PDA

View Full Version : Sex and Alcohol

kazuya
06.04.09, 19:43
Sex and Alcohol,are you more horny after some Alcohol?:biggrin:

Well i am not,if i get drunk,happened only few times in my life,don't like drinking,i fell like i lose all my senses and can't fell nothing so my "pneumatic hammer:cool:" stays down:eek13:.but i notice after you give a women a glass or two of wine they get damn horny:liebe_135:

Se7Ven
06.04.09, 20:32
i dont like to drink alkohol but sometimes i drink a little bit of wine or beer
and then my best friend go crazy:biggrin:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.04.09, 20:59
Red wine is always welcome and do good for both partners but especialy for my little friend:biggrin:

But not to much because from "horny" you will be "sleepy" :smile:

To answer the question, i'm not more horny i'm more ..how should i say ..open to crazy things .:klatsch_3:

SBfreak
06.04.09, 21:31
but i notice after you give a women a glass or two of wine they get damn horny Damn true:top:

As for sex and alcohol they don't fit well.That's what I've heard and that's what all doctors have told me.My proposition: have sex and then get drunk:tongue:

yoco
06.04.09, 22:09
I'm 23 years old, but I was never drunk in my life :tongue: Yea I do drink, but I just know my limit so I never get drunk plus I usualy always drive :biggrin:

xixifrank
07.04.09, 07:19
I dont drink,so I never get drunk...:biggrin:

Snitlev
07.04.09, 12:12
The solution ist the Mix of both (°)(°) Prost

splicer
07.04.09, 13:09
(°)(°)
(oYo) <---- My preferred keyboard boobies.

Tinkle
08.04.09, 04:57
(oYo) <---- My preferred keyboard boobies.

can u guys make those keyboard boobies little large hehehe they look like lemons instead of boobs :biggrin: