PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on BitHQ

PRThug4L
11.04.09, 18:07
it seems like the last thread on bithq is really old now, so i was just wondering if u guys could post what tools at what speed speeds are proven for BitHQ. i usually use GT for low level trackers like this one, but should i switch to mRatio instead? i realize it's only level 2 on the script list but better safe than sorry...

Tinkle
11.04.09, 22:06
In bithq everything works
they have very poor scripts
though PMR works there my advice dont use it there
since user base is small there
go for ratio master using memory reader or mratio
cheat on goody torrents they help u a lot to boost ratio

SealLion
12.04.09, 02:34
I have to agree with Austin. Cheating on BitHQ is not a difficult feat. Its actually quite simple using anything that's in your arsenal. :biggrin:

VAMPIRE
13.04.09, 21:23
you can try Mratio it works fine

start
13.04.09, 21:28
NRPG RatioMaster works there - my experience

fooltoo
10.02.10, 09:47
anything new , on what works there and what not?????

Terminator
10.02.10, 15:41
RM works great there...150 up 250 down.
and dont forget to use the memory reader.

Nokki
05.03.10, 17:55
Any new news with higher upload rate lately? What are you using?

Thanks

grebetu
05.03.10, 19:42
Not sure if you consider that a higher upload rate but I used 300-400KB/s ratiomaster on my friends account earlier this week...

ooblar
06.03.10, 01:52
I did WM 5-10 MB/s a few weeks ago I think. Not too hard to cheat there :)

Großmutter
17.04.10, 11:54
i have test the PMR and still active!

shawshankraj
17.04.10, 12:18
i have test the PMR and still active!

Howmany upload u add there with PMR...?

Großmutter
17.04.10, 12:30
over 150 gb in many steps

Nokki
22.04.10, 11:46

Interesting speeds!

Is your account still alive?

ciccio
01.05.10, 00:27
Tested just in these days, you can use speeds until 1 Mb/s here (in my experience), be carefull.

Nokki
23.05.10, 08:08
Been cheating for weeks with RM using WM at around 5MBps not problemo!
I am yet to try 10MBps :D

anon
23.05.10, 18:21
you can use speeds until 1 Mb/s here

5MBps not problemo!

Mb/s != MB/s
MBps != MB/s

Großmutter
23.05.10, 23:57
PMR work's on BitHQ!!!

SBfreak
24.05.10, 12:18
Values....?

Nokki
27.05.10, 18:39

That's what I went off :smile:

Anyways I've been recently cheating at around 9-10 MBps no problems.

With RM and WM of course :D

Großmutter
27.05.10, 21:54
Values....?

up to 600mb/Session!!
Emu azureus or torrent

megaupload
05.07.10, 16:37
I have tried flashing upto 1 TB bet. two announces, and it worked.

Vaffa
25.07.10, 16:13
seems not to be a hard-to-cheat-on tracker. VEM speeds 100-300 kbps worked fine. Even on torrent with 4 seeders and no leechers (only me as leecher and then seeder).

Großmutter
25.07.10, 16:53
PMR with 10gb/session no longer work!!

MoS
25.07.10, 17:04
and no leechers (only me as leecher and then seeder).
:shockkk!: If you are right then there's no problem at all cheating there, But i only cheat to keep alive, I don't need Terabytes.

Instab
25.07.10, 17:30

you might wanna get rid of pmr. it sends faulty announces so we still don't know if flashing there is still possible or not

anon
25.07.10, 19:18

But the PMR worked until now? :O

Großmutter
25.07.10, 20:11
But the PMR worked until now? :O

yes I have used it for a long time!
I uloaded over 2 tb and still alive for months!

Dr.house
01.08.10, 19:36
what about right now , after this :(BitHQ :: Wall of Shame) they said
BitHQ recently got some new tools to it's proposal, and will likely add a few more in the near future. And with these we also added this current page, the 'Wall of Shame', where you really do not wish to be seen on as a cheater. :dabs::dabs:
i would like ask for how to cheating right now ?? there every one try to cheat by any things mR , rm ...etc ?

anon
01.08.10, 19:36
what about right now , after this :(BitHQ :: Wall of Shame) they said :dabs::dabs:

That's quite old.

i would like ask for how to cheating right there every one try that any things mR

And that's what this thread is about! :tongue:

hoodevil
19.09.10, 21:09
I used GreedyTorrent 7 monts ago, and I did 2 TB in 30 minutes. but In this moment is hard, because they have new anti-cheats mods.

Birkoff
28.09.10, 02:49
How about using uSerenity?

Gapo
28.09.10, 12:51
How about using uSerenity?

That's vague. What do you want uSerenity to do?

Birkoff
28.09.10, 13:56
Is it safe to use uSerenity on BitHQ? Is it safe to use the fake upload option? Do they really have scripts to identify a modded torent client?

anon
28.09.10, 14:17
Is it safe to use uSerenity on BitHQ? Is it safe to use the fake upload option? Do they really have scripts to identify a modded torent client?

Same answer as with Cinematik.

donkeykong
19.10.10, 16:57
anybody confirmed VEM or RM with mr doing the wm is working?

if so, what settings did you use and when did you do it?

I'm not talking about some time ago, I'm talking about after they 'upgraded their scripts' btw

anon
19.10.10, 18:01
I'm not talking about some time ago, I'm talking about after they 'upgraded their scripts' btw

I think that was more of a scare tactic, to be honest. I don't have any practical experience since I've never been a member, though.

donkeykong
19.10.10, 21:02
scare tactic or not, I don't want to end up in their public wall of shame list (which you can access even if you're not a member at the site here: BitHQ :: BitHQ (http://www.bithq.org/wall-of-shame.php))

globans aren't funny :(

Melnot
01.01.11, 18:53
Hmm I have a question maybe I am doing something wrong. I tred Waffles method here this is what I did, first time I ever tried waffles method btw:

1) download torrent
2) as it is downloading set fake upload
3) 2 minutes before update I stop torrent
4) change fake upload values to all zero
5) start torrent again, and checked peerlist all shows zero BUT
6) when it does its next update it shows a really high amout uploaded like 33 mb/sec, even though have not changed fake upload values

So far I have not gotten banned but kind of scared. I thought with Waffles method it will show zero on peerlist? Or am I doing it wrong?

Thanks

anon
01.01.11, 18:55
6) when it does its next update it shows a really high amout uploaded like 33 mb/sec, even though have not changed fake upload values

Sounds like the tracker is bugged. Anyone else having such upload speeds in the peerlist?

illusive
02.01.11, 02:43
Well, I tried WM there. both of download and upload speed <1 Mb. I uploaded 50 Gb in 10 seconds with very high speed to promote on torrent with many leechers and small size <10 Gb but never get 100% (show as seeder) also stopped before update. all this before 2 months maximum as I remember. Now greedytorrent work just fine.

Fedex
03.01.11, 04:16
Hi guys. Well, after 56 weeks being an active member on BitHQ, using always RM & WM, with speeds like 1 MB/s or 2MB/s, today I got banned. It is my fault i know that, but its so annoying. A (very) dumb question: Is there a way to recover an account from cheating?:biggrin: Sorry for this question xD I know, i cheated, its stupid, but, i was registered from 2009, and its makes me a little bit sad :(. Do any of you considered sometime in the past, talking with the Staff in a case like this, or is it useless?. Thanks for your time.:smile:

Regards.

anon
03.01.11, 04:19
A (very) dumb question: Is there a way to recover an account from cheating?:biggrin: Sorry for this question xD I know, i cheated, its stupid, but, i was registered from 2009, and its makes me a little bit sad :(. Do any of you considered sometime in the past, talking with the Staff in a case like this, or is it useless?.

Many of us have tried, with varying degrees of success.

Try IRC and see what happens. Though I doubt you'll be successful, now you posted this here.

Fedex
03.01.11, 04:39
Thanks anon. Either I can't find the correct IRC, or the one i'm using is not working.(http://irc.bithq.org/).
Anyways what's the best practice to be succesful with the Staff?. I tried once with another tracker (UG) but no success.
As you can see i haven't tried to contact anyone on BitHQ about this, yet.
So if you could help me out a little bit, i'll appreciate that a lot, i can't go in there and simply tell them "i cheat", and if a lie, they have the logs and everything. Maybe it would be helpful if you tell me what did you told the staff in a case like this one, because i'm assuming that telling the truth is out of the case. Thanks a lot, anon.:smile:

Regards.

PS. I'm from Argentina.

anon
03.01.11, 04:47
So if you could help me out a little bit, i'll appreciate that a lot, i can't go in there and simply tell them "i cheat", and if a lie, they have the logs and everything. Maybe it would be helpful if you tell me what did you told the staff in a case like this one, because i'm assuming that telling the truth is out of the case.

I'd just forget about the account and get another invite. That may not be an option for you for a variety of reasons, however, one of them being that BitHQ posts the IPs and e-mail addresses of people caught cheating for everyone to see.

Don't assume telling the truth won't get you anywhere, though. If you act all like "yeah, I cheated, I wanted to try it just to see what happened" or "it's now clear that what I did wasn't the best choice", you may be given a second chance, who knows.

Now, if you're not in the mood to be told things like this:
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/4017/62673534.png

Or this:
http://i41.tinypic.com/3027w3b.jpg

Then you can use my apathy method. :wgrin:

Fedex
03.01.11, 06:28
Well, thanks anon. At this moment i can't connect in the IRC, so i don't know.

Last time I lied a lot in a situation like this in other tracker, but i just lost my time. By the way, i didn't have mutliple accounts ever in BitHQ, just used RM to get some upload credit, so if i talk with somebody i'll tell him that i was stupid and see if I can get a 2nd chance. If not, screw this, i know i should get another invite and forget this old account forever, but, right now it's sad because its my fav tracker, and at this moment i don't have anyone who can provide me an invite again.

I will consider your advices, and thanks for the screenshots about the Recovering attempts.:smile:

Take care.;)
Regards.
Fedex.

---------- Post added at 02:28 ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 ----------

Please, can someone tell me the iRC from BitHQ. irc.bithq.org is not working, and the other one which was temporary some time ago, doesn't work either: irc://irc.p2p-network.net/bithq . Thanks!;)

Regards.
Fedex.

ParamouR
03.01.11, 07:12
Webchat

We now offer you a few different kinds of chat. A normal chat where almost anything goes, a game chat where you can play some games online, a support chat where the support team is waiting for you to help you out and a chat where you can participate in the making of BitHQ v2.

Please choose below for one of the available chats:

Regular Chat (http://www.bithq.org/chat_reg.php)
18+ Offensive Chat (http://www.bithq.org/chat_gam.php)
BitHQ v2 development Chat (http://www.bithq.org/chat_dev.php)
Support Chat (http://www.bithq.org/chat_sup.php)

If you want, you can also go from one channel to the other channel by using the following command:

/join #bithq, /join #/b/ithq, /join #help or /join #development

__________________________________________________ _________________

Accessing BitHQ IRC using mIRC or any other chat clients:

Server: irc.bithq.org
Port: 6667
SSL Port: 6697 (The server ONLY allows SSL connections at this port.
When you get an error, it is possible you connect to this port without configuring the SSL protocol)

Channel 1: #bithq (regular chat)
Channel 2: #help (support channel)
Channel 3: #development (suggestion channel)
Channel 4: #/b/ithq (offensive channel(18+))

:: BitHQ FT :: (http://www.bithq.org/chat.php)
Its funny that still you're expecting to get your account back. Just let it go and create a new one, it won't take much long. Good Luck~

Fedex
03.01.11, 08:03
Thanks for the info, but the Chat is only for registered users so i can't use it.:tongue:
Well, there was a problem with my router, i had to open the port for the IRC, and now is working.:biggrin:
And yes, Sbiparamour, i should get another invite and forget this account forever, i know. i'm on it. Thanks.:smile:

Regards.
Fedex.

anon
03.01.11, 17:54
Thanks for the info, but the Chat is only for registered users so i can't use it.:tongue:

That's strange, are you sure you're joining the support channel, and aren't mixing registered user with registered nick?

Well, there was a problem with my router, i had to open the port for the IRC, and now is working.:biggrin:

I have a router too, and never had to open any ports for IRC. :unsure:

Fedex
04.01.11, 10:29
Well, I managed to talk with the Staff in BitHQ, and after a long conversation, telling the truth was the solution. I got my account back. So i'm happy. :)

Regards.

anon
04.01.11, 17:37
Well, I managed to talk with the Staff in BitHQ, and after a long conversation, telling the truth was the solution. I got my account back. So i'm happy. :)

Honesty pays. The problem is that it usually doesn't pay enough.

Glad you got your account back, mate, perhaps now a little bit wiser for your misfortune.

Jordan
23.03.12, 09:21
Just don't get caught there. It has a wall of shame. See details from the site below:

There is a never-ending struggle going on between private trackers and people who think to gain something by cheating. Well, let us inform you, cheaters do not gain anything by cheating. In fact, it is so easy to maintain a decent ratio on BitHQ, you shouldn't even have to cheat.

Cheaters will eventually always be caught up with. Sometimes it takes a while, and sometimes they get identified fast. We are aware of certain active cheat-promoting websites (such as a certain German one, located in Luxembourgh), cheatprograms such as RM, PMR, WM and so on.. Don't worry, we know what to look for. The BitHQ staff is always actively searching for those who try to cheat the system, and they get a lot of help from a big share of fair playing users along the way: nobody likes cheaters.

BitHQ recently got some new tools to it's proposal, and will likely add a few more in the near future. And with these we also added this current page, the 'Wall of Shame', where you really do not wish to be seen on as a cheater. We will show usernames, IP addresses, used emails and so on of those who tried to cheat us. If you end up on this page, you will not be seen only to BitHQ members but you will be seen by virtually the whole wide world as people will not have to be a member to see the Wall of Shame. We all know how Google works, try to get yourself removed from that once the page gets indexed ;)

If you don't cheat, you have nothing to worry. Only people from whom we are 100% sure they cheat, we will show these details. If you give back what you took, like you should when torrenting (after all, if nobody shares, there wouldn't be much people interesting in giving either), you have nothing to fear.

If you are a cheater, and think to yourself "Ha! But I use a fake email address, a fake IP address or whatever", then rest assured, every change you make is stored in the system and will end up on our Wall of Shame.

Trust us, you do not wish to be listed here. It's your own choice to try and cheat here..

anon
23.03.12, 18:04
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=21401

hamadaxp2010
31.03.12, 18:15
tried rm 300 kb and it worked properly

svartevarg
15.04.12, 20:17
tried rm 300 kb and it worked properly

just stay there and you're great...

LLN
30.08.12, 23:53
Anyone tried cheating recently? If so what methods have you used?

Leuzre
23.10.12, 11:07
I thought I'd give a little update for October 2012. :)

I'm currently cheating on BitHQ, thanks to anon. :) I'm using RatioMaster: Version: 1.9.1 with Memory Reader on. I've got three full blu-ray torrents set to 3MB-ish a second. All smooth running. :) By tomorrow morning, I should have a nice buffer to set me up for DVD5s and DVD9s. :)

the1G90
12.02.13, 00:35
it works but is a little bit harder

huhuhuhahaha
12.05.13, 14:17
how about now?

LLN
17.11.13, 16:59
haven't tried anything lately on BHQ :rolleyes: any daredevils?