+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: cheating on ADC (AsianDVDClub)?

cheating on ADC (AsianDVDClub)?

Hi everyone I just found and became a new member of this great forum! I need some help since I'm pretty new to torrents and ratio cheating. The only bittorent client I've used is utorrent. I have recently became a new member at AsianDVDClub and have received a warning until I'm officially banned. I need advice on how to cheat to get my ratio up at AsianDVDClub since my upload speed is really low and I won't be able to get my ratio up in time. I need to know what is the best client/cheat to use to become undetectable on ADC. I also need to know the safest settings for the client(I want my fake upload speed to vary between 250 and 300 kb/s). I would also like to know how many people have successfully cheated on ADC with what client, settings, speed, etc... Thanks for the help. : )
    Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    the 2 safest apps at the moment are ratiomaster when used with memory reader and greedy torrent. both used together with ut.
    look there for more:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=15100
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=110

there's also the vuze extreme mod which is considered safe although i was not so lucky when using it:
    http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthre...threadid=14875

further i'd recommend to try the tools on a low level tracker with open signups first!
    and don't be shy to use the search here. there're tons of great tips everywhere.
    Your account has been disabled.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss445
    It is easy to cheat there. Go with ratiomaster program. Download it from here or from official site (moofdev.net - Welcome)

Load torrent in it (either already downloaded or fresh), set speeds, set emulation, if you are running your own utorrent in the background you can use memory reader so ratiomaster reads your uniq info from utorrent into itself (that is preferable method) and you are good to go.

You can also check guides from FAQ&tutorials subforum.

Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by VwTE1r View Post
    further i'd recommend to try the tools on a low level tracker with open signups first!
    ADC de facto is low level with constant open signups ^^
    Last edited by shadowww; 21.11.09 at 02:59. Reason: this guy with strange nick above me
    Thanks

Thanks for the tips! Does anyone have any first hand experience with cheating at ADC. I really don't want to get banned there so If anyone successfully cheats there often could you tell me what client/cheat you use and also what settings. I don't mind switching clients if that matters. I'm a little paranoid because AsianDVDClub claims it detects cheating methods so I want the safest most undetectable method.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowww View Post
    ADC de facto is low level with constant open signups ^^
    even better then for him but since he obviously dösn't wanna loose his account for some reason it might be better to try somewhere else anyway.

and greetings from the guy with the strange name
    Thanks

P2P Client
    none, just the toolz
    Activity Longevity
    7/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 sssss2066
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cashew View Post
    I also need to know the safest settings for the client(I want my fake upload speed to vary between 250 and 300 kb/s).
    As the other mates recommended, you can use RM, read some hints and guides here in the forums, start low, pick a healthy torrent, use memory reader, in the advanced tab you can set those values you mentioned as upload min and max, and RM should randomize them for you.
    it's hip to be square
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss445
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cashew View Post
    I'm a little paranoid because AsianDVDClub claims it detects cheating methods
    They all claim. Its called intimidation. To scare newbies and repulse em from cheating.
    We told you methods, its your turn now.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Hi Mr. Cashew,

As shadowww said, don't be intimidated by the "we catch everyone" statements. Every tracker (including TL and LL, where cheating 100GB in 10 seconds works) says that.

If you're new to cheating, I'd recommend you check our FAQ & Tutorials section, located here. There you will find step-by-step guides on how to use almost any of our "products". The difference between mods and tools is that mods (such as the Vuze Extreme Mod, Faze, etc.) let you download the files and cheat at the same time, while with tools (RatioMaster, mRatio, etc.) you can only fake upload and download traffic, which comes great when you're not interested on downloading the files. However, only use them on popular torrents - since you're only faking traffic, others won't show up as uploading to you, which is very suspicious.

Same goes with packs. I don't know if this is the case with ADC, but on trackers you'll find torrents which have, say, 100 seeders and 200 leechers, and think "awesome! I can cheat a lot here and no one will notice because there are a lot of people downloading!". Well, that's wrong. On packs, people will often only tick the files they're interested on when adding the torrent, rather than downloading it on its entirety. Since if you only download 1 release from a pack of 10, for example, you won't have 100% of the file, people that do this ("partial downloading") will show up as leechers - when the truth is, they aren't leeching at all. So if you fake upload on them, you'll also show up as uploading when no one is downloading.

