PDA

View Full Version : Poor little kid

mike
27.03.09, 21:31
I cant' believe his parents allow and encourage this :frown: poor little guy

Link here (http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/68877/VIDEO-Tot-aged-two-smokes-fag/)

anon
27.03.09, 21:35
I can't believe they're encouraging a 2 year-old kid to smoke, either. There has been a similar case here, where the parents would force their kid to sniff glue. These people are sick. :mad:

mike
27.03.09, 21:43
People who do that kind of stuff to their own children aren't fit to be parents anon. Its very sad.

SBfreak
27.03.09, 22:00
I hate when kids suffer because their parrents are total idiots....

Snitlev
28.03.09, 00:00
It's unbeliveable, at first give the father a hit into their face...

zatoicchi
28.03.09, 20:33
parents nowadays has no clue of how to raise their kids properly..really sad..very sad

Aurion
05.04.09, 00:54
damn,this is really sick :mad2: how come nobody contacted any authorities about this ? I mean those parents should be hanged up in a public square where everyone see what occur to them.

alpacino
10.04.09, 10:22
Jesus man, wtf? I can't believe what's these fuckers are doing to this child. Poor younglings, these "parents" don't have a clue of what they are doing. I remember sometime ago seeing a news coverage where some parents were teaching their children to drink wine, totally unbelievable.

Heey
10.04.09, 22:32
Thats child abuse - the nikotinen will make the baby an addict :icon_angry[1]:

Se7Ven
10.04.09, 23:25
oh god what kind parents they are to do this with children ??

thats sad and crazy:stupid:

beloxy
15.04.09, 19:27
omg ive been always amaized by peoples stupidity ...

kakuzu
18.04.09, 01:50
this is just sad... i mean WTF how old is that lil dude 5??? 6???
he can get lung cancer :S.. stupid bastar*s...

StealthLeecher
18.04.09, 07:06
They are Idiots,Send them to prison:mad2:
They are just sick

splicer
18.04.09, 13:37
On first glance the video definitely shows shows bad parenting - encouraging a child to smoke is not never a good thing, be it by his/her parents or friends. But this is how WE see it. US in the western world, where for much of our lives we have had unrivalled personal freedoms (or atleast the good majority of us have).

As can be seen in the video, the people are Chinese. Once, as everyone should know, under a strict communist regime, though this has become laxed now. More often than not, as a country, politaclly wise, moves towards the extremes (nationalism and communism), they also increase in authoritarian-ess, people have less freedom. The Chinese have always worked hard, and during such communistic era had a good majority of thier rights removed. So they held on to their smaller rights - the ability to smoke, and take and use theserights as much as possible - what else did they have?

So although, we as a Western community see this as extremely negative, over there, it may still be socially acceptable. Having seen their recent history, I cannot blame them for letting a child smoke, even encouraging him.