PDA

View Full Version : Mixtape.me

anon
26.03.09, 17:10
We still miss MuxTape. The popular MP3-streaming service was shut down by the RIAA last year, and while there have been quite a few similar projects since MuxTape went off the air - OpenTape, the revamped FavTape as well as an RIAA-sanctioned version of MuxTape - nothing we've seen has been quite as nice as the original. Until yesterday, when we discovered MixTape.me.

MixTape.me has almost everything you loved about MuxTape. The core functionality is the same - a slick, simple-to-use interface that makes building and sharing custom playlists of your favorite music dead easy. MixTape.me also adds some cool extras by mashing up all sorts of musical info from across the web.

Getting started building a customized, shareable playlist with MixTape.me is simple. Just search for your favorite artists and available songs show up in the results. Drag the songs you want into the playlist creator and then grab the embed code to post that playlist anywhere you like. The interface looks just like most popular desktop jukebox apps, so if you're familiar with iTunes, Songbird or Windows Media Player, you'll be able to jump right in.

Link (http://mixtape.me/) :thumbsup: