PDA

View Full Version : help. need Invitation Doc.torrent.ro

canijon
03.04.09, 09:08
That all I serve a lot for my job if anyone of you to invite me doc.torrent.ro, I know that is hard but if I give this gift would be very well used. Thanks :rolleyes:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
04.04.09, 00:33
Have an Account with 700GB buffer.
Can offer me something in special ?

Best Regards !

canijon
05.04.09, 06:57
tell me that you need tracker,Or if I can send you an invitation or an account
I FOR DVD QOURUM,THE BOX,RMVBusters.

Have an Account with 700GB buffer.
Can offer me something in special ?

Best Regards !

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
05.04.09, 23:45
I have searched everywhere but until now i have not handle an account for you.

If you are using at your job and it's very important to have Docs.torrents.ro i can give you acces to my account only thing that i ask is don't change de pass.

Let me a little info why it's docs so important for you for your job and i will grant you acces to my account.:wink2:

I'm a lil'bit sever this time but i'm only because you are a new member here and don't have some posts so i don't know if i can trust you.

Best Regards !

canijon
06.04.09, 00:36
Hi Noob_Saibot
Well I'm in Mexico and study a Master Degree in Architecture at UNAM, but while working in an architecture and design magazine called Bitacora where needed to know or keep updated on technical issues and general social order to make articles more interesting and useful, do not know if this is what my qeurias know but what I do for now.
"sorry for writing in English I'm also locking it, thanks"

I have searched everywhere but until now i have not handle an account for you.

If you are using at your job and it's very important to have Docs.torrents.ro i can give you acces to my account only thing that i ask is don't change de pass.

Let me a little info why it's docs so important for you for your job and i will grant you acces to my account.:wink2:

I'm a lil'bit sever this time but i'm only because you are a new member here and don't have some posts so i don't know if i can trust you.

Best Regards !

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
06.04.09, 00:43
Hi Noob_Saibot
Well I'm in Mexico and study a Master Degree in Architecture at UNAM, but while working in an architecture and design magazine called Bitacora where needed to know or keep updated on technical issues and general social order to make articles more interesting and useful, do not know if this is what my qeurias know but what I do for now.
"sorry for writing in English I'm also locking it, thanks"

You have convinced me :wink2:
I will send you a Pm with the account details .

Anyway ..it's yours ...you are in greater need for that account than me.:wink2:

LaterEdit
Done ! Check Your PM and confirm that everything it's ok :top:
Only thing that y could ask you is to be if you can / want more active overhere and try to help others so we have tried to help you my friend :wink2:

Don't forget This is SB-innovation Style :wink2:

canijon
06.04.09, 00:52
thank you very much:smile:

You have convinced me :wink2:
I will send you a Pm with the account details .

Anyway ..it's yours ...you are in greater need for that account than me.:wink2:

anon
06.04.09, 17:43
I assume canijon already got N_S's PM and is now using the account, so

:bbclosed: