splicer
14.04.09, 21:57
Tracker: FreshOn.TV
Tracker URL: http://freshon.tv/
Open Signups?: Depends upon number of registered users, invites are disabled
Category: TV, sports, anime and documentaries
Number of Users: < 20,000
Number of torrents: ~9000

The site is Romanian, but don't let that put you off, as it is in English as well. The site has a nice, neutral blue layout, and contains the usual things: a banner, with options upon the site, as well as displaying your accounts basic information. But, also contain a search feature so you can browse the torrents, regardless of being in the browse section.

The tracker tracks mostly TV, and dips into other areas: sports, anime and documentaries. What I liked about the browsing function is that you can select you favourite series and search for torrents relating to it, and they carry an impressive list! Ofcourse this save all of about 2 seconds worth of typing, but it is an innovation nonetheless. Most of the TV shows are American Scene releases, so another reason not to be put off by the .ro.

Another decent feature is "Recommend"; essentially it's just a list of TV shows which users add to, and others can rate, but this then obivously allows you to see which TV shows you should watch. It's possible to order the best rated TV shows, showing what TV voted users liked best; the top four being "Over There", "House", "Dexter", and "Two and a Half Men", though I'm not sure I'd agree that last one is any good.

Ofcourse there is a forum to go along with the tracker. Although it does not appear to be very active, that is not to say it is dead, though, unfortunately most action seems to be in Romanian, not a language I speak :frown:.

A unique point to the forum is the fact that there is a marketplace; yes, users selling their possesions via a BitTorrent tracker - not something I see everyday, but definitely not a negative.

Speeds tend to be very good, even with seeders as low as 6 I have maxed out my 4mBit connection. There are lots of packs of TV shows, most packs have 0 to 10 seeders, but don't let that discourage you.

TV.T.RO also lists subtitle links to available content, though all subtitles are in Romanian, it does show that the site cares about it's users.

Unfortunately, TV.T.RO has had a poor past - going down for weeks at a time, many users would finds their accounts disabled - I did. Now, understandably, most downtime is unforseeable and usually the staff can do nothing about it, but one thing I look for in a tracker is stability, I'm sorry to say, not something I would associate with TV.T.RO.

However, if you find yourself unable to get a BMTV invite, TV.T.RO is a very decent and more than adequate alternative, and will most likely track the same content.

Cheating there is easy; I've used NRPG RatioMaster, moofdev RatioMaster (remember to use the memory reader for these two tools), and the Vuze Extreme Mod, all at less than 150kBps fake upload, on well leeched torrents.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2rpzdxx.jpg

kazuya
15.04.09, 00:22
I think they accept 20 000 max users

Blocker
11.05.09, 05:39
Maybe this tracker will be allways behind the shadows of BitMeTV!! but I've heard good comments of this site. I'll try it some day.

anon
11.05.09, 17:50
You may also want to check TvT.com (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f210/tvtorrents-com-10709/) out. Some people claim it's better than BMTV, despite its level.

Mihai
11.05.09, 18:18
You may also want to check TvT.com (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f210/tvtorrents-com-10709/) out. Some people claim it's better than BMTV, despite its level.
Well it really is good.It has a lot of seeders and the traker level doesn't allways say how good the traker is.A lot of trakers are underastimated.

labrat
11.05.09, 20:19
maybe it's worth mentioning that tv.torrents.ro (like tvt.com or bitmetv) only accept unpacked scene releases, no rar-files

and 720p x264 versions of 0day shows are freeleech

fooltoo
11.05.09, 20:34
and that is a good site, i found most of the releases i ever wanted, so no probs from my site.

Two thumps up, oh yes, it is hell easy to seed.

douche99
15.05.09, 19:59
And it is "hell easy to" cheat too :biggrin: so add another thump:top:
I just dont get it, why the disabled the invites but have open registrations...unusual for such a good tracker:confused:

Dynamic
16.05.09, 00:33
What does this mean when I try to log on?

Login failed!

This account has been disabled.

Is this a ban? I did not DL anything yet...Purged?

anon
16.05.09, 00:36
Login failed!

This account has been disabled.

For some reason you have been banned. If your account had been pruned, you'd get "invalid username or password".

As you haven't downloaded anything from there, it could indeed be some sort of inactivity lock. Try going to their IRC and asking why this happened.

hojotrance
16.05.09, 14:30
and 720p x264 versions of 0day shows are freeleech

this site isn't fastest site, but it has good down/up speeds :smile: much easier to seed than in BMTV

naughtydog
09.07.09, 21:00
any experience somone might wanna share on rm on this tracker will be much appreciated... thanks

Mihai
09.07.09, 21:11
Works great.Use the waffles method in my signature and seed the torrent at leat 24 hours and you are ok.

SBcheater
31.10.09, 15:50
Tracker Review:Freshon.tv (A.k.a Tvtorrents.ro)

Review Date: 31st October , 2009

Logo:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=2732

Tracker speciality:

TV shows, HD-Contents

Online since:2006

Statistics

Tracker Statistics are not available

Catagories

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=2739

Torrents:

Latest Torrents

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=2736

Most Snatched

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=2735

MOst Seeded

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=2734

Torrents by Popular Catagories

HD-Contents

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=2741

Userclasses & Promotion system:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=2733

Forums:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=2740

Invite Policy:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=2738

Tracker details

Tracker url:http://freshon.tv/
Signup link:Tv TORRENTs ro (http://freshon.tv/signup.php)

Invite Required?: YES

Tracker IRC Details:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=2737

Ratings

Contents: 8.5/10
Download Speed: 8/10
Community: 8/10
Visuals: 9/10
Accessibility: 8.5/10
rarity 4/10

Comments about tracker

With Bitme.tv banning .ro ip ranges it was necessary to tell them that Romanians never gonna miss them so much as they already have an excellent TV source available and that is TVtorrents.ro and perhaps ban of .ro IP ranges by bitmetv has given TVT.ro more strength as Romanian TV's fans are now more concentrating on joining TVT.ro with is yet another underrated tracker due to their random but frequent open signups It wouldn’t be wrong to say that BitMeTV, TVTorrents.Com and Tv.Torrents.Ro (now accessible via FreshOn.tv) hold the top three spots when it comes to private trackers for TV shows . In terms of users, TVT.ro's rivals such as BMTV has 20k active members and in terms of torrent index TVT.ro has over 8000 torrents as opposed to BMTV’s 16000+ and TVT.com’s 12000+. but Seeder/Leecher activity on indexed torrents at TVT.Ro is definately better then BitmetV and tvt.com which is evident from screen shots available above.

There are numerous changes that has been made since its launch and it’s not just a new skin. The entire site seems to have been rearranged and now the loading and navigation speeds are faster than they used to be. A brief summary of what's new at TVT.ro is mentioned below (quoted from a forum thread):

And the site now looks much, much better than before. New usability features such as the additional browse page for HD only torrents, too have been added. A screenshot might explain things a little better

Seeding is also very easy at tvt.ro as compared to that in Bitmetv, where HnR sometimes become unavoidable and you must have to cheat to seed properly :p, seed/peer ratios are quite satisfactory and can be put in equivalence to Bitmetv, speeds are good aswell you may easily get a swarm speed ranging from 8-20 Mbps on properly seeded torrents.

Cheating suggestions ;)

Tvt.ro is a cheating heaven for me I never had problem in here due to its darn easy to find crowded torrents in here as well as there are many free leech torrents available if you want to boost your ratio legally.

Cheating Application : SBI's Vuze extreme
Cheating Mode: speed++

Maximum cheating speed used: 5Mbps for 18Hrs
Maximum safe speed suggested: below 1Mbps

Cheating with 0 swarm speed:Safe
Cheating with 0 Peers conected: safe but not necessary

anon
31.10.09, 17:28
Moved to the other review.

And it's FreshOn.tv :smile:

tkmops
05.06.10, 09:11
Anyone know how to contact them? I've been a member for two years with a ratio of 2.78, and my account was just disabled...I have no idea why. Thx.

DriftKing
05.06.10, 11:55
If you are inactive more than 2 months, there is no chance to reactivate your account or may be if you cheated there that should be another reason for disable your account. btw here you go

Server: irc.freshon.tv
Port (default & unsecure): 16667
Port (SSL): 16697
Channel: #tvt

shawshankraj
05.06.10, 16:07
I've been a member for two years with a ratio of 2.78, and my account was just disabled...I have no idea why.

Cheating might be the reason if you have cheated on that tracker...

anon
05.06.10, 18:52
Yeah, try IRC. Details are on DriftKing's post.

Your post doesn't mention cheating at all, although it was made on this forum, so I'm unsure. Well, the staff should help you straighten this out.

tkmops
05.06.10, 19:24
Hi, thanks for the quick responses. No, haven't cheated, always D/L their 'freeleach' 720P stuff, and/or seed back 100% of what's not free. Been active everyday for 2 years. I'm new to IRC...D/L'd xchat
installed it, and(I think) connected to channel tvt(using 2600net)...it came back with 'Now talking on #tvt bartholomew.2600.net sets mode +n #tvt bartholomew.2600.net sets mode +t #tvt, and asked if this was TV Torrents RO, and waited.....for hours....no response Their web page says that 'the IRC channel is currently online'. I must be doing something wrong...is their a tutorial on using IRC somewhere? Thx

anon
05.06.10, 19:25
You're connecting to the wrong server, reread DriftKing's post and check this out:

#Beginner - mIRC Tutorial, Excellent for Beginners (http://www.ircbeginner.com/ircinfo/mirc.html)

We also had a tutorial Se7Ven posted here.

fakeking
05.06.10, 19:34
Are you visiting SB-I using same browser and cookies with tvt.ro?. :eek3:. If yes, maybe that's a cause of your banned account there. Just explain to them that somebody link you to here. (joke) :biggrin:

Btw, Why do you join here just for asking about irc?. A cheater wannabe. :tongue:

anon
05.06.10, 19:36
I don't think FreshOn is using the CSS leak...

Btw, Why do you join here just for asking about irc?. A cheater wannabe. :tongue:

Don't treat him like that. All of us began as newbies once.

tkmops
05.06.10, 20:10
Ok, was able to connect via IRC...their mod says that even though I had a ratio of 2.78, I wasn't seeding 1:1, or 24 hrs for each torrent.
Since I was d/ling mostly freeleach stuff, I didn't think I had to seed back each torrent for 24 hrs. Now I know better.

C3PO
05.06.10, 20:20
So they're monitoring the HnR now?

lolz
06.06.10, 05:33
I think they always monitors HnR .

/cheat in freshon is quite easy :/

fakeking
06.06.10, 06:09
No, I don't treat him harshly. I'm just joking, anon, that's why I put a smilie after my question.

I mean why he don't asking in general Bt forum like FST or Zeropaid?. It' ll exposed his identity and endangered his account if the mods there happen to be watching us.

I know he's not an expert in IRC. I was asking about the wrong forum to join not about wrong or ignorant question. :confused2:.

C3PO
06.06.10, 10:43
Yes, I know they're monitoring, but banning because of that?

saebrtooth
06.06.10, 14:46
yes visiting here it would most likely be a bannable (altho unwritten) offence in the trackers rules

anon
06.06.10, 18:49
I mean why he don't asking in general Bt forum like FST or Zeropaid?

Perhaps he saw SB-I as a P2P discussion forum instead of a cheater board. :unsure:

tkmops
06.06.10, 21:10
This is a 'cheater board'? I didn't know that. I googled TV Torrents Ro forum, and your site was one of the few that came up. I have no intention of cheating. I always seed back 100%, or more, as I know that it's a sharing community...the more I share, the more other will post...like the old saying...'what goes around, comes around'. Well, I guess they don't want me back, even though I explained that I thought what I was doing(for over 1.5 ys) was following their rules...I D/L'd about 45GB, and I seeded back over 150GB....I guess that counts for nothing. Ah, well, I'm off to find other sites...anyone have suggestions...mostly into HD TV and Space/nature documentaries. Not into movies so much, fear the wrath of legal action.

anon
06.06.10, 21:12
Ah, well, I'm off to find other sites...anyone have suggestions...mostly into HD TV and Space/nature documentaries. Not into movies so much, fear the wrath of legal action.

Tried TvTorrents.com?

---------- Post added at 15:12 ---------- Previous post was at 15:11 ----------

Review here:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=10709

SBfreak
07.06.10, 00:10
HD TV
This depends on your preferences.If you're not a hardcore TV show downloader a general tracker will suit you well if not try looking at this list from FSF.
Trackers List | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak (http://filesharefreak.com/trackers-list/#tv)

Space/nature documentaries
ScienceHD and Discovery channel lol.

MrCheat
07.06.10, 02:41
This is a 'cheater board'? I didn't know that. I googled TV Torrents Ro forum, and your site was one of the few that came up. I have no intention of cheating. I always seed back 100%, or more, as I know that it's a sharing community...the more I share, the more other will post...like the old saying...'what goes around, comes around'. Well, I guess they don't want me back, even though I explained that I thought what I was doing(for over 1.5 ys) was following their rules...I D/L'd about 45GB, and I seeded back over 150GB....I guess that counts for nothing. Ah, well, I'm off to find other sites...anyone have suggestions...mostly into HD TV and Space/nature documentaries. Not into movies so much, fear the wrath of legal action.

Thats weird, I had an insane ratio there (legit) just by downloading the freeleech torrents and seeding them to 10gigs each. Hopefully I dont get banned lol.

tkmops
08.06.10, 10:12
Thanks for all the useful info...Took a look at TVTorrents.com...seems they need an invite,
and I'm not sure of how to get one. I'm currently researching
the link SBfreak supplied...whoa, didn't realize that there
were so many trackers out there. I don't own a TV, so I'm not
able to access the ScienceHD and Discovery channel, but I
googled it and found ScienceHD, which I have applied for
membership. Thanks again everyone, researching all this will keep me
busy for a few days.

anon
08.06.10, 14:24
You can make a TvT.com request in our invite area, although I'd advice you become a bit more active here before doing so. It's clear you're not a cheater, but you don't have to be one to be a helpful user around here. :smile:

As you probably have discovered already, ScienceHD is a tracker, not a TV channel, so you don't need a TV set to use it :biggrin:

C3PO
19.06.10, 15:33
We changed the invite system since many new users joined us too easily. See the following scheme for details:

• 1 invite / 3 months - Collector
• 1 invite / 3 months - Freak
• 2 invites / 2 months - Maniac
• 2 invites / 2 months - Master
• 3 invites / 1 month - Guru
• 3 invites / 1 month - Guest of honor

I agree, it was too easy, but now it'll be as hard as TVT.com.

anon
19.06.10, 19:06
The first post needed a few fixes.

now it'll be as hard as TVT.com.

Do you happen to have the user class requirements at hand?

C3PO
19.06.10, 19:12

How does this promotion thing work anyway ?
o TV Noob - Users having ratio below 0.50 and download above 1 GB in one week (7 days) will be warned in order to improve their ratio. If they don't improve it in 2 weeks their rank will be lowered to "Peasant". Again, "TV Noob" have another 2 weeks at their disposal to improve their ratio otherwise their account will be disabled.
o TV User
- Promotion: When the user's ratio is greater than 0.50.
- Demotion: When the user's ratio is lower than 0.50.
o TV Collector
- Promotion: When the user's ratio is greater than 1.05, his upload is greater than 50 GB and is a member for at least 4 weeks.
- Demotion: When the user's ratio is lower than 0.95.
o TV Freak
- Promotion: When the user's ratio is greater than 2.05, his upload is greater than 250 GB and is a member for at least 6 weeks.
- Demotion: When the user's ratio is lower than 1.95.
o TV Maniac
- Promotion: When the user's ratio is greater than 3.05, his upload is greater than 500 GB and is a member for at least 8 weeks.
- Demotion: When the user's ratio is lower than 2.95.
o TV Master
- Promotion: When the user's ratio is greater than 4.05, his upload is greater than 1 TB and is a member for at least 10 weeks.
- Demotion: When the user's ratio is lower than 3.95.
o TV Guru
- Promotion: When the user's ratio is greater than 5.05, his upload is greater than 5 TB and is member for at least 15 weeks.
- Demotion: When the user's ratio is lower than 4.95.
o Guest of Honor - Assigned by the Staff members at their discretion to users they feel contribute something special to the site. (Anyone begging this status will be automatically disqualified.)
o Uploader - Appointed by the Staff members (see the 'Uploading' section for conditions).
o TV Operator - You don't ask us, we'll ask you !

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:07 ----------

U see that even for a cheater would be hard to get to these 5TB an even if u do there are only 300 Guru's on the tracker so they can easily track u down and ban u...

yoco
23.06.10, 00:14
So on FreshOn.TV you can't registere without invite code?

SBfreak
23.06.10, 00:15
They had free sign ups in the past.
If the code box is show when you are trying to register it means you actually need one.

yoco
23.06.10, 00:20
Yes I did :tongue:
But don't wanna use someones invite, maybe I won't like the tracker.

anon
23.06.10, 00:21
I had deleted the other posts, but who cares now. :idunno:

maybe I won't like the tracker.

Only one way to know. :tongue:

C3PO
01.07.10, 10:17
A few years ago we started the freeleech system for the HD torrents in order to promote HD movies and we think we achieved that goal.
Therefore we decided to make some changes:

* all torrents containing one HD episode (720p, 1080i or 1080p) smaller than 10gb will be only 50% free. (ie: a 1gb torrent will be counted to your ratio with only 500mb)

Other than that, the freeleech system remains unchanged:

* all torrents larger than 10gb, HD or not, will be 100% free.

That's it...i'm migrating to TVT.com, too many new rules...

Vuze-Sbi
01.07.10, 12:05
Come on man. still great freelech stuff in it...this is the only tracker i found six feet under's all seasons also freelech :)

Mihai
01.07.10, 13:21

Those are freeleech rules...:lol:
Why are you even bothered with those?

anon
01.07.10, 15:21

It's not like you have to worry about ratio or anything... :tongue:

C3PO
01.07.10, 16:09
Yeah, u're right, but my invite rights are gone, too, so... :)

anon
01.07.10, 21:27
Don't expect to be able to send too many invites on TvT, either. You get one every 3 months or something.

C3PO
01.07.10, 21:29
Yeah, but at least I can....

rps
15.08.10, 12:33
I was invited some guy to freshon ( it was 29 july ) and hes dont use confirmation ..... though this invite go back to me after few days but dont.... if I send PM to staff about it, they give me back this invite ? or banned me bcoz I was using there RM :D

Vuze-Sbi
15.08.10, 15:22
Forget that invite,you need to spend your invites until your next invite scheme otherwise they'll delete your invites you can't save them.

anon
15.08.10, 18:35
I was invited some guy to freshon ... if I send PM to staff about it, they give me back this invite ? or banned me bcoz I was using there RM :D

I don't think they're going to ban you, but the truth is, none of us knows. However, if you talk to the staff calmly and expose the situation, you should get the invite back with no issues. Remember, you don't have to be a cheater for this (someone not using your invite) to happen.

naughtydog
15.08.10, 23:29
I don't think they're going to ban you, but the truth is, none of us knows. However, if you talk to the staff calmly and expose the situation, you should get the invite back with no issues. Remember, you don't have to be a cheater for this (someone not using your invite) to happen.

I read this post several times and kept asking myself "how can they ban u"... prolly i got the whole idea wrong...

Gapo
15.08.10, 23:40
If the tracker staff looked at this thread and then the same user went onto IRC to ask -> BAM! There may be a connection here, so the tracker staff think. In other words, you risk being banned or under heavier scrutiny.

rps
15.08.10, 23:41
so can ask staff about it without banning me?

naughtydog
15.08.10, 23:42
If the tracker staff looked at this thread and then the same user went onto IRC to ask -> BAM! There may be a connection here, so the tracker staff think. In other words, you risk being banned or under heavier scrutiny.

/nick (change name) in ur irc and not necessary mean do it now.

anon
15.08.10, 23:42

Possible.

rps, I can trash your post and its replies here so that you can safely contact a staff member on the tracker, if you desire.

Gapo
15.08.10, 23:43
We can't know. It depends on the staff, when you ask and so on.

--

/nick (change name) in ur irc and not necessary mean do it now.

I'm saying if they did it right after asking here, they're under more risk. Again, it depends on factors such as tracker staff, time, how you write, etc.

yoco
17.01.15, 16:11
Is it possible that my uSerenity "fake upload" doesn't work as intended on this tracker? Usually from other trackers when there's one leech connected it starts fake uploading, but here it starts when download finishes.