Personally, my favorite mod and tool are the Vuze Extreme Mod and the RatioMaster, respectively. Although I use my uTorrent 2.1 mods when I don't need to cheat, since my ISP shapes P2P traffic.

I wrote a huge guide on how to use the Extreme Mod, read this to know everything. It's indeed our best mod available, although the guy with the strange name () has lost some accounts when using it due to possible bugs.

When it comes to the RM, you'll see a lot of talk about using "fixed client files" and the "memory reader". Fixed clients take advantage of improvements in the latest versions that allow for much more realistic emulations. If you've downloaded the program from here, most of the clients you can emulate are already fixed. The memory reader extracts identification values from a real client, further improving your cover. You can know how to use it here. mRatio is more user-friendly on this matter, but it can't emulate uTorrent, which is what you're using.

Now, when it comes to actual cheating experience on ADC, I don't have any, but have just tried using the PMR (a tool to "flash" upload) and faked 5GB. Let's see if their scripts are as good as they're supposed to be.

Sorry for the long post. If you have any more questions, ask here, and we'll be more than glad to help you.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

9. Who Said Thanks:

Jordan (11.05.12) , saebrtooth (16.02.10) , Nokki (15.02.10) , GotIt (29.12.09) , SBcheater (22.11.09) , shadowww (21.11.09)

Thanks for the advice I think I'll go with RatioMaster. Can anyone tell me or give me link for step-by-step instructions on using RatioMaster. I'm kind confused on some things like if I'm supposed to load the torrent from AsianDVDClub in both utorrent and RatioMaster and can I fake downloading on RatioMaster too so I don't have to download the file. Sorry for the noob questions and I did perform a search btw. Basically if someone can give me a link or instructions that go something like this 1. load the torrent in RatioMaster. 2. Go to the options tab and set setting to blank. 3. etc... Thanks for the help and sorry about the noobness. : )
    Last edited by Mr. Cashew; 22.11.09 at 01:36.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    how about having a look at the links anon and i posted?
    Thanks

Ok thanks you guys I have successfully used RatioMaster! I have a couple of quick questions though. Do I have to redo the settings for memory reader everytime I start the same torrent or start a completely new torrent? Also I stopped RatioMaster and then started it again and in my profile It showed me as not connectable and once it finnished downloading and started seeding it didn't show me as seeding on ADC so I quickly stopped it for the moment because it would look really suspicious if it showed me still gaining ratio while showing me not seeding. Can anyone clarify what might of went wrong?
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    4/20 17/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 sssss6661
    you have to use memory reader every time you start utorrent.

and i would recommend to let utorrent open to be connectable. there is an 'listener' option in rm, too, but i've not had much success using it.
    Thanks

P2P Client
    rTorrent
    Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss445
    On ADC doesn't really matter if you appear connectable or not. Not connectable ones can seed as well, so fear not.
    Thanks

Activity Longevity
    8/20 19/20
    Today Posts
    1/5 ssss39439
    Login failed!

This account has been disabled.
    I love this quote. I just got when trying to log in to ADC. Now we know flashing doesn't work there.

Let's clear a few things:
    • You don't have to load the torrent in uTorrent and the RatioMaster at the same time. As a matter of fact, that's hazardous for your account. You do need to have a torrent running in uT for the memory reader to work, but it can be any one, even a public one.
    • Of course you can fake downloading in the RM, that's what the fake downloading option is there for Just read the tips I gave above about this.
    • If you restart your client (uTorrent), you have to use the memory reader again. Otherwise you can keep the same values.
    • You can tick "enable TCP listener" to appear as connectable.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."
    Thanks

16. Who Said Thanks:

saebrtooth (16.02.10)

Activity Longevity
    0/20 18/20
    Today Posts
    0/5 ssssss277
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    I love this quote.
    sorry to go off topic but I can't control myself and this is perhaps the quote we read every day , the most noticeable thing about this 3 word quote is that its brings tons of new experience and Tips every day..
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast