTN guys, you.....:biggrin: ) by a brilliant member here whom I won't forget.

And he's a nice guy too :biggrin: :)

So beat that, you PTN schmucks!!!

And that only just comes after being discovered that I"m a member here!!!... from way back when-ever

atlantis
01.09.09, 09:11
External Application is currently open!
It will be automatically closed in 1d 03h 58m 15s

anon
01.09.09, 13:40
I think they must need more members... the last time they opened a while ago they said it'd be the last one, if I remember correctly :rolling_eyes:

DriftKing
02.09.09, 02:58
The application form is really hurt your account if you been caught at PTN. Fortunately I got two accounts there. I invite myself at 4 low level tracker. Buffer with PMR. Put the links of those account at PTN application form. They accept me :biggrin::tongue:

Now i am not worried about cheat at PTN. because if i will caught there they hurt my dupe accounts which I am not use atm. !!

Blocker
02.09.09, 04:46
I think they must need more members... the last time they opened a while ago they said it'd be the last one, if I remember correctly :rolling_eyes:

Sure ,They need more members and torrents,the site is not so good at the moment ,so If you are looking for this tracker think twice and see also the reviews :smile:

SealLion
02.09.09, 06:07
there's other good sites. I think what Blocker is reffering to is this. Sites like PTP and TC. I really like them.

Apparantly, there's some kind of 'competition' of sorts. I don't think so....at least I don't believe there is. Maybe some of the userbase on each of those sites feel that there is. I wouldn't be surprised that some of the userbase on each of those sites, when they say that PTP or TC is better over the other, have accounts on the other tracker.

If they feel that one is better than the other, better off to give it up, then. Yes??

Anyways. I like both of those sites.
PTN is too snobbish, I feel anyways. Thats my opinion.

anon
02.09.09, 19:40
PTPC has a rule about no "us versus them" arguments, so maybe there isn't a competition. :biggrin:

Until recently I wasn't a big fan of movie trackers because I didn't think they could offer me anything TL or RevTT can't, but after I recently joined PTPC my opinion kind of changed. It allows me to search movies by actor, director, etc. and find "other movies you may like", a feature I have always like with music and What.cd.

Never been at PTN, though, and with their amount of questions and connections I probably never will :biggrin:

DriftKing
05.09.09, 08:17
Never been at PTN, though, and with their amount of questions and connections I probably never will

why do u not make some dupe account at low level tracker ?? just flash there and give the link at ptn !! Really its works i gave them like this ratio proof............

1. 5 gb down - 60gb up
2. 3gb down - 40gb up
3. 7gb down - 30gb up
4. 1 gb down - 6gb up

and if you talk about there question of non p2p forum. juts go any forum and creat a new account there. its doesn't matter you are new at there or active member. really i gave them link of 2 fresh account of non p2p forum ant they accept me !!!:tongue:

vDD+wR
05.09.09, 12:08
and if you talk about there question of non p2p forum. juts go any forum and creat a new account there. its doesn't matter you are new at there or active member. really i gave them link of 2 fresh account of non p2p forum ant they accept me

You don't even need to, I think. Because if I remember it correct, I said something like that I am not active on any other sites. Just showed them some news sites like torrentfreak. :biggrin:

Otherwise doing as DriftKing mentioned is a nice way too. :top:

anon
05.09.09, 17:47
DriftKing, I know it's easy to get in (someone posted 80% of his application were lies and he managed to get an invite :biggrin:), but I have only very recently got into this "movie tracker" thing, thanks to TC and PTPC. Furthermore, I don't want to have to take care of another tracker where I have to use a different IP.

golmaal
22.09.09, 14:07
what about invite how to get invite

anyways nice reviews

anon
22.09.09, 14:18
what about invite how to get invite

They open applications every now and then if you don't know anybody with an invite.

Cobra
27.09.09, 17:25
A really cool tracker,love the packs in it also the forums are fun too

atlantis
27.09.09, 18:20
PTN forum it's pretty much dead :biggrin:

classyboy
28.02.10, 03:02
Sorry for being off topic, but PTN (Pirate the net) is a hopeless tracker. If you dont have it, you are lucky. Dont even run around for it. Even demonoid or piratebay are better.

SBfreak
28.02.10, 13:23
Sorry for being off topic, but PTN (Pirate the net) is a hopeless tracker. If you dont have it, you are lucky. Dont even run around for it. Even demonoid or piratebay are better.
I think we all realised that but some people just can't live without leetness...
noob:"I my I iz leetzor I haz PTN,FTN,WTFN,KillMySelf.net"
SBfreak:" I haz PureTNA.You fail."

classyboy
28.02.10, 13:38
noob:"I my I iz leetzor I haz PTN,FTN,WTFN,KillMySelf.net"
SBfreak:" I haz PureTNA.You fail."

:top:
good one that

anon
28.02.10, 17:19
Since classyboy's comment was about PTN this is probably better off on its review.

Don't forget FL.ro. :unsure:

SBfreak
28.02.10, 17:40
Don't forget FL.ro.
and many many other that are better than ultra secret trackers.
Possibilities of owning leet trackers are endless.

fakeking
22.05.10, 11:14
Driftking, or anyone. Are you still in PTN?.

Does this tracker has other pros despite of cons mentioned here, pal?. Except for secret things.

leechmodder
22.05.10, 12:30
pros: packs/layout/time wasting chats - need loads of free time there and you get to know pretty much leet guys of torrent world. and yes its ratio-free.

wot say sbfreak ?? :D

Mihai
22.05.10, 12:34
Pros: Just a couple of packs, some chatting and that's kinda it.Not what i am looking at a tracker.

SBfreak
22.05.10, 12:37
wot say sbfreak ?? :D

Those pros mentioned by you and Mihai aren't enough to keep a serious torrent user/cheater on a tracker..:eek13:

leechmodder
22.05.10, 12:43
yes, not a serious torrenter and cheating at PtN is not worth it as its ratio free.
pre-times suck. Only thing PtN offers is chatting, thats it.

So, lets move on to PTP :D
PTP invites are rare since they changed the site name.

Uninvited2611
22.05.10, 12:57
Driftking, or anyone. Are you still in PTN?.

Does this tracker has other pros despite of cons mentioned here, pal?. Except for secret things.

I haven't seen the pros yet, but the cons is if you get caught, you have the great chance of being banned on other trackers :biggrin:

SBfreak
22.05.10, 12:58
Had PTN three times.Three times got banned.Nothing happened.

anon
22.05.10, 18:03
So, lets move on to PTP :D
PTP invites are rare since they changed the site name.

I thought it was because only Elites got invites. :unsure:

VAMPIRE
23.05.10, 14:46
I dont like this tracker they have a few leechers
many few the good thing is the style the layout lol

saebrtooth
23.05.10, 15:21
no leechers are a sign of no new blood

anon
23.05.10, 18:03

Doesn't really matter if they're ratio-free.

SBfreak
23.05.10, 18:59
Even though it's Ratio free I remember them having a ratio rule too..
If you get 1:1 you can abandon the torrent.

anon
23.05.10, 18:59
But most (semi-)ratio-free sites have that don't they?

SBfreak
23.05.10, 19:01
Some have more leechers than PTN:D

Blocker
23.05.10, 23:07
many few the good thing is the style the layout lol

I agree

Sites with few leechers are unattractive and its layout is one of the best on the trackers world:tongue:

Instab
23.05.10, 23:24
definitely just for the styling ...
but well, people joined sites for less :P

saebrtooth
24.05.10, 10:10
less as in get it just for a collection :tongue: since other trackers have similar

SBfreak
24.05.10, 12:09
or get in for the l33tness.

ciccio
24.05.10, 14:43
Mates i've a problem with PTN? How i see if i've invites? :confused2:

Mihai
24.05.10, 15:11
You must request them. I don't think they give them out like that, for nothing.

Uninvited2611
24.05.10, 16:48
PTN recruits now in Templatep2p. why do they choose this forum :-? look not promising

I am a staff member at PTN.

For those who don't know PTN is a movie tracker with a small userbase of about 3k users. We run on a no ratio system, Your upload and download is combined into one figure called "Total Traffic" so downloading is as important as uploading. The catch being that you must seed for at least 3 Days within 7 days of completing a torrent. (or seed to 1:1)

Qualifications:
1. You MUST not be a trader. (Includes Invites & Accounts)
2. You MUST PM me 3 profile links to your most used tracker's (Don't Include Demonoid.)
3. You MUST PM me a profile link to ANY AND ALL torrent related message boards or blogs you are a member of.
4. If you have ever had an account at PTN in the past you are not eligible.
5. If your on a shared IP (such as a university) you MUST include your IP address in the PM.
6. If you have traded in the past even if you don't now, Please include the date of your last trade. (Be Honest)
7. If you have ever been banned or disabled from any other tracker you MUST tell me when, what for and which site.

Notes:
If i don't reply to your PM you have been rejected. (No Explanations Given)
It can take me up to 3 days to process a request. (Sometimes i need to get info from other sources if I'm suspicious about something)
If you lie about one question no matter how small it is you will be rejected. (No Liars, Doesn't matter what it is your lying about)
If any of the above info is not included in your PM you request will be denied.

Please do not pm me a second time asking me if you have been accepted or why you where rejected, It will be ignored.

anon
24.05.10, 17:59
or get in for the l33tness.

PTN is l33t!? :eek:

cheatos
24.05.10, 18:04

of course it has the ".net" ending :rolleyes:

Mihai
24.05.10, 18:15

And the Verb PIRATE as in FEED and also the article THE

anon
24.05.10, 18:29
And the Verb PIRATE INSPIRE as in FEED and also the article THE

:huh:

And they say it's coming back!

SBfreak
24.05.10, 18:30

Not for us..but for some misguided nerds out there.

Mihai
24.05.10, 18:34
:huh:

And they say it's coming back!

That too but was talking about PTN. Or you say the name wasn't inspired from that name too...:eek13:

cheatos
24.05.10, 18:38
anon meant the shitty tracker called:
inspirethe.net

silencer1980
02.06.10, 19:28
applying a job interview is easier than joining PTN.

Mihai
02.06.10, 19:34
Joining PTN is actually very simple :lol:
You just have to kiss ass until you get in:tongue:

Instab
02.06.10, 21:20
Joining PTN is actually very simple :lol:
You just have to kiss ass until you get in:tongü:

that gös for many sites :P

DriftKing
02.06.10, 21:33
applying a job interview is easier than joining PTN.

lol ! Why ? Dude I entered at PTN atleast 4 time with giving 0down/0 up ratio proofs :biggrin:

anon
02.06.10, 21:34
Because they ask you so many questions? :unsure:

I entered at PTN atleast 4 time with giving 0down/0 up ratio proofs :biggrin:

Now that's lame :lol:

berci
26.06.10, 17:57
What are the bonus?

Zx1
05.07.10, 00:02
External Application is currently open!
It will be automatically closed in 15h 16m 24s

every one can get an invite now :)

fakeking
05.07.10, 17:20
I think their application is still easier than what.cd interview (need to study for this one) or maybe they are lunged for new user. :unsure:

Zx1
05.07.10, 18:39
I think their application is still easier than what.cd interview (need to study for this one) or maybe they are lunged for new user. :unsure:

I didn't try whte.cd interview
do you think it is open right now

anon
05.07.10, 19:32
do you think it is open right now

Only one way to know, my friend.

Bear in mind certain countries are banned from the interview channel. What.cd itself, however, doesn't ban any.

fakeking
06.07.10, 08:32
Zx1, it's always open but you need to try whether they banned your country for interview in irc

shoulder
05.08.10, 16:28
v2 is online. :wink2:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=7447

Resurrection
05.08.10, 16:36
v2 is online .:wink2:

image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/shoulder-albums-bilder-f-r-posts-4-picture7447-ptn-v2.jpg)

Wow no wonder the guy wanted to trade such heavy duty invites for PTN...

Now they've made me curious enough to go searching for their invites...

Vuze-Sbi
05.08.10, 18:50
These trackes should be called Boutique Trackers :) if you ask me.

Se7Ven
06.08.10, 00:47
PTN-v2 is online and the tracker review is updated good luck and enjoy it....

fakeking
07.08.10, 07:26
They got a great coder guy which pull out his design nature onto PTN but it's feel incomplete without good amount of seeder and retention :frown:

So great design but slow speed for a tracker. :tongue:

Empoleon
07.08.10, 09:20
^I'm not really impressed with the design of the site according to the website. I'd have to have an account to properly snoop and view the usability and functionality of the site.

Totally agreed with the above comments stating that its harder than a job interview, might as well ask for my bank account number and pin number... way too personal.

dju
07.08.10, 11:43
They got a great coder guy which pull out his design nature onto PTN but it's feel incomplete without good amount of seeder and retention :frown:

So great design but slow speed for a tracker. :tongue:
If you have very fast Internet connection, then maybe. I can may my 4Mbits there every time i download.

By the way, haven't got invites there lately, I did get some invites some time before.

anon
07.08.10, 18:02
^I'm not really impressed with the design of the site according to the website. I'd have to have an account to properly snoop and view the usability and functionality of the site.

Wait until they reopen invite applications, unless you're not comfortable with giving ratio proofs and profile links.

Empoleon
09.08.10, 09:23
Wait until they reopen invite applications, unless you're not comfortable with giving ratio proofs and profile links.

To some degree, yes.

I have a funny idea, how about using the screens and ratio proofs of other users. They are easily attainable from beggers on torrent invite forums :P

Instab
09.08.10, 09:45
I have a funny idea, how about using the screens and ratio proofs of other users. They are easily attainable from beggers on torrent invite forums :P

hehe, you're not the first one. people are doing this all the time and even with profile links :P

anon
09.08.10, 15:17

Or you can just fake your own via HTML edition. Anyone that relies merely on a ratio screenshot as proof of how much a potential invitee can be trusted should be shot, anyway.

jacksbi
09.08.10, 15:19
Or you can just fake your own via HTML edition. Anyone that relies merely on a ratio screenshot as proof of how much a potential invitee can be trusted should be shot, anyway.

new rule is screenshots,profilelinks and pm to that profile links and must reply to it on some forums.

anon
09.08.10, 15:21
pm to that profile links

:lol:

I kind of saw this coming. PMing the account is a very good way of knowing if it really belongs to the applicant.

Instab
09.08.10, 15:29
new rule is screenshots,profilelinks and pm to that profile links and must reply to it on some forums.

sure, it's the only way of checking

Blocker
09.08.10, 19:32
To some degree, yes.

Actually if you have a decent movie tracker ,PTN could be not so useful,but If you wanna feel in some way 3373t then go for it

dju
09.08.10, 22:36
Actually if you have a decent movie tracker ,PTN could be not so useful,but If you wanna feel in some way 3373t then go for it

As i always say - it makes your e-penis bigger! :lol:
PTN is useful for slow connection users who dont like cheating, and getting upload doesnt matter there while upload is counted together with download there. So called total traffic.

Empoleon
12.08.10, 09:19

As i always say - it makes your e-penis bigger! :lol:

Blocker, dju summed it up perfectly... then again what more trackers can one want when TL and a what/waffles caters for most if not all genres.

dju
12.08.10, 10:40
Blocker, dju summed it up perfectly... then again what more trackers can one want when TL and a what/waffles caters for most if not all genres.
That's right. I use TL for everything and Waffles/What for music. I only download stuff from elsewhere, like RevTT and all the other trackers I have, just to be active there, cheat up some ratio and to save some buffer on TL :) RevTT is in the second place.

wolverine53
16.08.10, 18:02
Indeed their way of registering members is quite disturbing. When I first saw the page, I felt like I'm interviewing for job and was about to submit my CV. :P

Mihai
16.08.10, 18:52
Indeed their way of registering members is quite disturbing. When I first saw the page, I felt like I'm interviewing for job and was about to submit my CV. :P

And many have started doing the same.

crystal
17.08.10, 01:44
i still dont understand why trackers need profile links of users from other sites ? so what if he uses demonoid only or used only TPB or is a VIP in FTN . i dont understand this senseless inquisitiveness of such trackers .

Instab
17.08.10, 01:59
i still dont understand why trackers need profile links of users from other sites ? so what if he uses demonoid only or used only TPB or is a VIP in FTN . i dont understand this senseless inquisitiveness of such trackers .

well, as tracker staff i would rather have the vip than the pirate bay user. wouldn't you care?

MoS
17.08.10, 02:28
Money matters, But What if i just provide them VIPs -or PU and so- profile links not mine ?

I made an application before for a friend and then gave him info i provided to PTN, I found a user -the same name- as i remember on waffles and another tracker -Not PTN- made the app and got it.

Instab
17.08.10, 02:31
well, their site their rules

anon
17.08.10, 18:02
What if i just provide them VIPs -or PU and so- profile links not mine ?

As long as they're relaxed and don't PM the account... :gtongue:

MoS
17.08.10, 20:08
As long as they're relaxed and don't PM the account... :gtongue:
I myself did that and got the invite, Then we hope they are always relaxed.

soso
29.08.10, 04:17
i love this tracker because of the movie view mode and the search engine :)

DriftKing
14.08.11, 17:18
any support irc channel of PTN ? just got disable, curious to know what happen !

Instab
14.08.11, 17:33
irc.tik-t0k.net
#ptn.support

atlantis
21.12.11, 23:21
Is this site worth to have ? before I had this site but it was terrible ...

shoulder
21.12.11, 23:57
I guess there's not much you miss.

atlantis
22.12.11, 18:51
still haves 1 seed 0 leech ratio ?

shoulder
22.12.11, 19:13
If the movie's not that new I think that still applies.
Don't know for sure though.

leechmodder
22.12.11, 23:57
Yeah mostly 1's. You'd be better off with PTP.

ParamouR
23.12.11, 18:03
Is this site worth to have ? before I had this site but it was terrible ...
PTP has large chunks of torrents, you could find almost anything there that is not there on trackers lik IPT and TL. Don't think to get most of the new Movies as shoulder said.

flux1
20.02.12, 11:00
where on the forum is section with invites to other trackers? Im Deckhand there

ParamouR
20.02.12, 11:21
where on the forum is section with invites to other trackers? Im Deckhand there
You better :wsearch: or you could get in trouble :wermm:

bjs
20.02.12, 14:24
You better :wsearch: or you could get in trouble :wermm:
Oh dear! How could you post your ID on a tracker here? I guess someone has to delete those posts for him. :(

anon
20.02.12, 17:08
Oh dear! How could you post your ID on a tracker here?

Deckhand is a user class as far as I know.

shoulder
20.02.12, 17:10
Yes, it is.

flux1
20.02.12, 19:41
so where is the section on forum to get invites on other trackers? I cant find anything ...

flux1
22.03.12, 22:28
any help??????

Instab
23.03.12, 00:55
so where is the section on forum to get invites on other trackers? I cant find anything ...

any help??????
International accounts/invites (Public) (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f58/)

don't say you couldn't find that within 4 weeks :P

anon
23.03.12, 01:05
I believe he's talking about PTN's forums.

flux1
23.03.12, 11:08
I believe he's talking about PTN's forums.

yes :) I talking about PTN, there is no more that section ?

THC
25.03.12, 18:07

No section of this kind.

Blocker
25.03.12, 20:34

SB-I invites forum is more worth than PTN's one ! :top:

illusive
24.05.12, 04:07
V3

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=13229

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=13228

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=13227

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=13230

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=13226

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=13225

TvFan
07.06.12, 12:01
i Don;t Know what does it have that people like it so much it has very less contains torrent and also less seeder i think PTN is on of junk tracker

Instab
08.06.12, 03:12
i Don;t Know what dös it have that people like it so much it has very less contains torrent and also less seeder i think PTN is on of junk tracker
some people do not only look at the number of torrents and seeders. in this case you just have to stick to IPT or TL

H265
15.04.18, 18:42
PTN celebrated it's 10th birthday a few weeks ago.

Happy 10th Birthday PtN!

It's finally here, our ten year anniversary, and we find ourselves alive and thriving! It seems like just yesterday that we first came up with an idea to make a site that was fun and relaxed in a world full of cutthroat trackers where it was a struggle to survive. We aimed for a site where people could just dl stuff and not have to worry about having a huge seedbox just to keep a positive ratio. We think we succeeded.

It's been an adventure the last decade, to keep things moving and try to enjoy ourselves while we provided an easygoing fun-loving atmosphere for all you folks. Many changes along the way have made this site into the pirate ship we are today. We've never aimed to be the biggest or the best, only to be the site we would like to be a member of.

I've been here since the planning stages of this site, and while we've seen many staffers come and go, all of them have added positive elements to this site in their own special ways. I personally thank them all for all their sacrifice and caring, and think about many of them quite often. this site would never have succeeded without the selfless volunteering of all those people who kept the ship in line. I wish I could list them all here, but ten years is a long time so I can only say thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all those labors, and everyone should hug a staffer today.

At the end of the day though, it's you, the members, that make this place so great, so I/we thank all of you for your uploads, donations, comments, thanks and all your forum posts. You guys are the reason us staffers exist, so you all deserve a few presents, so here's how we are celebrating!

OMG! BLACKJACK!?!?!?
Of course we have the mandatory BJ tournament as you can see, so join and place your bets for big payouts and a ton of fun! Lets make this tournament as popular as the last one!

INVITES!!!
Now, as you also may have noticed, the doors have been closed for a while, but we feel it's time for a new influx of users, so we have given everyone 10 invites for 10 days. Just keep in mind that you are responsible for the people you invite, so only invite trusted folks that will appreciate PtN.

CHANGES?!?
Keep your eyes peeled folks, some stuff is in the works, so be prepared for things to change soon. Look out for announcements in the coming weeks!

Thanks again for your dedication to this place, and here's to another decade of pirating the net!

:: Staff

anon
17.04.18, 00:18
It seems like just yesterday that we first came up with an idea to make a site that was fun and relaxed in a world full of cutthroat trackers where it was a struggle to survive.

Oh, I remember that.

H265
17.04.18, 11:49
Oh, I remember that.

It is a decent looking tracker. I liked their torrent pages. I didn't get to spend much time on the site. Got banned due to ip change few hours after i got an account from a friend. :biggrin:

anon
18.04.18, 01:38
Got banned due to ip change few hours after i got an account from a friend. :biggrin:

That's a sad way to lose an account, but you should have done some research first.

JohnareyouOK
17.12.20, 05:47
The humbleness and generosity they show in their recruitment postings is impressive:
We are not the biggest or the best, and we don't care about being bleeding edge, we just enjoy this hobby and want users who also like to have fun. The site is ratio free, and we use total traffic for promotions, not upload alone, so leechers are welcome, and can thrive, as long as you seeeeeed.

sigduwksnsksis9283
17.12.20, 05:52
i never got a single response from the recruiter in mam. 0/10 won't join ever again.

anon
17.12.20, 16:06
I can't believe PTN still exists. How have they not become more popular after TC's shutdown and PTP's subsequent elitism?

Byden2050
14.12.22, 11:14
It is Tinny Tracker. Oh shit I lost my account for inactivity.

DataOverfl0w
13.01.23, 23:12
It's really impressive that it's still running. It's essentially a dead tracker now, I'm surprised they haven't pulled the plug yet.

anon
27.01.23, 00:51
Still a better movie tracker than CN.

anon
12.10.23, 08:21
It's really impressive that it's still running. It's essentially a dead tracker now, I'm surprised they haven't pulled the plug yet.

Well, be surprised no more.

Ahoy pirates,

This announcement is not an easy one, but with great sadness we have to inform you all that this ship will no longer sail starting from 14.10.2023, the time has come for this ship to be pulled to the docks.It was a great honor to have you with us, we thank you all for your support during these years, we wish you all a happy life.

PTN Staff

Back in the day, giving away PTN gold and TTi seedhours was a quick way to get rep on invite forums, thumbs up if you remember that on 2023 :smilie4:

nageshnarian
12.10.23, 08:41
I was once a member and lost my account due to inactivity. nothing much interesting there. but really surprised they come this long upto 2023.

Blocker
12.10.23, 19:04
Now you can be invited to Aither (HD Tracker)