PDA

View Full Version : Canada expresses outrage over Afghan women's law

SealLion
01.04.09, 03:36
Check it out:

Now NATO troops are fighting for women to be considered as 'property'??

Here's a small portion of the news:

OTTAWA -- Canadian officials contacted the Afghan government Tuesday to express concern about controversial new legislation that would reportedly allow men to rape their wives........various reports say the legislation would make it illegal for Shia women to refuse their husbands sex, leave the house without their permission, or have custody of children.

I realize that we're talking about here is a completely different culture and ethnic group having it's own custom's and laws, etc....etc...yes??

However, is it morally acceptable for any gender to be used as 'property'..

Isn't it akin to a form of slavery, however different that form of slavery may be??

Here''s the link:

CTV.ca | Canada expresses outrage over Afghan women's law (http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20090331/afghan_women_090331/20090331?hub=TopStories)

It's a moderate length of read. But it won't take too much time to read, though.

It's from a Canadian news site if your curious to know whAT us Canadians actually look like. :biggrin:

Humorous responses accepted.

kazuya
01.04.09, 11:27
i heard about that a day ago in news.can't believe this is happening.those fuckers really are not normal.it's pure slavery!!!i don't know wtf is the world waiting for,this should be fixed at once.No asking,begging or what so ever,just come there and kick they stupid, sick asses:mad2: