PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on SCL

freeze238
27.03.09, 06:28
i recently got an scl account,and just wanna know that is it possible to cheat with RM?since they have a small community with no leechers, ofc thats tough but is it still possible to use RM there?and if so,what upload speeds do u guys recommend?

abookhalil
27.03.09, 11:52
what do u mean by
just make sure you use memory reader

anon
27.03.09, 12:40
He means that you should use the Memory Reader function in the RM. More info here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/70488-post383.html).

freeze238
27.03.09, 14:03
all right,thanks for the responses,but dont u guys think SCL already have scripts to detect RM?i am taking a bit more precaution here cause i just got banned at iptorrents yesterday for cheating with RM(uploading 4GB in one night:biggrin:)

and also mratio,is it good or better than RM?sorry but am new here,and got so much to choose from all these cheating programs here:smile:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.03.09, 14:33
@freeze238
I have used mratio lately on SCL.
Search for the torrents that have some leechers ...that should work..it's working for me with no problem...and try to maintaine a balance beetween up and DWN..to not be suspicious with your ratio like become : 44-66-120 .

Speeds around 100-150 (for me)

mratio and RatioMaster with memory reader are at the same level,safest,speeds,just that on RM the upload will count more fast

If you are new you can use mratio or ratiomaster it's your option both tools make a great job ...and choose seeded /leeched torrents + do not raise very high the fake up speed , just work around 90-130, 100-120 and you will be safe,except what.CD , waffles where the max is 20 kbs.

On IPT the only tools that work for me it's a moded client like bitcomet,utorrent.

Best Regards !
N_S

freeze238
27.03.09, 15:41
thanks for the suggestions,and one more thing,do i have to use the memory reader everytime i open RM to spoof on that particular torrent?i presume RM doesn't save anything,so i have to again get the details......

anon
27.03.09, 15:43
all right,thanks for the responses,but dont u guys think SCL already have scripts to detect RM?i am taking a bit more precaution here cause i just got banned at iptorrents yesterday for cheating with RM(uploading 4GB in one night:biggrin:)

If you use the memory reader and (if needed) a tracker-specific .client file, it's undetectable. IPT's scripts are very good, it's no wonder you got banned with that amount.

and also mratio,is it good or better than RM?sorry but am new here,and got so much to choose from all these cheating programs here:smile:

The RM has been around for quite some time, while mR is relatively new. Also, the latter is based on completely new code, but can only emulate open-source clients. You should try both and see which one is the best for you - more info here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/advantages-disadvantages-different-mods-9064/).

do i have to use the memory reader everytime i open RM to spoof on that particular torrent?i presume RM doesn't save anything

It does save settings, but you have to use the memory reader every time you run it, because real clients generate a new peer_id upon startup.

RM only saves your download and upload speed settings of every torrent file and the percentage of download completed.

If you tick "always generate new values on startup".

SBfreak
27.03.09, 18:02
I use Ratio Faker on SCL with no problem..I've never been banned on that tracker.Just use the beta it works and keep seeding for a while after completing the download(use the "set my upload x times my download")

Großmutter
03.04.09, 23:07
works the PMR on SCL?

anon
03.04.09, 23:07
No, it doesn't.

Aurion
04.04.09, 00:52
Used mRatio over there several times without any single problem except that picking up the most active torrent is the hardest test you should pass first before thinking about buffering a high amount of data.

Tinkle
04.04.09, 03:27
mratio is best at ScL i would say go for packs they are well seeded in ScL
therefore faking isnt tough and u can also build a good ratio and buffer your account well

StealthLeecher
04.04.09, 17:08
I have used Mratio there without problems ,speed 50 -150 KB/s

hypno01
06.04.09, 19:31
i cheated there with ratiomaster 1.8 without any problem
up 350 dl 30

Tinkle
07.04.09, 04:45
i dont know about that since hypno01 i was banned once at ScL for using ratiomaster
as a result i prefer using mratio
can u tell me which emulation u used in ratiomaster to be honest i sometimes like ratiomaster but afraid to use at ScL since after a longtime i have created a decent buffer there
so asking

MiCRON
07.04.09, 09:36
what speeds did you use austin14?

Tinkle
07.04.09, 19:56
i actually use mratio
with azureus emulation
i prefer using speeds ranging from 60+KBps upload and download more than
110+KBps
i think cheating on packs is only advised since in normal torrents leechers quicly turn into seeders which is y i think packs are best to cheat